- Text Size +

(37) Day 5 Last Spurt (4.8 cm > 1.20 cm)


The final day meant the final round of shrinking. The last day of Reduction Week was, on paper, not supposed to be that large of a reduction. It being the end, the pace had slowed a lot since the start of the week. I should have already been used to waking up a different size than I went to sleep, but, honestly, after Yae’s surprising kiss, I had been distracted and fell asleep without even realizing it.


Yae woke up before me, but I woke up soon after. Well, honestly, it was difficult not to when every once in a while Yae would roll in her sleep, shaking the bed and the desk because it was next to it. No matter what soundproofing or cushioning the company that made the Portable Hotel Room used, it couldn’t win against a high school girl that was now around 250 m tall.


The world was four times bigger than the night before. I must have lost nearly 4 cm. While that didn’t seem like a large number compared to the 30 cm I had lost all in one night earlier this week, proportionally, it was a more drastic change. My entire world had quadrupled in height. Everything gained several dozen more meters than it had before. The room I was in was only around 2 cm high now, dwarfed by Yae’s pencil case.


She noticed my new size and greeted me, but I didn’t reply. I couldn’t. I had no time to think as I had to endure cataclysmic earthquake after cataclysmic earthquake as Yae moved about. I completely forgot about the microphone while I was thrown around the room as the tiny building bounced about due to the shaking of the desk. That was to be expected. There was no way the miniscule building could fully protect me after also shrinking down.


Thinking I was still asleep, Yae simply left me to my own devices while she got ready, but she did hope I would be ready when she was finished. Yae gathered her clothes from the dresser and left the room to take a morning shower. It took me some time to recover before I could actually get dressed as well. I was hesitant to leave the safety of the room until Yae got back. 


I had already lost most of my energy when Yae had me come out so she could properly measure me.


“1.20 cm exactly, Touya,” Yae stepped back with her ruler with one hand and her phone in the other. She didn’t need a ruler anymore now that I was wearing the Tracer Belt, but she still wanted to confirm. “You don’t look that much smaller than yesterday, but that’s still pretty small. I hope this is the limit.”


I hoped so too, but I could tell that it wasn’t as my body still felt like it was slowly getting smaller. I didn’t like how Yae said I didn’t look that much smaller, but it did make sense. A few centimeters to her didn’t mean much, but it now meant the world to me. Everything around me still seemed to be expanding.


This was going to take some getting used to. I knew I was looking up to and talking to Yae, but everything about her felt big and imposing. I had thought I had gotten used to looking up, but there was a serious difference between kaiju sized and Tokyo Tower sized. Yae had transcended ‘monstrously’ huge and became ‘ludicrously’ huge. If she had been this big when I was traversing her last night, I probably wouldn’t have finished until it was late.


When she had bent down to look at me and check my height with the ruler, I realized I was about the same height as her eye. Her fingertips completely covered my body when she used them to bring me closer to the ruler as well. I also was still mesmerized by her lips, but this time, their intimidation factor snapped me out of my daze. Last night, Yae could cover over half my body with them, but now I would be completely covered by just her lower lip. It was terrifying but also somehow heart-pounding to think about getting another kiss at this size when I could clearly fit inside Yae’s mouth. I was the size of a crumb to her now after all.


When Yae stood up at her full height, I ended up breathless from the sight. I had to turn my head left and right just to scan the entirety of her waste. Her navy blue skirt alone was an expansive wall before me. It hurt my neck to crane my neck back just to try looking up at her face, and even then, that was impossible unless she took a few steps back. Otherwise, the highest up I could see was the underside of Yae’s chest.


Then came her presence. Though shadows physically had no weight, I could physically feel the difference in temperature and see the difference in lightning when Yae walked in front of me. The warm morning light coming in from the window was blocked by her and had to bend around her as best as it could, but it still couldn’t reach me. It really put things into perspective how powerful Yae was to me when, just by standing, she was able to affect everything around me.


“Touya, is something wrong?” Yae stepped closer and noticed I was just standing there staring. Immediately, my ears were assaulted by a thunderous roar while my body was pelted by a warm wind that choked me with the smell of toothpaste. I didn’t think I’d be intimidated by just her voice alone. It was still Yae’s normal voice, but the intensity of it had spiked. It wasn’t just my ears but my entire body that seemed to pound from the heavy power of Yae’s words and breath. 


