- Text Size +

Chapter 2: Emma

As soon as she heard the well-spoken, elderly man’s voice and her right foot clacked onto the pavement, her heels scratching at the frozen concrete of the pavement, Marlee froze and her already heard-beating heart began to beat faster. And she knew she couldn’t just stand frozen on the spot forever, though the biting cold would probably assist her with that. Nibbling her bottom lip, almost tasting her light-pink lipstick, she turned on her heels.

Turning, her eyes instantly locked onto the man standing in the doorway of number 38 with a light shining behind him, silhouetting his short but stocky appearance. Even though Marlee couldn’t exactly see his features to determine the details of the man that loomed the gaping door. She could tell he was elderly by his shaky voice however.

“Er-erm…” Marlee began, her voice croaking slightly. The last time she spoke a word was in Brighton when she had entered the taxi and gave the driver a quiet farewell after dropping her off at her destination. She clutched her jacket a little more tightly. “I-I… Erm… I’m… I got invit-sorry… I was invited here… B-by Emma?” Finally managing to string more than two words together Marlee looked up to the face of the man who nodded slightly.

“Ah… yes and so therefore, you must be Marlee, I presume? Please, right this way!” The doorman greeted her with a warm welcoming tone in his voice, swiftly sliding to one side, with his left arm inviting her into the house and his palm flat and welcoming. “The Lady is waiting!” he finished softly, but lightly merrily.

“The Lady?” Marlee quickly thought to herself. Her heart fluttered, but this was it, this was the place and this was obviously where Emma resided. There was no turning back now, so Marlee assumed. She swallowed her anxiety once more, turning on her heels, and stepped up onto the step that led to the door. The closer she walked to the doorman, she was able to see his smiling warm features. He had wavy grey hair that was fairly lengthy, but immaculate in its shape and slicked back behind his ears. A crooked nose and crinkled eyes highlighted his best features as they really helped bring out his shapely beam.

As Marlee stepped past the doorframe, that’s where she turned her focus to the house itself and just like on the outside on the street with the fancy expensive cars, this house was for millionaires.

“W-wow… My Go-!” Marlee said, stunned. She gazed around the main hall that she had walked in to, observing a very large square hall with a grand chandelier hanging from the ceiling which was the 2nd floor, which gave the room an even larger appearance that initially seen and directly just under the diamond-laden light was a large round table and in the middle stood a large white vase that had a forest of wild colours and green flourishing from the top. There was a big, brown staircase dressed with a thick dark-cream carpet - that could easily fit at least 5 people on one step comfortably which went up to the back of the room, and wound upwards along the walls, guiding up the first and second floor.

The floor was shining like it had literally just been polished before Marlee had turned up. The black and white square tiles reflected the lights that were hanging from the walls of the room and up the stairs, like little stars and danced around the room. There was a door either side, big and navy-blue like the front door but they were closed. “This is…”

“Yes madam. May I take your coat?” The man said, as he closed the door with a sharp slam which made Marlee jump a little bit, turning her head back to him. “Apologies, I didn’t mean to startle you. They’re very heavy doors you see!” Chuckling lightly. He raised his right hand with his palm flat this time. “Your coat, madam?” Marlee smiled a little. This was new! In a millionaire’s mansion on New Year’s Eve, being taken care of by a butler… She felt something was going to give soon, something was going to go horribly wrong or Emma just isn’t the Emma that she was talking to the night before. But it had to be, there was the pic of her name on her forehead and everything had come together so far as intended.

“Thank you,” she said smiling, allowing the man to stand behind her and assist her taking the jacket off and swiftly turning on his feet and hanging the jacket on a hanger that was behind him. Marlee felt oddly naked even though she was in her red dress and heels. There was no one to comfort her or rescue her if she ended up wanting to make a quick escape, or if she freaked out and panicked. But everything was going OK so far. She continued to observe the man as he walked away from her and hung her jacket. He carried himself like he’d been doing this for years, with his suit as immaculate as his hair, his own polished black shoes clapping on the tiled floor. As he turned and smiled back at her and just stood near the front door with his hands behind his back, Marlee stood confused.

 “Is… Is Emma…” Marlee was about to ask on Emma’s whereabouts. But then…

“Right here, my love.”

