- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 So, I'm not terribly happy with this chapter. The dialouge is more bland than I'd planned for it to be. I re-wrote it maybe two or three times, now it's all over the place. But that's the problem with impromtu writing, I guess. And maybe typing stuff while I'm tired isn't always a great plan. Anyways, I'll be working on a third chapter this month. Not sure what I'll explain in it. I'm just writing for the sake of writing. Leave a review if you're up for it. Sometimes they help jog my creativeness, and make the whole thing worthwhile. I also recommend reading stories on your phone, or in big text on the computer. That way they seem longer! :)

 

 



 

 I woke up, although it must have been some time later. Because my surroundings have completely changed. I was resting, lying on my back on a vast luxury pillow.

The room I was in was rather ordinary, although it appeared to belong to a female of some sort. It wasn't long until I remembered that I'd just been "adopted."


 The soft sound of a sobbing woman filled my senses, as I noticed Stephanie lying on the pillow next to mine, her face buried in it. Why was she crying? Did someone argue with her? Hurt her feelings? I was determined to find out.


 "Hello, Steph?" I called out to her.


 Stephanie immediately turned toward me, her eyes were red and her face was stained with tears. She had definitely been crying. She sat up, and came very slightly towards me.


 "Cain! I'm so so soooo sorry!" she tried to speak through trembling lips. "I... I..."
 She couldn't finish her sentence.


 "What happened?" I asked, still a little hazy from passing out.


 "Y-you... passed out.. in.. my hand," she explained. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking earlier! I was just so happy and ready to get home with you."


 Ah. It all made sense now.


 "I, um. It's okay, Steph. I'm not mad. I guess my brain thought I was about to get crushed or something. I'm not mad at you. And I still trust you," I tried to calm her down, yet she still kept crying.


 Hmm... I needed to get through to her. While having a giant girl not try to kill me was a breath of fresh air, having one cry so hard on the opposite end of the spectrum for my well-being was a very strange feeling indeed. At least it showed me that she cared about me. She was still practically a stranger but I decided it was best to move past that as quickly as possible. So, I began to walk towards her.


 Stephanie flinched. As if her just existing was enough to kill me.


 I looked her dead in the eyes, and smiled for the first time in a long time.


 "I would love to be your friend, Steph."

  I answered the very last thing I remembered her talking about at the clinic.


 And, it seemed to work. Stephanie smiled again, through a flushed, red face.


 "Thank you, Cain," she said. Her mood calmed down, before she added something else. "Can I share something personal with you?" she asked.


 Well. Now my curiosity was very much piqued. If this was meant to be a trust building exercise, then I was game for it. I was going to be relying on this girl for nearly every aspect of my life. The least I could do for my new friend was to oblige her whenever she wanted something of me.


 "Um... yes," I answered. I really had no clue what she was about to do or say.
 Stephanie stared at me for a second or two. Scrutinizing me, internally preparing herself for something. Something personal.


 She got off of the bed, and stood to her full, staggering height. Well, staggering to me, at least. It was honestly just a little intimidating, as usual. Nothing I could do about it, though. Spend your whole life being six foot tall and then turn into the size of a pill. See how long it takes you to get used to it.


 However, pill sized or not, I would have been floored, even if I was regularly sized, with what she did next.


 Stephanie began to unzip her pants, and soon dropped them to the floor. I think she was about to take off her shirt, too, but by then, I'd already turned my back to her to give her some privacy.


 I really wasn't expecting her to strip in front of me like that. I wasn't a virgin or anything, but still. I had a sense of chivalry inside of me that was taught to me since I was young. From the glimpse I did see, however, she had very smooth, soft looking thighs. It was fucking phenomenal.


 "Cain, I appreciate you trying to be a gentleman, but, please look at me," Stephanie's voice fell onto me from above, somewhere behind me.


 "I... um... okay," I began to answer. I slowly turned back around to look at her.
 She was basically naked, only wearing a thong. And while her body was very appealing, I didn't get an erection. No. I gasped, almost in horror.


 Cuts, bruises, scars. Everywhere. Stephanie looked like she'd been in a fight, been tortured as a prisoner of war. You name it. Even one of the areola on her breasts had a scar, very nearly missing her nipple. Almost as if she had been slashed by a knife. Quite frankly, I didn't know what to look at. There must've been a hundred injuries in total. And upon closer inspection of her face, it was rather clear she was hiding even more with her makeup.

