- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The second half of a short story about the world surrounding the incredible technology of Syze.

"So was that really your weekend?" asked Sarah.

Zadie nodded, letting the hot water run over her for a bit more before she finished up. "Uh-huh," she replied.

Sarah didn't respond for a moment, and Zadie shut the water off. She tore the towel off the rack and quickly dried herself; after the filming was over, she had had a bit more clean-up to do than Sarah did, but she certaintly wasn't the dirtiest person that had sought to wash off in this locker room. That was why she wore flip-flops into the shower.

"Who the hell did you get to agree to that?" Sarah asked finally.

"Some guy, I don't know," Zadie answered, wrapping the towel around her body and tossing the curtain aside. Sarah was seated on the bench, running a comb through her wet hair. She barely cast a glance Zadie's way as she emerged from the shower. "He didn't really seem up for a second date after that."

No small wonder, she thought. Her shrunken match had agreed for a weekend at first, but she had convinced him to add Friday night and Monday morning to the deal. After meeting up with him and deciding that his body was up to snuff, she shrank him down and had no less than four hours of fun with him in her apartment by herself, guzzling tequila between every orgasm and eventually passing out with the little man buried head-to-toe in her pussy

She spent most of the next day working off the booze, too hungover to do anything despite the persistently erotic struggles of the tiny man in her vagina. Eventually, after a full day of downing glass after glass of water to work off the hangover, the little man's writhing became too much, and she worked through the headache to masturbate with him still trapped inside her.

That wasn't enough. It took some time for her to recover, her head pounding painfully, but she did it again two times before she fell asleep that night. She woke up well-rested and totally sober, so she masturbated again as soon as her eyes flickered open, and once more while cooking breakfast. Afterwards, she masturbated in the shower; how could she not? Then she waited an admirable twelve hours before ending up in a nightclub, and masturbated again while giving a stranger a blowjob in the stall of the men's bathroom.

God, the little man was just so active. He never seemed to stop moving, and it never stopped making her horny. If he could just lie still for a bit, she wouldn't be interested in him, she may have even let him go home early, but he couldn't stop squirming. She could barely make it a few hours before the constant motion made her crave a cock inside her. But she couldn't afford to hook up with someone, lest the little man fall out of her pussy. If he was able to state, aloud, that he was tired of what was happening to him, then her phone might pick it up, and put a premature end to her fun.

He had signed up for four nights, and she intended to use every one, even if it meant that she had to settle for rubbing herself off.

And she took every opportunity to do so. The moment she got home, she came before even taking her shoes off. Then, naked in her bed but for her panties, she came five times under the powerful force of the Hitachi before her pussy became too sore to continue. Her shrunken toy had to endure the entire exercise; with the vibrator pressed against her crotch, she sized him up to six inches, then back down to three, and even down to a single millimeter. He got to experience her orgasm from all sizes and all angles, to the point that she almost started to feel jealous about how thoroughly intimate his experience with her body was.

Almost jealous. She woke up the next morning to the ten-minute warning chime from the Syze app, and quickly worked her way up to one last orgasm before she had to give up her shrunken toy. After fishing him out into the real world, he almost immediately grew back to normal size. She could stand to come one more time, and she would just love to do it under the weight of a full-grown man. But he didn't acknowledge her advances for one minute, even when she pressed her naked body against his and slid her hand between his thighs. He just quietly showered up, dressed himself, and disappeared from her life forever.

Despite the disappointing rejection, Zadie had thought that the four-day interaction was so hot that she had to share it. She explained it to her director, who immediately drafted up a script, compressing the weekend-long sex bender into twenty minutes, with a bit of unaware/unwilling flair to appease the fetish community. Zadie, sure that the experience had been the hottest thing the little man had ever seen, eagerly volunteered to be the shrinkee after reading the script.

Holy shit was she wrong. Enduring merely twenty minutes of this shit was pure torture. The time spent idle, doing nothing in the giantess' pussy, was catastrophically boring. The crucible of her masturbation sessions was painful, chaotic, and panic-inducing. The uncertainty of what she would do next, what body part she would be ruthlessly subjected to, was a constant source of anxiety. Everything about this was miserable.

