- Text Size +

09:01 (GMT), 01/01/2020 

It was the pins and needles that brought Marlee back to consciousness.

But… Was it pins and needles? It certainly felt like it, but it was all over her body.

With great effort, with her eyes lids sealed shut, Marlee slowly worked the energy to pry open her right eye slowly. Unfocused and blinded, Marlee blinked slowly with one eye and slowly regained her vision. As her body tingles all over, the dull light of the bedroom became less blinding and she could now see the curtains closed on the other side of the room, the black rug ruffled and creased on the floor and Emma’s thick coat on a chair in the corner of the room.

“Emma…” she calmly thought to herself. And smiled as she closed her eyes again. She didn’t know what these tingles were but maybe they were an after effect after the night she just had. Is this what people felt on the morning after? If so, she had no complaints. Even though she felt warm and cush, wrapped in the thick blankets of the large bed - she could barely remember what even happened the night before but the memories were slowly starting to come back to her. And as they were coming back to her (visions of Emma sitting on Marlee’s lower half, moaning at the ceiling and her thighs crushing her pointy hips, another with Marlee kissing the inside of Emma’s toned left thigh…), she felt a small shuffle of skin on her own thighs. Before she could think about it further, she heard a soft yawn just behind her and something stretching.

Marlee realised that Emma was big-spooning her, with long strong legs wrapped around her own within the covers. And when Marlee could feel some rogue hairs wafting behind her ear, she knew Emma rested her head back onto the pillow and facing her. She felt Emma’s soft warm hand pat her bare tummy… And then nothing. Softly nuzzling her face into the pillow and breathing in the scents of perfume and clean bedding, Marlee fell back to sleep again, with her heard spinning and her body aching… And her skin tingling.

10:55 (GMT)

Without knowing how much time had passed, once again Marlee felt her skin tingling which promptly woke her up with this time both eyes snapped open. Shuffling slightly, she found that her ankles were bound, her mouth gagged with a cloth and her wrists behind her back also bound by leather straps. Initially panicking, her mind started to clear from the muggy hangover and she slowly remembered how she managed to get wrapped up like this.

As Emma stroked Marlee’s hair, they panted heavily. Their skin glistened in the lamp light, beads of sweat rolled over the pimply breast skin and down their stomachs which rose and dipped with every breath. They had been going for a solid hour straight without stopping, the third time of the night. It was well past midnight but to Emma and Marlee, the night was still fairly young.

Emma’s hair hung smattered around her face, with a few strands hanging into the corners of her mouth as she breathed with her eyes closed. She was holding Marlee as she laid between her open legs, the wafty red hair flowed along her chest and Marlee head laid between her breasts. Marlee herself had collapsed onto Emma not really realising how she had positioned herself but it was eternal bliss to her. Like Emma, she was panting through her mouth, her back arched and feet pointed and her entire body was electrified. This is what she had desired all this time and she never really realised it and Emma had fulfilled her desires a hundred times over. But there was still one thing Marlee craved. Emma spoke first, eventually.

“M… M-Marlee! My dear… Muh-Marlee!” She barely managed to speak. “You are… Very special…!” She giggled lightly. Throughout the night, Emma had slowly dropped her tough dominatrix demeanour and now she was just the honest woman behind the act, having completed her mission to fulfil Marlee’s wishes - even if Marlee didn’t actually express what those wishes were. But to women like Emma, she didn’t need to hear them.

As they both slowed their breathing, as they slowly brought themselves back to reality, Marlee kissed Emma’s skin just above her navel. She lightly licked her lips, tasting Emma’s sweat and even her own and she smiled with a blush and slowly turned upwards to face Emma who was now looking down back at her with slightly closed eyes and a curved smile and they just looked at each other longingly for a few seconds, with Emma still stroking and curling Marlee’s red hair through her fingers.

“Well, I don’t know about you Marlee but… I think maybe another glass of wine, and we for round four?” Emma hoped, with a rising infliction at the end of her question. Marlee really didn’t have to think about the question that was proposed to her. She was already looking forward to it, however…

“O-of course!” She whispered hesitantly which Emma picked up one pretty much straight away. They both had a fair share of wine between them but Emma was still Emma.

