- Text Size +

(35) Day 4 Crossing Over (5.0 cm > 4.9 cm)


After the accident that happened at Yae’s feet, she was a little more careful with me. After apologizing, she was surprised I was still willing to go through the rest of the punishment game. I didn’t mind continuing, but I made her promise to be more careful with trying to mess with me because it was her fault entirely that time.


Putting me on her left leg by her ankle, Yae allowed me to keep going to the destination. My body was still somewhat sore, but it would recover. Still, I and Yae knew I would be slowing my pace as a result.


Despite this, after the trial that was climbing Yae’s foot, just travelling up Yae’s leg wasn’t as challenging.


I was at grateful Sensei had let me test out the climbing set. Despite Yae keeping her feet flat on the bed now, I was constantly being saved by the equipment. The rope had slowed my falls while the gloves and boots had good grip. I abandoned the rope at Yae’s ankles which she was more than happy to take off my hands and made more use of the gloves and boots as I hiked to Yae’s knee. I had to try keeping my balance as I navigated up Yae’s bare left leg while because I would fall if I strayed a bit off to the side thanks to the curves of her legs. It was like walking up a mountain path, somewhat precarious but scenic. With the giant girl smiling down on me as my backdrop, I travelled up her knee.


“You kind of tickle, Touya,” Yae remarked. As I travelled the length of her leg, Yae could feel me. I was at least glad to know she could detect my steps. Since she was around 60 m from my perspective, everything about her had been magnified. Her smooth skin really didn’t feel like skin anymore. I couldn’t quite compare it to anything. It was some strange peach colored terrain I was walking on.


I didn’t appreciate the slope caused by the bending of Yae’s legs, though. She may have kept her feet flat on the bed, but she didn’t do so with both of her legs. She bent her left knee, creating a tall hill I had to carefully walk up to reach her knee. To think Yae could make it even steeper if she wanted to made me cautious. It was already steeper of a climb than the hill to Fujimoto’s and Yanase-Senpai’s neighborhood.


Well, at least it wasn’t vertical like Yae’s foot had been earlier. This was actually manageable if not a bit of a workout.


“So are you sure you’re okay, Touya?” I heard Yae ask. I looked out into the distance to see her concerned face. She was still feeling bad about dropping me and then smothering me with her foot.


Admittedly, I was already feeling tired and my body was sore. “It kind of hurts still, but I can manage,” I didn’t want to worry her, but I couldn’t lie. “I can probably still go through this though… as long as your challenges aren’t too crazy...”


“I’ll try to be reasonable,” Yae promised. “Speaking of which, we can start the next one when you get to the top of my knee.”


The top? What exactly was I going to have to do? I strained my legs scaling the steep slope of Yae’s bare leg until I cleared it the goal. Hills weren’t that fun to climb, even if it was my not-girlfriend’s body. I could see that Yae was doing something above me using the rope, but it pained me to admit that I couldn’t see what was going on at the top because of how high up Yae’s knee was relative to my position. I had to get further up before I saw that she tied the rope around her knee.


“There you are,” Yae smiled, acting like she hadn’t seen me in a while. The walk up wasn’t that long, but she was just playing around. I was more curious about what she had planned for the next challenge however. She said she’d be reasonable, but it didn’t look it to me.


“Um… Asano-san…,” I nervously spoke to Yae with a more formal tone. “I thought this earlier, but you’re really going all out for this last night.”


“Is it too much?” Yae frowned. “I wanted to see this too, so I’m sorry if it’s too crazy.”


Honestly, I doubted Yae could come up with something that wasn’t ‘too much’ to handle at 4.9 cm tall. The reason why I was dumbfounded was because the rope from the climbing set was tied around Yae’s left knee on one end and stretched over to her right thigh down below where she had pulled her shorts up slightly to wrap the rope around. I understood that it wasn’t much of a drop to Yae, but to me, the sight reminded me of the ski resort we went to when we went to when I was 14… only without a ski lift to take me up and down.