So no wonder that the little man had bailed as soon as his time was up.

"I think I might try to grab someone for this weekend. Do you think I could?" Sarah asked.

"I mean, there's always someone willing. A whole weekend is a bit long for most people, though."

"Hey, maybe I could keep one forever!" Sarah said with a giggle.

Zadie echoed the giggle, but it was tempered by the thought of how hopeless she would feel in that situation. Trapped forever, for the rest of her life, in the giantess' pussy? Fuck. "I don't think there are many people signing up for life."

"Oh, I don't know," Sarah replied, "I can be very convincing."

"Most people only want to go for it for a single night," Zadie explained. "At most. A few hours is typical. You might be able to convince them to add some time, if you're convincing enough."

"How about you? Did you enjoy it from that side?"

Zadie shrugged, grabbing a comb of her own and starting to brush the tangles out of her hair. "It was okay," she lied.

Sarah saw through that immediately. She paused from brushing her hair, staring at Zadie for a moment, then her face lit up. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, slapping her thigh with the hand that wasn't holding the brush. "You hated it!"

Zadie blushed deeply, avoiding eye contact and focusing singularly on brushing her hair. "Yeah..." she admitted.

"Oh my God..." Sarah repeated, all giggles. "That makes it so much better!" She put the brush down and grabbed the other towel, wrapping it around her lengthy hair. "I think I can get someone for life."

Zadie frowned. "You know, the app..."

"Yeah, I know, I know. But there's gotta be some guy out there who actually wants it," Sarah said. "Maybe he doesn't know what he's signing up for, but he'll sign up for it. I just have to make sure I use him exactly the way I describe in my profile."

Zadie said nothing, just continuing to brush the tangles out of her hair. There were more than she liked, but that was one of the consequences of being used as a human sex toy. Sarah could hardly be expected to care about her hair while she was the size of a dildo. If she managed to get one who would volunteer to spend his life at her pleasure... She couldn't imagine what that would be like, but she was sure she would see it soon; they worked in the same studio, if not always in the same films, and Sarah wasn't wrong when she said that she could be 'convincing.'

"Do you wanna match with me?" Sarah asked.

Zadie was almost offended that she'd ask, after what she had done to her while under the glare of the cameras. She kept her voice level, though. "I don't think so." She thought for a moment, running the brush through her hair, trying to work through the pain of all the snags. "Or do you mean that you want to be my tiny?" she asked.

"I could try it," Sarah replied levelly.

Oh, holy shit. Zadie glanced at Sarah, who was still consumed with the exercise of wrapping her hair. She didn't seem like she was messing around with Zadie at all. "You want a weekend?" she asked experimentally.

Sarah giggled as if Zadie had made a joke. "Oh, no," she said. "One night, at most."

"Okay..." Zadie replied. She thought. Every word she said here mattered, if this actually went through. "Just us? If I bring home a guy... or a girl...?"

Sarah paused, squaring up right in front of Zadie, who was still seated on the bench. She looked down, a slight smile on her face, the swirl of a towel atop her head and another wrapped around her torso. "You do what you want," she said. "Just make sure to let me out before you go to bed."

"No problem," Zadie said, not trying to seem too eager. This wasn't quite payback, but it was definitely an opportunity to show the other woman what her prospective lifetime toy would be going through. Maybe she could keep Sarah from inadvertantly ruining some horny dude's life. She grabbed her phone from her locker and pulled up the match she already had with Sarah.

A bit of thumbing back and forth through the settings, she was able to create an agreement that was more or less exactly what Sarah had asked for. The match, and Sarah's shrinking, would start as soon as she agreed to it, with a Cinderella timer that would put a stop to their fun at midnight. Until then, though, everything was fair game.

She sent the agreement to Sarah, who was already in her profile from the match that they had agreed to for the porno filming. The Syze app's distinctive 'pa-ting!' notification rang from the other woman's locker, and she replied with a calm, "Later. Just let me clean up first."

Cleaning up won't matter where you're going, Zadie thought. I'm going to do some unforgivable shit to you.