“Marlee? What is it?” She said softly down to the young girl whose green eyes looked away with a sly innocent guilt.

Marlee still hesitated. She didn’t really know why either, after all this is what Emma did. This is what Emma was all about at the end of the day. And so, she built up the courage and finally turned back to look at Emma and asked her burning question.

“Can… Could we try some… Umm…” As Marlee struggled, Emma’s smirk returned and once again, her eyebrows were curling downwards. She could tell Marlee was about to ask something of her that would take the night to the next level. “… Could we try with some rope?” And instantly, Marlee felt Emma’s hand stop moving and watched her grin widen. Emma winked, and feeling the tough thighs wrap around her more tightly, Marlee smiled.

“Marlee, Marlee, Marlee… I t-thought you’d never ask! I-if it wasn’t going to be you, I think I would have ask-asked you at some point!” Emma hiccupped slightly. As the odd firework blasted in the distant city ambience - the odd reveller wishing a happy new year to nobody in particular, Marlee laid on the bed as she watched Emma, with a drunken haze, straddle over the side of the bed and was rummaging into something Marlee couldn’t see.

And it wasn’t long until Emma produced some thick leather straps and a white cloth and tossed them onto the bed in front of Marlee who didn’t really wait to pick up the straps and rubbed the leather in her fingertips. This was premium leather material with an inner felt coating, not something you’d find in any sex shop on the street corner. Marlee rocked on the bed as Emma hopped back onto the top but this time, she sat on her knees and feet, looking down at Marlee who was still lying on her side

“The-the man who made my coat made me these, and I much pref-prefer them to rope. Softer on the skin to, my dear. Now, I’m going to get us some more wine, you j-just stay here and stay beautiful for me…” And from the bed, Marlee watched the older woman arch over her (nearly falling on top of her, even) and her lips pressed into her own once again. Marlee would never miss this feeling, Emma knew how to kiss a kiss that couldn’t be forgotten each and every time. By the time Emma was walking out of the room, naked apart from her ankle tights and jewellery, Marlee was already missing her.

She also couldn’t wait for Emma to really, really take control.

So now, the next morning as Marlee remembered how she ended up bound like this, she calmly put her head back onto the pillow. But the tingling still hadn’t gone away, in fact it had gotten worse. The pins and needles were probably from being strapped up like this, Marlee considered and she gently rolled onto her back on the bed, pressing her cupped hands into her back and the mattress but she was expecting Emma to be there and hold her. But she wasn’t - maybe she had gone to the bathroom. But as far as Marlee could see, the en-suite bathroom door was open and there wasn’t any noise coming from within. She glanced around the room and saw that the bedroom door was left slightly ajar with Emma’s thick bear coat no longer in view.

She needed to calm down, Emma would be with her soon. She was hungover and exhausted - if not in slight pain as the night before had really worked her like nothing had before. Marlee sighed and once again pushed her head into the pillow and let the thick covers press down onto her.

She wasn’t sure how much time had passed (maybe a few minutes) before she snapped her eyes open once again. This time however, her skin was on fire. Grunting into the gag, she shuffled in the bed to try and shake off the pins and needles. But they were getting more and more intense with every second and it was tearing through every fibre of her skin.

Suddenly, there was a loud crack that snapped between the covers… Between Marlee’s knees which was basically a static shock that made Marlee literally hop out of the bed, yelping into the gag still. Swinging her bound feet from the covers, she swung her feet to the floor jumped out of the bed but with the alcohol, the confusion, her heart racing once again and the panic all happening at once, it didn’t take Marlee long to lose balance and collapse to the floor with a thud.

She was almost crying now, and as she laid on the thick black rug she quickly glanced down at herself and she could see all the little hairs on her skin standing on end with her skin riddled with goosebumps. Then she saw it. A small sliver of blue light that streaked between her toes with a small crack.