A cold, but soft and confident voice rang through the room, reverberating slightly within the gigantic entrance hall. A voice that was welcoming but somewhat commanding too. But the voice got Marlee’s attention in a snap, just like the large front door that had closed behind her and then she snapped her head to turn to the voice. To turn to face Emma.

Instantly, Marlee felt completely lost. A lower-middle class 16 year-old from Brighton, confused and alone standing in the hallway in a city miles away from home. She felt underdressed, that she hadn’t put enough make-up on, or that she had put too much on. Her heart raced faster. Maybe she should have at least run a few miles before setting off to London, just to give her legs and bum just that little bit more tone. Something. Anything! Because compared with herself to what Marlee was seeing in front of her, she felt like she was nothing more than a greasy cockroach that belonged in some arse-end takeaway in Manchester, or something to that effect.

Stood atop of the first corner of the staircase where the steps right-angled and carried up along the next wall, was a woman that was covered from head to toe in what looked to be a thick brown fur coat and all of what was visible of Emma was her head and just barely, her feet.

“My, my, my…” Her sharp, tightly wound south English accent that most people would say was modernised Received Pronunciation - but welcoming voice carried through the room again, and Marlee could feel her heart pump just that little bit more vigorously as the confident, bear covered woman began to make her way to the ground floor, softly planting her right foot on to next step. Starting with her face, Marlee began to really take in Emma’s exquisite and somewhat premium presence. “You know how to keep a woman waiting, don’t you?”

With her dark brown hair tied tightly into a classic 40’s / 50’s French Twist, only her left ear showing (that sported a single small pearl), Emma showed all of her features confidently and without uncertainty. She was wearing very light make-up, but what she wore highlighted her narrow, cold blue eyes that were ringed with a thin liner and lightly-painted eye shadow. Thin brown eyebrows were curled to go along with her confident, and sly smirk. Her small nose was barely noticeable as her thin, deep-red lips begged for Marlee notice as they were curled in her grin. The sides of her mouth were framed by very noticeable dimples that most women would pay good money for and her soft, square jaw.

The rest of her body was covered in her fur coat right up to her chin, her arms wrapped around themselves with her hands out of sight but her feet were bare… Except they weren’t. As Emma reached the ground floor, Marlee could see with closer attention was that she was wearing some silky see through ankle tights with a small ruffle around the rims. Her nails were painted red just like her lips and her left ankle was wrapped with a loose silver chain. Emma was also taller, by 3 or 4 inches, Marlee guessed which made Emma all that more imposing as she now stood in front of her and she had to raise her head to look right into Emma’s cutting stare. Yes, Emma looked like she was in her early-forties, but she looked like the goddess of all women, – everything a woman would aspire to be, to look like, to model. Now that Emma stood so close too, the perfume she wore reminded Marlee of a spring-fresh meadow. And it smelt very expensive.

Marlee just realised that Emma had also been observing her, assessing her from head to toe the same way the Marlee had done to her… And Emma seemed pleased as the grin became more and more of a welcoming smile by the passing millisecond. And Marlee croaked once again at last.

“He-hello, I’m Marlee,” she started, offering her right hand for a weak handshake. Even though she was in the nice large and warm house, she still shivered slightly. Whether that was because of the cold of her nerves, it was hard to tell. “I didn’t mean to keep you w-waiting, I-“ Emma unwrapped her arms and revealed her slender right hand, her fingernails painted in red and a small silver band on her forefinger. Feeling the goose bumps on her skin making a wild return, Marlee stopped talking as she felt Emma’s warm hand wrap around her own but not like a handshake, but more like she was taking hold. She held her breath as Emma brought the cold nimble fingers to the deep-red lips and lightly pecked her knuckles (a tingle was felt down the spine as the warm soft skin left a light red lipstick mark) and gently smiled more.

“It’s absolutely fine, my dear. You’re here now and that’s what matters the most.” Bringing their hands to waist level, Emma walked to Marlee’s right side and slid her left hand and arm through by the waist and pulled Marlee in to her side softly. Marlee welcomed the warm fur as she pressed into Emma’s left side. “I watched you from my bedroom window on the second floor slowly walking down to the house, I’d been waiting for you of course. I asked Ben here to get the door for you, I hope he didn’t startle you!” she said with a light chuckle, and so did Ben which reminded Marlee that he was even there and had welcomed her in in the first place.

