- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Don't bring your fetishes into public. Some shrinking, mouth play, insertion, and good old-fashioned lesbianism, both big and small.

Kayley followed Katrina around her apartment through her morning routine, such as it was given that it started at noon. Every step took a little longer than it probably would have normally, because, at Katrina's insistence; or rather, at her command; they both went about it completely naked.

Even after the long night of exploring all the heat and the flesh of each other's bodies, Kayley still felt a bit self-conscious about just walking about naked, keenly aware of the parts of her that bounced and jiggled with every move, but the ease with which Katrina carried herself made her a bit more comfortable. It also helped that Katrina had a body worth admiring, but the other woman wasn't content merely being admired. The very first thing she did when they rolled out of bed was to stride right up to Kayley, all smiles and bare skin, and slide her middle two fingers directly into her vagina.

Kayley gasped at the sudden, but not-unwelcome intrusion, and found the woman's other hand wrapped around her throat. Katrina's bright eyes looked up at her, commanding her attention and serious as a heart attack, and waited a beat before she ordered, "Make the bed."

Kayley could only force out an affirmative croak in response, and another gasp when the hand between her legs gave her a forceful squeeze, and then Katrina bounded off, humming a tune quietly to herself.

For a woman who liked to start her mornings slow and with a cup of hot tea, Kayley felt a little overwhelmed, but she did as she was bidden. She found her eyes gravitating downwards every time she looked at Katrina, at the smooth, V-shaped junction between her legs, watching every one of her careless motions with fascination, and imagining what it would be like to ride it all out from inside there. Katrina had teased her with the prospect more than a few times last night, but promised her that she would get more than her fill as she... joined her... at work.

The apartment still reeked of the fishy, heady smell of sex. Even as Katrina cooked up some eggs, it just made it smell like breakfast and sex. It was suffocating, intoxicating; it made her long for more, even if she was a bit too timid to just walk up and take it like Katrina would. It was suffused into her clothes, she was sure, and she was almost certain that Katrina would carry it with her when they left.

After breakfast, they showered together in the broom-closet shower that was in Katrina's apartment. Katrina used her match with Kayley to shrink herself down to a little more than half of her original height, at head level with Kayley's crotch, and, as soon as the hot water turned on, the other woman grabbed her ass and buried her face between her legs.

She had surprising strength for her smaller size, and her tiny tongue went straight to her most sensitive flesh like a horse right out the gate. Kayley just relaxed and let it happen. Katrina went after her with a will, following her increasingly erratic, pleasure-driven writhing around and keeping her mouth clamped on her pussy no matter what. The orgasm hit Kayley hard, and she was barely able to keep standing on her own two feet.

Katrina just kept going, though, and Kayley's legs gave out under the electrifying pleasure. She fell back against the shower wall and slid down to the ground, and Katrina followed her all the way down, tongue working relentlessly on her clit. She gasped, trying to twist her hips away from a woman who just would not be deterred.

The second orgasm came less than a minute after the first, and Kayley couldn't take it anymore, forcing her hands between the shrunken woman's face and her crotch. Then she just lay there, trying to catch her breath with hot water running over her, cool tiles at her back, and Katrina, not even three feet tall, still somehow managing to tower over her.

So this was what it was like to be the sub.

The moment of truth came shortly after they were both out of the shower, all dried up, and Katrina had sized herself back up to her full height. She cleaned the well-used toy off in the sink, and held it up for Kayley to see.

"Look," she began, "It's ready for you. Are you ready for it?"

Kayley had to admit that she found it hard to keep her eyes on the toy when there was so much woman behind it. She nodded her assent.

Katrina held up her phone in her other hand, and paused before shrinking Kayley down.     "Look, my shift today is four hours. There's four spots. Surely you can make me come four times in four hours, right?"

"You made me come twice in two minutes," Kayley told her.

Katrina only giggled in response. "Where do you want to start?"

Kayley had been thinking about it for a long time. "Right on top," she answered immediately.

"Right here?" Katrina asked in response, putting her finger on the slot at the very tip, where she would be facing directly into the giantess' vagina.

"Yeah..."

"Coolio!"

Katrina tapped a few buttons on her phone, and Kayley felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as the world around her slowly, but noticably, started to get larger. She had no idea what she expected that shrinking would feel like, but this sensation was absolutely bizarre. It was a sense of strange, adventurous helplessness, as the world grew larger and larger and more and more things gradually seemed to grow out of reach, or so large that they suddenly became threatening in their scale.

