- Text Size +

(41) Day 5 Class Preparations: Floorside Homeroom (1.10 cm > 1.01 cm)


Before the first session, it was necessary to get a grip on my surroundings. When class had yet to start I found that this was precisely the time to adjust as best as I could and get my current perspective straight. Despite having been in the same classroom all year and despite having wandered the floor while shrunken previously, being 1.01 cm was a lot smaller than the 8 cm height I had yesterday morning - eight times smaller in fact. I was down to my last centimeter.


If I had to describe the layout of the classroom now, it was like a city. The 5 cm wide walkways Okazaki had marked out were wide sidewalks that wrapped around each table and chair. Each student’s desk could be considered a skyscraper that took up an entire city block and the gaps between each desk were larger than the Shibuya Crossing. It actually took a few minutes to go from Honda’s desk near the entrance to Yae’s desk by the window because of how far the distances were to us now. It was hard to believe that this used to be the same classroom we had spent months in.


That opinion was shared by all of us. I met up with a number of the other guys when they were slowly released into the classroom by the health committee members. I watched as Kamiya-senpai lowered them down to the floor gently and waved at them. She pointed them in my direction while I was walking through Takahashi’s desk as she knew exactly where I was thanks to the Tracer Belt.


Of all of the health committee members, Senpai was definitely the best at handling the Reduced boys. She was slow and steady, like an efficient elevator. That was definitely in contrast to the other girls. Though I couldn’t distinguish the guys from how far away I was, I could at least make a few things out.


Okazaki was too fast and careless. The two boys nearly fell off her platform of a hand when she kneeled down. Takahashi was too uncaring. She held somebody tightly in her fist before putting him onto the floor. Whoever it was seemed to be dazed after being released. As for Morino and Akagi, they weren’t bad but they weren’t good either. Simply put, they were too talkative to one another. They shared a conversation about ‘seven mysteries’ while bringing guys down to the floor. They didn’t even seem to be looking at them. Without paying attention, they nearly stepped on one of the boys they put on the floor. Saeki was fine, but the shy first year was trembling a bit too much from nervousness, something us boys would have felt as a powerful quake.


Well, the health committee members, at the very least, were following Sasakura-sensei’s instructions. There weren’t many instructions given to our actual classmates unfortunately. That meant every female classmate of ours just did what came natural to them when they came in.


“Kyaaaaa! No way! No way! No way! No way!” Shima’s scream echoed through the classroom when she entered. Seeing a bunch of bug sized boys on the floor did not bode well for her fears of mice and bugs. She lifted up her leg ready to stomp on somebody who I later learned was actually Eguchi before Yamaguchi stopped her and pulled her back out into the halls.


“I think my life flashed before my eyes when she lifted those pink soles. They were the size of a bus yesterday, but I can’t even begin to think what would’ve happened if she went through with it today. I know what they told us yesterday night, but after this I think I know how you felt yesterday, Touya-kun,” Eguchi told me while trying to cope with the fact that one of his admirers nearly crushed him. His heart was still pounding.


“You would’ve lived. Even without the soles,” I had some experience so I was a bit jaded (read: dead inside) by now. The fact that Eguchi had gotten lucky and avoided getting stomped made me a little jealous. “You’re lucky you didn’t get hurt. It’s seriously painful.”


“I would assume it would… By the way, Touya-kun, what is up with that belt? Are you going to transform sometime soon?”


“No. It’s got a tracking device on it. Sensei said I needed to keep it on. That way Yae can find me.”


“... It’s only Yae-chan, right? I’d rather not be found so easily by the other girls.”


“... You do like those girls, right? And no, the rest of the health committee seems to be able to too.”


Shima was only one case of how the girls reacted. Our class representative, Yoshikawa also gave us another close call. Though she was attempting to be cautious heading inside, looking left and right as she scanned the floor before she stepped. She took a close look at the lines drawn on the floor and followed the paths properly.


The problem, however, came from the fact that she was paying too much attention to the floor.


“Yo, class rep! Hurry it up!” the playful fox Tsujimoto slapped her in the back with a grin to speed her up.


“Eek!”


“Whoa!” “Wah!”


Stomp!


