- Text Size +

« Are you okay? » asked Laura. 

« Yes, all good, thank you! » Answered Jim.  

« Oh….alright, well I was just a bit worried cause you’ve been there for quite a while now, and your face is all dirty now.” She said, looking down at her boyfriend.

“I am perfectly fine!”

“Does it taste good?” she asked.

“Yummy!” he said, smiling.

“Okay. I guess...I’ll talk to you later then.” She gave him the most beautiful loving smile. Those two really loved each other beyond measure. She then covered the 12 inches young man with both her dirty high heel boots again, resuming studying. He was laying down under her desk in her room and he was licking her boots clean while she was studying. Not something uncommon in their relationship. He had dirt on his face all over, and he was happy.

Laura was a goddess looking blonde girl with long flowing hair down the middle of her back. She had blue eyes, a few freckles, Great breasts, nice legs, big round glasses that made her look serious and cute. She was around 5 feet 3, wore size 6 shoes, weighted around 120 lbs, and was still living at her parent’s place. Her father was a rich lawyer and her mother would work only 2 days per week, and she was a cleaning obsessive. Laura was studying in a private school, with the uniform and all, and she wanted to become a psychologist later in life. She was an A+ 17 years old student, loved to watch funny sitcoms. A girl to dream for. 

Jim, also 17 years old, was a handsome young man, brown hair, 6 feet tall, muscular and athletic. He was living with his average not-too-rich family and went to public school. He also was lucky enough to be Laura’s boyfriend. He had a huge woman shoe and feet fetish that almost nobody knew about except his lovely girlfriend Laura, who accepted it without any second thoughts. She even had fun having him under her wonderful feet that smelled like heaven no matter the situation. He met her online on a dating site for teens and since then both were in love. He also lived at his parent’s place, but they were 500 km away from Laura, that was some kind of long distance relationship that was a bit hard to manage. They tried to see each other once every two weeks. 

Typically, their relationship was based on phone calls and internet chat, and text messages, until finally they could see each other over a week-end. Then once together, they would kiss all the time, cuddle, hug, kiss some more, and spend every single minute together, as much as possible, because they knew that once the week-end was over, each would be alone for the next two weeks or so. Jim would often massage and kiss Laura’s beautiful perfect shaped feet because he loved them so much. Laura would always giggle and close her eyes, enjoying every moment of it. Sometimes too, she would shrink him to different heights and play with him with her feet and shoes. She was always a bit reluctant to shrink him to smaller sizes under 6 inches, she didn’t want to accidently hurt her boyfriend, but they did experiment with the shrinking ray a few times. Jim loved how Laura’s feet smelled, for him, it was pure ecstasy. All her shoes were also perfect, he loved every single pair from her most beautiful high heels to her trashed flip flops or ballet flats. 

Jim and Laura were happy that way. Problem is, people around them thougth their relationship wasn’t the best for them and tried to reason them into dating someone closer. They were often fed up of being told what to do or think about how to live their own relationship. They liked it the way it was and loved each other.

“Can I unshrink you now?” she asked him when she was done doing her homework. 

“Just a few more minutes!” asked Jim, giving her boots a few more tiny licks, eating the dirt and dust from the soles. He contorted to reach the sharp heels and licked them too. Laura giggled and watched him. “Okay, all good now.” He said. Laura then rolled her desk chair back and grabbed the shrinking ray. She pointed it towards her naked 12 inches boyfriend on the floor under her desk and pressed the buttons. “Wait!” he said, but it was too late, he grew back to normal size, hitting his head under the desk. “Ow!” he said, they both laughed and hugged. He dressed up and went to the bathroom to wash his face a bit, the dirt didn’t grow with him, but his face was still dirty. 

And then the week-end was over, way too quickly, and Laura borrowed her mom’s car to bring Jim back to the bus station where he would just leave and go back to his hometown, again, like usual, this moment was always the hardest because they had to part. They hugged for a long time while waiting for the bus, and kissed passionately. 

“I love you my princess.” He said. 

“I love you my prince.” She answered and smiled. One more pop kiss and he was on the bus, waving at her. And that was it again, both would be physically separated for two more weeks.

At 17, struggles of life aren’t that big when compared to later. Jim and Laura were having a good time. But like in every relationship, sometimes things get a bit complicated. That specific week-end, when she came back home, Laura had to endure her strict mother’s speech about the fact she was tired to have a stranger in her home every two weeks, that he wasn’t a good guy for her, that she deserved better and that their weird shrinking stuff and foot fetish was disgusting and that she should stop seeing him. Laura’s mother, Suzy, didn’t like Jim at all but remained hypocrite when he was there. In private tho, Laura would always take his defense. 

“He’s a good man, mom. He makes me happy.” She said. 

“He is not for you! He has problems. It’s been a year now, and he’s always coming over here every two weeks and I am tired of this ridiculous relationship. You should break up and look for someone that lives closer, from a good family.” That was what Suzy said to her daughter. Laura tried not to let her mother influence her relationship because she loved Jim way too much. That conversation was left open like that, Laura went back to her room to read a book and send text messages to her boyfriend, little hearts, cute hugging cats and love words. The 2 weeks would feel super long again.

Chapter End Notes:

----

 

All my stories are here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21572194

Thank you for encouraging hard working authors if you like what they do.