- Text Size +

(43) Day 4 Session 2: Paper Pushers (0.94 cm > 0.85 cm)


Session two was also on the ground. After Takahashi returned me to the floor with the other guys, the next health committee member to come in greeted her and the baton was passed. Before she left to return the first session’s items, Takahashi seemed to be complaining to her about not being able to play a penalty game while her partner was reluctant to reply.


I wasn’t too well acquainted with the girl Takahashi was talking to. I believed her name was Saeki. She was a first year much like Okazaki. Unlike Okazaki, she was more of the shy type, even though she was talking to us shrunken boys.


“G-Good morning Senpais,” the giant bespectacled first year girl stuttered as she leaned down and put her hands on her knees. “I hope Takahashi-sensei wasn’t too mean.”


The guys collectively decided she hadn’t been but that it also because she didn’t succeed in getting a chance to. I was probably the odd man out in thinking otherwise but I had also been jostled around inside a giant metal box earlier. In any case, Saeki gave us the explanation for the second session in gentle whispers that would be quiet to normal people but properly audible to us.


Session 2 was called Paper Pushers. The next office job for us was literal paperwork. 


“It sounds a little boring, doesn’t it, Senpais?” Saeki smiled down at us while reading from a paper she had been given. “Um… This is the other job left for interns at companies. You can think of the rest of today as slowly moving up the company ladder.”


So on the plus side, the jobs would get less menial as the day went on. 


“Um… Filing is an important thing to do for organization. While it can definitely be done at a desk and at normal size, though, this type of filing is a bit different.”


It was clear that this was different. While I understood the need for organizing papers, this was office work for the sake of keeping interns busy. According to what Saeki read off, this paperwork would ‘immerse’ interns in their jobs so that by filing others’ papers, they could slowly get job experience. I had my own thoughts on what ‘immerse’ meant in this situation and how companies were actually treating their interns, but none of us guys were able to object when the 159 cm first year girl loomed over us and covered us in her shadow.


“The papers you will be organizing will be the assignments the girls did last class,” Saeki pointed us to the pile of papers on the floor underneath each girls’ table. So this was why the girls were instructed to put their papers on the floor last class as well as why Sensei never collected their tests and printouts. “Um… You will also be grading the pink paper for Kamisaka-sensei.”


Grading too? I wondered how we would do that, but Saeki answered our question by pulling something out of her pocket. It was a small SD card case, but inside was something even smaller. She opened it up carefully with her tree trunk fingers and placed it on the floor in the middle of us. We gathered around it like ants.


“Markers? Wow. Are really grading giant tests with something this small?” Aikawa asked, spinning the shrunken pen in his hand.


“These are Reduced Markers. The ink should be enough for one paper but please don’t waste it, Senpais” Saeki said from above, “Um… Sensei will be checking the grading later, so you don’t have to worry if you make too many mistakes. The key is actually written on the printout too, only it’s too small for the girls to see. Um… It will be on the bottom left corner of the sheet.”


That sounded like a clever use of fine print. I whistled, impressed.


“Um… everyone, will be assigned to a different table, so please do work hard,” Saeki finished reading off her paper and then took out her phone. “Now just to find Kirishima-senpai for an example...”


 I took that as the signal to step away from the guys as she was definitely searching for me. I made the right decision when Saeki’s hand cut me off from the others.


“There you are, Senpai.”


“Mpfh!” I found it impossible to breathe as Saeki pinched my body and raised it up to her face. I was able to see her enormous brown eyes which were now bigger than my body.


“Wow.... 0.85 cm… Senpai, it’s really hard to even recognize you like this,” Saeki brought me right up to her glasses. If I were just a centimeter closer, I would have been pressed against the glass. I could tell that Saeki was making the realization that she was holding an older boy between her fingers like a sunflower seed. She was moving my body up and down, left and right, and flipping me upside down with curiosity.


“Uwergh...” the blood rushing to my head and rushing away from my head repeatedly was making me dizzy.


It was like a primary schooler finding a shiny rock. Saeki was bright-eyed about getting to see me up close. I would have appreciated if she held me less tightly, but she was at least not squeezing the air out of my lungs. Saeki was curious but cautious.


“I can see why Nao-chan was so excited this week now,” my underclassman who was now over 200 times larger than me giggled as she brought me back down to the floor, or rather, a stack of handouts and papers. Beside me were two colored paper clips that were twice my size. “Um… Okay, Senpai, it’s time for you to show the others how it’s done.”