Nakano and Ryou were both nearly crushed when the class rep nearly fell over. It was like watching a truck crash with how quickly it happened. Her foot stomped in front of them and slid across the floor. If they were just a few centimeters further, they would’ve been slammed into the ground by her slipper. They got off with being blown by the wind force a few centimeters aside.


“Tsujimoto-san doesn’t ever change, does she?” Nakano frowned.


“She definitely ended up doin’ that on purpose ta’ her and us,” Ryou groaned. “I’ll be gettin’ her back for this next week.”


The circle of guys who crowded underneath my desk grew as they sought safety from the towering women around us.


Ryou’s buddies fell victim to Nomiya who tried to bend down to ask Arai for a photo but fell on her butt. They were just released by Takahashi right behind her and ended up stuck to Nomiya’s butt and her panties. I could barely make out their bodies plastered on the titanic tan gyaru’s rear end when she stood back up. I saw them falling off the back of her butt and panties when she brushed them off. They fell the entire distance onto the floor and had to be picked up and returned to Sasakura-sensei to be checked on. They came back later when Takahashi brought them to me with an apology.

 

“Yeah… Sorry, fellas. That was my bad. Kirishima-kun, you take care of them, alright?” she told me before walking away.


Take care of them… The entire experience left them stunned at the fact that they were both alive and by the fact that they had been squashed beneath a girl’s butt.


“Heavy doesn’t even cover it. How are we still alive?”


“We weren’t even playing Chicken that time and she ended up smothering us under that ass.”


“So what color were they?” Aikawa dared to ask.


“Pink,” the two of them answered. Despite being hurt, they were true to their instincts as men.


Nomiya was a small girl normally, much like Yae, but she was fit and athletic. I was told most of her weight was muscle. I was willing to bet it was very much a meteor impact to them. To be stuck between that gyaru’s tanned behind must have been an experience. 


Speaking of the gyarus, Arai did not join us because he had been snatched up by Watanabe. Her girlfriend waited for him to be measured by Kamiya-senpai and asked if she could see him. Senpai and Sasakura-sensei allowed it so he was being pampered by his giant girlfriend on her desk. I couldn’t see exactly what was going on, but there was kissing involved. It made me recall my own experience with Yae and made me a little jealous. I would have liked to get a kiss from Yae again now that I was even smaller…


The fact that all of the boys were crowding together in one place was a method of staying safe, but it also made us the first target if they girls needed to find one of us. Unfortunately, our popular boy could not avoid his admirers forever. And that meant trouble for all of us.


Stomp. Stomp.


Screeeeech!


“There we go,” we were assaulted by a deafening noise like nails on a chalkboard when Yukimura pushed my table slightly to get us out of its shadow. 


“Shizuku-san… what are you doing?” I heard Yae’s concerned voice ask while the rest of us boys tried to move back under the shadow of the table. Yukimura pushed it far, maybe 40 cm into the aisle, but it was still several dozen meters to us. “You aren’t supposed to move the tables.”


“I wanted to take Eguchi-kun…,” the girl honestly answered with no change in her expression. She faced Yae and, without turning her head, started to remove her indoor slippers out of habit. We watched as she used two fingers, one for each school building sized slipper, to lift them up off the floor. She let them dangle in her hand precariously. “Sensei said to get him so Airi can calm down...”


“Is that so? Well okay then,” Yae didn’t argue when Sensei was mentioned. Eguchi and the rest of us would have preferred if she did, though, especially when Yukimura turned back and saw we had moved under the table she had pushed away again. She frowned and, with her hand on the desk, pulled it back to where it was supposed to be. We were, once again, exposed. Only now, we were out in the middle of the aisle. There was no time to move as Yukimura stepped around my school chair and her bare feet landed in front of us.


“There’s the trauma…,” my head started to ache. I was going to need to take Ayame-san’s offer for therapy that she mentioned this morning.


“... Eguchi-kun, let’s go…,” she stated, looking down at all of us. She couldn’t tell which one of us with Eguchi so she squinted her eyes while still maintaining that same blank expression of hers.


Honestly, our attention was less focused on how she was looking at us and more focused on the immediate threat of her bare feet. In terms of fight or flight, a number of us guys opted for fight. We tried shouting at Yukimura, but she remained unfazed because she never heard out miniscule squeaks. 


