- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This was a commission! As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying one of my premium stories that includes a lot of pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



No one knew whence she came. No one knew why she was here. No one knew what she hoped to accomplish.

None of it mattered. That knowledge would not ease their worries, or help them survive. She meandered around the city, looking almost bored as she ran her fingers over various objects, seemingly curious about their texture or how they crumbled beneath her.

Her behavior would be curious, though unassuming if not for the fact that she was significantly larger than even the biggest human. Her bare form stretched into the air what seemed to be well over 200 feet in height. Though her face was stoic it was clear she held little regard for the tiny world she’d found herself in. Though her eyes were kept closed it did not appear as if she had any trouble navigating the city streets. Sometimes her bare feet would find their way onto fleeing people or vehicles, crushing them flat beneath her mighty soles in an instant. Other times they found nothing but hot tarmac, where she would leave behind a footprint. A reminder that she had walked here. One that would not soon be forgotten.

She appeared to be human, save for a few notable exceptions. The biggest being the massive pair of curved horns jutting from the top of her head and curling around the back. In addition, two blackened, skeletal appendages appeared to be folded over her back. Street side doomsayers declared the woman as some sort of demon, citing her horns and referring to the twitching appendages as vestigial wings. No one listened. The knowledge did not provide them immunity from her giant form. It did not provide a method of combating the threat. It did not help drive her away.

Most curious about the giantess was the fact that her eyes were kept closed the entire time she walked about the city. Though she strolled about almost robotically over the panicked populace, it did not seem as if she were blind. It could only be assumed that she could see without them. As if she were some sort of alien creature that had paid their city a visit, and decided to spend her time learning about Earth culture the only way she knew how.

By destroying it.

As she walked her nude form bounced. Messy, pink hair that fell to her shoulders bounced with every step. Her modest breasts wobbled atop her chest, and the flaccid cock hanging between her legs gently rocked as well. She seemed to lack any modesty, and made no attempts to cover up.

The people could only pray that she would find her way out of the city soon enough, and leave them be.

---

Alora was lost in thought. She was not exactly sure why she had come here. She was bored, but so far the intricately built miniature city, while unique, had provided little entertainment. Taking another step forward she felt her toes catch the bottom half of one of the innumerable fleeing humans, and crush their lower half completely. Pained shrieks made their way to her ears, but these were different from those she’d experienced thus far. The general sounds of terror beneath her feet were familiar. A general murmur of fear as people fled in every direction. The sounds would spike in volume when she raised a foot, and crescendo when it came back down. It would resume afterwards slightly quieter, after her toes had claimed a few noisy individuals.

This was the first human she hadn’t crushed completely, however. The man had taken to shrieking like a wounded animal after the assault, and clawed at the yielding skin of her toes in a desperate bid to get them off of his body.

She was unmoved. The fault had to lie in this specific individual. All the others up until now had the good grace to either avoid her tread entirely, or make their way under so completely that they perished in an instant. He had no one to blame but himself for his poor judgment.

Justifying her own actions made Alora indignant in her own way. The horrid sounds of a man begging for death gave her pause. She was under no obligation to help him. If anything, her great size grant her certain privileges and authority over the people beneath her. Crushing him with the rest of her foot would have shut him up so she could continue onward, but she came to a different decision.

Pulling her foot away, she listened closely. Fingernails scraped concrete as he tried in desperation to drag himself further away from her crushing feet. She did not need to make use of her eyes to watch this play out, as her natural senses were powerful enough to paint an image more vivid than one that could be enjoyed through sight alone. She could sense every vein pumping blood that spilled uselessly out onto the streets as the man’s shattered legs dragged behind him. He did not have much time.

Alora stepped closer to the man as he tried to drag himself to the edge of a wall to catch his breath while people continued to flee for their lives around him. She was more interested in this man’s ultimate fate, and crouched over him, the massive horns atop her head carving into the concrete of the building he had slouched against in the process.

He finally seemed to realize that she was focusing on him. Dozens of people who could have wound up meeting their own end beneath her soles were now deftly maneuvering themselves around her legs, taking care to avoid running into the hefty cock hanging between them.