Yae’s next trial was less strenuous since it was at moving down instead of climbing up, but she was seriously enjoying herself coming up with ways to challenge me. “Can you use that rope to get over to my right leg, Touya?”


I looked down from the edge of Yae’s knee. It wasn’t too tall of a fall, probably the height of a five story building from my perspective. My definition of what was tall and what wasn’t was definitely changing. I was honestly curious about what the view would be like between both of Yae’s legs but I didn’t want to fall to find out.


“I can squeeze my legs a little closer if you need me to, Touya,” Yae told me. I got on all fours and grabbed onto her leg as tightly as I could just as the ground beneath me, her legs, shifted so she could bring her legs together. I watched as the gap between her legs shrink along. My gaze lingered for a moment when I saw Yae’s thighs pressing against each other.


“Thanks for the help Yae,” I appreciated her making it easier for the exhausted me. “And now to add to that, I have just the equipment to make this even easier.”


“Huh?”


The easy climbing device I had chosen not to use to climb her foot was still in my possession. If I hooked myself to the rope and used it, it would be a motor that would move me along the rope just like the ski lift I had been visualizing. I could see Yae stare curiously as I meticulously hooked myself to the rope with it.


“What’s that, Touya?” Yae asked.


“It’s a motorized ascender,” I explained to Yae. It was far more advanced than an ordinary one I knew of since it seemed clean, compact, and simple enough for even a kid like me to use. It even attached to the rope Yae already tied without any hassle. “I don’t think they’re supposed to be used for going down or to the side like this, but this should make things simple… Okay… That should do it.”


I succeeding in getting myself and the motorized ascender onto the rope. It wouldn’t be that long of a trip to Yae’s right thigh now. I just had to be careful not to fall off from Yae’s knee before I was ready. I was going to be ziplining down my childhood friend. It sounded like fun.


“Well, this beats making you slowly climb on over. I was worried this would be too tough for you, but I guess I was wrong,” Yae remarked.


“It’s better than giving me too many challenges and tiring me out,” I replied. I readied myself to jump off Yae’s knee and then pushed the button to start being pulled. “Here we go- Waaaah!”


“Hm? Ah-!” I heard Yae remark as I sped through the air.


In terms of power, the tiny ascender had far more horsepower than I expected. It was probably something designed only for Reduction use, so it was not an ordinary model. The moment I activated it, I was pulled - no, thrusted - off my feet. This wasn’t a slow ski lift nor was it a human operated pulley. This was a rocket.


“Waaaaaaah!” I continued to wail. Yae could hear both my loud shouts through the ear piece (which she had to take off) and my actual high pitched scream as I sped from her knee to her thigh.


Pomf!


“Oof...”


In just under three seconds, I hit my target. I face planted into Yae’s thigh at breakneck speeds. I would have thanked Yae for the soft landing things to her squishy thighs, but I knew she would take that as an insult. I struggled to turn off the bucking bronco of a machine before it sent me along the rest of the rope around the rest of Yae’s leg.


In the end, I was upside down on Yae’s right leg, my body still tied to the rope that was wrapped around her, and with my tongue tasting a mouthful of Yae’s thigh meat. Perhaps this was why gondola lifts were slow and contained: so I wouldn’t slam into things. Yae didn’t seem to notice, but I didn’t make it a point of discussion either. I had bigger concerns.


“Got to… get up…,” I mumbled as I separated myself from the rope to have a chance to be upright again.


That was a poorly thought out plan.


“Whoa!” Gravity took me the moment I unhooked myself. I fell again… right into the space between both of Yae’s thighs. My head and torso slipped right between both of her legs while the rest of my body was left free to flail about while I was smothered on by Yae’s warm and gargantuan thighs. It ended up being a scene out of The Inugamis with how I looked. “Mmmphf! Mmpph!”


“T-Touya…,” I heard Yae’s disbelief at the situation. I understood why she sounded troubled. She had seen me buzz through the air from her knee to her thigh, slam into it, and fall down head first in between her thighs. She could see me kicking my legs struggling while my arms tried to push her legs apart to get free but to no avail. I must have looked helpless, unable to do anything against her thin legs (which she refused to believe had a fair amount of meat to them). I probably also seemed pathetic for having fallen off her body once again.