It didn’t seem so hard. The paper we were supposed to grade was on top so I could easily mark things, but I was more worried on the paper clips. They were like novelty giant props, but they had an amazing weight to them. Despite being normal paper clubs, I learned just how much weaker we had gotten while Reduced. The plastic paper clip was heavier than a steel girder. I couldn’t lift it up, but I could drag it. The guys saw how much I was struggling and I could hear their own worries, but Saeki seemed amused.


“A bit slow, aren’t you, Senpai? You’re usually faster than that,” my pride was insulted when she grabbed the other paperclip. Saeki was getting less nervous as she watched me struggle. She clipped the last three handouts together with ease. “But this is why we’re giving you the whole period.”


According to Saeki, our task was to use the red paperclip for the written assignment handouts and the blue paper clip for the multiple choice handouts. Each of us was going to be in charge of one girl’s pile so we were going to be working while beneath their desks.


Well, except for me again.


“Kirishima-senpai, you have double the quota,” Saeki smiled while also taking out the popsicle stick she had pulled for the penalty game. “Um… It’s been decided you will be organizing Takahashi-senpai’s and Asano-senpai’s papers. And if somebody doesn’t meet the quota, I get to give them a quick penalty game.” 


I grimaced at the knowledge that I would be getting a tougher quota to fill for all of the sessions, but tried to find solace in the fact that I was at least working with people I knew. Takahashi aside, being able to work under Yae’s table was at least going to be a blessing. Also, the task didn’t seem as though it would take too long, since I had gotten the paper clip from the middle of the pile to the edge in under five minutes, so it seemed like a fair task to have us guys do at our size. Saeki waved us farewell and let us get going to our destinations after leaving the room.


I was not going to have any help this time so I tried to hurry to do things as quickly as possible and avoid the punishment game Saeki was supposed to give. It seemed the health committee had randomized where each of the other guys were assigned to so I bid farewell to Eguchi who had to go to our class representative’s table and Arai who was assigned to Yamaguchi’s. Nakano had the luck of getting to work under Honda’s table, but I felt sorry for Ryou who was stuck under Tokiwa’s and Aikawa who was under Yukimura’s.


In any case, it took a few minutes to get to Takahashi’s desk. Class began as we boys started moving. I set off to work as quickly as I could to organize Takahashi’s papers. Though I would have preferred doing Yae’s first, her desk was closer and time was limited. I was thankful to see that Takahashi’s feet were flat on the floor and her head was flat on her desk too. There would be less of a chance for her to mess with me if she were asleep. It was a little bothersome to see her foot was stepping on the edge of the pile of papers though.


“Well, better get started,” I groaned and hopped onto the stack of papers that was ankle high to me. It was crazy to think just a few sheets of paper stacked on top of one another could actually have a noticeable thickness, but this was my current height. Each sheet of paper was as expansive as a field I could wander around on. “This’ll take a while.”


At the very least, the printed text on the handout was large enough to read without any trouble. I only needed the key to figure out how to grade it. Unfortunately, I realized, that was where my trouble started.


“That Takahashi…,” I grumbled, realizing her shoe was stepping on the edge where the key was supposed to be. Had she done so on purpose or was it just by pure coincidence from the constantly sleeping girl? If she was smiling in her sleep, I wanted to wipe that smile off her face because she was always causing me trouble. 


Pound! Pound! Pound!


“Hey, Takahashi! Move your foot!” I shouted while slamming my fist on Takahashi’s shoe. I hoped she’d hear my punches through the fabric of the shoe if I was persistent enough, but it was clear from my reddening hand that that wasn’t going to be effective. Much like my strength had left me so that I could hardly move a paper clip, I couldn’t make any dent or leave any noticeable impression by hitting the concrete wall that was the side of the indoor slipper.


“Having trouble down there? Hehe,” I heard a chuckle. For a moment, I thought it was Takahashi but the voice was from elsewhere. Looking up and in the distance, I saw Hozuki’s gaze fixed on me. I could see that she was ignoring and allowing Fujimoto to do as he pleased under her seat, but she was keeping her attention on me.


I tried standing indignant at Hozuki since she was clearly grinning like a cheshire cat, but she couldn’t see me clearly so it was all for naught. I didn’t really get along with Hozuki, but we at least tolerated each other. It was getting hard to do that when she was acting all high and mighty though. I blamed Reduction. The attitudes of the girls were getting too haughty.


