- Text Size +

 

It took a long time to make it into bed, and both women were flushed with exertion and laughing by the time they managed. They lay together beneath the sheets, holding each other, gazing into each other’s eyes. Soon came kissing, and they rolled together without plan or purpose, Anna always careful not to overwhelm the tiny woman, Michelle always eager to be overwhelmed.

 A tiny hand against Anna’s breast, squeezing and grasping. An enormous finger tracing the edges of Michelle’s butt. Soft moans and squeaks and affirmations.

 The little giantess lay with her head just beneath the pillow, luxuriating in the enormous bed, as her teensy lover crawled down the length of her body beneath the covers. Unseen, delicate little lips kissed their way down her thigh. It tickled. Anna giggled happily, twitching, unable to hold still. She felt Michelle try to hold her leg in place with the weight of her entire body, felt her abandon the Herculean task, felt her slide down her long thigh to the very center of her.

 “Holy shit!”

 Anna’s hands balled into fists, gripping the comforter for dear life as Michelle’s tiny tongue explored. She couldn’t recall ever being this wet, ever being this close to the edge from so little stimulation. The dwarfish little girl seemed to be the perfect size to find all of Anna’s sweet spots. A whole hand slipped easily inside, pulled out, teased against her inner folds. A small mouth closed over her aching clit. It tugged….

 This went on, and ON. Anna thought she shrank, just a little, toward the beginning. At this point it was only another note in the symphony of pleasure she found herself caught up in. She had the fleeting thought that she wished she were counting her orgasms, before thought failed her. Her body thrashed uncontrollably, the poor little girl between her thighs holding on for dear life, yet still coming back for more, still managing to bring her wave after wave of ecstasy.

 Eventually pity outweighed pleasure. Anna threw the blankets off, revealing a red-faced and disheveled little Michelle. Her hair was askew, her face and chest slick with Anna’s juices. “Hey there cutie.” Anna smirked. “Where’s your vibrator?”

It was in the night stand, of course. The four foot giantess leaned her body out dangerously over the edge of the bed, managed to tug the drawer open, and there it was. Michelle’s little friend wasn’t THAT large, all things considered. For a girl that was almost six and a half feet. Anna needed both hands to lift it. With a sigh of relief she lay it down on the bed before her tiny little lover, like a triumphant hunter returning home.

Michelle looked at it, alarmed. “What are you going to do with THAT?” At her current size, the idea that the enormous toy could fit inside her was laughable. To the little munchkin it must seem at least eighteen inches long, and nearly as thick as her thigh.

“You’ll see. Trust me?”

The pint-sized girl nodded at once.

“Then lay down. Right there. On your back, arms at your sides, legs apart. I’ve wanted to do this to you for years. Maybe not quite like THIS, but….”

Michelle obediently laid down, looking up quizzically at the giantess.

Anna carefully straddled the tiny woman’s tummy, pinning her arms with her thighs. She faced toward Michelle’s feet, her butt toward the mini girl’s face. She slowly eased herself backward, until her downy pubic hair just barely tickled against Michelle’s chin. “You were doing such a good job,” she purred. “I didn’t want you to stop. But you seemed like you deserved a break. Or a reward. So. Have both.”

Very, very delicately, she leaned back, until she felt her slit press against Michelle’s nose. At once the diminutive girl responded, her tender little tongue drawing a line over Anna’s labia. The bigger girl dropped a hand to the mattress, supporting herself under the sudden onrush of pleasure. Gritting her teeth, she held the giant toy aloft, turned on the vibe function. She lowered it, like thrusting a sword into a stone, and let the soft silicone head rest against the miniature girl’s groin.

Their cries mingled together; Michelle’s muffled by Anna’s body, Anna’s voice as clear and crisp as a bell. She ground against the girl as lightly as her need would allow, feeling her essence coating her little lover, a goddess baptizing her chosen. The vibrator was so powerful she could feel its effects through Michelle’s entire body, all the way to the tip of her tongue. She came. And came. At one point Michelle squirted – adorably, almost alarming hard – soaking the sheets in a giant radius beneath her. Anna attempted to give the mini girl a break, but Michelle’s cry of frustration told her at once that this was unnecessary.