  She was gorgeous. Scarred.

  I just... stared. I wanted to say something, but nothing would come to mind. What do you do when someone shows you something like this?

  "Cain," Stephanie eventually spoke up.

  I nodded in response. I still had no idea what to do.

  "I... haven't really told anyone about this before. It's kind of the reason I thought to come get you from the clinic, actually," Stephanie explained.

  I was confused.

  "I... uh... don't quite follow," I admitted.

  Stephanie grinned again, and put her bra back on. But remained mostly undressed.

  "We're both survivors, Cain. We've both been through some dark times. We've both dealt with people who we didn't need to be around. That's the reason, my friend. Our circumstances are different, but I feel like we might have some common ground here. I was almost killed, once. He's out of the picture now, of course, but still," Stephanie elaborated, calmly.

  "You're... beautiful," I randomly blurted out. 

  I wasn't trying to dodge the topic. I completely understood where she was coming from. We were similar, in a way. She wanted a friend who could understand her. Someone she could keep to herself, someone to confide in. To care for. To mend. And someone who could mend her, too.

  If she was surprised, she hid it well. But I could see it in her eyes. They sparked to life the minute those words left my lips.

  Wordlessly, she walked back over to the bed, where I was. My vision quickly became dominated by her. Everywhere I looked: Steph, Steph, Steph.

  Her modest ass met the bed, and moderately plushed out as she applied her body weight onto it.

  "Cain," Steph softly murmured.

  I remained still. And met her gaze.

  "I'm glad that I brought you here," she added.

  "Well, I'm happy to be here," I replied.

  And honestly, I was.

 

***

 

  He was a man after my heart. Maybe it would be weird telling my family I went and picked up a tiny Unfo boyfriend from an abuse clinic, but I'll be damned if I don't do the things that make me happy. I've suffered enough.

  I've made up my mind. I wanted to earn his affection.

  "Normally I would lean in for a kiss without a warning, but given your current situation, I think it's best to hold off on that for now," I said, trying to sound just a little bit flirty.

  Cain began to fidget nervously.

  "W-what--!?" he stammered. It was god-damned cute to watch him squirm.

 

***

 

  So, I finally felt myself starting to get the erection that I had failed to get earlier. Partly from the fact that she said such a thing, and also from the fact that she was considerate enough to let me get accustomed to her size, first.

  But it was still quite a shock, seeing her body in such a ravaged state.

  "Um.. you're.. still, um.." I tried to avert my gaze again. She had proven her point. But I didn't want to ogle her too hard.

  "Aww... Is it making you uncomfortable?" Stephanie breathed down my neck. She was leaning in closer to my position. Trying to rattle me.

  I had already called her beautiful. She knew I fancied her.

  "I at least thought I could be comfortable in my own home, Cain," Stephanie mockingly whined from behind my back.

  Home? I forgot to ask her living situation.

  "S-sorry, Steph. I'm just being a weenie, I guess," I sighed. I still made no effort to turn my head to look at her.

  It ended up not even mattering. She must have had a beauty setup on her night-stand or something, because the next thing I knew, she held a giant mirror in front of me.

  I was once again greeted with the sight of her, lying down on her side, smiling at me.

  We both laughed. And, I'll admit; it was a clever tease.

  I did find it kind of strange that she and I were getting so friendly so fast, after barely having known each other for very long. But I chalked it up to the circumstances. I was a guy who had no chance of ever being able to physically harm her. Not that I would have, even normal sized. And I felt like she could gleam that too, from the little she's talked to me.

  I was eager to settle in here. I had a feeling I would be kept safe. But first, another question remained.

  I turned around to her, and shut my eyes. One more final step of defiance in order to help her retain her privacy. I could just hear her facial muscles contorting into a pout.

  "So, do you live here, alone?" I ventured to ask.

  "Ah, I actually don't. This is my sister's place. I moved in with her after I finally left my ex," Stephanie explained.

  I felt a chill run up my spine. I was cool with Stephanie, but meeting another woman so quickly really concerned me. However, I imagine Stephanie could sense my unease.

  "Don't worry, sweetie, I've already talked to her about this," Stephanie explained. "She won't give you any trouble, I promise."

  Well, if Steph trusted her sister, I suppose I would have to accept that. She was obviously on good terms with her sister, enough to move into this place. But that begged a small question-- she said she adopted me because she wanted a friend. Was her sister not enough?