“Oh, no, he was really welcoming!” Marlee said with a small smile and turned to face Ben. “Thank you, I d-don’t think I said…”

“A-hah, it’s quite alright madam!” Ben said with a smile. He then turned to face Emma, “My Lady, if there is nothing left to be done –“

“You may take your leave Ben, thank you for all your help tonight!” With her left arm still wrapped around Marlee’s, Emma leaned over to Ben and gave him a light peck on the cheek and a small hug with her right arm. “And Happy New Year!”

“Oh, thank you Emma!” Ben said cheerfully with a spring in his step as he took his own coat from the hanger next to the door and turned back to face his women. “Madam,” he said with a nod to Marlee. “My Lady,” again with a nod to Emma. “Happy New Year!” and with that, he opened the door which quickly let a sharp breeze flow into the hall and damn-near leaped from his skin as he quickly made his way out of the house and closed the door behind him as elegantly as he could, and with a small click,  he locked the door from the outside.

Now it was just Marlee and Emma. They turned to look at each other and Emma spoke first, not that Marlee could even think to talk now they were alone.

“Well, Marlee,” Emma address her by her name for the first time, at least since they started to text each other the night before. “Shall we head upstairs? We can have a drink and just… Get to know each other, how does that sound?” Marlee guessed that even if she didn’t think she’d want to do that, Emma wasn’t really asking for her opinion on the matter. But regardless, when in Rome…

“Y-yes… That would be nice!” Marlee said with a very un-confident smile and a shake in her voice still. As Emma lead Marlee to the stairs, the first step Marlee took alerted Emma to the footwear that clacked against the polished floor and very quickly insisted the footwear to be left near the door on a small rack.

“Ben would kill me if he knew I’d left you come in with your heels on! As gorgeous as they might be!” It took all of 2 seconds for Marlee to kick of her heels and pop them onto the rack and was quickly by Emma’s side again.

“Is Ben your butler? Do you have butlers?” Marlee asked inquisitively. But before Emma answered, her right foot took the first step onto the stairs and Marlee thought for a brief second that she had stood on a cloud. The foot sunk into the think carpet and the fibres cushioned around her sole and it was nothing that Marlee had felt before. A millionaire’s carpet. They continued up the stairs to the first floor.

“No, not really. I’ve known Ben and his wife for many years. I… helped them out a few times over the years and we grew a respect for each other. But, a few years ago Maggie passed away and he was left living alone. No family, no close friends really to look after him and he didn’t really have a lot of money after he spent most of it trying to get the best care for her. So, I took him in and he looks after me and the house 3 or 4 days a week. Such a true British gentleman, they don’t make men like him anymore.” Emma smiled at Marlee, turning to face her. “We could only be so lucky to find someone like him one day, or even Maggie. She was a real angel. She had a mad cackle too, used to get me going!” Grinning with a chuckle. Marlee smiled back at her.

Marlee was starting to feel a little bit at ease now that Emma was taking ownership of the conversation and leading her up the stairs. As they arrived at the first floor (with the stairs continuing to wind up the wall to the next floor), they stepped onto the low-dimmed landing and Emma lead Marlee to a big brown door, one of three (with one of the doors left slightly ajar and a light bloomed on in the room), and pushed it open and behind the door was a large kitchen. As they stepped through the door, once again Marlee gasped at the intricately designed kitchen, and it was obvious there had been a lot of money poured into the design of it all.

It was dominantly white with black marbled surfaces (with the ceiling spotlights reflecting all along the sides), an island in the middle of the room with enough space for a sink and preparing area and a small bar in the corner that had multiple shelves behind it that adorned bottles and glasses of all shapes and sizes. Whiskey, rum, wine, lager… It was all there on display, all Marlee noticed that the bottles had been recently polished as they shone brightly back at her. There were a couple of old-classic framed windows at the back of the room that overlooked the street below and that was at least 30 steps to the back of the room.

There was a 30-something inch TV in the corner that automatically came on as they entered the room, instantly showing the 24hr news channel with a live feed of London’s people enjoying their celebrations as the New Year loomed ever closer.

She felt Emma leave her side and watched as she walked in front of her and made her way to the bar, and she could hear Emma’s feet lightly patting at the white tiled floor.

“A glass of red?” Emma asked without turning to look back at Marlee, to which Marlee happily accepted the offer. She quickly grabbed the TV remote and muted the noise coming from the good people.

