- Text Size +

Elliot sighed as he rolled out of bed. Or the sort-of bed he’d made do with since the incident. The event. The world-moving, unexplainable bout of cosmic radiation that had swept across Earth almost six months ago.

He tried to hold back his irritation. In reality he had it better than a lot of ‘shrinkies’ and should have been thankful. Since shrinking, his mother had gone above and beyond for him: he had everything a person needed in mostly size appropriate quantities. Blankets? Clothes? She’d found an online seller who had immediately leapt on the sudden need for tiny articles of clothing.

She’d even found a way to get him a size appropriate keyboard and television remote. Though the screens were the size of buildings he was only as limited as he allowed himself to be; the internet didn’t let him down. As long as he remembered to stay in his room.

Susan made every effort she could to keep Elliot involved and not feeling left behind by the world, but the single mother could only do so much. She still worked, still lived a life outside of the house, and though Elliot knew she still loved him he also knew how much stress she was under. Someone would find a cure, hopefully, but until then she had a son with an incurable condition.

And it seemed every day the outside world was more dangerous for people in his position.

“Fifteen percent?” he read aloud, uneasy as he browsed the morning news.

It seemed the government had finally figured out just how much of the population had been shrank all those months ago. Some were smaller, some bigger, than Elliot but he knew at two inches tall he was right in the middle. And as he continued reading he felt more and more fortunate that he’d shrank literally in front of his mother and not at the park or while hiking.

“And sixty-eight percent of them are now missing?”

That second figure made him lean back in the plastic toy chair. He’d heard stories from his friends, who were distancing themselves from him quickly, about what they’d heard happening to lots of shrinkies. It was true that many had simply vanished far from home and likely had succumbed to their environment or been prey for wild animals. But it was a dark rumor that a large number had been prey for a far different type of hunter.

Which was why Elliot was stuck in his room until a cure was found.

“Or until I go insane,” he said aloud as he continued reading.

***

“No!” Susan giggled as Anna laughed. The two women were half wrestling on the couch; Anna had stolen Susan’s glasses and the brown-haired woman was trying to get them back from her much longer haired girlfriend.

“This is the best part!” she laughed as Anna held them slightly out of reach. On the television the two main characters were about to confess their love for one another in a rainstorm. They’d both seen The Diary a dozen times but Susan was still completely enthralled by it. Anna not so much.

“Oh come on!” Anna said with a smile, finally running out of room and letting Susan snatch her glasses back, “You can probably do this whole movie line for line!”

Susan slid her glasses back on her face and made a show of scooting away from Anna on the couch. She crossed her arms under her breasts and fake pouted.

“Well, just because Mister Graham there is so much more romantic than you’ll ever be!”

Anna just rolled her eyes and picked up the bowl of popcorn. Two empty wine glasses sat on the coffee table, and two empty bottles were in the trash bin in the kitchen.

“Too bad he got shrunk,” she said as she popped a piece into her mouth. The salty kernel rolled across her tongue until she squeezed it gently between her molars until it was crushed. At the thought of the actor screaming in her mouth she felt a familiar warmth between her legs. A naughty grin crossed her face and she looked at Susan.

Let’s find out if she’s into this, she thought, determined to finally bring up the subject with Susan.

“Wish I was snacking on his little self,” she said, causing Susan to give her a gentle push in mock admonishment.

“Don’t even!” Susan said with a nervous laugh. “Don’t tell me you’re one of those those…those…” she waved her hands as she searched for the word.

“Well don’t tell me you’ve never thought about it!” Anna replied, not missing how much attention Susan paid to her setting a single piece of popcorn onto her tongue. “Miss goody two-shoes over there.”

On the television the movie had passed Susan’s favorite part but she hadn’t noticed. Instead her face was red in a way that had nothing to do with the wine and Anna knew she’d found something else to explore with her girlfriend. They’d talked about the worldwide shrinking epidemic quite a bit; everyone had. And she’d always had a feeling Susan had left some opinion unvoiced because she was worried what Anna would say.

Now she could guess what that was.

“I bet,” she whispered, leaning toward Susan and putting a hand on the couch to pin her girlfriend gently in place, “The shrinkening was a dream come true for you.”

Susan giggled nervously and suddenly wished they hadn’t finished off the last bottle of wine in the house. Her girlfriend leaned over her and she held herself back from reaching up for a kiss. Suddenly the couch was both too small but she knew somewhere else they’d be going soon. The temperature of the room had gone up several degrees.

Over the top of her Anna gave her the confident smile that had first gotten her attention several months ago.

“I bet,” she whispered into Susan’s ear causing her to moan, “You found a shrinky somewhere didn’t you?”

Susan froze for a moment, suddenly sure Anna knew about Elliot, safely hidden in his room. She’d kept the secret of her shrunken son very close since day one. She knew if they hadn’t gotten lucky, she’d be one of the millions who would never get closure about what had happened to their loved ones. Luckily Anna misread her sudden pause and nervous shudder.

“I’d be jealous if you did,” she continued, letting her tongue flick Susan’s earlobe. “All I can think about is how it would feel to have one of those little squirmers bouncing around inside of me. Imagine finding Mister Graham in your toy drawer.”

A hand began running down Susan’s abdomen and she relaxed again. In her mind the fantasy started playing out; her imagination had always ran wild and Anna knew exactly how to get her in the mood. She’d be lying if she said she hadn’t imagined that same scenario dozens of times.

“Just imagine – a whole life shrunken down, just to spend their final moments as a sex toy. A snack.”