And looming over it all was Katrina, who watched her shrink with rapt attention and a broad smile on her face. Even when Kayley had been at full height, the shorter woman had seemed dominating, but, as she shrank, her head falling to level with her breasts, then her waist, then her knees, she seemed to grow into a goddess. Still naked, feet apart, she treated Kayley to an absolutely incredible view up the length of her body that, at her quickly diminishing size, was somehow both more distant and more intimate than the same view she would have had from the foot of her bed.

Kayley's perspective grew narrower as the world, and the giantess, grew ever larger. At full size, Katrina had just been Katrina, but now each part of her body seemed a separate entity in itself, each posessing divine powers, each worthy of divine worship. She grew smaller and smaller, until the fabric loops of the carpet started to rise up around her, and she found her focus falling on the giantess' feet. The rest of her was just so far away by now, but her feet were right there, mountains unto themselves, both capable of squishing her flat without a second thought.

Finally, she stopped shrinking. She couldn't have been an inch tall at this point, of a height with the giantess' big toe. The carpet was practically a jungle around her, the rest of the world a universe away, Katrina towering over it all like a goddess reigning over her creation, her focus centered directly on Kayley and her now-microscopic role in this place.

It was a religious sense of powerlessness. Kayley was captivated in awe, in terror, of the awesome and the terrible. She was absolutely frozen in place, unable to move a muscle under the all-seeing gaze of the giantess looming over her.

And Katrina hadn't even moved yet.

But she knew. She knew what Kayley was experiencing, and she stood there in silence for a moment, her smile unmoving, allowing her miniscule subject to marinate in absolute, primal submission.     And it was only when Kayley began to take stock and come to her senses that she made her first move.

In an act of casual power that only a goddess could muster, she tossed her phone onto the bed, and crouched down, knees spread wide, until she was sitting on her heels. Kayley couldn't help but stare at her crotch, now many times larger than her own body, as it crashed down from heaven and landed right in front of her, bringing with it a wave of heat and smell. Lingering traces of floral soap laced with the heady stench of a pussy that was begging to be filled.

It was an incredible experience. Katrina could have ordered Kayley to crawl under her feet and she would have obeyed. But she took action instead. With the hand that wasn't holding the dildo, she reached down and carefully closed her thumb and forefinger around Kayley's tiny body. She was sure the goddess was being gentle, but the pressure between fingertips that were nearly as large as she was was suffocating. Even if she had tried to fight, it would have been worthless, so she just went limp and let it happen.

Her stomach dropped as she was whipped across an infinite space that she couldn't see for the finger pressed up against her face, and then the finger at her back departed, replaced by hard, cool rubber. Then the finger pulled away from her face, and the first thing she saw was the massive, absolutely massive face of the giantess, staring down at her with a wide, toothy grin. Her teeth, her lips, they were so large... She felt like a prey animal under the gaze of a T-rex, just completely helpless.

But she knew what she was supposed to do. The rubber at her back had a shape in it that was now just large enough for her, and she lay back, spread-eagled, against the mold. When she did, Katrina's finger came down again and pushed her into place, and, with a quiet pop, Kayley was entombed in the mold, flush with the tip of the dildo, with cool rubber wrapping around every contour of her body.

Katrina's finger departed, and her grin somehow even wider this time. She didn't say a thing, but opened her mouth wide, and Kayley was hit with a wall of hot breath, still minty-smelling from toothpaste, before she was plunged into a world of darkness, heat, and chaos.

It was an unbelievable experience. The sound of her was everywhere, each breath a skin-peeling gale. Her tongue was a monster that moved with predatory speed, coating everything with a layer of burning-hot saliva. Kayley was, of course, its first target, pressing its wet, squishy bulk hard against her to make sure that she was firmly in place on the dildo, but it went everywhere, moving with lightning speed and amazing dexterity.

Katrina wasn't merely a goddess. Her tongue was itself a goddess, and Kayley had no doubt that, if it wanted, it could pop her out of her flimsy rubber safe space, play with her for as long as it wanted, and send her tumbling down the back of Katrina's throat. And she would be commuted down into the realms of her equally powerful esophagos, stomach, intestines, and whatever else her body had in store.