“Oh, yes, thank you!” Marlee pipped, speaking now without the small croak in her voice. She walked over to the island and stood by it, holding her hands together by her waist and watching Emma silently, waiting for Emma to lead the conversation again but she didn’t speak.

Watching in stillness, she observed Emma gently taking two large domed glasses from one of the shelves and pulled a sealed bottle from a cupboard under the bar. With a pop, the cork was unscrewed and a nice deep red was poured into the glasses. Marlee’s eyes locked onto Emma’s as Emma now looked back at Marlee, making her way over to her with a smile and held out a glass.

“T-thanks – thank you…” Marlee said softly as she gripped the stem of the glass but as she went to take it from Emma, Emma kept her grip. And with the same smile she’d wore for the past minute or so…

Are you 18?” Emma asked, but with a hint of knowing that Marlee probably wasn’t telling the truth. When Marlee hesitated, a small look of alarm on her face, Emma got her answer. “Are you at least 16?” Emma pushed further.

“I – yes, I am 16… I’m sorry, I just didn’t know if – “

“It’s fine my darling,” Emma said softly, letting the glass go and allowing Marlee to take a sip. “As long as you’re 16 at least, we can talk.” Emma said, raising her glass and sipped along with Marlee. She smirked a little as she watched Marlee’s eyes bulge at the sweet taste that now electrified her taste buds.

“Mm, mmm, wow!” Marlee said, looking at the wine in the glass. “That’s… gorgeous!”

“That sip you just took, it was probably worth about two grand so I should hope so!” Emma chuckled and winked back at Marlee who now looked shocked more than anything.

“T-two… Two grand?! H-how…? I can’t possibly…!”

“Nonsense Marlee! I’ve had it in my collection for a while but I only save the good stuff for… special occasions. Russian banker with more money than what he’d ever know what to do with bought me a bottle for Christmas, some French wine. Apparently, a bottle costs nearly 24K! Like I said, more money than sense, but he’s sweet though. He made me this coat too,” taking a step back, Emma lightly wafted her coat in front of Marlee. “Literally made it himself! I think he said a bear had gotten into a holiday home of his in the Mother Land and managed to kill it before it attacked his family. I have to say, the man has some skills! And some strong meat hands to go with it!” With another sip of the wine, Emma stepped closer to Marlee who continued to sip her drink, like the commoner she was. Emma could hear tiny little slurps as Marlee’s lips struggled to latch onto the wide-domed rim of the glass. Good thing Emma thought this was cute, nibbling the tip of her tongue with a small blush.

“How do you know him?” Marlee asked, trying to kill the silence Emma had left between them. “Is he a friend of yours?” And she was surprised at Emma sly little laugh back at her.

“Hah, he wishes! No, no, he is just a client of mine who I’ve… Assisted with for many years. I’ve gotten to become quite fond of him, he can be quite funny when he wants to be. Drinks a lot though so I have to work him a little harder than most,” Emma tuts. “Saying that, he is also in his mid-60’s so made a rocket up his arse next time might help!” Both women laughed, but Marlee wasn’t all that sure to what exactly she was laughing at, what did Emma mean by referring to the Russian as a client? – and she had a feeling Emma knew this.

So far the night was going well and Marlee felt more and more at ease in Emma’s presence but as time went on, Marlee could tell that Emma was playing on Marlee’s innocence and adolescence. The way that Emma spoke to her, held herself near Marlee and the way Emma was almost waiting for Marlee to slip-up somehow left the girl on edge. She wasn’t sure exactly just who Emma was in the world, but she would soon find out.

They talked about Marlee mostly at first with Emma probing into her teen life. Who her family friends were and what they were like, what she got up to in her spare time and how school life was a long- sexless which inevitably brought the conversation to Marlee’s relationships from her past. She explained that because of her parents, she never had the chance to get to close with someone although there were brief moments of passion – even with the new girl of the school.

“Why did she run from you?” Emma asked, with a hint of concern in her tone. “She must not have seen what I’m seeing!” And she winked at Marlee.

“Well,” Marlee started and bit lip with a sly innocent grin. “I tried to… Erm… Shove her hand down… My pants… And she kind of -”

“Freaked out?” Emma finished her sentence. And with a very wry smile back to Marlee, “You naughty girl…” with another small giggle.