To help me, Yae spread her legs out slightly. She freed me of the pressure she inadvertently caused and let me slide off her thigh all the way down to the bed. I fell down… again...


“Ouch… That was r-roug… Whoa...” I complained while getting up but drifted off the moment I realized where I was.


I got the view I had been curious about. Yae’s legs were imposing and insurmountable skin colored fortress walls. I was flanked  on both sides by them. The shadow of Yae’s left leg darkened over half of the little space Yae left between her legs. There was no way to climb them and, behind me,  I couldn’t see all the way back due to the wrinkles in the blanket caused by Yae moving about. There was no escape.


In front of me was something even more imposing - Yae’s shorts clad crotch. The striped hoodie and short shorts she chose as her pajamas for the night were something I’d normally consider cute and alluring because the shorts were typically hard to notice due to the length of the hoodie. This time, however, it was impossible to NOT notice her shorts. Much like her legs, Yae’s shorts were another fortress wall sized structure, or possibly a gate considering what was behind them. Since Yae had pulled up her already short shorts slightly to wrap my rope around her thigh, I could see a glimpse of her light pink underwear behind her shorts.  Well, rather than glimpse it was fairly clear in my eyes. It was like seeing the supports inside an exposed wall - obvious and noticeable to a fault.


“Wah!”


My jaw which had dropped finally came back up the moment Yae broke me out of my stupor by just shifting her legs slightly. What amounted to a few centimeters for Yae was several meters for me. I thought she was going to squish me between her gargantuan legs.


Yae frowned upon hearing my wailing. I couldn’t fight back when she reached down to pluck me off her bed between her fingers. I ended up being taken past all of the other obstacles that was Yae’s body and brought up to her disappointed face.


“I don’t think we should keep doing this if you keep falling like that, Touya,” she told me. “It’s bad for my heart hearing you scream like that.”


“How do you think I feel?” I groaned.


“Well, it’s your fault this time, using that crazy powerful thing,” Yae blamed me. “How about we just stop the challenges and just let you take it easy the rest of the way?”


That sounded good to me. “So you’re still making me climb you, huh?” I chuckled.


“Wouldn’t you hate if I just stopped you right here?” Yae smiled knowingly. “I’ll just go easy on you since you’re so small, Touya.”


“Well, that at least saves me the trouble of dealing with any more of this punishment game’s challenges,” I was bold enough to provoke Yae while dangling in front of her face. “I wouldn’t mind just enjoying the fun stuff.”


After agreeing with Yae, she placed me back where I was supposed to be - on her right thigh. She straightened out her shorts so that they weren’t rolling up her leg any more and leaned back onto the bed.


“Okay, Touya. Let’s just give you a breather then. Just remember. You go over my shorts, not under, okay? THAT place is off limits,” Yae reminded me. I nodded and approached the blue cotton shorts. If I was going to have to go over, I was going to have to be careful as I grabbed the fabric. The wrinkles made it easier to keep my balance, but I had to navigate my way up Yae’s thigh and then pull myself up onto her hoodie. My weight didn’t push down on her clothes at all, so every wrinkle of her outfit was still going to be a trial.


At the very least, the tough part was over. Now it was just time to enjoy the last stretch.



(36) Day 4 Challenge-less Chat (4.9 cm > 4.8 cm)


A lack of Yae’s ‘brilliant ideas’ was just what the doctor ordered to allow my exhausted body to relax. I enjoyed the idea of a brisk walk up Yae’s body while she rested on her bed. Yae had interesting taste in clothes for the night. Her fuzzy hoodie was somewhat of a challenge to climb because of the wrinkles in her clothes as well as how prickly the material felt on my scale. Actually, it tickled somewhat. I felt as though I was pushing through a thick brush in a jungle as I navigated my way up Yae’s pajamas.


Since there wasn’t much for her to force me to do now that she had decided to give me a rest, as I neared her stomach, Yae started to talk to me.