To my surprise, though, Hozuki was being supportive despite her attitude. She showed me her fingers pulled back so as to flick something. The next thing I knew, something flew through the air and hit Takahashi.


“Ack!” I suddenly heard as the shoe right next to me suddenly jumped ten meters above my head and slammed down powerfully back by her chair. Takahashi jerked and shifted her feet so that she could turn her head around and glance back at who hit her.


“Sorry,” Hozuki giggled after having woken Takahashi up. Takahashi was probably glaring at her, but I honestly couldn’t picture her getting angry. An annoyed, tired stare was probably what she was giving Hozuki. She then glanced back down at me and mouthed something. I wagered a guess that she meant to say that I owed her. I did. Since it was physically impossible for me to move Takahashi, I needed some outside intervention, and Hozuki had provided it. I’d buy her something from the school canteen next week.


I pained me to have to thank her for this later because the smile on her face made it seem like she was holding something over me. Nonetheless, I was grateful to be able to actually accomplish my task now that I could read the key.  For now, my priority was grading Takahashi’s paper before grabbing the paper clips. The text really was tiny. The written words on the paper were like fine print to my 0.85 cm self so it would have been impossible for any of the girls to have been able to read it without a magnifying glass.


… Well, it turned out I really didn’t need the answer key because Takahashi got all of the problems correct anyways. How she managed that was always beyond me. I was going to give her full marks when I got up to the top of the page, but to save time, I started to lift and drag one of the paper clips up with me. I made two trips just to get all of the heavy lifting done first.


“Alright. That’s done. But now to figure out which paper’s which…,” I frowned, realizing it wasn’t as though I could pick the papers up to see what they said. This was heavily inefficient because something so simple was now impossible for me when the papers covered as much area as our gymnasium. I was quick to figure out what I had to do to determine this though.


To ‘immerse’ myself in the papers, I crawled between them. Despite the thinness of the paper, its weight was impressive for someone on my scale. It was like being under several heavy blankets. I trudged through until I saw some text. I noted that the paper was a multiple choice form and then crawled back out to repeat the process with the next sheet. The weight of the papers as I went further down, so it became more and more difficult as I progressed. This was more extreme than the military training obstacle courses I’d watched on TV programs. I could see why we would need an entire class period to grade just one stack of printouts. 


I was exhausted when I finally finished figuring out which of Takahashi’s papers were which. I strained my muscles to get the paper clips around the right forms, pulling and pushing them because I couldn’t move the papers whatsoever. It took a few minutes to make sure the paper clips were pushed into the right places to hold the right papers, but I was finally able to succeed.


“Great… Now for Yae’s…,” I wiped the sweat off my brow. This was more of a physical job than I had expected. If Reduction was a way to get more athletic folks an office job, it was a step in a strange direction. I wondered how the nerdier guys were faring but I checked the time on my phone. More than half the period had passed. I needed to get through Yae’s papers as quickly as I could or else I’d see what the punishment game was for not meeting the quota.


I moved from Takahashi’s seat to Yae’s as quickly as I could. 


“Well, would you look at this,” I stared in disbelief when I arrived at Yae’s desk.


The amount of handouts and assignments from the last class wasn’t many, but they were enough to make the papers reach my ankles. Yae’s stack reached my knee because of the extra papers she used for the written essay portions.


“Fufu~n,” I heard a giggle from above. I looked up and could see Yae glancing between her legs to see me climbing onto the pile of papers. I could tell she had written on more papers purposefully just to make it more difficult on me.


“She wants to give me a challenge, huh?” I laughed. I wouldn’t play along. I was smart to remember the order of the papers so this would be a much easier task since I didn’t have to crawl in between the papers anymore. If the written assignments were all of the extra sheets of lined paper, there wouldn’t be any trouble at all.


I did my job just like with Takahashi. I started with grading Yae’s form, snickering at the fact that she got three questions wrong due to a careless mistake. With the paperclips, I pushed and pulled them into their proper positions, trying to make sure they clipped the extra sheets Yae had also added in as well. 


“Phew...” I finished with five minutes remaining. That gave me time to catch my breath and relax. I sat in the corner of the top page. Reading the handouts, I saw that our teacher had continued going on with her lessons during the week. We were going to have to play catch up next week. 


Ping. Pong. Ping. Pong.


