- Text Size +

(27) Day 4 Mini Gym (7.0 cm > 6.5 cm)

 

Physical Education.


Though we had spent the whole day on the floor with the girls told to ignore us, we weren’t going to be as ignored after lunch while they changed or while they went to the gym. The former was obvious enough as they didn’t want us boys peaking, but the latter meant we’d still be taking part. I had thought we’d have the chance to not take lessons the entire day. Just by wandering around, we had already gotten enough physical exercise in.


But that was not the case. We had to gather up by a Reduction Transport container with our things while the girls left the room to change. They actually checked we were all present before leaving. That was why Sensei had given Takahashi a notebook. It had our class roster on it and since she could recognize most of us boys (through putting her face far too close for comfort to us), she checked we were all there and left us to the other health committee girl in charge of transport.


It took time, but once inside the liftable steel box that resembled an animal carrying case, we were expected to change into our athletic clothes. The walls of the entire interior of the box were all lockers.


I heard from the other boys that the container was different from the one they were in yesterday to take them to where had stayed overnight. This one was a lot smaller, the size of a purse, but a lot more roomy, probably due to our size. The steel box also lacked the cushions the other carrier had. This was, in a sense, a miniature locker room.


“Okay, boys. You can head on out,” we were told by the health committee girl. We stepped out to find ourselves in the school gymnasium like we had been the day before. Only now, the gymnasium was as expansive as a city, and in this vast field of laminated wood, we could see the towering girls all around us.


“What the heck are we going to be doing in class today?”


“They don’t seriously expect us to wander around here while the girls are playing, do they?”


“Where’s Sensei?”


“Um… Guys… what’s going on?”


Our questions went unanswered as the voices of us boys talking and shouting at the health committee girl’s feet never made it to her ears. She picked up the purse sized carrier that held all of us and waved good-bye.


We were left grouped together in the center of the gym unsure what to do. All around us were the girls in their gym clothes. No, more importantly, we were completely surrounded by them. They were in a circle all around us. 


This surely was an experience. The girls stood, kneeled, sat, and squatted around us in a circle about 4 meters wide while we boys stood in the center, taking up less space than a single basketball. Speaking of basketball, we could see one underneath Hozuki’s foot - the building sized orange sphere firmly kept in place by the giant athletic girl’s foot. We were thankful she was keeping it steady, but she was also looking straight down at us. All of them were.


“Wow. I know I let those girls ask, but this is kind of underwhelming.” “What do you expect? they’re like a bunch of ants. You can hardly see them.” “I wonder what they’re thinking right now.” 


“Can I pick them up?” “You idiot. Sensei said we’re not allowed to.” “But I’ve been wanting to all day.” “I know. It’s so unfair.”


“... Hey, Airi-chan... Eguchi-kun’s down there, right...? Let’s scoop him up and go...” “Eh? N-No. We shouldn’t do that!” “S-Shizuku-chan, you’re scaring me.”


“Wow. I was thinking it’d be funny to play ball with them yesterday, but that looks impossible now.” “Yeah. The ball’s so much bigger than them.” “Shouldn’t we be more worried about stepping on them? We’re not wearing those soles anymore.”


Surround sound conversations thundered above us, some of which more nerve-wracking than others to hear. We had been around the girls all day, but having all of them surround us sent us boys grouping together. We were back to back staring up with trembling legs.


Yoshikawa and her friends were chatting amongst themselves while glancing at us. Tsujimoto and her friends were squatting, dangerously leaning forward to the point of nearly losing balance and falling over us. Eguchi’s admirers, Shima and Satou especially, were trying to hold back the expressionless Yukimura, their struggles sending earthquake-delivering stomps across the gym floor. Hozuki and her friends were being cautious despite Hozuki’s usual apathetic tone.


“Y’know, I kind of get why Sasakura-Sensei didn’t want the girls to pay attention to us now,” I heard someone say.


I agreed. While we were on the floor all day, we weren’t surrounded on all sides by the girls nor were we under their observant gazes. It may have just been because of the perspective (since we hadn’t gotten that small), but we certainly felt under the microscope.


I was now 6.5 cm tall, half of my height from when I woke up this morning. This meant the size of everything had doubled again since the day had begun. The girls were now 50 m tall from our perspective - kaiju sized. Even the JSDF would be challenged by them if they were our size. How could a couple of ordinary boys fare against a group of kaiju scale girls in gym clothes?


Primal fear and instinct were starting to take priority for a couple of us. I could see some guys breaking out into a run while others felt weak in the knees. When faced against an overwhelming monster, wouldn’t you? While the girls weren’t monsters, they were certainly the size of the famous ones we knew of.