“You know, Touya. This is our last night together like this. Tomorrow you’ll be going back home at normal size,” she said, sounding disappointed. She had been loving having me stay over among other things.


“Well, I’m looking forward to being normal again. This is nice and all, but I can’t get used to being this small.”


“You keep changing your height and getting smaller, so I don’t think you were ever able to get used to it,” Yae noted. I agreed. “Did you have fun at least? It was weird at first, but I think it was a good week being with you like this.”


I steadied myself as I walked because Yae’s talking actually changed her breathing, and her breathing was causing her stomach and chest to rise and fall. It was an impressive sight - seeing the hills that were Yae’s breasts move in rhythm to her breathing. It was like an earthquake, only gentler and more attractive in my opinion. “It’s been interesting, so I can’t complain in the end. I could have done without all the teasing though… and the crushing...”


“I’m very sorry,” Yae frowned. “Um… So how did it feel being around me?”


“I miss the cute girl who’s shorter than me,” I stated firmly. Yae sounded like she had worked up the courage to ask that question. I had an idea about what she wanted me to say but I couldn’t lie.


“That’s not what I meant… I mean, I miss the normal you, too, but...” Yae didn’t like my answer. At that time, I reached her breasts. I moved up the incline carefully, gripping her hoodie to keep my footing. The fabric was thick enough that Yae couldn’t feel me, but she did react when she saw. “T-Touya… Be gentle...”


“You should be gentle yourself. Don’t breathe so hard. I’m going to fall off,” I told her. Not only was the rhythmic movement of her chest causing me to lose balance but just her talking was sending a decent enough gust of wind to keep me on my toes. Despite her not making a challenge, I found trying to surmount her bosom was difficult enough on my 4.8 cm body.


“I’m not even doing anything,” Yae told me. She continued to demand an answer. “But really, Touya. How has it been being around me like this? Did you like it?”


If she really wanted my answer, I supposed I didn’t have a choice. I grabbed onto Yae’s clothes and pulled myself up like I was rock climbing. “Yae, you’re kind of an idiot, you know that?”


“Eh? What?”


“Uwah!” I held on tight as Yae jerked in surprise at my remark. Her entire body shook. If I didn’t cling to her hoodie, I would’ve tumbled back down the incline of her breasts. “Phew. That was close… Erk!”


I froze up when I saw Yae’s hand come down from above. I found myself face first into the ground of Yae’s hoodie and left breast for a moment. Softness and warmth surrounded me, but also the heavy weight of Yae’s hand. I was reminded of the Mitigation Spray test earlier. If I hadn’t breathed it in, Yae’s scent would definitely be overwhelming me. The pleasant aroma was still there accompanied with the smell of soap, but it wasn’t enough that my reasoning was impaired or my nose was overloaded. Thankfully, Yae eased soon after, giving me room to breathe again, but she wasn’t letting me go on until I answered properly. 


“Touya, what do you mean by that?”


“Can I... get some room to climb first?” I asked, unable to push Yae’s hand away or climb her breast easily with it in the way.


“Fine...” Yae did what I asked for but I could tell by her tone of voice that she was getting impatient. Yae waited to continue the conversation as I resumed my journey up-breast. After another minute or two of climbing, I reached the summit and turned around to see the distance I had travelled. It was just Yae’s leg and stomach, and the incline up Yae’s breast wasn’t as intense as the one we had to deal with along the way to school but it felt like a greater accomplishment than even the mountain trip I took in middle school. Not as pride boosting as succeeding getting up her foot though.


“The reason why I said you’re an idiot is because I’m currently climbing your body and literally on top of your chest. What kind of guy would I be if I said I didn’t enjoy this?” I finally explained to Yae. I laughed when I saw her giant face blush. “It should be obvious I’ve been having a great time with you. Why else do you think I opted to be exempt from the Reduction dormitory?”


“I-Is that so?” Yae was stunned by my words as well as by my jumping around on top of her left breast. Yae’s hoodie was fuzzy and thick in my perspective so I couldn’t feel what was underneath, but she apparently could feel my body somewhat as I moved about.