Her finger slid under the band of Susan’s leggings and immediately slipped between her legs where Susan was already slick with anticipation. She paused at Susan’s opening and with her other hand grasped her lover’s hair. A gentle pull caused Susan to whimper and look straight at her.

“Should I slide him in?” she asked sweetly, moving her finger slightly. Susan moaned and she wiggled it again at her opening, this time adding a second finger’s motion and mimicking the kicking of a shrinky. “Mister Graham should spend his final moments in your hot snatch, right?”

Unconsciously Susan shifted her hips upward but Anna’s hand shifted with her and continued its tickling just short of penetration.

“Don’t tease!” Susan hissed, arching her hips again.

“Say it!” Susan said with a determined smile. She leaned forward and licked up the side of Susan’s neck until she whispered into her ear: “I know what you want. Say it!”

Anna couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Oh put him in me!” she exclaimed, giving in to her fantasy.

Elliot awoke with a start at the scream that came from the living room. In a brief panic he started to leap out of bed, not sure what he should do but sure he should try to help. Then he realized it wasn’t a scream of fear.

“You gotta be kidding me!” he yelled as a second moan joined the first.

It was far from the first time he’d been jerked out of bed by the sound of his mother’s lovemaking. It didn’t bother him at all that she had found a girlfriend, though he hadn’t met her and knew it would be quite awhile. If ever.

But it was a real problem that he only knew she existed because he could hear his mother’s moans almost every night of the weekend.

The moans grew more intense as he rolled over in bed and covered his ears with a small pillow.

***

The following morning, Anna awoke before Susan. She hadn’t stayed over at her girlfriend’s house before, but last night had been too intense. After they’d loudly had their way with each other in the living room and kitchen they’d finally landed in bed.

We’ve been dating months, she told herself as she quietly rolled out of bed and stood, Why haven’t I stayed over before?

With a mental shrug she started hunting for her panties, then remembered they were probably in the living room. Her bladder wanted to explode but she couldn’t help checking out the wide variety of toys they’d used on each other the night before. Most of them had made them back into the toy drawer and Anna smiled as she saw the variety of objects they’d slid into each other.

Walking was almost difficult, and sitting would be sore today, but it had been worth it. She almost ducked into the master bathroom but one look at Susan’s still-sleeping form made her pause.

Use the other one, she told herself, not wanting to wake her girlfriend.

As she relieved herself in the much smaller restroom near the living room she found herself looking out into the hallway at a door she’d never seen open. She’d been in every room of this house but as she cleaned herself she realized there was one room left. The pair had been too busy with their own good times when she came over for her to notice.

But now Susan was still sleeping and Anna was all alone in the empty house. Curiosity started to get the best of her. As far as she knew Susan didn’t have a hobby like sewing or art, and she had a different room dedicated as an office. She stood and listened for a moment, hearing Anna snoring softly from the bedroom, then looked at the closed door again.

It’s probably just a storage room, she thought to herself as she gently turned the knob. The door opened silently and Susan felt a small twinge of guilt. Yes, she and Susan had been dating for several months, but this felt like a slight invasion of privacy.

She’ll never know, Anna told herself.

A faint click roused Elliot from sleep. His room was normally quiet as an abandoned cave while he slept, and at first he looked up at the pink plastic ceiling in confusion. There was no clock unless he had the computer on but his internal clock told him it was far earlier than his mother ever awoke.

With a groan he rolled over and put his feet on the fake carpet.

“What now?” he wondered aloud as he heard slow footsteps outside his dollhouse. In the back of his mind something about the footsteps seemed off and an instinctive urge to hide arose. Even half awake, Elliot knew to listen.

Quickly he stood and dodged to the side. His not-quite-fitting sweatpants didn’t cooperate and he tripped with an ‘ooph!’ The steps outside paused and he pulled himself forward along the ground until he was in the darkness of the tiny fake bathroom. Originally the house had been designed to unfold in half for play but his mother had super-glued it shut along the seams. This meant some areas remained pitch black if he didn’t use the dime-sized LEDs Susan had found, but it kept him from effectively living in a cut-in-half house.

“Safe in here,” he told himself as he stood. Carefully he backed into a dark corner and peered out through the doorway where there was a narrow angle to see outward.

“What is all this?” Susan wondered as she looked around.

There was a small bed which obviously hadn’t been used in months. Posters on the wall made it seem like a teenage boy’s room, but a dollhouse on the desk ruined the image. As she looked around she saw several small picture frames but the odd arrangement of the television and computer monitor distracted her more.

If they hadn’t been plugged in, and the computer obviously in standby, she would have assumed they were left there for storage. They seemed to be oriented toward the dollhouse. Anna leaned forward to get a better look at some of the pictures and saw Susan with an arm around a young man at an amusement park.

Suddenly she gasped.

“Oh my gosh!” she exclaimed, putting a hand over her mouth. “She had a son! No wonder we never looked in here!”

Elliot could see the giant woman through his narrow view. She looked like she’d once been in great shape and he couldn’t lie: were he full size her thick and uncovered backside would have been very attractive. Her hair was incredibly long and he realized with a start that she was topless as well. The teen was instantly hypnotized by her massive breasts and his face turned red when he realized he was basically spying on a half-naked woman.

“Did he die?” he heard her say, “The poor woman!”

Did Mom not tell her about me? he wondered, I kinda assumed she at least would have said something about it.

Part of him was thankful; the less people that knew about him the safer he would probably be. But it hurt a little that his mother would bring someone into her life and not at least mention her son was hiding until a way to return him to original size was discovered.