“I’m really thankful for that sensory spray now,” I used the microphone to tell Yae. I was sure everything I was experiencing would be more difficult to handle otherwise. “Yae, can you speak a little softer?”


Upon hearing my words through the earpiece, Yae was surprised. She tried to lower her voice but she was still too close to me. “Eh? Is it that bad? I thought we used the spray.”


“I don’t think it’d be that effective when you’re this ridiculously enormous,” I told her. “It doesn’t hurt, but it’s crazy loud. The spray’s made it so that it doesn’t hurt my ears now, but my whole body’s shaking whenever you talk. Protecting my ears doesn’t seem to have made much of a difference actually.”


“I can try, but I don’t think I can really do too much about that, Touya,” Yae frowned. She tried lowering her voice but it was still just as thunderous to me. Yae made a couple more attempts to quiet down, but outside of whispering, it was impossible. “Sorry, Touya. I think you’ll just have to deal with it.”


We were getting to the limit of being able to have Yae accomodate me unfortunately. The best we could do was make sure Yae was not directly facing me when she talked so her breath wouldn’t hit me.


Yae changed the subject when she started to inspect the Miniature Hotel Room that had shrunken with me overnight. I braced myself as her hand reached down from the sky and picked up the building between her fingers. The moment she did, I noticed the wall of the building became dented for a moment before springing back out. A chill ran up my spine. Despite the walls being reinforced with whatever material was used by the company that made them, it meant nothing to Yae. She could easily crush it into the ball if she wanted to. The only thing the Miniature Hotel Room had going for it was that it seemed to reform. I didn’t want to think about what would happen to anything inside though.


In any case, Yae lifted it with ease, taking it high up out of my reach and sight so she could place it in her hand.


“Wow, even the building shrank. I mean, it wasn’t that big before, but now I’m afraid I’ll break it,” Yae held it with room to spare in her hand. She was unaware she had already dented it. It had been the second largest item she had brought home last night, but it now fit in her hand with ease. “Touya, did you take everything of yours out?”


“Yes,” I confirmed that all of my belongings were with me. I did keep the microphone though so I could more easily talk to Yae. I kept my gaze on the building though. I believed that Yae probably could break the room. It seemed brittle compared to the massive trees that were her fingers.


“Then I’ll put this away,” Yae returned the Reduction equipment to its paper bag. My entire place of residence was gone just like that. Whatever I might have forgotten was now far out of my reach.


The physical differences between me and Yae continued to be noted when Yae brought out the Transport Ball she had taken me home before. Yae lowered her hand with the necklace down to the table. The side of her hand was as thick as I was tall, and her palm was the size of a concert stage.


“Okay, Touya. I don’t think it’s safe if I carry you around just in my hand, so I think we’ll have to keep using this,” Yae told me. “Climb on.”


Climb she said. She was at least aware of what I had to do. I stretched to pull myself up onto Yae’s palm. Her skin was thick but springy. My miniscule weight wasn’t enough to press it down, but while I walked the fair distance to get to the center of her palm, I felt as though the ground was pushing me up. I could liken it to an inflatable bed, but I felt it was already being rude enough walking on Yae’s hand with my shoes. Yae didn’t seem to mind or consider it at least.


Once I got to the transport container, I noticed how much of a difference there was in the size of the orb itself and the rest of the necklace. The chain was still normal, but the ball itself had also reduced along with me. It seemed less like jewelry and more like a single bead on the chain now.


And I was going inside that bead.


“Ok. Here we go, Touya. I’ll keep my promise from yesterday,” Yae said after I went in. My entire world went dark while Yae closed her palm. I grit my teeth and braced myself for the rough motions as my giant neighbor put on the necklace holding me.


“Uwoah!”


I let out a cry when Yae got the necklace around her neck and let the orb fall. For a second, there was light. The next, there wasn’t. I could see something skin colored in front of me when I opened my eyes, but I had been knocked down by the sudden drop. I had to look around to get my bearings.


The first thing I saw was a dark chasm. The orb was lying atop the long and deep gap on a skin colored plain. Above me was white: the color of Yae’s uniform was the sky. I was atop Yae’s breast. To think I’d gotten small enough that I could stand on her with room to spare. While I had crawled on her yesterday, this scale was ridiculous. Focusing my gaze further out to the edge of the skin colored plain, I saw intricate designs in blue. For a moment, it was unknown what that was, but the elegant embroidery helped me understand. It didn’t take very long after that to put two and two together.


“Well, that’s a fancy design for a bra. You really went all out, Yae,” I teased into the speaker. “Waah!”