“Maybe we should run? That’s what my body’s telling me,” Nakano suggested.


“I’d agree with you. I’m in the mood to yell ‘Gojira!’ and run in panic too, but there’s nowhere to go,” I shut down Nakano’s idea. We were surrounded on all sides, and, even if we ran, we wouldn’t even make it to the nearest girl unless we ran for a good few minutes.


“Wow. Look at them go. They’ve really slowed down,” Hozuki remarked, noting how little distance the fleeing boys covered. When one step from them was twenty to thirty of ours, we’d clearly look slower to them. 


Stomp!


Yawn. 


A familiar sleepy sound entered my ears after a powerful stomp that sent all of the running boys to the floor. Turning in the direction of the sound and looking up, I saw Takahashi leave the circle and approach. In just two steps, she was already on top of us, her shadow covering the entire area where all of us boys were.


“Hey, boys,” the girl’s half-lidded eyes turned towards us as she waved from above. “How was the view? Were you scared? I bet you didn’t think you’d have all of us around you when you got out.”


We didn’t, but judging by how she was speaking, Takahashi had planned the surprise.


“You are having way too much fun this week, Takahashi!” I shouted up. Of course, my voice didn’t reach up to her ears. It was too soft and weak, only able to reach past her knees. Takahashi could see me vent however so she knew what I was thinking.


“Don’t be like that, Kirishima-kun. I just thought I’d give you boys all the experiences Reduction Week has to offer… Well, some of the girls asked for it too...”


I wondered who was on that list, but before I could start deducting who, another question crossed my mind.


Where was Yae?


All of the girls in the class were surrounding us except Yae. While it was a given that I couldn’t see past the wall of legs formed by the girls, I would have thought she’d be around if everyone else was. I tried to focus my vision past the girls’ bodies, but the rest of the gym was distant and blurry in my eyes. My childhood friend was nowhere to be seen


“Hey, Aoi-chan. This is your job. I wanna look too!” “Takahashi, what the heck are you doing over there?” 


She could, however, be heard - Sensei as well. The circle of girls cleared away for Yae and Kawamura-sensei to pass. It was an astounding sight to see the giants move aside - as major as seeing the sea split.


“Clear the way, girls. Come on.” 


“Is over here fine, Sensei?” 


“Almost. Hey, Takahashi, help already. Hold on to those ends, would you? This thing’s light, but it sure is fragile. We need to lower it slowly.”


“Fine...”


“Easy does it.”


Slaaaaaaaam!


All of us boys were caught up in a cacophony of stomps, clamoring, and tremors as Takahashi moved to help Yae and Sensei gently (to them) set something down. What was going on? We couldn’t tell while the girls were setting up because we were thrown about by just their footsteps.


Only when the set up was complete did we discover what Yae and Kawamura-Sensei had brought in.


“Whoa. Are you serious?” “They did this just for the program?” “Wow… this seriously makes it obvious how small we are.”


What was in front of us was a building. Or rather, it was a gym - a miniature gymnasium much like the one we were already in. Yae and Kawamura-Sensei had carried the government seal and sponsor logo decorated building like they would a cardboard box. The Reduction Program had brought along another surprise to us boys. 


Stomp. Stomp.


Kawamura-Sensei’s feet stood on both sides of the building as she stood over it. We stretched our gazes up to listen to her speak while I could see Yae behind her complaining to Takahashi for not helping out. 


“Okay, boys. The folks down from the program were nice enough to send you some proper sized equipment. They shrank down a gym just for you all to play in. It should be the right size I hope. Head on inside and see for yourselves.”


Inside we went. The Kaiju comparison really hit home with how easy it would be for any of the girls to step over or even on the miniature gymnasium. We were thankful to experience something that seemed regular size to us.


This building was much more equipped than our own as well. The gym building was fitted with a stage, basketball courts, and even a second floor walkway with seating. There were even proper basketballs reduced along with it so we could play. 


“Why didn’t they bring this in yesterday?”


“I’m guessing it was delivered here too late. Deliveries are always late to the nurse’s office,” I tried answering the question as a health committee member. “I’m willing to bet we’re getting something for tomorrow too.”


This wasn’t a normal gymnasium, we were all aware of that. Though it looked like a model, it wasn’t. An 8 m building had been shrunken down to our level, meaning it was now less than 0.3 m tall, below any of the girls’ knees. I doubted that the Reduction program would emblazon their logo on everything unless there was something special about this building.  While it was good for us to be able to use, there had to be a catch.