Anna took one last look about the room. She found herself drawn to the dollhouse. She’d had a similar one as a child but something about this one struck her as odd. An internal alarm seemed to go off and she had the sensation of being watched.

Just as the woman started to lean forward to take a closer look she heard a yawn come through the silent house. The sound caused her to jump and look around guiltily. Carefully she tiptoed out of the room and shut the door behind her.

Quietly she stepped into the kitchen and began hunting for coffee. Then she paused when she found Susan’s expensive flavored coffee.

The shelf shared space with her glasses and drinkware. Next to the glasses were several delicate thimbles that had obviously been used as cups, and several more tiny syringes.

He didn’t die! she realized as she heard Susan step into the kitchen with her, He was probably in that dollhouse! That’s why the monitors were turned toward it!

Before it became obvious she’d seen the tiny cups she plucked out the bag of coffee and two mugs. Internally she let out a sigh of relief as Susan stumbled blearily into the kitchen while rubbing her eyes. The woman was half dressed and Anna couldn’t help but take in the sight of her girlfriend clad in only red boyshorts. Her cheeks strained the material.

“Good morning thickness!” she said happily, receiving only a glare in return.

Susan huffed and sat down on one of the stools next to the kitchen island. There was a sound of displeasure that made Anna giggle, but soon the scent of coffee filled the air.

“You’re forgiven,” Susan mumbled when a steaming mug appeared in front of her.

“For what?” Anna asked, freezing. She was suddenly sure that Susan knew she’d discovered her secret.

“For being a morning person.”

Anna let out another sigh of relief as she mixed sugar and cream into her morning brew. But a plan was forming in her mind that had nothing to do with breakfast.

“So about last night,” she said, sliding onto the stool next to Susan. The brown-haired beauty only replied with a raised eyebrow and Anna tried not to look surprised when she saw half of the near-boiling coffee was already gone.

“You seemed pretty thrilled about the idea of Mister Graham joining us on the couch.”

Susan almost spit out her coffee in surprise.

“Crap!” she said with half a laugh, somewhat annoyed, “I was really hoping you didn’t remember that!”

“Oh, put him in me!” Anna said in a high-pitched voice, trying to mimic Susan and rolling her hips.

The two women burst out laughing.

“How could I forget that part?” she asked, “Or this?”

She raised her hand up and used her fingers to re-enact how she’d made them squirm inside Susan, mimicking what she thought a struggling shrinky might feel like.

Susan turned red and Anna knew she’d poked at the right spot.

“Well of course I did!” she stuttered out, “I had a bottle of wine and a beautiful woman in my face and-“

“And your wet dream about to come true!”

Susan made an indignant sound and crossed her arms under her breasts.

“Well I-“ she paused, searching for words as Anna leaned back with a confident smile. Susan struggled for a moment. They’d had a similar talk about a month ago when they’d finally admitted to each other their love of anal play. It was what they were both into but they had been worried about what the other may think.

“Well fine!” she finally said, “Of course I was into it! I’d love to try out a shrinky but whenever I think about it I feel so guilty because-“

Anna felt her breath catch, sure that Susan was about to tell her about her shrunken son. For a moment Susan’s eyes flickered toward the hallway, then they returned. Anna pretended not to notice.

“Well, it’s somebody real, you know?” she said instead, and Anna carefully hid her disappointment. “I know they don’t really have any rights or anything and it’s pretty much a free-for-all, but there’s all those people looking for a cure!”

Anna leaned forward and put a hand high on Susan’s thigh. The flustered woman took a sip of her coffee and met her gaze.

“Are you really telling me,” Anna said with a wry smile, “If you ran across a shrinky he wouldn’t ‘fall’ into your purse and come home with you?”

Susan paused and for a guilty look crossed her face.

“Well…accidents happen,” she said, and both women laughed again.

“Well don’t worry,” Anna said, standing and whispering into Susan’s ear as she started to walk to the bedroom, “If any accidents happen I’ll make sure we get to share.”

Susan stuttered out something and turned to follow Anna to the bedroom. Anna smirked as she heard the light footsteps behind her, then was distracted by the sound of a cell phone ringing. She paused but stepped out of Susan’s way as the shorter woman rushed ahead.

“Sorry!” she said when she bumped Anna, causing some coffee to spill, “That’s my work tone and there’s only one reason they’d call on a Saturday!”

“No problem,” Anna said, but Susan wasn’t listening. She was already answering her phone and Susan realized that this call must have actually been quite important. Susan’s face as she listened and heard Anna’s voice quickly would have pushed aside any annoyance she had.

Tiptoeing quietly into the room, to not interrupt the obviously important call, she placed her mug on the dresser then returned to the kitchen for a paper towel. As she cleaned up the small mess in the hall she could hear Susan’s voice get more and more nervous.

“No, no!” she was saying, and Susan looked into the room to see her girlfriend pulling on a shirt rapidly. “Don’t turn anything off, I’m gonna come in right now!”

Susan ended the call and picked up her discarded leggings from the night before. Frantically she pulled them up and shot an apologetic look toward Anna.

“I’m so sorry!” she said as she ducked into her closet and reappeared almost immediately with a shirt and shoes on. “I gotta go before they crash all our servers!”

“Someone screwed up?” Anna asked, only vaguely aware of what a server was. She knew Susan did a lot of computer work but she hadn’t pried much into the details.

“Big time!” Susan said as she grabbed her purse. Together the two stepped quickly down the hall and Susan picked up her keys from the bowl by the door.