No, every part of this giantess was divine in its own right, and Katrina was the queen who sat the throne of the pantheon.

Kayley's world span around as Katrina made sure she got spit on every nook and cranny of the dildo, and pushed it way back into her mouth so that Kayley could get a good, hard look at the dark maw of her throat. The giantess swallowed a pool of excess saliva once, then again, muscles bigger than her moving with frightening speed, slapping together with a wet gulping sound, and showing her exactly what they would do to her if they had the chance. Then, finally, Katrina brought her out into the brightness of the real world with a soft exhale.

Stuck motionless in rubber, she couldn't even wipe her face clean of the saliva, but she could see more or less clearly through it. She was lowered down, down the length of the giantess' torso, until she was right underneath her crotch. The tendons of her inner thighs framed a puffy mound of soft flesh, even darker than the skin around it and covered in the sandpaper texture of recently-shaven pubic hair. Square in the middle of that lay a thin line of wrinkly brown flesh, which Katrina gently placed two fingers on either side of and slowly spread apart, revealing the bright pink flesh beneath and, even further beyond, the inner sanctum.

Truly a temple worth worshipping in.

No more foreplay for her, though; she was a toy, a servant to a goddess, and she would be treated however her mistress desired. Katrina pushed her freshly-lubricated toy right up into her vulva, and Kayley had a front-row seat as the wet, slimy flesh rubbed against her entire body, working her down, hunting, it seemed, for the entrance to her vagina.

She found it, of course. She found it effortlessly, how could she not? Textured, bright pink flesh, covered in glistening fluids, seemingly pressed so tightly together that they would take no visitors, parted willingly for Kayley. Or at least for the dildo, on which she was merely a helpless rider. The bulk of the toy was so large, and she was so small, that the flesh never actually touched her, somewhat to her disappointment. She just watched it spread open and run past her like she was driving down a tunnel, and it continued for what felt like miles.

She knew that the phallic part of the dildo was only about four inches long, but, to her, it felt like she was plunging deep into the heart of the goddess. Deeper and deeper she went, until she suddenly stopped. There was nothing around her that could show her why the giantess had stopped pushing her further in, so she had to assume that Katrina had managed to insert the entire dildo into herself.

There was still air to breathe, at least for now, but it was suffocating with heat and the stench of sex. The sounds of the woman's body; a pounding heartbeat, the squelching of wet flesh, the growling of a digestive system hard at work; were deafening. Kayley felt a rush of motion, the bottom falling out of her stomach, and knew that the goddess had done something, but, when nothing around her really changed all that much, it was impossible for her to tell what.

Her imagination ran wild, trying to interpret every little move, every change in the woman's steady heartbeat, to figure out what on earth the giantess was up to. She had been in a relatively uncomfortable position, crouched down close to the floor, so she had probably stood up now that the dildo was comfortably inserted inside her. But then what was she doing? Was she walking? Was she sitting down? Was she just standing around, letting Kayley explore all the crevasses of her new position before the real fun began?

There seemed to be something above her, actually. Something that peeked through the tight press of flesh that was different, in color and in texture. Was it her cervix? Was she really that deep inside her?

Oh, right. Her new home was a vibrator. One that was specifically designed to give the tiny full control. She felt out the confines of her rubber prison, and realized that there was something like a pressure button at the end of all four of her limbs. She pressed each one experimentally, held them down for a few seconds, with no results.

Were the batteries dead? She stretched all the way out to hit all four at once, and the vibrator came to life with a deafening buzzing. The rubber mold that enveloped her body began vibrating as well, with force, including the part that was pressed up right between her legs.

She let out a yelp at the sudden bolt of electric pleasure, and her entire body seized up. She turned the vibrator off as quickly as she could and lay there, gasping in shock. That was something else. Could she get away from that? She twisted her hips, squeezed her legs together, tried her best to relieve the pressure of the rubber against her crotch, and, with an uncertain breath, turned the vibration on again.

"Aaaah!"

The pleasure was instant and overwhelming. For a moment, Kayley's body took over, and she couldn't even coordinate herself well enough to turn off the vibration. She groped and twisted and squirmed for a second, before she finally managed to get herself together and switch the vibrator back off, and finally relaxed, breathing deep, desperate breaths. Even those few seconds had been exhausting. How was she supposed to get Katrina to orgasm from here?

But Katrina had managed to do it to her. She had even been able to use the vibration as a method of communication, if an imperfect one. Kayley wasn't even sure she could pull that off.