The end of class came. The girls were given a chance to relax as the time between classes was extended to give us boys a break and the health committee a chance to come in. Saeki came back and grabbed all of the forms as well as us boys. She pinched us off the papers and deposited us into a glass container with air holes on the lid. I realized it was a small insect carrying box.


Our enormous underclassman placed us atop of the front desk. She then quickly scanned through the papers we had properly clipped. I could see her frown at first but that frown quickly became as smile as she started looking through. I had a bad feeling about that.


“Okay, Senpais. I’ve checked the papers. It looks like three of you didn’t do the filing correctly.”


Sticking the wrong paper clip onto the wrong papers, failing to get the paper clip on altogether, and clipping too many papers onto the wrong paper clip - those were the mistakes that three of us boys made. The ones who messed up, it turned out, were Ryou, Nakano, and Yamabuki.


I expected Nakano and Yamabuki as the two weren’t very athletic to begin with so all of the extra labor must have been rough on them. But Ryou had gotten careless and was the one who used the wrong colored paper clips. I was grateful I had actually succeeded in my rough doubled quota despite all of the hassles, but I felt sorry for the guys.


Saeki dropped the container on its side and made the three of them walk out. She said that if it wasn’t them and we were lying, she’d be back later, so we all behaved. It was hard to argue with a girl who was hundreds of times our height.


“Sorry, Senpais. It looks like you didn’t meet the quota,” Saeki apologized and showed us the popsicle stick she had drawn. “Since you messed up, your penalty will be this.”


A forehead flick is what the popsicle stick said. Well, in our case, that would be a full body flick, but that seemed rather lenient. It was much better than being stepped on like what Takahashi had.


“Well, here we go,” giggled Saeki. “Sorry, Senpais. I’m just following orders.”


We watched as Saeki readied her fingers to flick. She held it in front of Ryou first.


“Damn, this is pretty intimidatin’,” I heard him say. I would bet. The little freshman girl’s fingertips were bigger than we were.


Flick!


“Grk! Gaaaaaaah! Oof!”  


Saeki released her index finger. It hit Ryou dead on. His body flew over our heads and he slammed back into the glass container. He was alright, but we could see he was in physical shock. Who wouldn’t after being shown the shounen manga treatment of being completely blown away in one strike?


Yamabuki was next. The nerdy guy was already frozen so he clearly wasn’t speaking as Saeki moved on to him, looking down with an ordinary smile on her face.


Flick!


“Gwah!” Yamabuki wailed as his body was sent flying back. Saeki angled her flick a bit less this time so instead of flying over us, he was sent into the crowd of us guys. Aikawa and I ‘caught’ him but were also knocked down by the sheer speed he was flying at us with.


“Ouch… You okay, Yamabuki? You can get off now...”


“I can see stars...” He wasn’t okay.


The last was Nakano. The fact that he hadn’t been able to get the second paper clip showed his own weakness. We could see his legs trembling as Saeki moved on to him. She had been frighteningly quick to go through all of them and she was clearly aiming for the container like it was a soccer goal. We readied ourselves to catch Nakano if we could now that we had seen what happened to Ryou and Yamabuki.


Flick!


“Whoops.”


“Waaaaaaaaaah!”


We couldn’t catch him. Saeki missed her shot at flicking and Nakano flew off the table. He landed on the floor. I didn’t want to think how bad of a drop it was but we couldn’t make it to the edge in time to see what was going on as Saeki walked around us to go pick him up.


“Sorry, Nakano-senpai. I missed,” she apologized but she couldn’t hide the smile on her face. She placed him back into our group and we came over to check up on him. He was definitely the worst off out of all of the guys.


“... I can see a river...”


“Nakano! Come back to us! Don’t cross that river!”


Our attempts at waking Nakano were interrupted when Saeki’s shadow fell over us. The bespectacled underclassman smiled after having done her job. She seemed satisfied with having given us some painful full-body forehead flicks.


“I’m surprised you made the quota, Kirishima-senpai. Nao-chan said I could go full power if you didn’t,” frowned Saeki. I froze up as she glanced at me. That wasn’t a full strength flick? It seemed more than enough for us. Saeki was more than disappointed despite having gotten to mess with three of us. “Senpais, it’s break time to give you some time to rest. I’ll leave you here for now, and your next sessions will not be on the floor anymore. Does everyone understand?”


We understood. We were somewhat thankful to no longer be on the floor.


“Okay. I’ll be leaving then,” Saeki waved at us but not before turning her attention to me. “Kirishima-senpai, you were lucky to meet the quota, but we’ll get you in the next one.”