Shake! Shake!


“Waaah! The roof!”


“T-The heck? So easily?”


There it was.


“Alright. Looks like you boys all fit inside here nicely,” Kawamura-Sensei’s voice reverberated around the shrunken structure. She had opened the roof by simply lifting it off with one hand. The gymnasium’s roof had been removable. “I expect you all to play a proper game with the equipment there.”


We’d probably do that even if she didn’t tell us. We were very appreciative of having something our size after spending all day on the floor.


After Sensei stepped away, we found ourselves staring at a blurry brown sky - the ever-distant ceiling of the actual gym we were in. That was shortly replaced, however, by Takahashi, who leaned over to peak in.


“Hm… This seriously does look like a model,” I heard her mumble. “Asano, it wasn’t heavy, was it?...”


“You would’ve known if you did your job, Aoi-chan,” Yae replied. She was out of view but I could tell from her voice that she was pouting over being made to do Takahashi’s job for her.


“Sorry. Sorry. I wanted to give the boys a scare. So is it heavy?”


“Not at all.”


It absolutely wasn’t for Yae. The 50 m by 25 m building was made with concrete, wood, and steel, a majority of it being steel for reinforcement, but because it was now less than 2 m by 1 m, it was a fraction of its original size and even less of its original weight. Yae had effortlessly brought it in and only needed Kawamura-sensei to keep balance so as to not bump into anything.


“It certainly looks fragile,” Takahashi reached towards the edge of our roofless building. We stopped to see her hand grip the thin (in her perspective) wall.


“Ah, don’t touch it, Aoi-chan. You’ll break it off,” Yae warned. She certainly would. It was thinner than a wafer to her.


“I can see that now. Wow...”


“Aoi-chan?”


“I wonder if the floor’s just as brittle too then...”


“Stop stop stop stop stop!”


“Whoa. I was just joking. Stop hitting me.”


A chill ran up all of our spines for a moment before Yae pushed Takahashi away as quickly as possible. The girl was probably teasing us, but the idea of her raising her foot and stepping into the building we were all inside was not a funny one. 


Soon after, Yae’s visage appeared above us instead. “Sorry everyone. I’ll get Yae-chan out of the way, so don’t get mad at her, okay?”


Yae didn’t have to bow for Takahashi’s sake, but she did so anyways. It was odd seeing a giant woman bow. For starters, as much as she lowered herself, there was no way she could get any lower than we already were. She also completely covered the entire gym in her body’s shadow when she did so. It was more intimidating than anything else.


Still, Yae succeeded in getting Takahashi away since Sensei also wanted to scold her for not helping earlier.


“That’s our class’s voice of reason for you,” I heard. Yae was the most reasonable among all of us, I had to admit. I felt a little disappointed to see Yae go away, but she was trying to keep us safe.


She did at least for the start in any case. We were able to take part in some sports recreation for a while without any of the girls bothering us. For a moment, we were able to enjoy a little bit of normalcy again while inside our miniature gymnasium in the middle of the actual gymnasium.


After that, the girls started approaching to visit whenever they got to take a break from their game.


First was the gyarus.


“Hey boys, you up for a photo session?” Watanabe asked on behalf of the gyaru squad with their photography enthusiast Nomiya.


“Shino-non~, I totes don’t think I can get everyone’s permission all at once,” Nomiya was being the reasonable one, though the fact that she was tucking the phone she snuck into class in her cleavage told us she was the one to suggest the photo op. We were treated to the view of the undersides of their breasts blocking the view of their faces until Sensei caught them and made them run laps.


Some time later, Eguchi’s admirers showed up...


“Airi-chan, it’s okay. Don’t squirm so much.”


“B-but…”


“They’re the boys, not bugs or anything. Don’t freak out.”


“... Eguchi-kun’s there… But where...”


Or rather, they tried to. Shima’s poor reaction to small things was keeping her away. Yukimura was more than willing to lean in to see if she could find Eguchi, but he was blending in very well with the rest of us who were trying to play while under her gaze. I could swear Eguchi was beaming from being able to relax without his admirers right up in his face. Did the popular guy like them or not?


“It’s troubling having no time to myself. Even I want to just hang out with the guys once in a while,” Eguchi told me.


He earned the disdain of many of the single guys. Popular guys were so insensitive.


“Look who’s talking, Touya-kun...”


