- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which I indulgently update a story I enjoy writing rather than the ones I have neglected. Couples sex, micro unbirthing, bodily fluids, cuckolding, oral sex, and a bit of female domination.

"Thanks again, so much, for coming early," Vicky said, glancing lovingly at her husband. "We really wanted to get to know you before... well..."

Liam smiled, "You know, I didn't expect to meet such generous people through this app." He laughed, looking down at his lap. "Honestly, I swiped left on you guys the first time."

Vicky laughed, and Garrett joined her. "So you've got Premium, I guess?" Garrett asked.

"So do we," Vicky said, reaching across the table with her hand. Her husband grabbed it and squeezed it affectionately. "But we've never tried anything like this..."

"Me neither," Liam admitted. A lie, but the first time was an awkward mess. It was fair to call a mulligan, right? "I probably wouldn't have even offered, but I was bored... and drunk..." He spread his arms. "I'm not proud of it, but here we are!"

Vicky and Garrett laughed again. Liam continued, "And now I'm glad it happened. You are such a lovely couple."

The pair of them looked lovingly into each other's eyes for a long, uncomfortable moment that made Liam feel like the third wheel again. He was, but he didn't enjoy feeling that way. He shifted his chair, creating a noisy squeak of wood against wood.

At the sound, Vicky broke her gaze and said, without missing a beat, "Maybe a glass of wine?"

"Maybe two?" Garrett responded, a wicked grin growing across his face.

"You are too kind," Liam told them.

Within an hour, or maybe two, they all had wine glasses in front of them that had been filled and emptied six times over. The empty bottles stood proud at the center of the table, bearing price tags from ten to a hundred dollars. Regardless of the cost, though, it had done more than enough to loosen up their tongues.

"Do you think we should film it?" Vicky asked, giggling.

"I don't want to," Liam said, "But if you do..."

"Oh, God no," responded Garrett. "I'm sure someone is gonna find it... and then it goes on Pornhub... and then we all lose our jobs..."

"Don't be such a narc, Gare," said Vicky. She was all smiles, and starting to get a little sloppy. "Liam..." She leaned towards him and raised her nearly-empty wine glass in a salute, "Is our guest."

"I don't see..." Liam interjected.

"Fine," Garrett said. "I'd love to see it later. But it'll be on my phone, got it?"

Vicky didn't say anything in response, she just smiled, and then bit at her husband. Even through the wine, Liam had the presence of mind to wonder what the hell he was getting into.

But it didn't matter. After the seventh, maybe the eighth glass, they were all in the bedroom together. Garrett's phone was propped up on the dresser, already recording what was going on in the privacy of the couple's bedroom. Liam and Garrett were both naked from head to toe, and Vicky lay luxuriously on the bed, wearing nothing but her panties. Liam couldn't help but steal a glance at her tits whenever he had the chance.

She definitely noticed, and she liked it. Her right hand came down to caress her own breasts slowly, sensually. "You ready?" she asked.

"Ready," Garrett said breathlessly. His stiff erection wasn't the only one in the room.

"Take my hand," Vicky said. Garrett complied, his penis bouncing comically with even the slightest movement, as Liam grabbed his own phone and hit the 'shrink' button.

Garrett began to fall into himself with stunning speed. In a second, he was barely three feet all, struggling to hold onto his wife's hand. In five, he was so small that he was swinging helplessly by his arm trapped in Vicky's fist. After only ten seconds, he was nothing more than a mote of dust stranded in the vast field of his wife's palm.

Vicky smiled with love and lust. She plucked her tiny speck of a husband out of her palm, and opened up the waistband of her panties. Liam's breath quickened as she lowered her hand down between her legs, into her underwear, and did... something.

Where the hell was her husband now? Did it matter? He was practically invincible, and he had signed up for this. Liam's heart was racing, and his penis was painfully erect at this point.

"I want to feel him inside me," Vicky moaned. Her fists gripped the bedsheets beneath her, and she spread her legs wide. "Come on, put my husband all the way inside me."

Oh, fuck yes. Liam all but ripped Vicky's panties off, leaving her stark naked with her back against the mattress. And she fucking wanted it, her face flushed and her breath fast. He grabbed her legs and dragged her towards him, and she gasped like he had already entered her. Just wait, you horny bitch.

Her pussy was spread wide before him like a fleshy-pink flower. Somewhere down there, maybe in there, was her husband. He slapped his erect cock against it once or twice, he rubbed it up and down, and she loved every minute of it. Finally, bracing himself against her hips, he positioned himself, and rammed his cock as deep as it would go into her.