Four hours... She could do this. She could make the giantess orgasm at least once, she just had to endure some of the strongest, most insistent pleasure of her entire life to do it. And, if she pulled it off, maybe the next spot that Katrina put her wouldn't be so bad.

Just... Not now. She needed to catch her breath.

*****

Katrina twisted around in front of her bathroom mirror, wearing nothing but a pair of pink boyshorts, trying to get a good look in the tiny window at herself to see if there was any evidence of what she was doing. The vibrator was a little heavy, a little bulky, so she needed the extra security of the boyshorts to keep it in place. It was big, too, bigger than she thought, impossible to forget. It felt like she should have been able to see it poking out through her belly, but, in the mirror, it wasn't really noticeable at all.

Good enough. She could wear a pair of men's pants and light sweater, and nobody would even know that she had a little passenger on board, trying desperately to please her.

Well, maybe not desperately. In the twenty minutes since she had left Kayley inside her, Katrina had only felt the vibrator buzz for a few seconds, and then cut out for a long while. It felt good, but it wasn't much. Maybe the little woman was just trying to get her worked up in preparation for a bit of real fun later. She closed her eyes and smiled, tracing her fingertips across the waistband of her underwear, wondering what it was like for her in there right now.

Was she enjoying it? Katrina had. Being completely immobile, trapped in a world of such overwhelming heat and stench and pressure and motion as to be completely alien. Insignificant in size, powerless in position, but at the same time absolutely in control, able to bring a goddess to her knees at a whim...

The vibrator started again, and she let out a little squeak of surprise at the sudden sensation. Even if it was weaker than before, it was definitely hitting the right spot. With a breathy giggle, she was able to suppress it, just barely, but if it continued like this for long...

Then it cut out again, and she sighed in relief. The stimulation, however brief, had left her with a bit of a hunger, but she would have to wait a while to deal with it. More likely than Kayley trying to edge her, Katrina had been successful in sizing her just right when she shrank, so that she would fit in the mold on the vibrator, but poorly enough that it would stimulate her as well.

She had known that that would be possible after her ride inside it last night. The vibration had been all-consuming at her tiny size, overwhelming every other sensation, but it had felt more like being in a car going down a particularly bumpy road. She knew, though, that if she had been a bit larger, if she fit just a little bit tighter into the mold, then the part of the cutout that went between the tiny's thighs would have pressed directly up against her crotch, and the vibrator would have been more stimulating for her than for the giantess she was trying to bring to orgasm.

Which was apparently what was happening to Kayley. The thought gave Katrina a wicked grin. Dominated again; even when she thought she was in control, Kayley would have to torture herself with a universe of completely debilitating ecstasy to communicate even the smallest amount of it to her goddess.

The very thought of it made her horny, and the halting, unpredictable stimulation that the vibrator provided her only made things worse. God, by the end of her shift, she would be practically begging for the tiny woman to put an end to it and let her cum. If Kayley couldn't pull it off even once, Katrina would bring the tiny back home, size her halfway up to her full size, and clamp her face between her thighs for so long that she'd evolve gills.

Katrina danced through the rest of her morning routine, and the dildo lay quiet inside her until she had sat down in her car. Almost the moment her ass hit the seat, it started buzzing, with force, and she screwed her eyes shut, twisted her knees together, and waited for it to stop.

Kayley lasted an impressive thirty seconds before finally cutting it out, and Katrina carried on as if nothing had happened. Although she would be lying if she said that it didn't get her a bit worked up. Her drive passed by in a daze, fantasizing about what she was doing to the tiny woman, what she could do to her once she finally got home after her shift. The thought made her so wet that she was almost worried that she would drown her little toy.

She made it all the way to work without being bothered again by her shrunken rider, pulling into the parking lot more or less at the same time as Zoey. Her coworker, after almost a full week having to play the shrunken barbie doll for every customer who wandered in and wanted to see how a sex toy "worked," was understandably not in a good mood. Katrina was all smiles, though, as bubbly as she had ever been, practically dancing around Zoey as she unlocked the door and they set to opening the store.