Honda’s clumsiness took a turn for the worse again too when a heavy earthquake outside the gym sent all of us to the floor. A few of us walked out to see Honda’s body on the floor, stretched longer than the building was wide. We pulled back into the building when she picked herself up off the floor after having tripped to get the ball that was sent out of court. Her body blocked out the light from the ceiling as she sat up.


More noticeably, her shorts clad butt was nearly touching the back side of the shrunken gym. Honda certainly didn’t have a heavy-build, but she did have remarkable curves. Her rear end which was taller than the walls of the building took up our vision when we looked in her direction. She had a lot of presence, and though some of us boys enjoyed the sight, we were also trembling as though we were looking at an avalanche waiting to happen. If she shifted just a bit further back, she would have bumped into the building and probably knocked down the wall. Worse, she could completely engulf a good chunk of the court underneath her butt.


“Oof… I got it… Eh?” Honda saw us all having fallen as well when she turned to us. We could see from her red face that she was embarrassed for having fallen again right in front of us.


“Oi! Honda-san, are you okay?”


“... Y-Yeah. I’m fine. S-Sorry, boys,” Honda replied. It seemed she was looking for somebody, but when she couldn’t spot him, she bowed and ran off. Her foot nearly kicked the building and Nakano who was outside of the gym after having gone around to use the facilities. 


“That was close…” Nakano told us. “I barely escaped getting sat on.”


We were a bit curious as to the view Nakano got, but a few of us boys, myself included, realized Honda had been looking for him. We began thinking of ways we could’ve helped set Nakano up with her, much to his embarrassment.


After Honda, Hozuki as well came over to us much to my annoyance, lording the basketball over our gymnasium as it was a massive building in its own right. 


“Yo, boys. How about a game?”


She reached down to my court in particular and, with her hand, tapped the floor. A few of us fell over and dropped the ball, earning her laughter.


“Hozuki, you’re worse than Takahashi,” I complained though my voice never reached her.


Hozuki was having fun interrupting our basketball game with just one hand. She blocked our shots with her fingers, blocked our paths with her palm, and plucked the ball between her thumb and index finger with ease like it was a piece of lint. The sporty girl was treating us like ants in an ant hill she wanted to mess with.


“Hey! Hozuki-chan!”


“G-Geh! Yoshikawa...”


Our Class Representative came later to pull her away. She also had to be scolded. Honesty, every girl in the class approached out of curiosity. There wasn’t a dull moment. We were all like a class pet they watched with mild interest. Was this why some kids kept ant farms? 


This was how our gym period passed, in any case - as a little attraction in the middle of the gym for the girls to come see whenever they wanted. What was the purpose of this part of the program, I wondered. Perhaps they just wanted us to get some exercise or perhaps they wanted us to get used to the girls looking at us while we did what was ordinary to us. Whatever the case, when Yae and Takahashi came again, we had grown used to it.


However, by the end of class, they came with a purpose, and it was still too early to leave.


“Ya- Mmph!”


“Found him.”


Before I could say her name, Yae’s hand came down and picked me up. My surroundings were blackened inside her clenched hand. It was only when Yae stood back up that she opened up.


“Hi Touya,” my eardrums were blasted by Yae’s powerful close range voice as she held me on her palm in front of her face.


“Y-Yae… Hi yourself...” I stammered out. It was hard to after being battered by Yae’s hot breath and loud voice right after being picked up and raised dozens of meters up. 


“S-sorry,” Yae noticed my discomfort and started to whisper. “I haven’t gotten to talk to you all day, so I was a little too enthusiastic.”


Another giant body came into my view as Takahashi grabbed onto Yae’s shoulder and leaned onto her arm. “She was feeling a little lonely. Are you going to do something about that, Kirishima-kun?”


“I-I wasn’t lonely, Aoi-chan.”


Though she was yawning, she was clearly enjoying poking fun at me and Yae.


“Well, in any case, you two are going to be going to see Sasakura-Sensei before class is over. Since you two signed up for the exemption, you need to get some things from her,” Takahashi yawned as she informed us. She more told me than she did Yae as she probably told her before they came.


“Things? What things?” I asked.


“Oh, you’ll see. Knowing you, you’d enjoy them, Kirishima-kun.”


I didn’t like how Takahashi phrased that, but Yae seemed content and calm. 


“Okay, Touya. Let’s head over there then. Hold on tight, okay?” Yae warned me before closing her palm up again. There wasn’t anywhere to hold on. In fact, she was the one holding onto me. “Uwah… This really is a surreal feeling, Aoi-chan. He’s even smaller than he was this morning.”


“Holding him in your hand? I told you. You’ll be getting used to it tonight, though, won’t you? All that and more, right?”