More than anything she was intrigued by the sounds he produced. How so many of his fellow kind simply abandoned him to his fate to save himself. There was too much damage to his fragile little body for him to last much longer. The warm, sticky blood that blended into the remains of a dozen others would have better served him inside of his own body.

The giantess leaned over slightly further, drowning him in dense shadow. His heart rate increased, hastening his demise.

Alora was not finished yet, though. She picked the man up, an act that produced a burst of fresh screams as his crushed legs dangled uselessly in the air. She gently stroked the man’s ruined limbs with the pad of her finger, curious about the bizarre texture of the fabrics he wore.

She did not like the sensation. But, she was not here to examine the minutia of human fashion.

Her expression never changed when she moved her thumb and index finger to the tiny man’s shoulder. She pinched his tiny arm between her giant digits. His heart beat even faster still.

Then, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, she pulled his arm away from his body. There was no swift jerk to make it clean and quick. No sadistic glee in her movements. She simply did it because it needed to be done, and it was the idea that had entered her head.

Fresh blood poured from his new wound. The man’s screams once again rose in intensity, but Alora was prepared this time. She turned the delicate limb around in her fingers, rubbing the tips of his minuscule fingers against her own. Every ridge of his fingerprints painted a clear image in her mind, before she jammed the man’s own separated hand down his throat.

He began to choke almost instantly, shutting him up once and for all. Satisfied with herself, the giantess placed the rapidly-dying man back onto the ground, then rose to her full height once again. The gurgling in the back of his throat took on a panicked tone as she raised her foot over him.

She did not have to inflict that extra bit of cruelty before extinguishing the life from his body. It had done little to ease her boredom, but when she brought her sole down onto the man and felt his body flatten into nothing beneath her heavy step, she felt something she hadn’t expected. Something that sent an electric tingle through her entire body. Something that made her cock twitch ever so slightly.

Alora had visited the city in the hopes of easing her boredom. Though she was certainly still far away from being entertained, she had not expected arousal to flood her system. Her blank expression did not change, but her mind was already working on new ways to replicate that feeling. Perhaps on a grander scale, even. She had not come as a destroyer, but humanity could not hope to stop or even slow her.

And besides, it had felt good. She was no longer bound to a chaste existence, so she saw no harm in experimenting with these feelings.

No harm for her, that is.

Rising back to her full height, the giantess searched her surroundings again. She was not seeking out a new target. She did not need to. They were everywhere. But there was definitely malicious intent focused directly on her. The source was also clearly at chest height, but it was not someone whose size was comparable to her own. No, it was a regular-sized human standing on a roof, intent on ending her life.

Her cock twitched again as she knew she needed to pay this person a visit. Show them how powerless they truly were before her. It was difficult to focus with all of the chaos at her feet muddling her concentration, but she eventually managed to pinpoint the man she was looking for. It was accompanied with metallic clicking sounds that were entirely foreign to her. Turning around, she made her way to the source of this murderous intent, but her movements had changed.

Where before she walked without any interest in the world beneath her, Alora’s steps were measured now. Her right foot bowled over a helpless woman, and crushed one of her arms. Her left crashed onto a car, crumpling it entirely while an ominous red puddle spread out beneath her toes. The next step did not crush someone, but instead kicked them away to smash into a wall with a resounding crack.

Every step taken was having an effect all over the giant woman’s body now. Her breathing had slowed, while her formerly-flaccid cock seemed to take great interest in all of the violence being committed simply by existing in the same space as humans. It was becoming increasingly clear to her that this would need to be tended to rather quickly, she was fairly certain she could hold out for the moment.

With her final step she thoroughly flattened a fleeing, well-dressed woman who nearly was being slowed by a weighty briefcase she simply refused to leave behind. Something deep inside told her that this latest victim had especially deserved it, and she took the time to twist her sole onto ground after, miring her toes in the slick remains.