“I know this is kinda weird, sorry I’m leaving you here all alone!” she said apologetically, “Can you lock up when you go?”

“Well yeah, no problem!” Anna said and almost before she was done talking Susan planted a kiss on her cheek.

“Great, thanks so much! Gotta go!”

And a moment later the door was shutting.

Anna looked around Susan’s entryway awkwardly. She shrugged in the silence, not sure what to do.

“I guess I’ll…just head home?” she said aloud. There was no response, but her eyes drifted toward the hallway and the single closed door. Thoughts raced through her head and she recalled how Susan had responded to their pretend tiny play last night. How the two women clearly wanted to try out a shrinky.

Heat bloomed between her legs and she realized what she wanted to do. What she needed to do. What she’d ached to do but hadn’t been lucky enough to ever since the world had changed six months ago. She took a step toward the door, then realized it would be more fun to share.

“Gonna need a lot of wine,” she murmured as she turned away from the shut bedroom door and its treasure within, and went to find her own clothes.

***

While Susan worked frantically to limit the damage done by the weekend staff at her business, Anna set about on a different task.

After a swing through a coffee shop she sat at home with a muffin and latte, in front of her computer.

“Okay,” she said, “Let’s see if I’m right.”

She typed slowly and let the engines of the internet do the moving. At first it seemed that Susan was the only member of her family within a hundred miles. Then a link to a local high school appeared. A memorial to the victims of the shrinking catastrophe.

As she read her smile widened.

The shades of a plan formed in her head and she quickly typed out other searches. Half an hour later she felt she knew enough to make her fantasy become reality.

“Perfect.”

Her plan solidified as she texted Anna and ran a mental inventory of the items she thought she would need.

How about drinks at my place tonight? she asked.

Almost instantly she got her response: Great! But I may be late, this is a nightmare! Overtime pay is pretty nice though!

Leaning back in her chair, Anna knew tonight was going to be something special.

***

“Step one,” she said to reassure herself. Anna opened the door to Susan’s house with her spare key. It was quiet, but just as she’d expected there were sounds of music and yelling coming from the second bedroom. The door shut quietly behind her and she swallowed nervously.

“Game face.”

Before she could talk herself out of living her fantasy she walked to the always-closed bedroom door and opened it. On the computer screen was a video game; cartoonish characters were leaping and dodging bullets. Every so often one would get hit and fall comedically to the ground. There was no one to be seen in the room itself, but the screens were aimed right where she thought she’d find her first shrinky.

“Um, Elliot?” she called out, and instantly the game paused. She could only imagine the look on his little face at the idea of some other giantess knowing about his existence and she had to focus hard to not let herself get excited and blow it right there.

Her eyes flickered around the room quickly but she knew right where Elliot would be. Stepping lightly she approached the dollhouse where a flicker of motion drew her eye. When she tried to see into the small bedroom she could see what was clearly being used as a small bed, and doll clothing strewn about the floor.

But no shrinky.

“Elliot?” she called again, making sure she kept the question in, and the predator out, of her voice.

“Elliot I know you’re in there, your mother wanted me to come meet you,” the giant woman said kindly.

Elliot stayed in his dark corner in the plastic restroom. He knew he was caught; she knew where he was. His name. And despite knowing this woman was his mother’s girlfriend the idea of interacting with another giant human being was terrifying. No matter how much he was starting to hate that his only interaction was through the internet.

Thoughts of shrinky disappearances ran through his head. Stories of what he’d heard actually happened followed.

But Mom told her about me, right?

“Elliot?” the woman asked again, her voice kind and sweet, “Can you come out so we can talk?”

He shook but took a step forward.

She wouldn’t know about me if Mom didn’t tell her, he rationalized, but why isn’t she here?

As though she read his mind the woman continued: “Your mom had to go to work, someone was messing up her servers,” she explained, “And she asked me to come meet you. We were planning on it today already, and we’re going to hang out at my place tonight, and she didn’t want you to be left alone for so long.”

Elliot took another step forward. One more step and he’d be in the light. Talking to the first person, aside from his friends and his mother, that he’d spoken to in months.

When he realized that, thought went away. It didn’t matter that shrinkies disappeared all the time. It didn’t matter that he didn’t know this woman, though his mother certainly did. Or that she wasn’t there for the introduction, or that he was usually alone for several days at a time anyway which made the woman’s statement make no sense.

What mattered was that he was finally going to talk to someone else. Someone whose breasts he’d already seen, though he wasn’t about to tell her that.

“Um, hello?” she asked again, and he could hear the doubt in her voice.

Before she could talk again he stepped out of the toy bathroom. Through the window he could see a gray t-shirt and the curve of magnificent breasts, but she’d stood and didn’t see him hurrying to his microphone. The switch was as large as his head but he had plenty of practice in pushing it ‘on.’

“Hello?” he spoke into the microphone, hearing his voice oddly magnified from outside the dollhouse.

There was a surprised squeak from above, then a nervous giggle.

“Oh, um, hello?” he heard the woman call, “Uh, where are you?”

“I’m in the bedroom, where you were looking before,” he explained, knowing she was looking for the tiny speaker that was mounted on the backside of the house. Her body shifted around and his breath caught as a massive face appeared, followed by an eye half as tall as he was. Suddenly this didn’t seem like a good idea.

Anna’s breath caught in her throat. Her vagina suddenly blazed with heat and it took all her energy to not maul Elliot right there. Luckily for her, and unluckily for Elliot, his only view of her was her eye through his window. He didn’t see her lick her lips, or her whole body go flush with sudden heat and desire. Or a hand unconsciously move toward her beltline before she made it return.