The moan that came from her lips would have been guaranteed to make her husband jealous, if he could hear it. But he couldn't. He was an insignificant dot between two giants making love, and he had no control over whatever happened for the next two hours. It was time to give this cuckold the fantasy he longed for.

*****

Vicky wasted no time. As Garrett shrank with frightening speed, she barely waited until he was the right size before she pulled open the waistband to her panties and shoved him into her crotch. By the time he had finished shrinking, the tip of her middle finger was ten times large as his entire body, and had shoved him as far into her vagina as he could go.

With a noisy, wet, fleshy sound, his wife's finger retreated, leaving him stranded amidst an infinite world of fluid, flesh, and heat. The stench, the taste, he knew it well; this was his wife; but the intimacy was like nothing he had ever experienced. He was in her, he was a part of her, her heartbeat pounded at him deafeningly from all sides. He felt like he knew her better than any husband could hope. If only she could come to know him like this.

Her body moved chaotically. He could feel it, though the heat, the fluid, and the pounding of her heartbeat was constant. He knew what was coming next; even though he had signed up for it, he wasn't sure he was ready.

The giant's cock plunged deep into the giantess' vagina with stunning speed, shoving him forcefully against the soft flesh, with a rock-hard body pressing relentlessly against his back. In that moment, with his wife fully penetrated, he could feel two competing heartbeats pulsing against his skin and pounding in his ears. The massive body at his back and the elastic flesh on his face had him completely pinned; he couldn't move if he wanted to.

Then the giant pulled out. Garrett was caught beneath the head of his cock for a moment, then rolled brutally along before he was deposited on the walls of his wife's vagina as the giant's penis slid out effortlessly.

That wasn't at all as fun as he had hoped. It was torture, to be honest. Could he call it quits now? Tell Liam that he wanted no part of this?

No, of course he couldn't. He was the size of a grain of sand. He'd survive everything, but he had no control over anything. Liam would have his way with Vicky, his wife, and Garrett had no control over it. Worse, he realized, he had volunteered to do this.

With that bitter realization, the giant's cock came plunging back into his world of flesh. Then, in a blur of fluid and noise, it left. And then it came back. And then it left, and came back, and left, and came back...

It was never-ending. Holy shit. Garrett was tossed around helplessly by the chaotic motion of the giant and giantess, too small for either of them to even feel his presence. Only once did he even have a chance of escaping. As Liam pulled his cock out, Garrett was rolled helplessly betwen the the giant's penis and the giantess' vagina, and found himself caught to the tip of Liam's cock, stuck beneath a sticky layer of lubricant.

Why the giant had pulled all the way out was a mystery to him, but he could see, through the haze of his wife's vaginal fluids, what was going on in the outside world. Vicky's legs were spread wide, her back on their bed, and Liam was leaning over her, sucking hard on her tits.

Garrett's indignation was short-lived, as his vantage point disappeared when the giant's cock slid effortlessly back into the giantess' vagina. And the chaos of their sex continued unabated. Garrett breathed deep lungfuls of his wife's bodily fluids as he was tossed brutally back and forth inside her vagina.

Finally, it came to its inevitable end. Pinned beneath the head of the giant's dick, Garrett had no escape. Rapid, competing heartbeats pressed against him from all sides, and then a massive torrent of hot, white cum came shooting out of the man's cock, right into his face.

At his size, the release was a torrent, a tidal wave of bodily fluids. The hot, salty taste was inescapable; it filled his mouth, it filled his lungs, it surrounded his entire body. The powerful flow carried him helplessly along, slamming him painfully against every nearby surface and leaving him completely disoriented.

He wasn't sure at what point it was clear that he had passed through Vicky's cervix and into her womb. Maybe it was when the giant had finished, maybe it was before, maybe it was after. All he could say for sure was that he suddenly found himself floating at the top of a pool of cloudy white fluid. Smooth, deep red flesh surrounded him on all sides, pressing down to create a surprisingly small chamber.

As if from miles away and through tons of flesh, he could hear his wife breathing deep, pleasured gasps. Each subtle motion of her body sent chaotic waves through the thin pool of bodily fluids he floated on top of. He had to fight to keep on top of it, to breathe the humid, reeking air of the space above rather than the hot, slimy fluid below. But it got way worse when she decided to move.