But now she had arrived at her ultimate location. Her chest was even with the building’s roof as she stepped uncomfortably close to its edge. The man whom she’d been tracking fell backwards as her full scale seemed to become so much more real when in such close proximity to the giant woman.

Alora sensed this. He was scared of her, but that malice had not faded. Curiously, she picked him up from the rooftop, and looked him over. She did not know what he planned to do her, but was interested in letting him try. Something about crushing the life from his fragile form seemed like it would mean so much more if he perished in hopelessness after seeing his plans fail.

Holding the man in one hand, she ran a finger over his sternum, threatening him to act. He was fully clothed in a jacket that he kept both of his hands inside, and seemed to be struggling to get them out. How he intended to defeat her with his minuscule fists she did not know, but she could sense that there was nothing to fear.

Finally, he managed to pull one hand free. He was holding something. Something small and metallic. He pointed it up at her face. His fingers began to move. She tilted her head to the side, as she wasn’t sure what he planned on doing, when an impossibly loud CRACK rang through her ears.

The sound surprised her. Enough that she inadvertently opened her eyes, which she’d been so careful to keep closed since arriving.

The man in her hand was the only person to see what was hidden beneath her eyelids. Two nearly-solid black circles that appeared almost alien in nature. Not the most surprising thing, given her horns and the bones jutting from her back, but the obsidian orbs also looked to be cracked. As if they’d been hewn from glass, and dropped from a great height.

For a fraction of a second the man was able to see Alora’s true eyes. Then the cracks spidering throughout the orbs began to glow. An instant later, blinding rays of light shined through those cracks, too powerful to stare at directly. His mind attempted to form a final thought, but it was too late.

In the next moment, he simply ceased to be. Through the cracks in the giantess’s shone a blinding, other-worldly light that simply vaporized the man who’d fired at her. His clothes vanished with him, leaving behind only a melted, useless hunk of steel that bounced from her fingers and onto the roof.

The bullet had done less than nothing to the giantess. Were it her prerogative, she could stand in place and let a dozen people fire that thing upon her for as long as they wished and she’d likely never notice. She’d intended on crushing the life out of the man once he’d felt sunk into true despair, but the light from her eyes had destroyed him far too quickly for any of that to sink in.

Flinching, she pulled her hand out from the light, and waved it a few times. Not even she was immune to its effects. Though she was relatively unharmed, she would still prefer to leave her fingertips unsinged. She would need to practice better self control.

For now, her senses told her that she was being observed. Not just from below as she had been since making her debut, but by many, many people nearby. They felt a sense of security, as they had gathered around windows and conversed with one another about her actions, curious as to what she’d do next. They seemed as curious about her as she was about them. The perfect subjects.

Turning around on one foot, she stared at a building roughly the same height as herself. In return, dozens upon dozens of eyes stared back at her. Their sense of safety was compromised for a split second, and Alora’s cock stiffened. She was ready to explore this wild new frontier.

For the people inside of the building it was as if time had froze. They’d been watching the giantess traverse the city for minutes now. Some had turned tail and run out from the building at first sight. More than a few of those people made it out onto the streets and popped under the giantess’s toes.

Most considered themselves safest inside of the building. For all that the giantess had done since arriving, it didn’t seem as if she were even aware that the buildings she walked among were packed full of the people she held so little regard for. At various points parts of her body scraped against the facades of other structures, but left them unharmed aside from an ugly scar.

That was until she turned and faced them down directly. They were unsure if she had simply changed positions, or if she were “looking” at them, as the closed eyes made it rather difficult to tell. Her breathing almost seemed labored as she continued staring at them, while the people inside stared back with trepidation. They could see her chest gently heaving as she stood in place. The cock that once dangled between her legs had slowly risen over the past few minutes, and was now pointing straight at the building that had, until now, protected them.

When she took a step forward, all hell broke loose.

Alora’s expression changed. The edges of her lips turned up into a very faint smile. She had felt the people’s eyes on her as she paraded herself around the buildings, dismantling people as she wished. Now that she had stepped towards them with obvious intent they realized the metal shell that had protected them meant little the giantess.