Her cheeriness put Zoey in a bit of a better mood, but Katrina hardly even saw her as a person; all she could think about was the fantasies she could indulge in once she had control over the size of two people. The toy already inside her could carry four, but that seemed so uninspired; what would it feel like, she wondered, if she set their sizes so one could use the other as a dildo, while inside her? Fuck, she could bury the smallest one all the way in her vagina, and leave the larger of the two to hunt her down, a game of cat-and-mouse, and hold both their sizes hostage until they figured out how to make her orgasm.

Once the shop was open, Zoey reluctantly stripped off her clothes and sat on the stool behind the counter. Katrina activated the match with her coworker on Syze and shrank her down, down, down, until she was barely a quarter of an inch in size.

That was far too small, she knew, and she let out a plausible "Oops" when she did it. But, when she moved to correct the problem, she let her gaze linger on the tiny woman, she let her finger hover over the phone, for just long enough to let her lust show.

Zoey was too small to vocalize her dissent, but she started to jump up and down, waving her arms around, and Katrina hurriedly sized her back up to about six inches, dropping her phone on the desk and trying to look as innocent as she could with the blood rushing to her face.

"Don't you fucking dare," Zoey's tiny voice squeaked. She kept a harsh eye contact with Katrina as she made her way to the cash register, where the barbie clothes that she was supposed to wear for the job were stored. She dug the sloppy attempt at a jean skirt out from underneath the cash register and slipped it on. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" she demanded.

"Sorry," Katrina said, crossing her arms in front of her, trying to look sheepish. Even at that size, though, Zoey was a tempting little thing...

Zoey didn't respond, sliding on her tiny shirt and slumping up against the cash register. She didn't even make eye contact with Katrina, who loomed over her but wasn't sure where to go next. "Look..." she began, and paused.

Zoey's gaze snapped up to hers, and Katrina had to force herself not to cringe; the other woman was barely six inches tall, what did she have to be scared of? "What if..." she started, and faltered again. How could she say this?

"What?" Zoey demanded.

"Look, you're tiny..." Katrina muttered, "And..." she couldn't put the words together.

"I don't swing that way," Zoey said sternly.

At that moment, Kayley set the dildo vibrating, as strong as she could. It hit Katrina like a freight train, and, as far as she was concerned, she did a damn good job keeping it suppressed. But her knees buckled, her legs crossed, and an involuntary moan escaped her lips, and Zoey saw that for exactly what it was.

"Oh, you bitch," she said.

The vibration cut out only a few seconds later, and Katrina recovered with a breathy gasp. "Look," she breathed, and was tripped up by the husky, desperate tone of her own voice. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Look. It's just you and me today. If I lock the door..."

"Jesus Christ, no," Zoey replied.

Katrina felt a bit deflated at the way her coworker rejected her proposal. It's not like she was asking for a serious relationship; what was a freebie between coworkers? Hell, Katrina was even bringing a plus-one.

Even so, 'no' didn't necessarily really mean 'no.' She had total control over Zoey's size for the day, after all. All she had to do was lock the door, and...

"This is my last day like this," Zoey told her. Even at her size, she managed to put enough severity into her squeaky voice to grab Katrina's attention. "If we can pretend like the last five minutes never happened, I won't say anything to anyone, okay?"

That was enough to put Katrina back into her right mind, the subtle reminder that the day did not begin and end with whatever her sex drive thought was an appropriate way to treat her coworker. Hell, she might even find herself in legal trouble if she did the wrong thing.

She shook her head, breathed a heavy sigh, and said, "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Forget about it, please?"

Zoey crossed her arms and turned her gaze away, and Katrina's heart sank. She was hoping that she could earn quick forgiveness, but it was clear that Zoey had taken her advances more personally than she had intended. Katrina was about to shrink away, take shelter in distance by lingering in the far corner from the cash register,  before Zoey finally spoke up.

"Fine," she said. "It didn't happen. Let's just..." the tiny girl breathed deep, and let it out all at once in a weary sigh, "Let's just do our job, okay?"

Katrina's cheeks burned with shame, her libido totally evaporated. She looked at her own feet, at the walls, the ceiling, anywhere where she didn't have to make eye contact with Zoey. But, when she glanced at the tiny woman, she didn't seem to eager to meet her gaze either. Dammit. Now she had to deal with four hours of this awkwardness.

It was extremely inconvenient that, at that moment, Kayley turned the vibration back on. Katrina nearly jumped right out of her shoes, letting out a squeaky yelp that attracted a hostile look from Zoey. All she could do was slink away to the other side of the store in embarassment.