“It has been a bit scary though,” I admitted. “I've been having a hard time not seeing you as this giant kaiju or part of the scenery. Heck, you’re more like a hill than my neighbor now.”


“I guess I am that big to you. Right now, I can’t even imagine how different it must be. Sorry, Touya.”


“There’s nothing to apologize about. There’s some appeal in this more assertive you. That’s one thing I’ll miss when I get back to normal.”


Yae giggled. Her chest shook strongly enough to cause me to lose my footing for a moment. I stumbled down from the top but was thankfully caught by a wrinkle in her striped hoodie.


“Maybe I can try a little harder then,” Yae couldn’t stop herself from smiling widely. She restrained herself from moving her hands to cover her face because she didn’t want to knock me off by suddenly moving. “It’s just that it felt a bit easier to do when you’re so small. It’s hard to do normally.”


“You do find it hard to talk to guys who aren’t me… Wait, so I do just register less as a guy when I’m like this?” I made my realization as I continued down Yae’s chest. I saw the bag resting by the pillow on Yae’s right, so I had to head over to her right shoulder before I could find a way down.


“Well… you are more like a bug I can pinch between my fingers right now,” Yae was an honest girl as always. “You rolled down my chest when I laughed, y’know? Very pathetic, wouldn’t you think?”


“So that’s how I look in your eyes. That makes me want to get back to normal sooner,” I frowned.


“D-Don’t be sad, Touya,” Yae tried to cheer me up, but now that I had gotten to her shoulder, she couldn’t see me clearly anymore, so she had to stay still. I wondered if she could feel me as I got to the edge.


“Oh, I’m not sad,” I confidently answered her after seeing how high of a drop it was from her shoulder to the bed. I’d fallen enough to believe I could survive the impact, but I still didn’t want to do so. “I’ve gotten you riled up even while I’m like this. To get a giant woman to blush, that has to say something about my appeal, doesn’t it?”


“Fufu~n...” My words made Yae laugh. I could still feel her body shake. I was grateful to having moved away from the edge of her shoulder to stop falling off. “Touya, sometimes I wonder where your confidence comes from.”


I didn’t know myself. How was I able to handle my giant neighbor so well while the size of a bug? It was probably just the trust I had in Yae to take care of me. She had been cautious and courteous, asking for my consent the entire time. If it were anyone else, I doubted they’d do that while I was Reduced. That was why this whole punishment game had been a special experience too. Yae was cutting loose.


In any case, now I had to get down from Yae. If I didn’t have the rope any more and I didn’t want to fall, what could I do? “Um… Yae, any ideas how to get down? I’m kind of stuck and don’t want to fall for the umpteenth time.”


“Um… how about my hair or my hood?” She suggested, surprised that even this was an obstacle to me.  “If you’re where I think you are, that might be work.”


Using her hair or hood to climb down? That was an idea. To think Yae’d be both an obstacle and the solution to getting unstranded from atop her body. If I could pick, I wanted to use her hair instead of her hood. After all, why wouldn’t I choose Yae’s body as a method for transportation? The only odd thing I had to note was how odd it felt seeing the underside of Yae’s head as I moved from her shoulder to her neck. 


Yae’s hair curled around to her neck so I didn’t have to go very far. I was still on Yae’s hoodie, which was a good thing for me because I felt it would be dangerous if I tickled her by walking on her neck. Falling into her hood and clothes was appealing but dangerous.


I found that my light body saved me. Yae’s hair stayed in place even though I grabbed onto it. Though I couldn’t tie myself to it like the climbing set’s rope, I could still grab a bundle of her hair and slowly rappel down.


“... I can sort of feel you, Touya,” Yae mumbled. “Are you climbing down?”


“Yeah,” I told her while I was halfway down. The smell of Yae’s shampoo was flowery, much like every other bath and beauty product she preferred to use. The smell was peasant and relaxing, not too powerful or overbearing. I tried being careful not to get tangled up in her hair. If I ended up wrapped around, I probably wouldn’t hear the end of it with Yae. If I ended up in trouble when Yae wasn’t giving me a challenge, I really deserved being told off or laughed at by her.