My response was accompanied by the intense shaking of the world around me. I was thrown off balance and knocked around more than once. The orb nearly fell into the chasm that Yae’s cleavage. I could see Yae’s breasts press together as Yae was flustered.


“T-Touya, you’re way too quick to notice…,” Yae’s voice rippled through my body as it came from not only the speakers but also all around me.


“As if I wouldn’t be able to,” I forced a laugh taking in the fact that all around me was Yae’s body. Her school uniform covered her chest fully so it was dark outside of the remnants of light leaking through the fabric. From where I sat inside the transport orb, it seemed like everything was bathed in the color of twilight due to how the light bounced off Yae's skin. My surroundings looked so alien, if I didn’t experience Yae wearing my container, I wouldn’t have realized this was her body. “Ahaha… This is surreal…”


“It’s still embarrassing, but we both talked about this yesterday,” I covered my ears just in time after feeling the rumbling around me. “And since you didn’t like being tossed around so much, this should be better, right?”


“I don’t know about that. I think there’ll be plenty of bouncing around. And you could’ve put me over your undershirt, but I can see you’re being bold again,” I smirked. Yae’s embarrassment and movements caused my container to bounce from her right breast to her left.


“I know you’re enjoying this, Touya. I thought long and hard about this and I’m fine with it. I prepared this time. I want to hear your thoughts later too.”


“My thoughts…? W-Waah!” I mumbled before Yae started to move. My entire body felt the rumbling as the transport container and Yae’s body shifted around. She was leaving her room. 


I struggled to reach the button on the panel of the transport orb to speak to Yae with little success. I was going to have to do without for a while. My body was tossed around along with the orb as her breasts bounced with each step she took. I would have to endure this the best as I could until Yae entirely stopped or my body could adjust to the constant motion.


“Well, this is going to be an interesting start to the day.”



(38) Day 5 Bouncing Duality (1.20 cm > 1.17 cm)


Despite being a safer option than allowing me to swing around freely outside her clothes, in my current state of 1.17 cm, even this was a rougher ride than the trip home the day before. With her first step, the necklace bounced a few centimeters up until it hit Yae’s white undershirt and then slammed back down onto the top of her chest. This was higher than any roller coaster to me and a much faster drop as well. I didn’t get any leeway once Yae took her next step either as it repeated again, sending me from Yae’s left breast to her right. Yae was lucky I wasn’t using the microphone to speak to her, or she wouldn’t hear my repeated wails.


Not being given any time to think, all I could do was get thrown about inside the necklace. It was by luck that the Transport Orb had yet to fall into the Yae’s cleavage while she left her room, but gravity soon gained the advantage when she stopped. I found my world darkening as I sunk down the space between her breasts.


“W-Whoa…,” was all I could manage to utter while looking at the flesh colored surroundings around me. I had seen breasts pressed against glass before from magazines and online content that I wasn’t ‘intentionally’ looking for, but this was ridiculous. The crystalline orb I was in was covered on all sides by Yae’s breasts. I could see and feel Yae’s boobs push in from all directions of the tiny bead I was in.


This was an experience. I had no other words to think of other than that. I couldn’t see outside. No, the outside was just Yae. Above me, below me, behind me, and in front of me was Yae’s breast. I could hear Yae speaking through the constant vibrations of the world around me. While stuck in her cleavage, my ears only picked up muffled words through the wall of breast surrounding me. The vibrations were more impactful as well.


I could decipher the words somewhat at least. I could hear were “Yuri” and “Okaa-san” so I was sure Yae was talking to her family. All that bouncing around and we hadn’t even left the house; I knew I was in for the ride of a lifetime.


At the very least, things had calmed down enough for me to be able to use the speaker. “Hey, Yae, is everything alright?”


I could feel Yae’s motions as everything around me shook. Before her reply however, I found my body yanked upwards. My eyes were blinded by the sudden burst of light and my stomach turned from the sudden change in jerking motion as Yae pulled the necklace out of her cleavage and out into the open.


“Hm…? Is that what I think it is?”


“Yup. It’s Touya.”


“Eh? No way. Onii-chan’s in there?”


I could hear much more clearly after being pulled out from between Yae’s breasts. When my vision adjusted to the light again, I admitted to making a dull whimper, however. The imposing 300 m height I was being held at was both sobering and terrifying. I still believed I had no fear of heights, but despite knowing I was affixed to Yae, my body trembled at the sight of the distant floor beneath.