She stepped right up to the glass facade, craning her neck in every direction to examine the structure. Though terror was the most prevalent emotion by far, she could sense others mixed in with it. Confusion for those near the top floors, as her horns and closed eyes were the most prominent features they could see. Arousal for those around her chest, as her perky nipples and chest overpowered the fear that many knew they should be feeling. And wonder for those around her waist, as her erect cock mashed into the windows, smearing them with a warm translucent liquid. Many wondered if this was as big as it could get, or if the windows would continue to hold at all.

Desire thrummed inside of her body, but she pushed it aside for the moment. Those needs would be tended to eventually, but the panic inside was leading many to attempt escape. There was only one path they could take outside, and she knew it would only be a few more moments before they people flooded out of them.

With a slow, lumbering movement she raised her left foot high over the exit, and waited. Seconds later, bodies rushed out, passing under her toes and realizing too late that they were standing in the shadow of her foot. There was nothing any one of them could do, when she pressed her foot down on top of the crowd. Their tiny bodies molded into the sole of her foot for a split second, before exploding messily. She repeated the process with her right foot, hitting stragglers while painting the outside walls of the building crimson.

Eventually the message was clear. Those who were still trying to escape the building simply waited at ground level, hoping she would leave. She still looked as bored as ever, so they were unaware of how long that would take, but they sensed it was the only thing they could do.

Alora could sense that many of them intended to wait just outside of the exit until she looked away. She needed them up higher, and the only way to get that done would be to herd them up there.

So, she kicked at the entrance to the building. In an instant the walls exploded outward as her toes made their presence known. Those who’d been observing from a distance were blasted with debris, making the sound of her kick obvious to all inside of the entire building. And those waiting near the entrance found themselves overtaken by five giant, invasive toes. They fought for dear life as the eager digits raked them back out onto the streets, before squishing them like squirming ketchup packets.

No longer feeling safe, everyone still in one piece began to flee higher up into the building. Confusion greeted those who hadn’t made it to the ground floor yet as a wave of desperate bodies rushed up the stairs to avoid the wrath of those human-crushing toes.

This was exactly what Alora had intended. With chaos ensuing inside of the building, she raised both of her arms and thrust them through the floors nearest her chest. Furniture and personal belongings were batted aside by her giant fingers as she looked for someone suitable to pluck from the crowds watching from their perceived safety.

A wave of hysteria reached the giantess’s sensitive ears as she pulled, kicking and screaming, three people from the floor. Two in her left, and one in her right. All three scrambled around her fingers in a desperate bid to escape, but a quick squeeze stopped them all abruptly. They almost instantly transitioned into begging for their lives, but Alora was indifferent.

Moving the office lady in her right hand up to her face, Alora studied her intently. Her straight red hair flopped about uselessly in a ponytail as she pleaded with the giant woman to let her go. When the fingers holding onto her shifted, and pinched around the office woman’s midsection, her begging increased tenfold.

Alora opened her mouth, revealing a glistening maw lined with pearly teeth. The begging, somehow, grew even more wild, and desperate. She lowered the tiny being past her lips and onto her tongue. The woman had taken on an almost feral sound now, as she clawed at the wet, squishy muscle in a desperate bid to find purchase. She knew what was coming, but she was not ready to accept it. She was prepared to do absolutely everything in her power to avoid it.

She would ultimately fail. The giantess’s passive interest in feeling a body slide down her throat trumped everything the woman hoped would stop her. The floor directly beneath her chin provided an excellent view to the obvious bulge sliding down the giantess’s throat, while she tilted her head back to trace the sensation more clearly. It only lasted for a few seconds, but after the morsel was safely deposited into her belly, she looked down, and rubbed it gently.

The giant woman opened her lips again, turning her head to the remaining pair. Two men this time, who had felt a great sense of relief when Alora had chosen the woman to take a trip down her throat. Now their terror reached new heights as they realized this did not mean they would be spared, and began to fight one another to try and avoid their fate.