At last, exhausted, they lay together. For a time both were too overheated to want close contact, but gradually they cooled and came together to their natural state, the result of needful force between two people who never wish to be parted. There, the smaller one spooned beneath the larger, they slept.

In the morning they were bigger. But, as Anna pointed out, not nearly big enough. She bullied Michelle into tracking down a tape measure before the poor woman could even make herself a cup of coffee.

“That is seriously going to take like half an hour at your size. Measure first. Caffeine later.”

Anna marked off Michelle’s height first, looked dissatisfied, checked it again. Then she stood with her back against the wall while Michelle stood on a chair, grimly determined to stand as straight as possible, without cheating onto her tip toes.

“Four feet, four inches,” the smaller woman reported. She successfully kept the laughter from her voice, but it was evident in her eyes.

Anna scowled. “It’s still better than three eight. Shorty.”

Michelle shrugged, gracefully jumping from the chair with all the poise of a ballerina. “Whatever! I’m comfortable with it. Plus? I’m growing faster.”

“Watch it. I’m still a hell of a lot bigger than you. Keep teasing me about this and you might regret it.”

“Threaten ME with a good time why don’t you.” Michelle stuck out her tongue. “Come ON! I SAID it was a twenty-four hour thing. We’ve got ALL day still. Want to go out for brunch? Maybe show off your cute little girlfriend? Huh?”

Anna folded her arms to her chest. “I think I’d rather stay in, thanks all the same.”

The smaller girl hugged her then, fitting herself easily into the crook of Anna’s chin, finding the space as easily as slipping in a puzzle piece. Michelle was warm against her, the wordless simplicity of her embrace leaving no room for argument. She sighed. Reluctantly, she began to relax.

They made breakfast together – coffee and cereal and sliced fruit, since using the stove was out of the question. Michelle insisted that Anna eat at the table, and she waited on the larger woman like an unobtrusive little waitress. She had to admit, it was cute. Even if her bare feet were dangling high above the cold kitchen floor, the spoon awkwardly large in her hand: Michelle’s subservience gave her a sense a power. The way the smaller woman snapped to attention when she asked for more cream, or another slice of cantaloupe. And with her task complete, faded into the background.

They snuggled on the couch, talking over the movie they’d spent half an hour agreeing upon. Then, with the giant woolen blanket pulled over both tiny women, they found other distractions.  Teensy kicking feet stuck out from beneath, and Michelle whined that Anna was a blanket-hog. But by then, neither were cold enough to need it.

They made lunch. They took turns showering. They watched another movie. Finally they made love, in Michelle’s bed, as the light outside turned low and orange, and the peace of a Sunday evening overtook the city.

By the time it was full dark, Anna had grown to four and a half feet tall. Michelle was still four on the dot. Neither number had increased since noon.

Sunday, June 21st, 10:14pm

Michelle: Really REALLY sorry to bother you. I think this is an emergency tho. We’re kind of stuck tiny. Help?

Eve: Neat.

Eve: Called it.

Michelle: ???

Eve: Your potion didn’t evaporate. Sorry. I just said that to get you off my back. You probably enjoyed the night more not knowing.

Michelle: …

Michelle: Okay I know you like to be dramatic, but you’re seriously scaring me.

Eve: Magic is 85% following the recipe. Know what the rest is? Think.

Eve: I told you.

Eve: The words aren’t important….

Eve: It’s the….

Michelle: Want

Eve: Good job. I’ll bring you a cookie tomorrow. Looking forward to a half-pint apprentice.

Michelle: Teach me to fix this?

Eve: Oh YEAH! Of course. That part’s easy.

Eve: If you want it fixed~

 

“Well,” Anna said, resting her chin on Michelle’s shoulder as she read. “I’ve got some vacation time saved up. It’s short notice. No pun intended.”

Michelle groaned. And kissed her.