My mind was taken off of the floor, however, when I realized, in the distance, Yuri and Ayame were looking at me. Yae was holding the necklace by the chain, letting the orb I was in dangle while the two of them could get a look at how small the container I was in was.


“Touya-kun’s gotten quite small. Is the school planning on letting you experience something like the live-in offices at my workplace? Or maybe the intern duties?” Ayame-san wasn’t speaking to me directly but looking at me. I braced myself for when she approached Yae and extended her hand. Yae let go so that Ayame-san could inspect the orb. I was subject to being stared at by an eyeball as big as I was. Ayame-san was actually close enough that her eyelashes brushed against the bead like… well… brushes. “Hm… So he’s still getting smaller.”


“Live-in offices?” Yae asked the question I would have thought to ask if I wasn’t intimidated by Ayame-san’s scrutinizing gaze. Unfortunately, she wouldn’t get an answer as Yuri hopped over and took my from Ayame-san’s hands. I was pulled into darkness again as the primary schooler’s hand covered my container. “Grk!”


“Let me see, let me see!” Yuri rushed and snatched me from Ayame-san. Unfortunately for Yae, that meant pulling her down because she was wearing me as a necklace.


“Hey, Yuri! That hurt!” Yae complained.


Yuri wasn’t paying attention to her though. I was the center of attention. When she opened her palm, I found myself in front of Yuri’s building sized face. More specifically, her mouth.


“Wow. It really is Touya-oniichan!” I was blasted by Yuri’s loud voice at close range. She spat when she talked, coating the crystalline container with a layer of saliva. It was just the smallest drop, but considering I was nearly a centimeter tall, it was like somebody threw a water balloon at a window. “Can you hear me, Onii-chan?”


I could hear, but Yae would be the only one who would hear my reply since she had the earpiece. Yuri had a cat-like smile on her face. I never thought a primary schooler’s smiling face could be scary, but my instincts told me to be afraid. Rather than being treated like a neighbor or a brother, she was certainly looking at me like a toy.


“Nishishishi~!” Yuri could easily see my expression through the transparent sphere. “Touya Onii-chan, do you want to play with me some more? You look like you’d be really fun right now!”


She wanted to see what it’d be like toying with me now that I was this small. I did not want to experience a cat and mouse chase or anything of the sort when this was an even vaster size difference than before.


Yae was thankfully my guardian, and Ayame-san was also opposed.


“No way, Yuri. Especially not after you stuck Touya in your sock last night,” Yae pulled me back out of Yuri’s grasp and held me close.


“Dear, the two of them have to go to school. You can’t play around in the morning,” Ayame-san added. “And Touya-kun will be going back to normal today, so he’ll be leaving.”


“Eh? Onii-chan’s leaving already?”


“That’s right, so say good-bye for now.”


“Awww, no fair! I wanted to play with Onii-chan more!”


I was safe since Ayame-san was holding her daughter back and Yae was taking several steps back to leave the kitchen and head towards the door. She looked down at the orb I was kept in.


“Sorry about that, Touya,” she sighed. “I think we’ll need to give Yuri a reminder of your normal size after today.”


“Sounds like a good idea to me,” I agreed. It was bad enough to admit that I was beginning to forget what normal size was like. The days when I could look down at my 160 cm neighbor seemed distant. My neck was starting to get used to the strain of constantly looking up.


“You might as well stop by after school when you’re back to normal anyways,” Ayame-san walked out to the entryway.


“Okaa-san?”


Ayame-san smiled as she looked at both me and Yae. I could tell from her gaze that she was more focused on me. “Touya-kun, if I’m guessing right, you’re in for a doozy of a day. I’m familiar with the jobs that are performed at your size. If you need someone to talk to when it’s all over, I’m qualified to manage Reduced workers at the office, so you can come see me.”


Was it really going to be that rough of a day? This was the final day, but Ayame-san seemed worried after seeing how small I’d gotten. This was my last centimeter of height, so how much smaller could I get?


“That aside, you and Yae seem to be having a lot of fun. Keeping you here, huh? I wonder where my sweet daughter got such an idea…,” Ayame-san pushed out her own chest to emphasize where Yae had placed me earlier. “Whose idea was it?”


She riled Yae up successfully. Yae’s inability to lie sold her out. “I-I... It was mine...” 