I personally was frozen in place. I found my sense of reason vanished at the sight of the underside of Yukimura's toes. I could handle shoes, but feet were starting to be out of the question for me. When some of my reasoning returned to me, I wanted to alert Yae to get help, but she was simply staring at our tiny mob on the floor without distinguishing what each of us were doing. I could see she was concerned, but she was not going to be getting involved if Sensei had already given her permission. 


Lastly were those of us opting for flight. A number of us scattered, but in terms of distance covered, it would take at least 20 seconds for us to get a single step away from Yukimura.


She didn’t give us the time. She knelt down and quickly and uncaringly dropped each of her indoor shoes - behind us. One landed on its side, showing us an entrance to a cave none of us wanted to enter. Because of how humid it got whenever Yukimura kept her feet inside and how the sweat from her feet directly got sucked into her shoe since she didn’t wear socks, a foul sour odor poured out, causing us to reel away. The muggy fog felt toxic to most of us, but to my surprise, I didn't have as adverse a reaction like the queasy guys. Was it just because I was starting to get used to the smell of feet? If so, that made me question how adaptable my body was getting.


As for Yukimura’s other shoe, it landed on its other side so that we could see the pink Safety Sole. The pink wall also cut off our path, but we also noticed something else - an indentation of another boy’s body. Someone had already been stepped on accidentally by Yukimura that morning.


Yukimura had placed her shoes 90 degrees apart and, with her feet, surrounded us in a square. We were trapped by building sized feet and shoes, completely blocked off thanks to her efforts to prevent Eguchi from escaping.


Yukimura then started to tap her toes on the floor and placed one hand on her chin. “Hm… Which one of you is Eguchi-kun…? He’s always with Kirishima-kun...”


Escaping was no longer possible, and Yukimura was now surveying all of us carefully for Eguchi who was right behind me also cautiously looking at Yukimura’s house sized toes rising and falling in front of us. Though they weren’t too close, we could feel the solid impacts vibrate through the floor. I still had to ask why she disliked shoes and socks. The lint from the inside of her slipper clung to her foot but blew off when her toes slammed into the floor. A baseball sized one flew over to us and landed in front of me. Even with the Sensory Mitigation Spray, I could smell the scent of Yukimura’s foot emanating from the lint ball.


“Sorry, Touya-kun,” the popular boy apologized. “Shizuku-chan and others are always causing trouble, aren’t they? And as much as I’d love to help Airi, I’d rather not today, you know?”


“I know. Yukimura just doesn’t have any common sense,” I frowned. “Don’t worry. I won’t sell you out. We’re friends.”


“Touya-kun!” Eguchi was grateful. What he didn’t realize was I was just putting on a brave face. It wasn’t that I wasn’t going to sell him out. It was that my body didn’t move. 


“Well, I don’t think we have any choice, though,” I frowned.


“Huh? Uwah!” “Oof!”


“Found you...”


I was right. Unfortunately, even I didn’t have any power against Yukimura’s fingers. She knocked me away from Eguchi with just a gentle touch. Her long nails separated me and Eguchi like a wall. She then used her thumb and forefinger to completely smother him, plucking him off the ground. She was not gentle. She stood back up rapidly and then stepped over us, turning around to pick up her shoes that she had used to block me.


There went Eguchi. I couldn’t protect him. I could see Yukimura holding Eguchi in the same way she held her shoes. While her shoes were held by her pinky and ring finger, Eguchi was still pinched between her thumb and forefinger while she walked barefoot out of the room. I grimaced when I saw her let go of him. My friend was dropped into Yukimura’s dirty shoes. Us guys offered him our condolences as he was going to have to endure it. I offered the largest prayer. He’d need it. In terms of foot care… to compare Yae to Yukimura… Yae was definitely the cleaner of the two.


We returned back under my table to rest afterwards, especially when Hozuki walked by to get to her seat right behind mine. She was unconcerned about looking on the floor so she nearly stepped on half of us. Staying in the aisles was not going to be safe and we wanted to move in a group to be easier to notice on the floor. Getting used to being less than a centimeter tall was going to be difficult. We could only hope the sessions we were going to have during the day were going to make things better. Until then, however, we were going to have to endure.


After that, homeroom began and the girls were all made to go to their seats. We boys remained huddled up like a group of ants while the giant women around us shook our world as they settled in.