“What the fu-“ Marlee was mid-thought and then…

BANG

The shock was so intense that Marlee screamed her loudest scream into the rag - nearly blowing out her throat in doing so. It felt like all the fluid in her body wanted to burst through her burning skin. It felt like all the bones in her body wanted to be crushed and collapsed from within, her skull pushing down on her from all angles, and her toes wanted to curl back right into the top of her foot and her spine felt like it was twisting in every direction. And it lasted for no more that a second.

The pain was so intense that Marlee was left a weeping mess on the rug who also flinched and twitched within her binds. But it didn’t take long either to realise that the pain along with the pins and needles had completely subsided, it felt like nothing had even happened in the first place. Had Emma spiked her and this was the comedown?

Giving herself a couple of minutes to get her head back together, she could also feel her hangover ebbing away too. The unfamiliar dizziness was no longer prevalent and her stomach felt settled but something felt different. But something not to do with Marlee.

It was the rug.

As Marlee opened her eyes, her heartrate now settled once again too and her breathing back to normal pace, she gasped. How couldn’t she?

In front of her, she was observing a - what can only be described - as a black forest with strands of cotton rising just above her eye line. Quickly, she sat up onto her soft rear with her wrists and ankles still bound but now her eyes were above the black horizon. Her heartrate soon was back at full speed.

“Wha… No…!” She muffled into the rag. She was observing the impossible and not only that, she was living the impossible too.

Glancing across the black spiky horizon, she could see all off Emma’s room in front of her, but a million times larger than it ever was. It really didn’t take long for Marlee to figure that she had shrunk, it was the only explanation for what she could see and it was when Marlee saw her red dress askew on the floor that it really honed in that was now tiny. Really tiny.

The fur of the rug gave the impression to Marlee that she was sat in a tall grass field, but there was nothing natural about any of this and when the tiny redhead glanced upwards, her vision rising with the bed up into the heavens, she wept. Her head still tilted upwards, looking at the ever thick covers hanging over the side of bed, she wondered how - how was she ever going to get back up there, how was Emma ever going to see her like this and how did this even happen in the first place.

Letting her head nod downwards and looking between her closed legs, she closed her eyes and let a tear fall from her eye and onto her bare naked lap.

There was simply too much to take in and to think about right now, her mind raced through as much as she could remember about the night before. Something that would indicate that Emma had something to do with this. Her butler or even the taxi driver but there was nothing that sprung to mind but even if there was something that someone did to her of gave to her without her knowing… How was this even possible?

She was miles away from family, family who didn’t know where she was. She had no way of being able to tell them what was happening to her, what had happened the night before… How could she have been so stupid, she thought to herself over and over again. Had the same thing happened to Emma? Was Emma somewhere in the room with her, and that’s why she couldn’t see her when she awoke minutes earlier?

The smell of the recently cleaned rug was all that Marlee could smell right now and it was choking her slightly. It was something she certainly wasn’t used to, it wasn’t like she pressed her face into a rug now and then. Even the texture of the cotton felt different too, more coarse and rough against her skin. Marlee lifted her head slightly and took a real look at one of the tall fibres next to her and it was so strange being able to see the minute details of the texture that folded against her arm. She tried to touch it with her right hand but quickly remembered that they were still bound behind her back.

But that was the strange thing too, the straps and the cloth that gagged her was shrunk with her too, but the rug hadn’t. And as Marlee sat with her soft behind planted on a bent fibre, she felt a bump.

And then another.

And then another. But slightly harder this time.

And then another. Harder once again. But a quiet thud was heard this time.

And then another. Harder ever more and a louder thud this time around. And to Marlee, they sounded like…

F-footsteps?” Marlee skin went whiter than it had been before which was a near impossibility in itself. And then she heard Emma’s distant voice coming from behind the bedroom door,

“Marlee, did you hear that banging sound? I have no idea what that was…” With another step that Marlee felt right through her entire body, she watched the door being pushed open and Emma walked into the room.