Neither succeeded. Two small bodies fell onto the giantess’s tongue as she drew it back into her mouth and closed her lips. She didn’t make a sound the entire time, so the screeching sounds of the terrified woman sentenced to a fate inside of her stomach echoed up the giantess’s throat and reached the fighting men.

Alora realized her mistake very quickly. While one person inside of her mouth was an enjoyable sensation. A treat, even. She could tell that two at once would fight each other more than they attempted to fight against herself.

Still, that left her with another option. Using her tongue she maneuvered both of the men to the side of her mouth. They both landed across her teeth, attempting to move away from them as soon as they felt the hard surfaces digging into their back. Before they could make any leeway, the giantess snapped her jaws shut, smashing directly through both of their bodies in the blink of an eye.

The sounds of her chewing echoed through the scene. The floor she’d grabbed all three from had emptied in a flash. The crowds were dense, however, meaning that they had to listen to the horrid sounds as the massive woman’s jaws worked the pair into a form that would be much easier to swallow.

The bulge that went down her throat this time was much less pronounced. There was no writhing. No screaming that could be heard if one listened closely. Just a silent lump that fell into her stomach, and rained upon its lone occupant.

Warmth coursed through Alora’s entire body. She was ready, now. Her cock had steadily been rising to attention throughout this entire adventure, and she was now ready to take what she desired.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped right up to the building’s facade, and pressed her cock against several of the windows at waist height. When she’d done so earlier it had been to tease herself, and prepare for more. This time it was with the intent of causing damage. Her powerful cock easily broke through the panes of glass, and bowled over a few people who’d been standing too close.

The sensations of tiny limbs flailing beneath her erection were otherworldly. Her legs immediately turned to jelly, and she had to grab the sides of the building to steady herself. Her breath came out in short gasps, fogging up the windows nearest her face.

Something new was happening, though. The tiny people inside of the building had done something completely uncharacteristic given what she’d experienced so far. Rather than leave behind those who’d been pinned beneath her cock to save themselves, there were attempts at heroics being made. Office workers had gathered around their pinned coworkers, and attempted to pull them out from under the fleshy battering ram.

They were stuck good, though. Numerous tiny hands pressed into the cock, and worked together to lift it and free their coworkers. The sensation was unexpected, and Alora clenched her teeth. She should have expected this given how long she’d been holding herself back. She was a fool to think that the rush of pleasure wouldn’t overpower her so quickly. There was no way she was going to hold out much longer.

Her hips pulled back. A sense of relief came over the would-be heroes as their companions had been freed. The eager cock glistened just outside of the building as more people found the courage to join in the rescue efforts.

When Alora sensed they were all in position, she slammed her hips forward again. Her chest exploded against the front of the building, gouging a massive hole into it with her entire body. The epicenter of the attack was her cock, however, where both the people who’d attempted to free coworkers and the initial victims themselves were struck by a raging locomotive that pulverized their bodies in an instant.

Alora gasped. It was small, but it was the first sound she’d made since arriving. No one could hear it, however. They were all too concerned with the sounds of the building straining from her presence, as well as the giantess’s erection throbbing in place. A second later, a torrent of cum exploded from Alora’s cock. Walls were blown apart in an instant, and the opposite side of the building exploded only a moment later as tidal wave of cum bowled through everything in its path without slowing. Her massive orgasm lanced right through the still-packed stairwell, and decimated people who’d taken cover on the opposite side of the building.

Pearly white liquid tinged pink exploded out the opposite side of the building in one fierce geyser. It lasted for several seconds, drenching crowds that the giantess hadn’t even seen yet on the other end. The largest spurts died down quickly, but the damage had been done. Alora was leaning against the building to catch her breath, while more cum poured from her still-hard cock. The amount far exceeded what any normal human could ever hope to produce, and the ruined stairwell was quickly flooded with her warm seed.

Hysteria broke loose. People were fighting one another to escape the rapidly-forming lake as warm, heady cum continued leaking from a cock that remained as hard as ever. Some were driven mad by the sight of it, so terrified of being tainted by the liquid that they threw their fellow worker into the mire to buy themselves a few precious seconds of safety.