But now Emma understood Marlee’s virginity, her innocence and her anxieties, with her troubles at home that had lead Marlee to this house and in this kitchen stood a girl, ready and eager to become a woman. And Marlee herself was starting to feel the weight of her nervousness drift away as the wine flowed through her and the somewhat frosty comfort from Emma was becoming more and more welcoming by the minute.

After a couple more glasses of the expensive French red and a few more laughs, Marlee could feel her toes and fingers tingle with the warmth of the kitchen allowing her to fall into a lull, and found herself staring into Emma’s eyes for a few seconds before realising that Emma was staring right back at her, also not saying anything. A cool silence seemed to get louder as Marlee struggled to find something to say as Emma herself had been leading most of the conversation for the past half hour. It was when the redheaded young woman broke eye contact and looked back down at her now empty glass, that Emma took a deep breath.

“Now, Marlee, I don’t think you travelled all the way from Brighton to taste test my wine and admire my dwellings.” Marlee heard the soft pat of Emma’s foot as she stepped towards her. She looked up just as Emma took her right hand once again, the warm fingers skin wrapping around her own and gripping them softly. Emma’s lips were a darker red than they were before and Marlee didn’t know if it was the wine or not, but it Made Marlee want to lean right in and kiss the thin, curled lips. “Come!” And Marlee was lead out of the kitchen, leaving her glass behind on the island with tink.

As the two women stepped out onto the landing, Emma turned the kitchen light off behind her and began to lead Marlee along the landing to the next level of stairs that lead up to the second floor, next to the door that had been left ajar. But before they made their way up, Emma pipped “Oh! I forgot something,” she let go of Marlee and quickly hopped to the opposite side of the landing and made her way down the stairs to the ground floor. “I won’t be a minute…” And Marlee, looking over the banister down to the ground floor, watched Emma walk through on the one of the doors of the ground floor and disappeared.

Left on her own, she swayed on her feet a little and took a look around the hall and found that she was still stunned by the grand-ness of the place. The frame artwork on the walls, the extensive vases and ornaments on various side tables that lined the corridor… And once again, the extremely puffy soft carpet. She smiled as she gripped the carpet with her toes, enjoying the feeling even more now she had alcohol running through her. But she lost her balance a little and fell into the doorframe behind her and quickly turned round and looked into the room as the door creaked open. Her jaw dropped.

Pushing the door open even more, she stepped in and instantly gulped in sheer fear. There was a double-sized bed in the middle of a dark room with several spotlights that shone down onto it, with clean white sheets and nothing more. Along the walls however of this large room, were glass cabinets and within the glass cabinets were various items, tools and clothing, all different shapes and sizes, but all related to… Well… The darker side of sex.

Whips, rope of various different colours, chains, masks, boots, necklaces, spiked collars, choke collars, ball gags, animal tail and ear costumes… They were all there on display, without embarrassment or shame and Marlee felt her pulse race. “W-what…?” She staggered.

“Like what you see?” Marlee jumped as Emma stood behind her with looking down at her with a grin on her face, her brows curled downwards once again. But the question was wasted as Marlee couldn’t speak, she didn’t know what to say. She was now understanding this Emma person jus that little bit more, and it scared her. Watching the confident smirking woman walk past her and further into the room, she couldn’t help shake the feeling that she no longer wanted to be there. This was now too much. But Emma continued as Marlee’s feet seemed to be rooted into floor. She was slowly walking around the bed, with her right hand gliding softly along the sheets as she went, never taking her eyes off Marlee.

“I cater to those who need to be catered for. Millionaires, billionaires… Oil barons… Even one or two of the Royal Family!” (To which Marlee’s eyebrows raised even more than they had already, even when Emma winked at her). “The odd estranged housewife now and then…” Emma smiled with a click of her tongue. “People that just some company, people who want to be pleasured by the extremes of their curiosities… I cater for them. Just like Jess, the girl that you liked on that video you saw on Facebook. She came to me, like you, looking for something to fill a void.” And Emma stopped, still looking at Marlee but both hands were on the bed now, on the opposite side that Marlee stood, near the doorway with her hands once again held in each others. “Where they have the money, I will service their needs, their fantasies, their extremes. And that’s who I am my dear Marlee. I am London’s premiere Mistress. The Mistress, if you like. And tonight, I am your Mistress…” Marlee watched intensely as Emma made her way to Marlee’s side once again and wrapped her arm through hers, and leaned her slightly towards her. “And you are my pupil.”