He only saw her massive eye fixate upon him.

“Oh!” she said when she saw the two-inch tall teen. “Hi Elliot, I’m Anna! Your mom thinks if I’m gonna be around we should get to know each other!”

Stop sounding so damn perky! she told herself, He’s gonna sense something’s up! Not that it would matter…

“And I agree!” she said to him instead.

Nervously Elliot spoke into the microphone again: “Okay, so what did you have in mind?”

Stuffing you so far up my cooch you can tickle my cervix! would have been the truth.

Instead she said: “After work she’s coming over to my place, why don’t you and I go there and hang out? We can pick up ice cream on the way.”

Elliot breathed a sigh of relief. His initial instincts had been wrong about her and he needed to quit looking this gift horse in the mouth. Though her teeth were all the size of his thigh, if not larger.

Freedom at last! he thought.

A shrinky at last! she thought as she held out a hand for him to climb onto.

***

That afternoon was wonderful for Elliot. It was the first time in months that he’d left the house and his initial misgivings about Anna were immediately set aside when he stood in her comforting hand. He was shaking in fear as she sat him gently on the table, but she’d simply taken the earpiece he and his mother used and put it in herself so she could hear him.

Soon they were talking up a storm. Anna had even thoughtfully made a small seat for him from a small jewelry box that sat in a drink holder in her car. He couldn’t see where they were going but he had all the faith in the world that things were really going to work out between him, his mother, and Anna.

Anna’s afternoon was a lesson in restraint.

When she scooped out ice cream for them both at their house it took all her willpower not to drop him in her bowl like a cherry. As they talked she realized that if he weren’t a shrinky they probably would have gotten along. Instead she felt silly giving the shrinky anything like the interaction she’d give a real person. In a way she found it annoying.

It’ll be worth it! she told herself as her nipples strained against her bra.

When she poured herself a glass of water she could only think about dropping him in it and glugging him down. When she used the restroom she pulled her panties upward with the mental image of him on his back, screaming as he was pulled snug against her snatch. He walked across the kitchen counter as she made herself a sandwich and barely kept from dropping him between the layers. Or simply leaning down to scoop him up with her tongue.

At his request she had turned on a movie and placed him on the couch. Now every fiber of her being was telling her to take her pants off and sit on him.

Instead she made herself watch the clock and respond to Susan’s texts as casually as she could.

She’d done everything she could to prepare for the perfect night. Her fridge was stocked with wine and cheese. Melting chocolate was ready to go in a fondue pot, if they got that far, and she had made sure she was completely shaved before picking up their new toy.

Speaking of… she thought as her phone buzzed again. Susan was on her way.

Internet don’t fail me now!

She’d seen dozens of videos of this being performed and carefully researched the method.

Carefully she selected a glass measuring cup and filled a shot glass half-full of vinegar.

“Hey Elliot,” she said, happy she didn’t need to give the shrinky the ‘real person’ treatment much longer, “Check this out!”

The vinegar went on the couch next to him, and he stood and walked to the shot glass quickly. Everything else today had been outstanding, why would this be any different? His naivety almost made her giggle.

So he wasn’t expecting it when she dropped a mixture, found online, of baking soda, table salt, and ammonia into it. Before it could start bubbling she put the measuring glass down around him as though he were a spider she were catching, but she didn’t need to bother.

Elliot watched the mixture bubble in front of him and took a cautious step backward. The strong scent of vinegar and something acrid hit his nose. For a moment his eyes vibrated and involuntary he took another deep breath just as the world suddenly warped around him. His next step caused him to collapse onto the couch as the vapors overtook him.

As soon as the shrinky collapsed Anna flipped the measuring cup over and carefully placed him at the bottom. Minus his clothes, of course. The shot glass followed, bubbling and smelling terrible, but she made sure it remained upright next to his now sleeping form.

“Ha!” she shouted triumphantly as she held the glass and her sleeping toy up to her face, “That only took six months!”

***

An hour later, just as expected, the fumes were still enough to keep the shrinky sleeping carefully on a shelf in her closet. She checked on him every couple of minutes and could barely contain her excitement. Anna had tested her dexterity by carefully turning his blonde hair to black with a magic marker, then started setting up for the evening.

By the time she was lighting candles Susan was arriving, looking exhausted.

“That. Was. Horrible,” she said to Anna as she sat heavily on the couch. It wasn’t as cushiony as her own but that didn’t matter. What did matter was that Anna was already handing her a glass of wine.

Anna watched as she drained the glass in a single long drink.

“Uh,” she said as she traded Susan’s now-empty glass with her own full one, “Want to tell me about it?”

It turned out Susan did.

Anna didn’t follow much of what she said, but as a good girlfriend she knew sometimes it was more important to lend a listening ear than to be able to actually help. Before she knew it Susan had drained several glasses of wine, and she opened the second bottle. But as the sun went down she knew she had to move things along. The anticipation was killing her.

Just as Susan was about to launch into another diatribe about wiring and see-plus, Anna put a finger on her mouth.

“I think I know what you really need,” she told her girlfriend as she carefully took the wine glass from her hand, then her glasses from her face.

Susan was frustrated and a little drunk. But she knew exactly what Anna was up to.

“Oh, do you now?” she replied with a grin.

“And I’ve got a surprise for you!” Anna said, unable to contain her excitement any longer. She stood up quickly and pulled Susan with her, who laughed aloud at her girlfriend’s rare, excited outburst.