In an abrupt and unexpected shift, gravity tilted in the wrong direction, and he crashed against the opposite wall of Vicky's womb, the sticky pool of cum following immediately after him. The fluid hit him like a waterfall, leaving him drowning in opaque white liquid that flooded his eyes, his nose, his mouth, his lungs. He tried to struggle his way back to the surface, but the giantess was moving too much. He was tossed around with the bodily fluids, sucked beneath the surface every time he managed to get above it, unable to catch a breath of anything but the hot, salty mix of human excretion.

He felt as if he was a shipwrecked sailor trying to tread water in a throes of a hurricane. But he was merely a shrunken man trying not to swallow another man's cum in a pathetic, milliliters'-thick pool at the bottom of his own wife's uterus.

It was a nightmare, but it was the hottest thing he had ever experienced.

*****

Vicky was no bitch. Her fingers were tangled in Liam's hair, and she sat on top of his face. "My husband has to taste your cum, so you do too," she ordered. She pushed his head between her legs with force, "And God help you if you swallow him."

Liam's face was buried in her crotch, his head caught between her thighs. He had fucked her good. Shit, she wouldn't forget that orgasm anytime soon. But he had agreed to more than a single fuck. Just as he had total control over her husband now, she had total control over him.

He had fucked her with Garrett inside her, the size of a mote of dust. She loved the idea, and she wanted nothing more than to have her husband trapped in her uterus; he'd be a total slave to her body, imprisoned inside her, totally invincible until she decided to make him small enough that he'd be carried out with her period.

But now she had a new man, one whose body meant nothing to her, and one who had agreed to a near-lifetime of her control, intermittent though it was. He thought it would only last for two hours, but he had missed the fine print; her Syze match had control over her husband for two hours, but she had control over him for every weekend for the next twenty years. Maybe she'd force him to live in her vagina, as vestigtes of his own cum dripped onto his body. Head up or head down? She liked the idea of those hot, viscuous drops sliding down his body, enveloping his face with slow inevitability.

Or maybe she could shrink him down to the insignificant speck that her husband was. She could recover Garrett and do some absolutely unforgiveable shit to Liam while he remained trapped inside her. She could leave him in there, and force him to not only taste his own cum, but her husband's as well.

Ooh, Garrett would like that.

But here he was, probably not even noticing that Vicky had shrunk him about a foot shorter than normal, with his head trapped between her legs. Her thighs held him fast and her hands pushed him against her crotch. He wasn't putting any effort in, so she just slid up and down across his face. She didn't even bother looking down, but she gasped, imagining that she was smearing him with his own cum.

"Yeah..." she moaned. "You like that? Taste it. That's you, maybe with a little bit of me. Maybe with a little bit of my husband. Don't you dare fucking swallow."

At that moment, his tongue entered her, and she held him still with a sudden gasp. "Oh, yeah... Put it back in me..." She was getting there, and started rubbing against him again. "You like that, don't you?" The man who fucked her silly was under her total control now. "You wanna be in there, I bet... Fuck yeah..." It was getting faster. "Come on..." Faster. "Please!" Faster! "Oh..... Fuck!"

She came hard. Again. Her legs squeezed hard around Liam's head even as her hands sought to push him away. It seemed to last forever, her entire body lost in ecstasy, the suffocating man trapped against her pussy totally lost to her mind as every muscle from head to toe seized up. An eternity spent in Elysium, then, in an instant, back to earth.

She went limp, letting Garrett go as she gasped for breath. He fell backwards, wiping his face and breathing heavy. "Christ," he said. "That was..."

Vicky already had her phone in hand, and had hit the button to shrink him down to even smaller than her husband before he even started speaking. It took a second for it to kick in, but he was half his normal size before he could even finish speaking, and shrinking fast.

She sighed and rolled out of bed as he shrank. Don't want to lose him in the carpet. He was doll-sized by the time she grabbed his arm, and kept shrinking until she had him pinched between thumb and middle finger, the size of a grain of salt.

She crashed back onto the bed and spread her legs. She could feel the cool air on her soaked crotch, fluid dribbling out with every breath. A little bit had dripped onto the floor when she climbed to her feet to grab her rapidly-shrinking weekend toy. Now, trapped against her middle finger, she shoved him carelessly into her vagina, as deep as she could go, moaning uncomfortably at the sensation of penetration through sore flesh. Christ, every pulse of her heartbeat was a dull, painful throb between her legs.

With the shrunken man secured deep inside her body, Vicky breathed a deep sigh, and her head fell into her pillow. She had her lover-turned-sex-toy drowning in his own cum deep in her pussy, and her cuckold husband was living, helpless, in her womb.

She was a goddess. And, if anyone disagreed, they could join the two men inside her and ask them.