“As I thought,” I could clearly hear Ayame-san’s amusement in poking fun at her daughter. “Touya-kun, if your worldview changes from today on, I wouldn’t be surprised. Just remember that Reduction isn’t something used for your own amusement. You’ll be no good if you get too addicted to it. Don’t spoil him too much, Yae.”


I gulped, remembering the kiss Yae had given me the night before. If that was what Ayame-san meant by a change in my worldview, she was right. It was going to be difficult thinking about a normal kiss after something like that. Honestly, it was getting hard to not see Yae’s breasts as titanic meteors now too. What would I call them when I got back to my normal height? My definition of big was becoming warped.


After Ayame-san talked to Yae for a bit longer, she saw us off. Yae decided to wait until we got out the door before slipping me back in under her clothes. I was given a bit of an opportunity to talk to Yae because I had yet to fall into her cleavage, though our conversation was a little difficult to hold because I was bouncing about from each of Yae’s steps.


“So if you stop listening to me, it’s because you fell in? It’s that hard to hear me even though you’re right on me? That’s… surreal...” Yae told me after I warned her about how tight it was in her cleavage.


“W-whoa, hey. Don’t just hold them because I mentioned them,” I was suddenly lifted up along with Yae’s boobs.


My panic made Yae giggle. “I barely touched them. I guess I really am that big to you now.”


“It still hasn’t sunk in to you yet? It sure has to me.”


“Sorry… it’s the last day, I know, but it all still feels like a dream…,” she apologized. “I can’t imagine what it’d be like at your height. If falling between my boobs can block out my voice… you are really different at this size, Touya.”


If by different, she meant, vulnerable and weak, Yae would be correct. I wanted to continue to listen to her but the necklace slipped into her cleavage at that moment. Once again, I got to experience Yae’s breasts pushing in against the shrinking container from all sides. It hardly made an impression in Yae’s body. Both breasts just seemed to engulf the sphere completely. I was swallowed up in the chasm between her breasts.


I was about to tell Yae before I noticed something: sweat. The human body still sweated in places that got hot, and Yae was no different. In the cramped confines of her bra beneath her uniform, there was no circulation of air. Yae’s core body heat spread all around me and her breasts. To cool herself down, small beads of sweat started to form. There weren’t many as it was still a cool morning, but Yae was still walking, warming herself up.


Inside Yae’s stuffy bra, I could see the sweat collect around me. Half a centimeter tall liquid beads of water poured down and spread around the Transport Orb. It was like watching rainfall, only the raindrops were half my height. It looked like I was looking at a window that was being hit by a power washer. I was thankful for the filter system on the transport orb because if there were any holes in it to let air in instead, I’d be soaked or possibly drowning in Yae’s sweat. 


The idea of drowning in Yae’s sweat made my body shiver. I wasn’t sure what to think about that. I mentally apologized to Yae for being unable to hear her and being distracted by her breasts, but it was unavoidable in this case. A pool of water was collecting above me while the orb was held in place. Pushing the button on the transport orb to communicate with Yae, I spoke up.


“Um… Yae, I don’t know how to put this but... could you spread your boobs out? Your sweat is kind of collecting on the necklace.”


I was thrown forward by my momentum when Yae suddenly stopped, probably doing a double-take at my words in surprise. The orb was still held in place by her chest, unfortunately, so I was no less freed from the pressure around me or the sweat pooling above me.


Yae was at least quick to answer my request. For a moment, the walls around me moved apart. The pool of water that collected above me dripped down around the orb while the remaining beads still clung to skin colored mountains. I had to remind myself that this was Yae’s body. This was no ordinary terrain but a girl’s body that I was enveloped by. I watched in awe as my surroundings changed so quickly on Yae’s whim. 


Then, as quickly as they separated, they slammed back in. I was caught off guard by the irregular rattling caused by being hit from both the left and right breasts at once. As powerful as Yae was to be able to remove the pool of sweat that coated the orb by simply moving them aside, she was also powerful enough to do the opposite and put them back. 


“Is... okay… Touya?” I could hear Yae’s muffled voice. “Wow… drowning... you… huh?”


“Y-Yeah… Thanks...”


Despite this being the final day of Reduction Week, I was 1.17 cm tall and getting smaller. If being overwhelmed by Yae’s breasts was my baptism to this size, I wondered what else was to come. I groaned and tried to rest my body amidst the swinging and shaking of Yae’s body. I also frowned when I saw the beads of sweat form and collect again. This was going to be how the rest of the trip to school was like, and I knew we weren’t even half way there yet.