With bated breath, and nearly physically sick with nothing but pure fear, Marlee stared at could only be described as the towering giantess that stood just in front of the doorway. The tiny redhead had to once again tilt her head upwards as she surveyed the goddess that stood tall and large in the room, with the thick bear coat wrapped around her once again - whilst Emma didn’t have a clue that someone the size of Marlee would be in her immediate vicinity. It was only natural of course.

“Marlee?” Emma softly called out for her, moving her head to glance around the room as she could obviously see that Marlee was no longer left in the bed. “Have you gone to the bathroom…?” And once again, Marlee felt the footsteps before she could hear them as Emma closed the door softly behind her and made her way over the en-suite. Turning her head, Marlee could see all the way under the bed and watched as Emma’s feet that was still wrapped in fine silk, pressed into the carpet with each step as she made her way to the bathroom. Marlee gulped.

Just like Marlee had realised earlier, no one was in there which made Emma turn on her heels and even more confused. “Marlee? Are you… Are you hiding from me?” And Emma let out a small, nervous giggle. She couldn’t see anything of Emma past her ankles as the bed was that low and still staring as Emma’s feet, Marlee’s heart stopped as watched Emma start to walk back along the bed, and turned at the foot of the bed and walked still.

Each step boomed with a louder thud into the soft floor as Marlee watched Emma walk to the side of the bed that she was initially rested on. And it was mere seconds before Marlee could see the entire colossal form of Emma turn around the corner at the foot of the bed, and turned to face her.

Marlee was 16 and having lived on the planet for that time, she had seen many films and TV shows that had various scenes of the hero being in some kind of despair, a situation with no way out and only one way to go. She had seen scenes that had giants and giantesses in them but it was all fantasy, crappy CGI and usually a low budget kid’s film so there was never any kind of real threat of life.

But this. This was something else.

As soon as Emma had turned the corner at the foot of the bed and stood facing the shrunken girl’s direction (though her eyes were pointed towards the bed itself), Marlee’s eyes had flicked upwards to see the beautiful face that seemed so, so far away to her now, but as Emma started to take another step, the tiny girl’s attention turned downwards once again, back down to the right foot that was now starting to lift up from the floor.

It was truly something seeing someone this massive taking a single, simple casual step that otherwise would be unnoticed to most. But Marlee observed every fibre that Emma’s leg muscles used as it pulled up the foot with the shiny, silver anklet attached to it. The red toenails bent and lifted from the rug and up into the air, the silky ankle tights clung to the foot tightly as it began to soar. Towards Marlee.

Briefly, her tiny green eyes could see the shadowy underside of Emma’s enormous foot as it slightly bent upwards when the giant appendage was finally brought back down to the rug with not a thud, but a boom that thundered like a shockwave at the tiny girl and with a waft of air, her hair fluttered in the air behind her and her skin prickled.

“Oh my FUCKING GOD!” Marlee screamed into her gag and she frantically began to wriggle and tried to loosen the leather straps that kept her tagged. In her mad panic, as she was observing herself at every angle trying to figure out the best way out of her binds as quickly as possible, she hadn’t noticed, nor considered, that Emma was leaning forward ever still to take another step.

Trying as she might, but frantically rubbing her feet up and down her ankles trying to loosen the strap just wasn’t working, and when she felt another rumble from the floor, Marlee looked up and sat still once more. The left foot that had stayed behind was already swinging in the air towards her at a frightening speed, although it still seemed like everything was moving in slow motion but it left Marlee with little choice but to scream like she had when she felt that electric-like shock that had made her shrunk like this in the first place.

Her eyes widened as she watched the wide plump sole swing towards her and slammed mere meters away from her and Emma was none the wiser. But the boom had knocked Marlee onto her back with a giant gust of air that blasted her backwards. With her heart in her throat, Marlee nearly fainted right there and then but the sheer will of staying alive made her stay conscious. She panted as she looked at the round toes towering above her.