“Close your eyes!” she said as she dragged her into the bedroom.

Susan fell onto the bed with a laugh, and Anna knew she was the perfect level of drunk for what she was about to do. Before they could get lost, Susan made sure to sneak Anna’s glasses from her head.

Elliot awoke, confused, as gentle warm fingers wrapped around him. He felt like he’d been sleeping for hours and the afternoon replayed itself in his head quickly. Groggily he looked up and saw Anna’s smiling face peering down at him and he relaxed as he tried to wake up. If she was here there must be a good explanation.

“Anna,” he said, “Did I fall asleep?”

When it was clear she hadn’t heard him he felt along his shirt for the microphone secreted there, but then realized he wasn’t wear a shirt. Or anything at all.

“Anna!” he yelled, covering himself as she carried him somewhere, “Where are my clothes?”

Then he saw who else was in the room.

“Mom!” he called out happily, the vapors from the noxious mixture earlier still clouding his brain to his situation, “Hey Mom! We were waiting for you!”

“Open your eyes!” Anna commanded, and Susan did, gasping as soon as she saw what Anna held in her hand.

“Ho-lee-shit!” she exclaimed, holding out her hands and letting Anna drop the shrinky onto her palms, “Is this what I think it is?”

In her hands she held a two-inch tall man; without her glasses she couldn’t focus very hard on him, but the black hair and a penis were all she needed to see. He waved at her with both hands and she giggled, wishing her vision was good enough to really take him in. The idea that he apparently didn’t realize his situation seemed particularly hilarious to her at that moment.

“Where did you- Who-?” Susan asked, too excited and drunk to finish her sentence.

Anna just shrugged.

“It’s just some random shrinky,” she said.

“Mom!” he said with a laugh, put at ease by her giggling, before waving and covering himself as best he could. Their conversation didn’t make any sense to him, but if his mother was here nothing could really be that wrong. “Could you find my-“

Whatever the shrinky was saying was cut off as Anna brought her mouth down around it. Susan squealed in delight and surprise as she felt the little man’s form vanish between steaming hot lips.

Before she could say anything else Anna climbed onto the bed and pushed Susan onto her back.

“Ohmygod!” she exclaimed as Anna opened her mouth above her. She could just make out the man’s confused face in Anna’s mouth, and hear a faint shout. Then Anna descended.

“What the he-!” Elliot tried to yell, but the moaning around him drowned him out and made his ears pop instantly.

Two massive tongues battled around him. He was flipped upside down, sideways, and ways he couldn’t describe as the two women kissed passionately. Each movement made his head spin and he quickly lost track of where he was. Teeth scratched his back and banged against his head, making his briefly see stars in the humid darkness. Then the turbulence slowed and light appeared as someone’s tongue pushed him against the roof of their mouth.

Elliot craned his neck upward and looked out through the parted lips and teeth.

“Anna!” he shouted upward at the giantess’ grinning face above him, “Wait there’s been a mistake!”

“This is so hot,” she said instead as she looked down at him.

There was no doubt that she was seeing him and Elliot couldn’t understand what was happening. This wasn’t what they’d talked about!

Susan started peeling her leggings off as Anna leaned in for another kiss. They juggled the shrinky between their mouths as they rolled on the bed. Each woman was laughing and giggling as the kicking form switched between their mouths; it was a challenge to undress without pulling their mouths from each other but they managed.

Finally they were only wearing their shirts and neither wanted to let the shrinky go.

“Mmmhmmm!” Susan said, holding his kicking legs between her lips.

“Ooo ett goo!” Anna tried to say with his torso between her own.

Then women locked eyes and started to suck as hard as they could. For a moment Susan felt the shrinky slide further into her own mouth, then Anna’s superior suction started winning. She groaned in disappointment as the shrinky pulled free entirely from her mouth but the sight of Anna sucking the shrinky’s bottom half through her lips like a piece of spaghetti made her giggle again.

With the shrinky completely in her mouth Anna pulled her shirt over her head quickly, yet somehow Susan beat her to being shirtless.

She motioned quickly for Susan to roll over and the woman complied, rolling onto her stomach. One hand sought between her legs and immediately she encountered the wetness she was looking for. Susan groaned as two fingers slid into her pussy and she almost came immediately. The thought of finally getting to play with a shrinky almost set her over the edge on its own.

Then she realized what Anna really intended when her hips were pulled slightly upward and she felt a free hand gently part her cheeks. The fingers in her sopping pussy slid outward and rolled across her puckered backdoor.

“Oh, finally!” she cried out passionately, thrilled that her ultimate fantasy was about to be lived out. She’d held back from even telling Anna about her passion for anal play for months, and her shrinky fetish for even longer.

Good thing Elliot will never find out about this! she thought through a passionate haze.

Anna grinned at the thought of what she was about to do. Carefully she pushed the shrinky back through her lips until his legs stuck out, then she leaned forward as Susan squealed in delight.

Elliot pushed against the giantess’s tongue in a confused panic. Being thrown around constantly in the hot, humid air of the women’s mouths had him so disoriented and struggling for air he was barely conscious. The constant rolling tongue slowed and pushed against his face; saliva that wasn’t his filled his mouth and he coughed in a desperate attempt to breath while his legs were suddenly out in open air.

He clawed at the tongue as he felt himself slide further out, sure he was about to fall to his death.

Then his feet touched something round, warm, and incredibly slippery.