A chill ran up my back. I was going to have to make the best out of the break to regain my energy.



(44) Day 5 Break Time Service (0.85 cm > 0.74 cm)


A break time between sessions was well deserved. We guys were given a fifteen minute breather after that workout. That gave us time to recover after all of the exhaustion and for the penalty game victims to come back to their senses.


Yamabuki was being cared for by Aikawa and Ryou had his buddies consoling him so the two were doing somewhat better. As for Nakano, to our surprise, Honda came to take him off her hands since she had heard and saw what had happened to him. She took his dazed self back to her seat hoping he would wake up. Eguchi and I knowingly exchanged glances but said nothing.


Hanging out on the teachers desk was not what all of us were going to be doing during the entire break, however.


“Hiroshi~! I saw the pictures!”


“Shino-non, slow down.”


The gyarus came first to get Arai. They got up very close to the table so that their bare legs were touching it. Arai seemed just fine if not a little excited at the sight of his girlfriend’s legs while Ryou’s buddies were still having some trauma when they saw Nomiya’s tanned butt above our heads.


In the end, Watanabe took the guy back to her desk. Even at this size, the two were lovebirds. I was impressed. Arai had been nervous at the start of the week but he was definitely enjoying being with Watanabe. Maybe he also should have gotten an exemption.


“Eguchi-kun, let’s play~!”


“Airi-chan, you seem to have gotten better.”


“Um… Can I join in too?”


“Fufu… Let’s go, Eguchi-kun.”


“Um… Touya’s over there so I think that would be Eguchi-kun.”


The four-pronged attack from Eguchi’s admirers was terrible for all of us but especially the man of the hour. Eguchi was being completely surrounded by his four admirers. They surrounded the table until they could find him. I couldn’t exactly protect him this time as Yae had been dragged along by Yukimura to find my location (and thus Eguchi because he was right next to me).


“Woah!”


“Well, this backfired,” I mumbled as Yamaguchi picked up Eguchi and held him in her palm. I saw her try to playfully pat him on the head but she ended up pushing him down due to how small he was. The remainder of his admirers also wanted to interact with him too so they settled down at Yamaguchi’s table.


“Sorry, Touya, and Eguchi-kun too, ” Yae apologized for having been used to locate me and Eguchi. The Tracer Belt was at fault, but it couldn’t have been helped.


I would have thought that I was going to be taken next, but before Yae could do so, we were interrupted by another person.


“Hey, is Ryou alright? I saw he got flicked earlier.”


To my surprise, it was Tsujimoto. We all backed away when she squinted down to look at us. It was a wonder how but she could recognize Ryou even without using her phone’s zoom function like Nomiya or asking Yae to locate me like Eguchi’s admirers did.


“Wow. Looks like she did a number on you,” she frowned. She then started to look around the crowd again. I shivered when her gaze focused on me. “Kirishima, you’re part of the health committee, right? Make sure he gets treatment.”


With those words, Tsujimoto walked away with her blazer swung over her shoulder.


“Hey, Ryou, does Tsujimoto like you?” I had to ask since I was now put in charge of his health by her decree.


“Who knows,” he chuckled. He wasn’t going to answer the question but he seemed happy. I was learning a bit more about my classmates thanks to Reduction Week.


“You should be alright but that must’ve hurt, right? Even Yamabuki’s still dazed.”


“Well, dontcha worry about me. Nakano took that blow like a man and is doin’ fine. I’ll live.”


Nakano was also being treated by Honda who was apparently holding him close to her mountainous chest from what I could see in the distance. Well, Ryou was tough so I accepted his decision.


Now it came to my turn. Yae had been waiting patiently to make sure I did what Tsujimoto asked but after I stepped away from him, her hand, or rather, her finger descended.


“Touya, are you good? I want to spend a bit of the break with you,” Yae was kind enough to ask instead of just plucking me away from the guys. I answered by approaching her finger.


It was clear that we had gotten smaller within the past two classes. At only 0.74 cm now, the thickness of Yae’s finger was as large as I was. I couldn’t just climb on easily. Instead, I stepped onto Yae’s nail and held on as best as I could as Yae raised her finger up to her face.


“Touya, you really are getting super small, aren’t you?”


Of course I was. I was now smaller than Yae’s eyes. Being right in front of one of them, I could see the reflection of my entire body in it. Yae’s eyelashes alone were over half my height. I couldn’t see all of Yae’s face at all while clinging to the tip of her finger. I was doing my best to not look down either as the drop was over 300 m to me. My eyes couldn’t maintain their focus on the floor.


