- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not much action in this one, but still setting things up

"Are you sure this place is secretive enough???" Sam asked me nervously for the 20th time.

"Don't worry. I've checked this place out myself and we're practically invisible!" I replied confidently.

We were currently sitting in the vehicle which was a little over an inch in length. The vehicle itself was sitting in a pill box surrounded by long white oddly shaped pills. I had noticed a month ago when Sam first bought these pills that they looked eerily similar to what my vehicle looked like in submarine mode. While we were at a size that we could easily be seen at, this camouflaging technique left us essentially invisible to anyone who knew about shrinking technology. To anyone who didn't well... it was the last place they would ever look.

Seeing Sam's nervous expression I realized that it might not just be our hiding spot. This was also the first time Sam had ever experienced the shrink ray. As she was always our destination and she enjoyed that so much, I had never had an opportunity to let her experience the micro world before.

"It's perfectly safe you know." I assured her. "We're tinier now, but our bodies become more resilient the smaller we shrink. As hard as it may be to believe, we're actually harder to kill now than we would be at full size. So what is it you wanted to talk about?"

Sam took another nervous look around before letting out a sigh of defeat.

"I... I haven't told my family about what we do..." she reluctantly explained.

A part of me felt a little hurt. I mean logically it made sense. Telling your family that "My boyfriend earns us money to live off of by taking hundreds of people to explore every nook and cranny of my body while I pretend to be unaware of it all." isn't really the kind of thing you would bring up at the dinner table... but it made me wonder something worrisome.

"Are... are you ashamed of this?" I asked nervously. I had only kept the tours going under the assumption that Sam was enjoying it. But if she was forcing herself to do this for my sake then...

Sam however shook her head in protest. "It's not that I'm ashamed... per say..." she replied. "It's... it's just something else..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah brushed out her skirt as she swung her legs idly off the side of the couch. "Where are they?" she thought to herself getting frustrated with every passing minute.

Sarah had wanted to meet Sam's boyfriend for ages now, but had always lived too far away to have the chance. Though she would never admit it, she really respected her sister and looked up to her. She was at first ecstatic that she had met a guy who seemed to appreciate her for who she was, but at the same time, Sarah wanted to ensure it was a guy who was worthy of her.

Sarah looked around at the furniture in the house. The guy apparently made a decent amount of money for them to live like this, but she was still unsure. The moment she first doubted was when Sam told her she was giving up her athletic dreams to live and be supported by this guy.

For as long as she had known Sam, she had always been obsessed with sports. While Sarah really didn't know the first thing about sports, she always thought her big sister looked really cool while beating everyone at them. If this guy had forced Sam to give up her dreams to serve him and make him sandwiches and such! ....no wait... that couldn't be the case... There was no way Sam even knew how to make a sandwich....

Sarah jumped to her feet with a groan. She was getting too frustrated waiting. "SAAAM! WHERE ARE YOU??" she called out walking into the kitchen.

Sitting on the counter top she noticed a tall untouched glass of milk. This was clearly Sam's... the girl practically lived on milk, though it never seemed to help her breasts grow any.

Giving a slight smirk, Sarah had a devious idea.

"SAAAAM! IF YOU DON'T COME SOON! I'M GONNA DRINK ALL YOUR MILK!!!!" she called out raising the glass off the countertop.

Silence...

"I'M REALLY GONNA DOOOO IT!" she cried out again.

Again... Silence...

"FINE!" she shouted before chugging the entire glass down as fast as she could.

About three seconds after drinking the milk she was filled with sudden regrets... it smelt HORRIBLE and tasted disgusting. She felt her entire stomach lurch as her bowels attempted to release all contents....

"Oh no..." she thought to herself suddenly having flashbacks to all the times she had been forced to eat overdue foods due to Sam's negligence.

As if on reflex, she ran full speed towards the washroom she had seen her sister go to.