[Reviews - 32] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The wealthy genius behind America's most unique, most innovative, and most controversial dating app has a dark secret, and a new shrunken friend who is about to learn what it is.

A story about a world changed by the revolutionary technology of Syze, and the lascivious behavior of its famous inventor.

Credit to a detached series by Thatgirlyouknow for the seed that created this story.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No
Word count: 72573 Read: 326004
Published: January 07 2020 Updated: December 11 2023
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, companies etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

The 'Table of Contents' link will show you everything you need to know about the story, if you are looking for something in particular.

1. Enter Anita Lee by tallie [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2409 words)

Where our lead giantess is introduced, and the unfortunate reality of those around her revealed.

2. Braden Plays it Safe by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2641 words)

The story of the tiny man who found himself Anita's newest unwitting, unwilling toy.

3. Two New Permanent Playmates by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2669 words)

Anita chooses her shrunken playmate's fate, and a short story from the new world created by the Syze app.

4. I Accept the New Terms of Service by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2360 words)

Why update any of my other stories? A snapshot of the reality of being Anita's tiny sex slave.

5. Braden's Folly by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2821 words)

Anita plays the billionaire's game, and Braden tries his escape.

6. Rule 34 by tallie [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2697 words)

The first half of a short story about the world surrounding the incredible technology of Syze.

7. Sausage-Makers on Break by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1745 words)

The second half of a short story about the world surrounding the incredible technology of Syze.

8. Kid in a Candy Store by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2976 words)

Anita shops the wonderful world of size-related accessories, and Braden suffers the consequences.

9. One Night Stand by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1702 words)

A brief return to Adam and Emynda's twenty-four hour 'adventure' together.

10. First-Class Passenger by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1568 words)

Anita arranges her cross-country smuggling operation for her new shrunken sex toy.

11. What Happens in Vegas... by tallie [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3962 words)

When you match with your shrunken playmate, you had best honor the terms of your arangement.

12. Now Boarding... by tallie [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2928 words)

Anita has some more fun with her new toy in the airport. Vaginal insertion, giantess masturbation, and almost-vore.

13. An Adventurous Couple by tallie [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2767 words)

In which I indulgently update a story I enjoy writing rather than the ones I have neglected. Couples sex, micro unbirthing, bodily fluids, cuckolding, oral sex, and a bit of female domination.

14. Your Flight Has Been Delayed by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (1657 words)

Anita enjoys a high-cost moment of intimacy, and Braden suffers under her base desires. Domination and some vore, but mostly plot.

15. Pet the Tyger by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2802 words)

An interim from the shady interior of a west-coast size-related sex shop. An exploration into the extended world of the size-related service economy. Almost no real sexual content whatsoever, but an endless realm of possibilites.

16. Please Accept this Meal Voucher by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1794 words)

Anita's flight is delayed until tomorrow. Vore, with a little bit of full-tour talk.

17. Katrina and the Waves by tallie [Reviews - 0] (3817 words)

Revisiting the awkward pair from the west-coast sex shop. Insertion from GTS perspective and some lesbian sex.

18. It's a Committment by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1844 words)

Anita learns the unfortunate truth of her last decision. Nothing but plot, uploaded the same time as the next chapter.

19. Emynda's Easter Stream by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3976 words)

Emynda plays the role of sex 'influencer.' Foot stuff, mouth play, and an absolute submission story. Uploaded at the same time as the last chapter.

20. Walking on Sunshine by tallie [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4706 words)

Don't bring your fetishes into public. Some shrinking, mouth play, insertion, and good old-fashioned lesbianism, both big and small.

21. Erik's Long Vacation, Pt. 1 by tallie [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6085 words)

Introducing Erik, and his discovery that, like the whole wide world of sex, Syze has its dark underworld too. Giantess insertion and masturbation by way of roleplay, mouth play, and some plot to pad the word count.

22. Anita's New Approach by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4218 words)

Braden shows himself, right on schedule, and Anita tries her best to be a good goddess. Micro panty entrapment.

23. Sausage-Makers on their Day Off by tallie [Reviews - 0] (4620 words)

Revisiting the porn stars Sarah and Zadie, and the reversal of the roles they had under the stage lights. Panty entrapment, insertion, and some low-key exhibitionism.

24. Erik's Long Vacation, Pt. 2 by tallie [Reviews - 0] (3809 words)
Erik's tribulations continue as he is forced to try to figure out his new owner. Mostly plot, with a bit of humiliation and very light foot stuff.