- Text Size +

The purple-haired woman checking ID’s at the door looked like she didn’t want to let Michelle in. She pointed out that her height definitely did NOT much her license. Anna turned all her unbridled charm on the woman, spinning a tragic tale about how hard life was for her friend, how no one thought someone who was four and a half feet tall could POSSIBLY be a real woman. The pain, the webs of deception and self-denial. But the bouncer – SHE wasn’t like that, was she? A few eyelash flutters later the two were inside, miraculously escaping notice that they were both barefoot.

The club was packed, and a ripple of interest followed two petite women. Michelle let Anna pull her along, head in a fog. She was surrounded by giants! It was rare that ANYONE in a crowd this size would be taller, and certainly no one female. She was by far the shortest person in the room, and felt very much on display. In her previous life she was often the center of attention, but a powerful one. It made people hesitate to stare. At her new size, not a single person had any apprehension about gawking at her.

Anna, quite tiny herself, didn’t seem bothered by the attention in the slightest. She smirked, not evening acknowledging anyone in the room with the exception of Michelle, constantly looking over her shoulder to make sure the tiny woman was still following behind. With Anna a stone wall to the outside world, more and more people were watching Michelle, the smaller and much more diffident of the pair. She could feel their attention like a physical weight. It made her warm and shameful, gave her an unfamiliar sense of helplessness. She had to admit, the novelty of the sensation, of being the smallest of the small, was kind of hot.

Okay – VERY hot.

A tattooed giantess of a woman who must be nearly five seven bumped into Michelle, narrowly avoiding spilling beer all over the tiny girl. The woman looked around, trying to find the person she’d collided with…and finally looked down. Their eyes met. In a sudden shock, Michelle’s ingrained affinity for people who were taller than her made all the alarm bells start ringing in her head. She froze like a deer in the headlights. The woman stepped closer, apologizing, but Anna was tugging her on. “It’s okay!” she called. The woman gave her a flirty smirk, but then she was gone.

Giants banged into her, again and again. Dozens of times people almost tromped on her poor little feet with their terrifying heels and stilettos. The world was a jumble of shoulders and elbows, chests and backs. She couldn’t see more than a couple of feet in any direction. Bodies everywhere, her vision blocked by the display of titanic physical form. Halter tops and bikinis above her head. Curves and bulges barely concealed by jeans and tight leather pants.

Every single one set off Michelle’s old dopamine pathway, her brain screaming out again and again in exhalation: “SOMEONE IS TALLER!” And the smell of them, how had she never noticed it before? Sweat and excitement, the air thick with pheromones.

Her friend seemed unaffected by this. Even when Anna’s grip tightened, and the girl ahead lost another inch of height in a little burst. Her confidence never wavered as she pushed them past the crowd, to the dance floor, to a bright little clearing in the center. There her giant friend stopped, held her, looked hungrily down into her eyes.

They danced. There was no form to it, no structure. She moved, let Anna move her. The two miniature women orbited each other on the floor, at times separated by almost ten feet, at times so close that Michelle could feel the heat of Anna’s breath on her face. Here, people were conscious of her movements. No one bumped her, though many came provocatively, deliciously close. The woman with the tattoos was there, smoldering and enormous, hips thrusting suggestively as Michelle danced past. She let herself flow with the gravitation of all of these giants, always coming back to Anna, the star at the center of the universe. Far from the largest. But one with more attraction than all the rest combined.

She shrank again, as the bass throbbed through her body, the sound of her squeals lost in the music. Anna caught her hand, grinning evilly as she dropped lower. Even at its tightest, her skirt couldn’t keep up with how small she was now, and it fell into a puddle at her feet. The fitted shirt was a dress on her now, hanging well past her knees. Anna offered her thigh, and without thinking Michelle spread her legs and ground herself against it. The scent of her own arousal came to her, sharp and sweet.

Song after song they danced, the transitions smooth, making time meaningless. Anna’s face high above, smirking with approval, locks of auburn hair clinging wetly to her forehead. The girl towered over her still, but even as over-stimulated as she was, Michelle could tell this was changing. Pulse. Anna’s mouth open in an unheard moan of pleasure as she dwindled. Pulse. Anna laughing and the crowd cheering, while she calmly slipped her left breast back beneath the laughably huge dress, tied the garment even tighter. Pulse. And Pulse. And Pulse.

The tattooed girl was there now, pigtails askew, the three of them dancing together in a triangle, the giant girl’s heavy boots threatening but agile. Anna was taller, but barely – not much more of an amazon to her than Yuan had been, on that night long ago. Both tiny women moved and swayed beneath the protective gaze of the giantess, letting her carve out space for them where no other would intrude. Anna communicated something by eye to their temporary goddess, and then Michelle felt giant hands take her by the shoulders. The tattooed woman pulled Michelle against her body, snuggled her head beneath perky little breasts, an enormous pelvic bone pressing against the center of her back. Then Anna was there, adding her own hands, and body, and lips. Michelle writhed with the music, with the ecstasy of it, surrounded by colossal walls of femininity. The sensation, the celestial bliss of it was all too much. She felt herself going limp as a sudden upwelling took her by surprise. The two giant woman held her, cradled her, as she came. No one had even touched her beneath her clothes.