After getting down safely, I looked back up where I had been. Really, I was tiny. I couldn’t see past Yae’s arm or head to the rest of the room nor could I see the top of her where I had just been. I didn’t stay discouraged at that thought as I knew the Reduction still wasn’t over. I headed my way around Yae’s pillow towards the paper bag with the Miniature Hotel Room in it.


“Finished,” I declared, putting my hand on the paper bag that towered over me like a skyscraper. I made it to my destination safely after that long journey and talked with Yae. 


“Good job,” Yae praised me like she would a pet. “I had fun watching. How about you?”


“I need another bath,” I told her. “Ignoring getting stepped on earlier, all this worked up a serious sweat.”


“There is a bath in the mini hotel room, but before that, let me use the cleaning balm to help you out.” Yae’s hand came to pluck me off the bed. I was held between her fingers, but she still didn’t move me immediately because she took out the cleaning balm. I saw her uncap it and suddenly, the large pole of a chapstick sized cleanser hit me. Yae started to rub it over my torso, legs, and back. I tried to push it away because she was pressing hard, but I should have known it would be useless to fight back. “You sure did work hard, Touya. Sorry for making you go out of your way for this.”


“Weren’t you the one who thought this up in the first place?” I raised an eyebrow while allowing her to wipe me down. I could feel the grime being removed but it wasn’t as clean as I would’ve preferred without an actual bath. It was more on the level of hand sanitizer.


Yae put the cleaning balm away and stood up. I was held in her hand as she brought the Portable Hotel Room out again and back on her desk. She didn’t put me back on the desk yet though. After she had finished, she held me in front of her face. 


“Okay, Touya, that should be enough for tonight. You spent a while getting there, y’know?” Yae’s breath was warm and covered me in a moist mist. I was more than a little nervous being in front of her mouth. Her lips were big enough, but when she opened her mouth, I realized I could fit right inside.


I swallowed my saliva and spoke to her. “I don’t really cover that much distance with a body like this after all.”


“That was sort of a punishment game, but I think you deserve a reward before we go to bed then,” Yae batted her eyelashes and smiled.


“A reward?” The way Yae put it turned my face red. I was right that Yae was being incredibly forward, but could this have been her goal all along? I was directly in front of her lips so there was only one thing I could consider Yae would do for a reward.


“Uwah!”


Chu!


A kiss from a 60 m tall girl is far more extreme than I would have ever thought. Half of my body was the target of my 160 cm neighbor’s pink lips. Though she was gentle, there was an incredible amount of force pushing them against my body such that Yae had to hold me tight between her fingers to keep me still. My clothes became wet from the drops of saliva Yae’s lower lip as it pushed into me while the upper lip kept me pinned to Yae’s fingers. Compared to the small kiss I had given her the day before, this was on another level.


If only Yae had done that to my face instead of turning me over to kiss me on my back.


Putting my stunned body back down on the table next to the Reduced bedroom, Yae touched her own lips and retreated back to the bed. I stayed motionless trying to regain my senses. Yae had kissed me on her own terms. I was the one who was getting flustered this time.


“This is revenge for yesterday night Touya… And no, not lip to lip until we actually date, okay?”


“Y-Yesh...” I slurred.


That Yae… Since I’d be back to normal tomorrow, I’d be going back to my house. This was our last night together for Reduction Week, and she had been daring enough to give me a full force kiss like that as one of the last memories I would have of the Reduction program with her.


With a beet red face, I stumbled back into the closed roof room of the Portable Hotel Room. Yae turned off the lights after she watched my dazed figure enter the tiny building. I could hear something that sounded like a muffled squeal, but my mind was too preoccupied by the sensation that had gone through my entire body.


My back was tingling. I was no longer in the mood to wash off any part of my body, particularly that part. That was a kiss of a lifetime.


This was going to affect my expectations for the future.


Chapter End Notes:

End of Day 4! Time to get smaller for the final day!