  I decided to put a pin in that question. Maybe she just wanted some attention from the opposite sex, and I was her last resort. A depressing thought, to be sure. But I wasn't going to question my luck.

  "Will I be meeting her, or...?" I coaxed.

  I felt Steph's hand land near me. Soon, the familiar comfort of her thumb began to pet my head again.

  "She's on patrol for now. She'll be in later, probably when we're asleep," Stephanie answered.

  Patrol?

  Her sister was an officer?

  I'd never had much interaction with the police. I'd heard many things about them. Good, and bad. Ultimately I was just going to wing it and assume Stephanie had my best interests at heart. As long as I stuck by her, that's all I wanted.

  "Am I allowed to hide from her?" I asked.

  "Because she's law enforcement?"

  "Because I'm shy."

  "She's going to want to meet you. She doesn't bite, I promise," Stephanie answered.

  What a poor choice of wording. Say the word bite around me and I automatically think about being eaten. I'd watched Heather down some other shrunken men before. I think it has scarred me for life.

  "Plus, I'll keep you in my hand the whole time. You won't be alone," Stephanie coaxed.

  I groaned, but just barely.

  "... Okay, I suppose it can't hurt. She's doing you a solid, letting you live here. I'm guessing she helped you out of your terrible relationship with your ex?"

  "Oh yeah. One hundred percent," Stephanie stated.

  "Then I'll be sure to thank her," I proposed.

  "I'll introduce you two in the morning. But for now, are you hungry? Tired?" Stephanie asked me.

  Hell yeah I was hungry and tired! What kind of man would I be if I wasn't?

 

   ~~~

 

  Stephanie was afraid of hurting me while she slept, so she had prepared me a little sleeping arrangement on her nightstand next to her bed. It was a very soft clump of some type of fleece throw, nestled at the bottom of a clear plastic box. The top of the box had holes to allow airflow.

  "Ah, my comfortable cage?" I joked.

  Stephanie cracked a grin.

  "Sort of, silly! But I don't want you to feel like some kind of pet. I figured this was the best option for one reason in particular. Can you guess why?" she asked.

  "Erm. No?" I answered.

  "I don't want to take a chance of any bugs bothering you when you sleep," she pointed out.

  I looked over the bed-cage. She had a point. It had enough holes in it to allow air in and out, but I doubt even an ant would be able to get inside.

  "I see! How thoughtful," I thanked her.

  "I'll have to help you in, and out, of course," Stephanie added.

  She brought her hand towards me, and lowered it into the platform mode she used at the clinic. It was something we had been practicing during the night.

  I was lifted up, and deposited into my bed-cage. The fleece was actually rather comfortable, and I was able to see nearly everything around me. I didn't mind, since this would likely be one of the most peaceful nights' sleep I'd have in a long time. Plus I felt protected, to boot.

  "Ooooh! I like this, Steph! It's very soft and--"

  Stephanie picked up my cage, startling me. I felt like I was in a very fast and odd elevator. It felt like how I imagined the stupid golden elevator at the end of Willy Wonka would feel, zig-zagging through the sky at the end of the movie.

  Stephanie kissed the side of my bed-cage, covering over half of the wall with her lips, and a bit of her tongue. The spectacle was something to behold, and honestly it startled me a good bit, imaginging what it would have been like without the plastic barrier protecting my ass from her.

  "Just a practice goodnight kiss, although I hope we can have real ones later once you're more used to all of this," Stephanie elaborated.

  I shook my head, trying to un-stun myself.

  "Y-yes ma'am, I'm trying my best! Thank you for the 'kiss' and the thoughtful sleep-protecting bed!" I yelled through the plastic.

  Stephanie smiled, and hugged the whole damn box I was in. I was honestly quite touched by the gesture.

  "Guess this is goodnight, then, huh?" she said.

  My box was placed back on the night stand.

  "Goodnight, Steph," I replied.

  She smiled sweetly, and laid back down, with her back towards me.

  Of course, I worried just a little. What if her sister broke into the room in the middle of the night, and abducted me to interrogate me or something? I don't know.

  But one thing I wasn't a fan of... the nightmares.

  I'd neglected to tell Stephanie about them for a reason. They were always malicious. And I had them nearly every night.

  I closed my eyes, and waited.