(42) Day 5 Session 1: Navigation (1.01 cm > 0.94 cm)


Homeroom was always brief. This time, the Health Committee stayed so they could inform the girls about the changed schedule for the day and how they would be coming in and out. They didn’t tell us what was happening in each schedule, but did they tell us what were the subjects that we were going through today thanks to the changed schedule. We boys had to wait until homeroom ended to be told what was our first session though. 


By that time, I had gone under 1 cm in height, standing now at 0.94 cm. It was clear by the fact that I was just under the height of Takahashi’s pink Safety Sole how small I was.


Yawn.


“Ok. So I guess I’ll begin,” Takahashi was the health committee member in charge of letting us boys know what the first session would entail before class began. After homeroom ended, Takahashi had us all gather under my desk because most of us were already there. She then got out of her chair and kneeled down so she could see us. “Guys, since you’re already on the floor, we’re supposed to start off with this one.”


Session 1 was called Navigation.


“In the first two sessions today you’ll all be practicing different things that might show up in an office with Reduction equipment,” she explained. “You guys better be ready for some moving around because you’re going to be given a job low level company workers and interns usually do.”


Navigation at least explained why Okazaki had been in charge of putting random boxes on the floor. I saw a couple odd open-top boxes the size of S*kuma Dr*ps containers with stars, hearts, and other designs on them. When I wandered by them earlier, they had a hole in them along with dozens of loose papers that were smaller than confetti to the girls inside.


We weren’t going to be allowed to just rest in one area while we were on the floor today. We were actually being given a job to do. I understood what Ayame-san had mentioned to Yae and I this morning about office work now.


“Uwaaa!” I uttered as Takahashi lifted me up in one hand. In the other, I saw as I dangled upside down in the air, was one of the containers.


“Thanks for volunteering Kirishima-kun,” she smirked as she let me fall into the container. I didn’t even have a chance to scream before I hit the hard floor where the tiny scraps of papers were. “At some offices, Reduced workers have to deliver their work to a spot where they can then be changed back to normal. You guys will be doing something similar but changed up to fit our classroom.”


The details were simple. We would be practicing using the designated walkways while the girls were in class to go get the papers inside the boxes and bringing them to their designated location - containers with our names on them on the right side of the room along the wall. We weren’t allowed to grab more than we needed though because the containers had a detector to find out how many had been taken or put in. 


Takahashi told us some offices did this on the tables, but there were others that had their employees travel the floors like we would be doing. I questioned how efficient it was to make tiny employees walk such great distances to do a simple paper pushing job, but I left that thought unspoken. If we were getting a miniature career day while miniature, we were really making the most out of the Reduction program.


I didn’t appreciate Takahashi shaking the container, and thus me, around as she explained this to everyone while pointing around the room, but she was making sure she was enjoying my predicament as best as she could before the day ended. This was probably because the other girls would be taking her place in the later sessions. 


I nearly fell out of the hole designed to be the entrance for us boys and had to hold onto the edge as tightly as I could lest I be flung out. It was only when the basic explanation ended that Takahashi put me down under my desk again. I stumbled out dazed, as though I had gone through a shoddy amusement park ride.


The explanation wasn’t over, though.There was one last thing Takahashi wanted to add before she left us to work. “Oh, right. I should probably mention this. You boys have to hit your quota for the period. If you don’t, the health committee girls get to have a little bit of fun for a quick penalty game. Can’t have you slacking off after all.”


A chill ran up our spines as soon as we saw Takahashi’s smile. I saw her take out a popsicle stick in and kiss it. It seemed she had taken part in drawing lots for what kind of penalty it would be. I was fairly certain a penalty game wasn’t something the government could suggest, but Sasakura-sensei probably allowed it after the committee girls brought it up.


“And Kirishima-kun, I hate to say it, but you’ve got some bad luck. I’ve got to say, even I didn’t know just how much the other girls on the committee like you. You’re going to make Asano jealous,” Takahashi laughed as she fixed her half-lidded gaze on me.


She then slipped a sheet of paper on the floor and made sure it was held down by the box I was in earlier. It had a list of our names and what each of us was supposed to do. We got to reading it immediately after Takahashi stood up and returned to her seat, leaving us to work while the girls began their class.

 

I frowned when I saw the requirements for each of us - in particular, my own. I understood what Takahashi meant now.