“I-I… I can’t be more than… Half an inch tall? No…!” The panic was setting in once again. And so was the reality of her situation, and so were the toes in front of her as they pressed into the rug still as Emma leant her weight onto her left leg as she was now turning to face the bed and ruffle the sheets. It was strange to the tiny girl, but she could see the skin of the giant feet roll softly at the sides as the weight of the enormous woman pressed further into the carpet still and it was sickening to believe that at any given moment, she could very well end up right under that very sole and end up nothing more than a…

No… I can’t think like this…” Marlee though to herself. “This simply can’t be happening! This can’t be HAPPENING!” Eternally screaming in her mind, she was quickly realising that it was really all down to Emma if she was ever going to get any help. Emma’s voice broke through her screams like a bull in a China shop.

“Marlee, what the hell? Are you under the bed?” Laying on her back and finally plucking the courage to look above her, Marlee could hear Emma’s slight frustration before she was it and when Emma started to bend at the knees, Marlee couldn’t look away.

From the rug with the black fibres still raised around her, she could only watch the woman the towered high above her lower herself down to the floor and holding her thick coat around her. If Marlee could yelp, she would have done as the thick brown fibres slammed down into her and blanketed her in a soft darkness. And within that darkness, the tiny girl could hear Emma’s muffled voice rumbling through the coat but her words were undefined. Emma’s perfume was welcoming as it was intoxicating. It was everywhere and it was starting to make Marlee feel light headed, but before it was over, Marlee felt a cool air rush around her as the giant coat was lifted away from her. Opening her eyes once again after a few seconds, she could see that Emma was now sat on the side of the bed, with her mobile in her hand.

Laying still but breathing hard, Marlee watched in silence as Emma tapped and clicked away at her phone and looking into her screen intensely. “Where are you Marlee?” Marlee heard her say quietly, though to Marlee she could hear her plain as day. As Emma tapped away at her phone, Marlee looked around as saw that she was laid between the two gigantic feet as they were planted on the floor. She stared the inside of the left foot as it simply sat there. She could see under the arch of the shadowy sole and the silky netting bridging the heel and ball of the foot. Marlee had to bend her head “upwards” to be able to see the round big toe that bobbed up and down slightly. After a few moments of quiet observation and contemplation, Marlee heard a familiar bing sound.

Her phone. A text.

Glancing back up the thick legs that towered upwards to the bed, and up to Emma, Marlee watched Emma spin her head around and leant back on the bed, her torso disappearing entirely. A couple of seconds later, Marlee could see Emma holding both phones in each hand with a confused look on her face.

“So… She must still be here then… Surely…?” It was then that both Marlee and Emma had heard a siren blare past the house - the bedroom window faced out onto the street as Emma had pretty much told Marlee the night before - “I watched you from my bedroom window on the second floor slowly walking down to the house, I’d been waiting for you of course…” she had said to the nervous wreck in her entrance hall.

But then there was another siren.

And another.

Blaring down the street at high speed one after the other and even one or two more that could be heard in the distance.  A street or two over, maybe.

“What the hell is going on?!” Marlee gasped as the woman stood back to full height and letting the thick coat rest back down along her legs. To Marlee, she was now staring up the toned calves and thighs that loomed into the darkness above. She couldn’t see past the knees but the coat left little to the imagination and Marlee felt a twinge in her crotch. Instantly, she felt disgusted with herself given her situation. How could see get turned on now?

But she didn’t have long to contemplate this any further as the right foot that was pressed into the floor behind her suddenly lifted off the rug as Emma started to walk forward. The coat rushed along with the swing of the foot and the gust of air made Marlee roll along the rug a few times, eventually coming to a stop after Emma had made her way to the window, shifting the curtains to the side to take a peek outside. Being winter, it was still gloomy and the sun wasn’t too blinding but Marlee thought it was cute the way Emma winced at the light.

Given her immediate situation, Marlee could still find time to enjoy the little things and, once she’s gotten out of her situation and back to normal size, she would surely be asking for Emma’s time once again. Of that she had no doubt.

But getting back to normal again. That was something else. With Marlee still tethered and laid hidden amongst the fibres of the rug, and watching Emma make a comment and started to take off her ankle tights, Marlee thought back to her family. Surely she would see them again, but like this? She still couldn’t fathom how something like this was even possible and why her of all people? She was no one special, not in particular although Emma made sure she felt like she was someone exceptional last night. But that was one thing. Maybe it really did come down to drugs, after all Emma was extremely well off and knew lots of different kinds of people, It really wouldn’t be hard for someone like Emma to spike Marlee.