“Oh right, I can’t hear you even if you talk… This is tough…,” Yae furrowed her eyebrows. I continued to hold on tight as Yae began to move back to her seat. When she arrived there, she lowered her finger to the desk so I could get off. I was on the corner of Yae’s table.


“Well… Isn’t this a sight...” I mumbled as I looked up.


The school desks were a bit lower than the teachers’ table in the front so I was actually given a more revealing view of the underside of Yae’s skirt. With the desk beneath the end of her skirt by about 10 cm, by looking forward, I could see Yae’s thighs and if I looked up, I could spot her panties. While I would admit to being enthusiastic at the sight, it really was unnerving to see the left and right sides of me flanked by Yae’s thighs. They were beyond the thickness of 1000 year old trees. Even lighthouse towers couldn’t compare to how big they were, and I was so close to them, if Yae took half a step forward, she could squish me between them. Though I knew I was physically durable and though my lower body told me it was a lovely way to go out, my sense of preservation made my legs tremble. 


“Looks like Kirishima-kun’s enjoying the view,” Takahashi slipped in beside Yae. She glanced down at me with a smirk and her usual half-lidded eyes. “Hey, I’ve got to give you credit for being able to finish both my and Asano’s piles. You’re more athletic than I expected, especially after the trick Asano pulled.”


“Aoi-chan, you were one who told me to do that,” Yae frowned, but she was the one who went along with it though so she was equally as guilty. “Still, even I was surprised. Maybe you can handle office jobs just fine, Touya.”


Though she was praising me, Yae’s giggle told me she was poking fun at me at the same time. Well, I appreciated the joke this time. I could definitely handle office work even at this size, though any more and I’d have to consider finding a different career.


“Still, this has gotten to be a really surreal last day, hasn’t it, Touya?” Yae asked. “I wasn’t expecting all of these sessions and then there’s the penalty games. Your committee is really out to get you.”


They certainly were. The other guys were just collateral damage. 


Yae knew she couldn’t hear my reply so she continued talking. “Touya, just what have you been up to in the health committee anyways? I’m a little worried by how playful all the other girls are with you.”


Jealous Yae was back. I could tell she was holding herself back from demanding answers, but she clearly wanted to know. She started nudging her body forward after she asked the question she knew I couldn’t respond to in this state.


“Yeah, let’s save that question for later, okay, Asano?”


“K-Kyaa! Aoi-chan! My skirt is-!”


And to my absolute bewilderment, shock, awe, and appreciation, Takahashi interrupted and stopped Yae from hitting the edge of the table with her hips when she grabbed her from behind and then raised her skirt. I found myself beneath the canopy of Yae’s navy blue uniform skirt and looking up at an enormous wall of fabric.


Much like Yae’s intricate bra this morning, her panties were part of a matching set. I wasn’t exactly able to see all of the details of Yae’s underwear when my attention was drawn by her more prominent breasts this morning but now I was able to take a good look at something equally as breathtaking. These weren’t her usual, ordinary undergarments. It was like looking up at an artistic monument of blue and black, a mural of woven fibers forming quilted royal blue squares each twice my size atop that mountainous cliff that was Yae’s crotch. 


“Well, isn’t this surreal,” I put my hand over my nose and mouth. Yae’s scent blew down towards me and wrapped around my body. I wouldn’t even notice if I were normal sized, but now it was overpowering. My body heated up from its warmth.


“Here’s a reward for you, Kirishima-kun. What do you think? I’ll bet Asano wasn’t willing to show you a view like this last night. Willing to forgive me for all the teasing this week?”


“Aoi-chan! Let go!”


I wasn’t going to forgive Takahashi for all the troubles I had this week, but I supposed I could be lenient on her when I got back to normal. She not only diffused Yae’s jealous questioning but also gave me a pleasant sight. For a short break, I was satisfied enough by this to forget about the pain in my muscles. I decided to pull out my phone and record the image for future reference before it was over. 


“Ah.”


“Kyaa!”


“Uh oh.”


Slaaaaaaaaam!


I probably shouldn’t have done that. My priority should have been moving to the inside of Yae’s desk as quickly as possible. Yae’s struggling to get Takahashi to let go and pull her skirt down ended when she knocked Takahashi’s hand off - the hand that was pulling Yae back. The moment that was gone, there was nothing stopping Yae’s momentum. 