Alora was satisfied. She pulled back out of the building, dusting herself off. The entire structure had been ruined considerably by her brief distraction, and she felt like she’d left her mark on the city.

It would have been easy to destroy what was left, and finish off everyone still inside. Part of her wanted to, but she liked leaving it standing. It was like a monument honoring her, and all of the excitement that the building had provided. She liked it that way.

The slight grin that had formed on her face during the explosive climax faded, and she once again took on a stoic expression. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she looked around the city, quickly realizing that a small crowd of interested onlookers had gathered to watch her have her way with the building. She had noticed them forming while she was busy, but had assumed they were disperse once she finished.

They hadn’t. If anything there was a palpable hunger coming from the small crowd gathered near her feet. The brave fools wished to be part of what had just taken place.

A collective gasp of recognition traveled through the crowd. Any who had only come out of curiosity realized that they had just lost their chance to escape. They were stuck. Her cock was still proudly standing perpendicular from her hips, and dripping with the promise of a second explosive climax.

Before any could escape, the giantess sat down onto the street, and circled her legs around the crowd. She could sense their excitement at what she’d just done, and swelled with sense of pride over inspiring such loyalty while doing little more than satisfying herself so far.

A dozen tiny bodies had been trapped with nothing but her feet, legs, and erection keeping them together. With her left hand she scooped up two bodies, never paying enough attention to know who they were beyond that, and mashed them into her pert breasts. Their bodies exploded almost instantly, and her erection throbbed. Her right hand scooped up two more, then wrapped around her stiff cock.

Slowly, carefully, she began to pump her hand up and down. The tiny bodies tried to hold their shape against her powerful fingers, but she was careless in her movements. Her only goal was to work through the crowd at her leisure, and bring herself to a second orgasm. Treating them carefully would have only slowed her down, and the sensation of more living things turning to mush between her fingers and cock was far too enjoyable. She saw no reason to spare any of them, as there were thousands more in the city only a few steps away.

More bodies were mashed against her chest and between her legs as she continued. The macabre show continued for a minute before a single individual remained. Alora’s fingers were slick with the remains of those who’d already passed, but she was close enough now. She would use the final remnant of the crowd as target practice, as she pushed her erection down.

The last survivor, a woman, stepped closer to the giantess’s cock slowly. Desire had overtaken every sensibility. She knew this was dangerous and would inevitably lead to her demise.

She didn’t care.

The small woman placed her tiny hands on the pink, throbbing head of Alora’s cock. The giantess above bit her bottom lip at the sensation, but she knew it was hopeless to try and hold back any longer. That was the final tipping point as she, for the second time in less than five minutes, endured an explosive climax. Cum rocketed out from the head of her cock, blasting the woman’s body apart before the rush of seed bounced off the heels of her feet to pool beneath her.

Again, Alora subtly smiled. She could sense the woman still clinging to life. Her body may have been in two pieces now, but she was still sapient enough to praise the giant woman for blessing her. Her only regret was that it would be short-lived, as she wasn’t sure whether she would drown or pass from her injuries first.

The giant woman knew. The thick, potent cum would claim her first. The thought excited her greatly, and she flopped onto her back to recover. Exhaling deeply, she finally released her iron grip on her cock, letting it flop back onto the floor, now dripping cum directly onto the struggling woman and securing her fate.

There were no other people nearby. Alora had spent enough time pleasuring herself that any who had the sense to escape had done so. Of course, that didn’t mean she couldn’t catch up. The city was big. They hadn’t gone particularly far. Just far enough to be out of range at the moment. She would only need a few minutes to rest, then she could resume her experiments with the tiny people.

Her breathing began to slow, as she felt the waves of pleasure begin to subside. Perhaps she should wash herself off before continuing? There was an argument to be made for keeping herself covered with the remains of the lives she’d already claimed. For appearing like a specter of death come to claim the lives of the wealthy in the area, but her personal comfort triumphed over the desire to drive more terror into the hearts of humanity. Of course, there was nothing stopping her from having fun on the way to the nearest source of clean water.