“Wow. This is just bullying, isn’t it?” Nakano asked.


“Don’t worry, Asano. We’ve got your back on this one,” Aikawa gave me a thumbs up and a pat on the back. 


Compared to the other boys who had to go gather from three different patterned boxes each, my name asked for items from all 7 different boxes. I wondered who was the one who made the document, but I had a suspicion it was a collaboration between all of the committee girls. Kamiya-senpai and Yanase-senpai had warned me that the other girls wanted to join in with Reduction Week after seeing all the fun Takahashi and Okazaki were having. 


It was clear that this was to give those girls a chance to be able to fool around with someone Reduced that wouldn’t hold it against them (too much). The other guys had easy enough tasks. Before things were tougher for me because I was also the health committee member they could ‘more acceptably’ toy with.


I considered filing a report on bullying to the student council but decided against it, though this was probably why the girls were able to get away with this without repercussions.


Nonetheless, we set off on our task. We were a fairly efficient gang thanks to Ryou’s leadership and smart guys like Nakano and Fujimoto. We counted up how many we needed total as a group and then opted to grab exactly that number from all 7 boxes before meeting back up by the designated drop points. We were to go in groups and each group would go to one of the boxes. The other guys each had our phones fully charged thanks to having stayed in a place fit for our size the night before (though I had forgotten about that myself so my phone was dead). We used the phones to take a photo of our plan and then split up into seven teams.


I grouped with Eguchi and Arai, the two who ended up being abducted by the girls before class started. Our destination was the box marked with teardrop which was placed underneath Watanabe's seat. It was a given that Arai would be assigned to his one located where his girlfriend was. Eguchi joined him because he was reluctant to go back to the snowflake marked box that was under Yukimura’s, and I joined because I was friends with Eguchi. We set off walking down the marked paths sharing our experiences and observing the girls above us.


This wasn’t a difficult duty at the very least. The girls were busy listening to the lesson so we could walk around their desks in relative peace. It was not a straight path to Watanabe, unfortunately. Starting from my desk, we had to pass by Hozuki’s table and then Satou right behind her before turning to pass through Nomiya’s desk to get to Watanabe’s. There were a few other paths we could have taken, but this was not only the quickest but also one that avoided Tokiwa.  


Tokiwa was still incredibly conscious over us boys and, now that we were the size of bugs, but upon seeing how small she was, she was worried over stepping on us now. Even with the Safety Soles, she started to get second thoughts over effectively crushing us with thousands of tons of force. I would have said that it was about time, but she still wanted to get us to keep away.


“Hey, just… get out of here quick…,” she whispered during class while Sensei was going through a handout. “Shoo. Shoo.”


I felt bad for Fujimoto’s group. They weren’t even that close to her because the walkways were around her desk, but Tokiwa really wanted them to move and used her foot to try leading them away from her table. They got caught and smacked by Tokiwa’s shoe. I saw someone get dragged under the Safety Sole while some else was smacked out into the middle of the aisle. There was no fighting Tokiwa as she slammed her building sized shoe down and started sliding it across the floor.


I would’ve liked to tell Tokiwa we weren’t able to see much at our heights anyways. Her seat itself was too high up for us to see anything other than its underside. 


We at least made it past Hozuki’s desk just fine. Her feet weren’t even on the floor as she was still using my empty chair as a footrest. She was boredly spinning her pencil while Sensei gave a handout to the girls for a warm up. She was clearly not paying attention or even bothering to work on it.


In any case, Hozuki didn’t pay us any mind. We treated her like part of the environment as we walked past. However, because she wasn’t paying attention to class, something unexpected that we should have expected occured.


Smack!


“Gyaa!”


“Hozuki! Eyes up front!”


Kamisaka-sensei threw a small piece of chalk and smacked Hozuki dead center in the forehead. Our first period teacher was quick to catch misbehavior and was quick to retaliate as well. ‘Alertness in the morning spells alertness in the afternoon,’ was her motto, not that any of us understood what she meant by that. Our English language teacher had a personality.


While I normally would have cheered for Hozuki getting caught not paying attention, Eguchi, Arai, and I ran for cover the moment Hozuki dropped her pencil. It fell onto the floor and rolled towards us. Like a scene from an American movie, we had to avoid the rolling object before it bulldozed us.