Marlee’s goose bumps returned with tingling fury as Emma’s stare bored into her eyes, waiting for her response. And she could only say, “B-but… I don’t have any money! I, I couldn’t…!” Starting to panic, she tried to pull herself away from Emma. She knew there was a catch, she knew that this had been some kind of set up. What was Emma going to do, blackmail her so she’d have to pay Emma a fortune for what would happen tonight? Would Emma try and hurt her somehow, after all she KNOWS people and big people at that. And Emma could see plain as day that Marlee was starting to panic, somewhat. And instantly, Emma stature and demeanour softened into a motherly presence and slowly stroked Marlee’s hair.

“Marlee, Marlee… I do not want any of your money! My dear, this is my job. This is my working life and my way to have all of this!” Emma waved around the house as she lead Marlee back onto the landing, turning off the lights behind her and closing the door, allowing calmness to slowly settle Marlee once again. “And I enjoy it for the most part but… None of it is for me. I do all this nonsense without really getting anything from it myself.” She lead Marlee onto the next staircase and they both began to ascend to the next landing.

“But you my darling, you are… My treat to myself. Something for me, well – us both, to enjoy together. No pressures, no time limits, just us two girls on one of the most romantic nights of the year. Well, it’s not traditionally romantic in all fairness. And you know..." Emma leaned into Marlee's ear and whispered, "I even cancelled a night with a princess to be with you!" And then quickly returning back to normal (with Marlee looking slightly shocked and in awe, she didn't doubt that Emma was telling the truth). "But…” They reached the last landing, with one brown door closed in front of them with a single light shining upon them and resting on the doorframe was a thing black horsewhip (which Marlee failed to notice) and the girls looked into each other’s eyes once again, “You will always remember it as one of the most romantic nights of your life. Of that, I will make absolutely certain.” Emma stated with nothing but her absolute confidence in her tone once again, but one with softness… And a tone that pulled Marlee in. She took a sharp breath in.

“Show me.” She simply said, quietly.

Emma grinned, and without taking her eyes of Marlee’s, she twisted the doorknob and pushed it open. Almost like her butler Ben had, turning her palm flat and presenting Marlee with the room. The redhead instantly understood and walked through the doorway, Emma following closely behind. She grasped the whip and closed the door behind her, and slid a large gold bolt through the lock.

Marlee barely noticed the sound of the bolt being shunted closed. She was in awe at the bedroom around her. The bed that Emma had taken a picture of the night before was here. In this dimmed room (the only lights on were the small lamps on either side of the bed) there was a king-sized, made for a queen with thick dark red patterned covers and pillows neatly and perfectly arranged ready to be made a mess of. The room was large and had a lot of space, and there was a door to the side of the room which Marlee could only assume was an en-suite bathroom. She might’ve though it’d be a walk in closer if it hadn’t been the fact that the walk in closet was basically just another room without door attached to the room.

The cream carpet was the same, but there was a large thick black rug in the middle of the room just in front of the end of the bed. Marlee was stunned. But before she could even comment, or even utter a sound of approval, Marlee felt a small push on the small of her back from end of a leather-tipped rod - encouraging her to move forward. Without looking behind her, she just stepped forward onto the thick black rug in front of the end of the bed. 

Emma spoke first.

“Stop. Close your eyes my dear,” which Marlee instantly did. “And let me unzip your dress.” She softly commanded. With her eyes closed, Marlee felt her heart race once again. This was it. Anticipating Emma, Marlee slowly went to hold her hand again. “No!” and Marlee felt a painless sharp pat against her left hand and she let loose. “Hands by your sides…” Emma was closer now, and it wasn’t long before Marlee felt a small tug of the zip of her dress. Zzrrrrrrrrk.

Feeling the warm hands of Emma on her shoulders, Marlee’s goose bumps grew in numbers all along her arms and she could feel her hairs tingling on end. But the hands didn’t stay there, instead they glided off the sides of her shoulder, allowing the dress to fall off her arms and onto the floor. Except for her pink panties (that sported a small blue bow on the waistband), she was now naked and exposed. In front of someone else, for the first time. She nibbled at the end of her tongue.

