- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm trying to regain my writing mojo, so I'll hopefully be putting out some smaller quick stories like this more often. 

 Chelsea groaned as her head pounded the familiar gong of a hangover. She tried to massage her scalp before opening her eyes and this seemed to help the headache, but her head kept on spinning.


“Water,” she whispered to herself as she opened her eyes.


She was on something hard, smooth, and firm, which told her several things. First, she wasn’t at home in bed, and second she wasn’t in anyone else’s bed. Third, it wasn’t an alleyway and neither her backdoor nor her throat hurt.


“Not that bad a night I guess,” she told herself as her vision began focusing and she sat up.


The expected wave of motion sickness didn’t come but her vision didn’t seem right. At all. It bothered her enough that she barely noticed she was naked.


“Joe?”


Seemingly far above her was Joe, a classmate and all-around nice guy. Too nice. Nice to the point where she never would have imagined dating him, and she certainly wouldn’t have guessed he was packing a…


“That’s, uh-”


The world shook and Chelsea screamed as she leapt to her feet in terror.


Everything seemed to snap into focus at once.


Far above her she was looking up at Joe and a train-sized cock; he was kneeling on his knees and towering over her like a skyscraper. If Chelsea had to guess she’d have put herself in the two-inch range.


Gargantuan motion behind her made her turn quickly. She would have screamed but terror took her breath away.


Across from her on what was obviously a massive bed, Joe’s stepmother Carrie was crawling on all fours, also naked as the day she was born and wearing a massive mile.


“Oh, let me fix that for you honey,” she said to Joe, and Chelsea couldn’t help but turn back toward her former classmate.


His massive cock had wilted slightly and now she felt like she was looking down the barrel of a massive gun; his urethra was pointed straight at her. Even as scared as she was she had to admit how pretty of a cock it was. Until she thought she saw a little hand push its way out through the opening, covered in precum.


In all her confusion she knew this had to be a hallucination. A bad dream. A nightmare.


“Wake up wake up wake up!”


“Three might’ve been too many,” Joe said from above her as Carrie wrapped a well-manicured hand around his massive rod, “One’s about to slip out already.”


“Perfect, I’m hungry,” Carrie said.


Chelsea watched, horrified, as she gently shook Joe’s cock. It straightened back to full hardness quickly and she realized she hadn’t hallucinated the hand. Gently Carrie leaned forward and licked Joe’s glans. Then with obvious practice, she gently pinched the frantically waving hand with her teeth and pulled slightly.


An unfamiliar looking Asian girl was pulled halfway free and began screaming almost immediately.


Chelsea looked on in horror as Carrie released the poor girl’s hand but kept her bottom half encased in Joe’s cock. The girl tried desperately to get her legs free but looked up just in time to throw her hands up in a vain attempt to protect herself from Carrie’s mouth.


“Mmmm!” came the sound from Carrie’s throat as Chelsea tried not to pass out in terror.


The massive lips pushed forward until they met Joe’s pubic bone and Chelsea tried to ignore the giant swallowing motions of the woman’s throat.


“I’m dreaming I’m dreaming I’m dreaming!” she yelled to herself.


Unnoticing and uncaring, Carrie pulled off her stepson’s cock and smacked her lips. The Asian girl was gone.


“Oh how I love those,” she murmured as she stroked Joe’s cock.


Now Carrie could see two small lumps mid-shaft. More women he’d swallowed down.


Chelsea finally found the nerve to run, but when she turned she instead screamed as Carrie’s hand scooped her up.


“One more,” Carrie said playfully, “I know where she’s going!”


Chelsea almost vomited from the sudden motion, and the older woman’s fingers casually squeezed her so tightly she felt several ribs almost seem to dislodge. Then there was a horrifying sight to behold in front of her: a pair of massive lips, glistening wet and being held apart by two fingers.


Almost gently, Chelsea was pushed between them, foot first. She screamed and kicked, but her Carrie’s groans of pleasure easily drowned out her own sounds.


“So good,” the older woman said, shifting her hips toward her stepson and looking back at him. “Be a dear and push her the rest of the way in?”


Chelsea screamed again as she looked up at her classmate, who only looked down at her with a grin and aimed his cock directly at her.


Her screams muffled as the cockhead shoved her impossibly deep. Chelsea’s only knowledge of where she was came when she hit something hard and felt the life be almost smashed from her by Joe’s merciless cock: Carrie’s cervix.


Pressure lessened on her as the cock receded and Chelsea tried to take a breath. There wasn’t much air and most of her breath took the form of Carrie’s copious secretions. Then Joe’s cock returned and slammed her against the cervix again. This time she got a mouthful of precum herself.