Thankfully, the pencil was stopped by the indentations of the wooden floor. We stayed alert as Hozuki rubbed her head and came to retrieve her pencil. She didn’t spot us but she was grumbling about how Takahashi didn’t get in trouble when she was sleeping. I shared her sympathies there, but all of our teachers had given up on Takahashi by this point.


We followed the path of the chalk walkway to the seat behind her: Satou’s.


Satou was among Eguchi’s four admirers. Thankfully, one of the normal ones. She and Yamaguchi were Shima and Yukimura’s minders - Shima for her clinginess and Yukimura for her strangeness. Satou did have her own quirks - one that Eguchi and I were aware of and one that everyone knew.


Boing!


“Fuuuue~ It’s no good. I can’t remember…,” cried Satou as she kicked her feet out. We flinched when the heels of her shoes landed onto the floor with a heavy impact on par with a plane crash. She was stuck on the warm up assignment that had been given to her.


For the first thing, Satou was helpless at keeping her grades up. She was always asking Eguchi and I for help to avoid taking supplementary lessons since we often held study groups together. Without Eguchi around for the week though, she couldn’t work up the motivation to study. 


Boing! Boing!


“Eguchi-kun’s somewhere on the floor right now… Airi-chan was lucky getting to see him earlier… I wanted to see him too...” Satou pouted, slamming her head onto the table. Her chest bounced off the edge of the table and began shaking like jello.


The second thing was the one everyone knew. The sound we could hear from the floor of her large breasts bouncing were impossible to hide. In front of both Tokiwa and Honda in the list of most endowed girls in our class, Satou was definitely the biggest. They had their own presence in their own right. We could feel the shift in the air as they swayed above us while we walked by her desk.


“How did you ever manage to hook a catch like her anyways, Eguchi?” Arai asked while looking up at the attractive sight above us as Eguchi tried to rush us past Satou’s desk for her sake. Though Arai and I both were spoken for, even we couldn’t fight the gravitational pull of Satou’s bosom. Even Yae couldn’t compare, and at this size, they were meteorites just hanging precariously above us.


“You mean get to know her? Touya-kun, you should remember the study group, right?”


“You say that, but didn’t Satou know you before that?” I turned my head back in Yae’s direction just to check if she was looking my way before I glanced up at Satou.


“That was still the first time we talked though. All I did before that was bump into her in the hallway. I ended up making her drop her books and had to pick it up.”


Raising flags so easily. That was our pretty boy for you. I bet just by seeing his face, Satou fell for him and then wanted to get to know him.


“For some reason, I’m jealous. It took me months to hook up with Shino and he gets gals’ attentions just five seconds after meeting them,” Arai frowned.


I agreed. “Me too. It took years for Yae and me to get to the point we’re at. Sure, it’s my fault we’re going so slow now, but to begin with, I was the one who had to drop all the hints to get her to realize...”


“Eh? Hiroshi-kun, Touya-kun, why does it seem like you’re so distant all of a sudden?” Eguchi was surprised by our camaraderie. “Actually, Touya-kun, you shouldn’t you be on my side?”


Eguchi’s worry over Arai’s and my sudden jealousy over him was unfortunately (for us) covered up when Sensei called for an end to the girls’ morning pop quiz.


“Alright. Time’s up. We’re not passing up those things today. Sasakura-sensei said to leave all of your papers below your table today,” Kamisaka-sensei announced.


“Uueeh? I wasn’t finished though…,” a downtrodden Satou frowned as she reluctantly as she was told.


“Whoa!” the three of us were nearly blown away by the sudden burst of wind as Satou bent over to place her paper beneath the table. We held on tight but were then caught off guard when a humongous mass swung over our heads. Satou’s left breast narrowly missed scrapping over the floor where we were standing. That wasn’t to say that we weren’t affected by it; another gust of wind was caused by the swaying of Satou’s breast and this was strong enough to blow our centimeter tall bodies out into the aisle.


“Ouch,” I mumbled as I picked myself up.


Pffft!


A failed attempt at holding in laughter entered my ears. I turned around and looked up and up to see a camera pointed at us.


“Wow. I totes missed the chance for the perfect picture,” chuckled the giant gyaru who was trying to hide her phone by half sitting on it and leaving the other half exposed.