Their new titaness friend helped them outside, called them a cab. Anna thanked her, gave her a business card. The sight was hilarious, in a cosmic sense – the professionalism of it, while Anna was now at least as short as Michelle had been when they’d arrived, with a dress a dozen sizes too large draped haphazardly over her tiny frame. Articulating this was beyond her for the moment. For that matter, so was laughter. She let the two larger women help her into the backseat of the car, and smiled as their friend waved goodbye. Michelle had never learned her name.

She was too small to properly use a seatbelt, and Anna let her put her head in her lap. Michelle relaxed, ears still ringing, her entire body buzzing from the weight of sensation she had experienced. Anna smiled reassuringly down at her, gently stroking her hair. “You burned out for tonight cutie?”

“Mmm, what?” Michelle blinked, looking up at her. Even after everything that had happened tonight, she still got a bit of a thrill seeing Anna actually larger than her. Though she had to admit, it was less of a crisp feeling now. Everyone in the club had been SO much bigger, after all. And Anna had lost a great majority of her height advantage after her long bout of shrinking. It made her a little sad, that the best of this sensation was over. “No, I just need a little aftercare, is all. Maybe a cup of coffee when we get back to my place.”

Anna lightly brushed a few stray locks of blonde hair from Michelle’s forehead. “Coffee sounds nice. But I think I have a better idea.”

“What?”

The larger woman didn’t answer. In the dim orange glow of the passing street lamps, Anna was grinning.

Her apartment was huge now. Michelle couldn’t believe she had ever been large enough to live here. The countertops reached almost up to her shoulders; the chairs so high that she’d need to hoist herself bodily into them, and even then her feet would dangle well above the floor. Anna patiently allowed her a moment of wonder. “You know. If you’d started out the evening this small? I would have been more than satisfied. If I were normal-sized, I guess you’d look about five foot three. Does that sound right?”

“Yeah….”

“But five three isn’t even that short, by my standards. Besides, I saw you much, MUCH smaller than that tonight. I mean, relatively speaking. It’s a bit of a let-down. Do you agree?”

Michelle was beginning to see where this was going. She felt herself growing excited.

Warm lips pressed against her ear, followed by a honeysuckle voice that made her let out an involuntary whimper. “Do you still have more of that shrinking potion?”

“Yes!” she cried at once.

Anna reached around, rested her hand against Michelle’s chest. One by one, she undid the buttons of her massively oversized top. With dreamlike slowness, she pulled it from the smaller girl like a cloak. Now she was utterly naked before her friend. “Go get it,” Anna ordered, giving her butt a playful tap.

At once the little munchkin scurried off.

The vial of potion was on the bottom shelf of her medicine cabinet. Michelle strained, found that even at her maximum height she couldn’t reach. Anna, who had been following along behind, scoffed at her efforts. The taller woman stood on tip toe, swatting with her hand…and was also too short to reach.

Unthinking, Michelle laughed – and immediately clamped her hand over her mouth in horror.

Anna turned, her expression death. Arms crossed over her chest, she stood toe-to-toe with Michelle, glaring at her with more authentic anger than she had ever seen on Anna’s face.

“I’m sorry! I’m SORRY! You’re still bigger! You ARE! But, you…small too and…it…it was funny….”

Her taller friend opened the cabinet under the sink, stood on the ledge, gripped the faucet for support. She looked absolutely ridiculous, but humor was the last thing on Michelle’s mind. A couple of swipes, and Anna just barely managed to grasp the bottle with the tips of her fingers. She began to unscrew the cap. “Drink,” she commanded darkly.

The miniscule blonde hesitated, looking at the dropper full of thick, absinthe-colored liquid. “Um. How…how much smaller do you want me?”

Anna looked like she wanted to simply stick the whole tube in Michelle’s mouth, and squeeze.

“It’s really powerful,” Michelle said timidly. “I could shrink to nothing.”

Anna took a deep breath. Then another. “How much…” she began, speaking very slowly. “…did you take earlier tonight?”

“Three drops.”

Eyes still narrowed, the larger woman held out the dropper. “Open.”

Michelle did, closing her eyes. The potion, when it came, was bitter. It evaporated quickly on her tongue, giving it an astringent quality that was not entirely unpleasant. She counted the drops. One. Two. A long paused. Finally, a third.

Anna made her brush her teeth afterward, watching her rinse thoroughly to make sure every stray drop was gone. By the time she finished, she could already feel herself changing. Anna reached out, taking her by the hand. In the other, she held the bottle.