The giant cliff of Yae’s crotch lurched forward. It had already filled my field of vision but now it assaulted all of my senses. I was engulfed by Yae’s crotch when she fell forward onto her desk.


“Mfff...”


I was getting smothered by things a lot today, and that wasn’t going to be changing anytime soon. Yae had fallen onto the desk. Her crotch landed on top of me, pressing me down completely under her mountainous weight. This wasn’t Yae’s full weight so it wasn’t as painful as being stepped on by Yae’s foot, but it was more suffocating. Yae’s panties were thicker than any heavy blanket. It wrapped around my body, pushing me into the wooden desk to the point where none of my body parts could budge. There was no chance of fighting back against Yae’s crotch. I didn’t even fill up one square of the quilted pattern on her panties. The heat emanating from Yae’s body poured directly into me along with the sweat that the woven fabric had absorbed. My uniform was soaking up Yae’s sweat and scent that had collected in her underwear, and my mouth, which had been open when Yae fell on top of me, was stuffed by the blue cloth. 


Suffocating wasn’t the only issue. Even when I had the chance to breathe, there was a problem. Though the smell from Yae’s private spot was far more appealing than the odor of her socks, my mind was growing numb from the overpowering feminine aroma encircling me. Each breath I took was dense and humid. If I wasn’t careful, my sense of reason would disappear. I could only wait until Yae picked herself up so that I would be freed.


“You okay, Asano?”


“Yeah… Ouch. What about Touya? Touya, are you okay?”


Yae got up, but I wasn’t released like I expected. Perhaps it was because of the pressure of being grinded against Yae’s crotch or perhaps it was because of the stickiness of the sweat or perhaps at my size, the gravity of Yae’s massive body was starting to affect me - whatever it was, when Yae picked herself off the table, I came with her.


“U-uwaaa!” 


It was telling how small I was compared to Yae now. I could cling to her panties and she probably wouldn’t even notice me. I was on just one of the patterned squares on the design of her (probably expensive) underwear. Looking down, I could see Yae’s legs extending downwards until my eyes became unable to maintain focus. Her feet and the floor were far below me. The blood drained from my face. If whatever was keeping me stuck to Yae’s underwear disappeared, I’d plummet to the floor. I went from wanting to get away from Yae’s undergarments to clinging onto them for dear life.


“Touya? Wha-? Aoi-chan, where’d Touya go?” I heard Yae’s flustered shouts. Her hips swung violently as she searched. I prayed my grip strength would be enough to keep me from flying off.


“You did just slam down onto the table. I don’t think he flew off. Y’think he’s on your panties?” Takahashi was right on the money.


“My pa- Kyaah! Aoi-chan!”


The lighting around me changed again as Takahashi lifted up Yae’s skirt without any hesitation. She was eyeing me with her usual half-lidded gaze. She didn’t look impressed, but I could see the slight curve in her mouth. She was amused. “Found him. Wow, he’s really hanging on there.”


“H-He really is?! T-Touya! That place is off limits!”


“Woah. Hold your horses, Asano. Stop moving. You’ll launch him out the window if you aren’t careful. I’ll get him off, so just calm down.”


I was thankful for Takahashi’s quick thinking and fingers. She stopped Yae from swinging her hands around and from flailing about in embarrassment before I could get thrown off or crushed. She then peeled me off Yae’s panties carefully and deposited me in the center of Yae’s table.


“Gah… That was close… I really owe Takahashi one there… Wait, she was the one who started this in the first place…,” I grumbled as I tried to regain my strength. I dropped onto my butt, my legs and arms unable to support me any more, and looked up to see my two female classmates looking down at me.


“Touya, you pervert…,” Yae was still flustered and embarrassed. I couldn’t help that situation but Yae still blamed me. 


“Damn… I guess I went a little too far…,” Takahashi at least admitted her fault after picking up the books that Yae knocked off of her table when she fell over it. Her voice cracked as she tried to break the silence. “This is some break, isn’t it, Kirishima-kun? You got a face-first experience with Asano’s privates. Isn’t that something?”


I glared up at Takahashi. She couldn’t clearly see it but she seemed to pick up on what my mood was.


“Aoi-chan...” Yae turned her attention to Takahashi to give her a glare as well.


“Aha… I guess you guys won’t be letting this go, will you?”


We weren’t. Takahashi was going to owe both of us.