Nomiya had seen us. She was using the zoom function to be able to see any passers-by on the floor while class was going on. I was glad she wasn’t able to take a photo because any evidence of us getting blown away by Satou’s breast would have been embarrassing for both us and Satou.


In any case, we ran out of the aisle and back onto the walkway. We were about to continue moving but suddenly, a tan leg with loose white socks blocked our path. Nomiya stopped us with her foot.


“Hang on,” she whispered, “Can I get a few pics? This angle’s mega rare.”


“Photos? You guys mind?” Arai asked. “I’m pretty sure Minami will just let us go if we say no so don’t worry about it.”


“I guess I’d be fine if it’s nothing embarrassing. I’d like to ask her for the photos when we get back to normal too,” Eguchi gave his thoughts. 


“If she’s asking nicely, why not?” I was against blackmail but a normal group photo was fine. I agreed with Eguchi that I wanted to get some copies of whatever she took as well. It had slipped my mind to take photos until today. Sasakura-sensei would be happy to get them too so I considered suggesting that to Nomiya and let her get some publicity as a photographer.


After Arai made a big circle with his arms to confirm with Nomiya that we were fine, I saw the tan gyaru’s eyes light up. Nomiya really was a photo-taking fanatic. Well, that was fine. This wasn’t anything dangerous. We ended up posing like idiots for her while she took snapshots of our ant-sized bodies from above. I doubted any attempt at looking cool would work unless Nomiya could work some editing magic.


Of course, when there was a distraction in class, there would be a punishment. Nomiya unfortunately couldn’t continue any further because, much like Hozuki, she was caught by Sensei.


“Uwaah! My head!” Nomiya rubbed her forehead when she was hit by another one of Kamisaka-sensei’s chalk snipes. Sensei could easily pull off consistent headshots.


“Nomiya, put that phone away before I confiscate it. And you’re reading the next bit as punishment.”


“Eh? Fine… Yes, Sensei,” Nomiya frowned and pushed the chair back so she could stand up and read aloud the passage Sensei ordered her to read.


We took that as our cue to leave now that Nomiya had gotten out of our way to pass on through. We evaded her feet as she stood up and went around to the front side of her table where the chalk walkway was.


Finally, we made it to our actual target: Shino Watanabe’s table. Watanabe was actively taking notes while reading the passage from the textbook that Sensei was focused on. We could hear her fervently writing as we got to her desk. She was also tapping her foot as she worked, shaking the ground. We were starting to get used to the quakes of this magnitude but any stronger and we’d actually be knocked around. For that reason, we were careful.


Well, Eguchi and I were.


“Gyahaha. As a beauty as ever. That’s my girl!” Arai boasted, his ears red as the blood rushed to his head. I would have thought the blood would flow the other way, but he was very enthusiastic over his girlfriend.


I couldn’t fault him. Watanabe really prided herself in her appearance so she sure was a looker. Her consistent dieting made her slim to the point of looking like a model. The public morals committee were always trying to get her to stop shortening her skirt because of how indecent it was getting but she persisted long enough, those guys gave up. I wasn’t fond of the amount of make up she put on, but the long eye-lashes and colored contacts did suit her.


We couldn’t see much of her face anyways from our view down by her feet. All we could see were the long legs she had on display. I understood the description ‘going on for days’ with how they looked from our perspective. Our attention was pulled upwards when one of her towering peach legs rose up as she crossed them, her right leg over her left. While I would have admitted I was interested in taking a longer look, I spotted an indentation at the bottom of her sole that remained since homeroom. Someone else had been stomped earlier. I wondered who it was.


“You gonna take a picture for future use, Arai?” I asked, deciding to get a move on because we had taken a large portion of the period getting to Watanabe’s table.


“I’m tempted, but Shino would be pissed if she found out…,” Arai struggled with his inner demons.


Click.


They won, though I said nothing and continued with Eguchi to the teardrop marked container that was beneath Watanabe’s chair.  We walked through the entrance to obtain our spoils. We grabbed precisely the right amount, staying alert because each time we picked up a small scrap of paper, we heard a beeping sound. Whatever sensors were being used, they were incredibly accurate. I thought about this the night before with the ascender, but the government really was hoarding all of the amazing technology.