“My, my…” Marlee heard Emma whisper to herself. She jumped a little as she felt the tip of a fingernail prod against the top of her spine. Emma’s nail then slowly and gently glided down the rippled spine all the way down her back, to the very tail bone and almost about to slip between Marlee’s soft cheeks. Marlee didn’t know this, but Emma had been standing to Marlee’s side, watching to see if the little pink nipples would grow in excitement as they were barley noticeable. And Emma grinned further as she watched the nipples awake from their slumber, with tiny little bumps that grew around on her areola. She could also see Marlee’s pale skin rippled now with goose bumps. Emma knew she had her. With her right hand, she softly gripped Marlee left cheek. “Soft…” and then squeezed a little tighter, making Marlee bite her lip (to which Emma gave a little giggle). “But not too soft…” to which Emma gave Marlee a small clap on the bum.

Marlee could feel Emma walk around the front of her, the floorboards moving under her feet as she walked, but the perfume also followed her presence as it wafted around the two of them. And now that Emma was on Marlee’s right side, “I want you to bend your right foot by the toes.“ Marlee felt the tip of the horsewhip once again lightly pat her right ankle, and she obeyed. She lifted her heel into the air with her toes planted firmly into the rug, all the meanwhile still keeping her eyes closed, as Emma had commanded.

Emma was now studying Marlee’s legs, eyeing her from the waist down to her feet and following the curves of her muscles. Marlee was young, and she was fit. The years of PE and out-of-class sports had worked her thighs and calves nicely and Emma approved, allowing Marlee to stand back to normal position.

Marlee loved what Emma was doing. None of this was what Marlee was expecting and even still she felt that she was somewhat out of her league – assuming that there was still one last trick or some kind of horrible joke at play. But she was here now, naked and standing in London’s premiere dominatrix. Except the dominatrix tonight was nothing less than a goddess that wanted her own pleasure for once, a pleasure to be shared with a complete amateur. A complete virgin.

Marlee nearly jumped as she felt the tip of the whip touch her inner ankle now and glided up the inner-side of her legs… All the way up to her small, but noticeable, puffy camel toe that was contained in her panties. The rod of the whip settled just on the tip of her lips, and Marlee could now feel it. She was starting to feel wet in her loins. And just when Marlee was about to sigh a little moan, she felt Emma’s hands grip her arms and spin her around slowly to face the door again. And then, she was pushed.

She gave a little yelp as she fell backwards on her heels, flailing her arms embarrassingly but within half a second, her back made contact with the thick red sheets upon the Queen’s bed and bounced a couple of times. She opened her eyes to see Emma step up towards the bed with a large smile.

“My Marlee. You are more exquisite than you could ever know, a girl whose purity and innocence shines through her…” Watching intensely and gulping, Marlee could only hold her breath as Emma slowly, teasingly, opened her fur coat at last and tossed the whip to the floor. Marlee’s heart raced even faster (“Can 16 year old have heart attacks?” she thought quickly).

Emma revealed her toned stomach (with a shining button piercing) and subtlety large breasts that were contained in a lacy black bra. She was wearing a black-strap necklace that sported a white pearl in the middle on her neck (nothing hung from it) that matched her earrings. As the coat fell off her shoulders, much like Marlee’s dress slipped off her own shoulders, Emma was now fully revealed. She had a birght orange Japanese-style Koi fish tattoo that covered the right side of her torso and covered some of her right breast.  She wore matching black lacy panties that had a small frilled edge on the waist, and her strong legs flexed as she kicked away the bear coat.

“… And now, my precious girl, it is time to become…” Emma now leaned over Marlee, shoving her dangling legs apart with her strong thighs so she could get between them and stood right at the foot of the bed, arms on either side of Marlee and lowering her confident smiling face to her own, the flower-y perfume getting more intense and a thick strand of hair hair that had escaped Emma's twist and allowing it to drape onto Marlee's right cheek, her upright nipples now pushing into the black bra as it pushed down onto her…

 “…A woman.

“I -“ Marlee started but Emma lips locked onto hers, silencing her.

With a millionaire's kiss.

Chapter End Notes:

I took inspiration for Emma's character from BBC's Sherlock season 2, episode 1: A Scandal in Belgravia from the character of Irene Adler.

Chapter 3 coming soon. In the meantime, spelling mistakes and general fixing up will be done in the next day or so. Reviews, critiques and suggestions are always welcome!

Thanks for reading!