Susan groaned as she felt Anna’s tongue slide around her backdoor. She had a small orgasm between the probing fingers and the new anal stimulation, but she closed her eyes and focused on what she knew was going to happen next. There was heat from Anna’s tongue, wetness from herself.

And then, tickling from kicking legs.

She turned her face into the bedspread and screamed as she felt the tiny be slid inside her rectum, propelled by Anna’s skilled mouth. The tickling wasn’t massive, but it drove inside her like an electric shock. Compared to the toys they frequently used on each other the literal stretch from the shrinky was nothing.

But knowing a life was sliding into her anus just for her pleasure was far beyond anything a set of anal beads could give her.

“Oh shit!” she cried out, cumming hard enough that both her legs drove straight.

Anna gasped in surprise when Susan’s foot hit her knee and the two women collapsed onto the bed, Susan screaming in orgasm and Anna laughing from the fall. Her fingers slid out of the smaller woman and she pushed herself up quickly as she recognized the sounds Susan was making as a massive orgasm. Quickly she slid her hand back between her girlfriend’s legs only to find she was squeezing them tightly together as she came.

When Susan finally relaxed her legs enough, Anna quickly parted her cheeks, worried the toy would be gone, or worse: smashed before its time.

The massive orbs parted above Elliot suddenly, and he reached upward with his single non-engulfed hand.

“Anna!” he yelled out, terrified, confused, and just finally beginning to grasp his situation, “Help! I’m not a to-“

The shrinky was yelling in its squeaky faint voice from Susan’s forbidden entrance, and Anna breathed a sigh of relief. Unceremoniously she let her girlfriend’s massive cheeks slam shut, then gave one of them a smack.

“You’re lucky you didn’t smash it!” she said in an admonishing tone. Susan lifted up onto her elbows and wiggled her backside in the air as Anna slid off the bed and opened their toy drawer.

“It would be a real shame if Mister Graham didn’t last very long, would it?” she said before laughing aloud and circling one of her nipples with a freshly licked finger. The faint vibrating from her anus was intoxicating and she could already feel another orgasm approaching.

Anna smiled as she found the toy she was looking for and realized that Susan was even going to play hard enough that she wanted the tiny to ‘be’ her movie crush.

“On your back!” she said, and Susan complied instantly. Out of habit she held out her hand and Anna immediately put her chosen toy on her palm.

Susan scooted down slightly in the bed as Anna assumed her position on top of her. In moments the women were in their favorite position. Anna wasted no time in shifting her hips as she licked her lips and looked down at Susan’s waiting snatch, already shiny with excitement.

Susan started to say something while Anna leaned forward, but the woman on top wasn’t interested.

“Do you want the kno-mmmph!” she said as Anna dropped her hips onto her face. Instantly her air supply was greatly constricted but she could carefully breath through her nose and the experience wasn’t nearly as stressful as it had been the first time. She’d had plenty of practice and she reached upward to part Anna’s well-formed cheeks, inches from her nose. Her tongue darted outward as she shifted the dildo in her hand to make sure she had the business end pointing the right way. Anna was dripping wet, and Susan loved it.

Anna herself wasted no time in putting her elbows behind Susan’s knees and pulling them back far enough to expose the shrinky, nestled exactly where she wanted him.

Her tongue snaked out and dragged across the front of Susan’s slit and continued downward until she was bathing the shrinky in her saliva. Susan tried to say something but Anna pushed her own lips harder down until the attempts at talking stopped and she felt something poke at her own back entrance. Almost without resistance she felt several inches of the dildo slide inside of her rectum and she moaned in pleasure as she felt its odd shape slide inside.

Elliot screamed as massive fingers gently wrapped around his head. He was pulled out of the hole that held him tight and for a moment he was sure he was being rescued. Then the pressure reversed and he felt himself descending again.

“No!” he cried out as the fingers adjusted around his chest. The brown hole quivered and shook as he kicked in protest but it was pointless. He watched wrinkled skin approach his face until he was descending like a man being pulled under ocean waves. Elliot drew in what he was sure would be his final breath, then he was yanked back upward in a disorienting rush.

Anna groaned in her own pleasure as she thrust the shrinky in and out of Susan’s backdoor. Intermittently she lifted her hips so she could hear Susan’s cries; she was always stunned how sensitive Susan was to anal stimulation, but her own hip movement was mostly minimal. Anna was enjoying the oddly shaped dildo she’d picked out.

Susan drew bigger breaths when she could, but she could tell from Anna’s pressure on her face that her girlfriend was close. Just as she was. Though she wished Anna would have grabbed something to slip into her pussy she couldn’t deny the shrinky was by far the most pleasurable two-inch toy she could have ever imagined.

Too bad she didn’t find a four-incher!  she thought as she drove the blue dildo into the hole she almost had to cross her eyes to see.

Soon she could feel Anna’s movements turn less from smothering and more into unconscious grinding against her nose and chin. So Susan took that as her own cue.

The shrinky was doing wonderful things and she knew they were both on the edge of ecstasy.

So she did what she knew would put them both over.

The knot of the dog-cock dildo pushed hard against Anna’s rectum. She’d only taken the knot a couple of times in the past and though it had been very difficult she’d loved it. While her sphincter didn’t immediately spread to accommodate the knot’s obscene girth, Susan knew Anna could feel its attempted intrusion. There was a brief pause in the thrusting in her own backdoor, then it resumed with a vengeance.

She pulled back the dildo and pushed it forward again. One of her fingers slid around Anna’s tightly stretched sphincter and gave it sideways pressure. Another inch of the bulge vanished and Anna’s hips started shaking.