“Alright. We should be good here. Shall we meet up with the others?” Eguchi asked as we walked out of the container.


“Sounds about goo...” I started but drifted off as I felt a gaze from behind us. Turning around, I saw Watanabe’s upside-down face. She was bending down to place another one of Sensei’s handouts onto the floor when she saw us.


“Arai, your girlfriend’s here,” I smirked.


“Wonder if she recognizes us,” Eguchi pondered.


Arai didn’t seem to worry and was waving proudly. “Yo, Shino!”


Though she didn’t hear, it seemed the gyaru recognized her boyfriend immediately. I saw her eyes brighten as she placed the worksheet on the ground. I watched her hand approach. Each manicured nail was as tall as we were and the bright pink designs painted on each one made them look like decorated art canvases.


Watanabe gently brushed against Arai for a moment, letting him hug the tip of her finger with his whole body, before she pulled her hand back and stood up straight again. We were knocked off balance because how fast she moved had shaken the chair, but it was understandable. She was trying not to be the third person hit by Kamisaka-sensei’s chalk throws.


“Contrary to her looks, Watanabe is a gentle soul. If it were Yae, she’d probably flick me,” I stated my observation out loud while we watched the lovestruck Arai recover. 


“Was she that rough on you yesterday?” Eguchi was curious.


“She was nice for the most part, but she messed around a lot and said she couldn’t resist,” I groaned as we started to head off for our final destination. “Well, at least I’m not you.”


Eguchi paled. “Please don’t remind me, Touya-kun. Airi’s affection is one thing, but Shizuku’s too extreme at this size...”


Since our goal had been met, we set our destination for the side of the room where the other containers were. Since the seats around Watanabe had nobody in them because they used to belong to the guys, we had an easier time. We waited until everyone else gathered and then split up the papers as was expected of us. Thankfully, everything went well with the plan. We even had an extra ten minutes of time to wait before the end of class.


It was unfortunate for Takahashi but fortunate for us when she went to check on us after class and saw that everyone met the quota.


“What? Seriously? I guess it was a bit too easy, but still, I was looking forward to the penalty game,” she frowned as she put all the building sized containers into a box.


“I’m surprised you remembered, Aoi-chan. You were sleeping most of the period anyways, I would’ve thought you’d have forgotten,” Yae remarked. The two girls were surrounding our crowd of guys from both sides. The only one who wasn’t in that group, unfortunately, was me. I was being held in Yae’s hand. In the middle of the floating platform the size of a stage, I was the target of Takahashi’s disappointment.


“Well, I avoided one penalty for today at least,” I told myself as I tried to get a glimpse of what was written on the popsicle stick Takahashi was still waving around.


“By the way, Aoi-chan, what was the penalty going to be anyways?” Yae asked for me as she was also curious.


I saw Takahashi smirk. “Are you trying to get some other ideas? You still haven’t told me about your night with Kirishima-kun.”


I grabbed tightly onto Yae’s hand as Yae predictably panicked thanks to getting flustered by Takahashi’s remark by clenching her fist. The world around me got dark for a brief moment as Yae stuttered. “N-No. I was just curious…”


“Well, I wouldn’t be able to hide it anyways,” Takahashi scratched the back of her head. “I pulled ‘Step on.’ I was so looking forward to it. I’ll bet Kirishima-kun has been lucky all week and avoided the one thing that just has to happen during Reduction Week.” 


Again, I held on tight as Yae trembled. I could feel the mountains that were her breasts swaying behind me as she rocked back and forth. She was fighting her habit to tell the truth. “W-Wow… Touya was sure lucky to avoid that…”


I never avoided it. I wanted to shout those words but I was too nervous to nor would I be heard anyways. I could feel the sweat drip down my neck. Though I had experienced it enough times by now, I did not want to have it done to me by Takahashi at all. My experiences had either been accidental (Yamaguchi and then Yae on her bed) or with reluctance (and with weight being buffered due to Yae’s worry). Takahashi probably wouldn’t hold back. I made a mental note to pay back all of the guys for not screwing up with the quota when we grew back.


With the first session over though, I realized there were still five to go. What other ideas had they come up with? I didn’t want to know, but I was bound to find out.

Chapter End Notes:

New Character Name for the Confused (First Name Last Name)

Shino Watanabe Minami Nomiya