But still, drugs can’t make you feel like this, surely? They can’t make you hallucinate to the point where it completely alters your reality like this… Surely?

Beginning to weep again, she realised that more than anything right now, she wanted her Mum by her side. To tell her that everything was going to be OK and that the doctors will fix everything soon enough. After all, she was only 16 and very much in a stranger’s house. Tiny and vulnerable.

Boom

Back to reality once again and Marlee froze as she hadn’t realised Emma had taken a step towards her and now, once again, the right foot with the silver anklet was in the air and swinging forward in the tiny redhead’s direction.

And the tiny girl was directly in the looking sole’s path.

“Oh… My… G-“ Marlee wailed into the now wet rag that wrapped tightly between her jaws. Now lying on her back with her knees bent up in the air, her eyes wider than ever and her heart pretty much stopping at this point, she stared at the now completely bare foot that slowly soared above her.

The 40+ year old woman’s right foot hovered over Marlee, with the tiny girl being more and more blanketed by the foot’s shadow and flew over her. The toes were pointing behind her, the puffy balls of the pinked sole now floating over the tiny girl and to the tiny girl, she could see all the little fleck of dust and flint that’s been picked up over the previous steps Emma’s taken this morning. Marlee could see all the fine wrinkles and crinkles in the skin… And even more so now that she realised that everything was getting darker around her and the foot seemed to…

“… No…!” Marlee silently squealed as she could nothing, nothing but watch the pink balls of the impossible foot lower towards her and she was about to be trapped between them. Emma’s foot. Emma’s enormous, gigantic, sexy foot that Marlee suddenly remembered kissing and stroking as she was warming up to the dominating woman the night before.

“Marlee, why don’t you start by kissing… Here!” Emma tapped her forefinger on her bare inner thigh on her left leg. Marlee had told Emma she’d never kissed a woman that night, not in that kind of way, not with that kind of passion that Emma had straight up given to her. And she felt like she’d be a let-down to someone like Emma, but someone like Emma found nothing but delight in being able to teach Marlee some real skills for the first time.

Marlee was now standing at the foot of the bed with Emma laying on her back, wearing her black bra and panties still, but her long tones legs stretched the length of the bed and her ankles wrapped around each other - which her legs were wrapped around Marlee’s waist holding the innocent girl firmly at the end.

Dipped her head and letting her red hair fall onto the legs, Marlee bent down and lightly pecked at Emma’s warm skin. She could also catch a hint of Emma’s scent, blooming from nearby.

“Now, down my legs…” Emma whispered, gripping the bed sheets at her sides watching the young woman obey her commands and continued to peck lightly down her left leg, past her knee and down her round calves. And as Marlee was nearing her feet, Emma unlocked her ankles and rested both her warm soft feet on Marlee’s chest. She could feel the small nipples swell under the arches of her sole.

“Now, show my feet your love sweetie…” She whispered again. Emma bit her lip and moaned lightly as Marlee soft warm lips pecked the top of her left foot and she could feel a hand massage her right foot.

But a few minutes passed and Emma felt like her right foot wasn’t getting enough attention. Lifting her left foot away from Marlee and softly planting it onto the bed, she raised her right foot too but allowed Marlee to hold it in front of her.

Kiss…” Emma whispered once more.

And now that Marlee was tiny, on the floor and about to be crushed by the very same foot, she wished she could do it all over again. Anything she could do that could take her away from this, her immediate situation. She could do nothing as the foot lowered towards her, the area around her getting darker and darker and warmer and warmer, nothing but scream for her Mum.

Finally, with the last lick of light, the tiny redhead’s knees were pushed down by the soft plump skin and she was flattened into the soft carpet with a simple…

Boom.

Chapter End Notes:

There may be the odd spelling and grammer mistake but these will be rectified over time.

Reviews are welcomed and suggestions are always noted :)

Enjoy!