Joe held himself deep inside his stepmother, loving the feeling of how tight she gripped him while his cock was busy gripping two squirmers inside itself as well. Not to mention the little wriggler at the tip of his cock.


“I’m not gonna last long this time,” he said almost apologetically.


Carrie didn’t roll her eyes; she’d expected that. She’d been teasing him all day. Plus they didn’t have time for a long session, her husband would be home soon.


“Don’t shoot in me, remember?” she reminded him.


“I won’t!” he said earnestly as he started thrusting.


Each drive home hit Chelsea hard. She tried to dive out of the way but it was almost like Carrie’s pussy wanted her to be smashed flat. At times Joe hammered against her chest and she was sure several ribs broke this time. Once she desperately tried to throw her hands up to defend herself and Chelsea knew only terror was keeping her from feeling a broken arm.


Finally, after far too short a time for either of the secret lovers, Joe’s thrusting became erratic.


Chelsea barely noticed when Carrie pulled herself off his cock rapidly and spun in place. She did notice when the vacuum that briefly existed yanked her halfway to Carrie’s soaking opening. Gravity and the slippery secretions did the rest of the job.


With barely a cry of shock she fell from Carrie’s sopping pussy and landed with a groan on the blanket. Everything hurt and she didn’t notice that she coughed up blood.


She did notice that far above her Joe was groaning and shoving his cock in and out of Carrie’s mouth. It was impossible to ignore frantic sounds of gulping. Desperately she rolled onto her stomach and tried to crawl away; the pain in her broken arm became more obvious with each movement and she tried to ignore that her legs didn’t work.


“Tasty,” she heard Carrie say from far above her, then: “That doesn’t count for my diet.”


“Oh that was great!” Joe said as Chelsea screamed and the pair moved above her like a thunderstorm.


While he lounged back on the bed, he casually reached forward and pinched Chelsea by the broken leg.


“Whoops!” the pair laughed as Chelsea cried out in pain, “I think we played too hard!”


Before Chelsea could draw in a second breath she was dropped into Carrie’s waiting palm.


“She did better than most of them do,” the older woman said as she lifted her higher.


Chelsea tried to yell for Joe to help her, knowing it would be useless but unable to stop from trying. It was her only hope that he would recognize his classmate.


His eyes only flickered to her briefly as he climbed off the bed.


“So pound harder next time?” he said as he walked away, eliciting a laugh from Carrie.


“Go get cleaned up before your dad gets home!” she called after him.


Now at eye level, Carrie looked closely at Chelsea for the first time. And licked her lips at the secretion covered little girl.


“Please! Let me go! I won’t tell any-”


“Hope you’ve still got some wiggle left in you,” she told Chelsea.


Her breath washed over Chelsea who simply cried as she looked over the woman’s teeth and down her throat.


“Please, no-”


The hand tipped backward and Chelsea fell screaming into Carrie’s mouth.


Carrie closed her lips around her treat and smiled. This one did indeed still have some wiggle left in her. Idly she climbed off the bed herself and walked to the master restroom to shower before her husband could come home. If he knew she was getting laid twice a day but he was only present for one of those events he’d be very angry.


Chelsea screamed as the massive tongue battered her, pushing her side to side and between massive teeth. Every so often the teeth would clench down on her and she’d feel her skin tear open like road rash. Far more often her ears would pop and the air would be sucked from her lungs as the woman sucked on her body like a mint.


Humming gently Carrie scrubbed herself clean under near boiling water. When the flavor from her treat faded she clenched down lightly on the squirming girl and was rewarded with more salty warm goodness. She stepped out and bit down again, this time getting more flavor but recognizing the telltale signs of a toy running out of batteries.


Good timing I guess, she thought as she heard the front door open and close. Carrie glanced at the clock and saw her husband was home ten minutes early. She spat the little girl out into her hand and traded her for a handful of antacids. They went down like flavored chalk but a glass of water helped clear out the taste.


“There, I gave you a few more minutes,” she told the girl as she lifted her to her mouth again, “Try to climb out, okay? That makes it really fun for me.”


“Wha-?”


This time when Chelsea went into Carrie’s mouth the woman wasted no time.


Chelsea screamed as she slid down her esophagus, finally landing on something horrifying wet and humid. She felt something like a hand touch her own and a faint groan of suffering from her left. Opening her mouth she let the acidic air into her lungs, preparing to scream.


“Hi honey!” she heard from far above her, and a more deep voice seemed to rumble back in response.


Chelsea screamed in agony as Carrie kissed her husband.


Carrie had already forgotten about her little treat.