Her own orgasm started as she watched her girlfriend’s anus stretch far beyond its intended limit and in moments Susan found herself screaming with pleasure into Anna’s grinding pussy. The time for restraint was gone and she gave the knot one final push.

It slid into Anna’s rectum all the way to the base.

Together the two writhed on one another while their orgasms overtook them entire. Susan’s was prolonged by the squirming in her asshole and the near-asphyxiation caused by Anna’s grinding snatch. Anna’s was prolonged by the incredible fullness and burning of her backdoor, combined with barely holding herself back from shoving the shrinky so far into her girlfriend that they’d never see it again.

Somehow in the throes of ecstasy she restrained herself, and after several minutes of electric passion she finally found the willpower to roll sideways. She could hear Susan struggling for breath and regardless of how much she wanted to ride her girlfriend’s face until she passed out she knew that was taking things a little too far.

Together in the silence both women’s breasts heaved as they caught their breath.

Anna stared at the ceiling until she couldn’t take the pressure anymore. Carefully she rolled onto her side and felt between her cheeks. Her fingers found the base of the dog cock and gripped it firmly. With a gasp somewhere between pain and pleasure she pulled it out and felt herself instantly close back up as the slid the eight inches of silicon dog dick from her bowels.

“Damn this thing is huge,” she said as she looked at the baseball sized knot. Despite its size she wasn’t tender at all as she climbed off the bed and began walking toward the restroom to clean it off. Then she paused.

“Better clean all the toys,” Anna said with a smile.

She turned around and saw Susan had already rolled onto her side. As always the woman was already falling asleep.

Susan mumbled something to Anna when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“Shhh,” Anna said comfortingly, “I just gotta clean the toys.”

“Mmm, okay,” Susan said as she felt Anna’s hand move downward.

The shrinky slipped from her backdoor easily and Anna was sure to cover the other woman with the blanket before she resumed her walk to the bathroom.

Both toys cleaned easily with soap and water, and Anna was delighted to see how much life remained in the shrinky. She was sure he wouldn’t survive Susan’s clenching sphincter but he somehow had. The internet had been iffy on how much pressure a shrinky could take before breaking. Whether he would last much longer or not remained to be seen.

Elliot cried out in pain as the fingers manipulated him roughly. Every part of him hurt, and not just from the scalding water. Already he could see a bruise across his entire midsection forming and he did his best to not move if he could help it; he wasn’t coughing up blood but he was certain he had several broken ribs.

“Anna!” he called out between rough scrubs of the fingers, trying to spit out soap that rushed into his mouth, “Why?! What did I-“

He didn’t get to finish his question. Anna was humming happily to herself when she lifted him rapidly upward to eye level. The movement caused him to cry out in pain again as she gave his tiny body a thorough look-over. By the time he recovered he felt a massive rush of wind, only to look up and see that the massive woman’s nostril hovering nearby.

She made a satisfied sound and shrugged as though she didn’t mind the smell of soap.

Satisfied that the shrinky was clean, Anna shrugged. It was squeaking out noises between her fingers but she ignored it and looked back into the bedroom where Susan was sleeping peacefully.

“That’s a good idea,” she said to herself as she felt her own fatigue set in.

Without bothering to look at the shrinky again she lifted him to her mouth and dropped him onto her tongue. The faint scream was cut off as she closed her lips, tucking the shrinky into her cheek as she walked to the bed and laid down.

Susan surprised her: she wasn’t completely asleep yet. The woman rolled over to face Anna and gave her a tender kiss on the lips.

“That was really amazing,” she said as the two gazed into each other’s eyes, “I can’t believe I found a woman like you. I was so worried about my shrinky fetish and then you went and made it happen.”

Anna felt her heart flutter, along with the shrinky in her mouth. She spoke carefully, not wanting to spoil the moment just because her mouth was full.

She found herself speaking the words she’d meant to for almost a month now.

“I think I love you Susan.”

The other woman smiled and giggled. Even in the dim light her face turned red.

“I think I love you too,” she replied.

Susan met Anna for a kiss. At first it was chaste, but need pushed them together again. Their tongues intertwined and dueled once more. The shrinky was pulled between their mouths, and this time Anna let Susan win the battle.

She pulled away as her girlfriend sucked the shrinky the rest of the way into her mouth, hidden behind her lips. For a moment she was visibly repositioning the shrinky in her cheek, then she spoke again.

“We can find more of these, right?” she asked sheepishly.

Anna wasn’t sure, but she knew the internet hadn’t let her down yet today.

So she nodded.

“Anything for you, beautiful.”

Without any further ceremony Anna moved the shrinky to the center of her tongue. She could feel the little toy still moving and her heart was pounding with excitement.

She loves me! I get a shrinky! This is the best night ever! she thought. It crossed her mind briefly that, save for blind luck, this could have been the fate her own son met.

He’ll never know, she thought before she swallowed hard.

The shrinky went down much smoother than she had expected; he was well covered in saliva but much larger than a pill. He struggled wonderfully all the way down her throat and she resisted the urge to cough. Moments later the struggling vanished, only to resume in her tummy.

Susan sighed as she rested a hand on her stomach. She could feel the shrinky’s movements very faintly. The feeling of power it gave her was incredible and she felt complete in a way she could hardly describe. Someone’s life had only existed to give her pleasure and a snack.

“I love you,” she said to Anna, who kissed her again in return.

The women cuddled together on the bed. This time Susan was the one who stayed awake, enjoying the vibrations of the shrinky’s struggling in her tummy until it finally slowed, then stopped.