“I’m not sure I like what you’re trying to imply, Aoi-chan...”


“Ah, but maybe Kirishima-kun would like being in your shoe instead.”


“W-What?! A-Aoi-chan?!”


I nearly panicked at Takahashi’s words but Yae did so before me. I couldn’t do anything other than be taken along for the ride when she clenched her hand reflexively. Yae didn’t let go even after she calmed down either. I tried to regulate my breathing inside the hot, cramped grasp of my childhood friend as she left the gym while in her PE clothes to get to the nurse’s office.

 

 

 


(28) Day 4 Health Check (6.5 cm> 6.3 cm)

 


Going to the nurse’s office was a slow endeavor. At least, Yae wanted to make it slow. It certainly wasn’t to me, but that was because it would have taken the whole day for us to get there with my 6.5 cm tall body. Yae’s pace made me feel like I was in an unsteady car going over the speed limit. I asked Yae to go slower, but this was what she considered to be slow.


In any case, Yae hadn’t had the chance to talk to me all day, so she did want to take the time to do so along the way. In order to speak to me though, she had to hold me in front of her. Since every step she took bounced me up and down on her palm, she couldn’t simply open her palm out while she walked. She curled her hand and pinched me between her fingers to keep me still. 


I felt almost interrogated when Yae asked me about my day because my body couldn’t budge in her grasp. I couldn’t do anything other than answer her.


“So that’s what you were all doing moving around today… It must have been surreal...”


“Everything about this week is,” I told her shouting as loudly as I could. It was hard for Yae to hear me over her own footsteps.


“I thought today would be more like yesterday, but I guess the program wants you to experience all of these things. I wonder what they have planned for tomorrow then.”


I didn’t know. The ones who did were the other health committee members. Though I was among their group, Sensei said it’d be best for me to go in partially unawares so that I could get the full experience. That was probably why Sensei wanted Yae and me to come. Since I wasn’t going to be with the other boys after school ended, I was going to have to be informed separately.


“Well, I have to admit, Touya,” Yae changed the subject with a giggle. Her other hand’s index finger obscured my view of her as she poked my torso and face with it. “You look adorable like this.”


“H-Hey, cut it out, Yae,” I tried turning my head away but it was held tight in her grip.


Yae flinched at my shout. Though it wasn’t loud to her, she was still being cautious, so she took my words to heart. “Sorry, Touya. I never thought you’d be so small. Am I that scary in your eyes?”


“I’m standing on your palm like it’s a moving platform, and I’m 50 meters above the ground here. It’s a little scary, yes.”


“50? A-Am I really that big to you?”


It was a weird mixture of scary and breath-taking. Yae used to be a petite, gentle girl, but now, she was far from petite, and her normal movements were dangerously powerful. I was literally in the palm of her hands, and her fingers alone were stronger than I was. Just looking down and realizing Yae’s feet were a 50 m drop below me told me just how small and fragile I had gotten. 


That would only continue too as there was still one more day to go. When we arrived at the Nurse’s Office, we were greeted by two people.


“Oh, you’re both here.” “Ah. Asano-Senpai. That means Senpai’s here too.”


Sasakura-Sensei and Okazaki were waiting for us. I recalled Okazaki’s ecstatic behavior earlier this morning and realized why. She had probably been volunteering for all of the health committee work this week.


“You needed to see us, Sensei?” Yae hesitantly stepped in and asked. She cupped both of her hands together and released the grip her fingers had on me. I slid into the center of the right hand.


“Of course. If you’re going to be taking Kirishima home, I need to make sure you’re both prepared,” Sasakura-sensei said. “Asano, we need to go over the Reduction equipment and home care. Kirishima, you need to get a physical check up.”


So that was why we were called over. It made sense. As I wouldn’t be getting any assistance once we left the school grounds, it would be best if I got everything beforehand.


“I’ll give Asano the rundown, Okazaki, so can I leave Kirishima-kun to you?” I saw Sensei turn towards my underclassman. “This is your last chance, kiddo. If you act up again, I won’t let you help out tomorrow. And I will be asking Kirishima.”


“Y-yes, ma’am,” Okazaki recoiled from Sensei’s warning. She had apparently been messing around even when I wasn’t around. I wondered how she had been behaving around the other shrunken boys, and it seemed like she was doing the same to them as she had been to me. It wasn’t jealousy but it was an odd feeling knowing my underclassman was treating other boys the same way she treated me now that we were all Reduced.


“Be careful with Touya,” Yae requested as Okazaki approached. Though Yae was reluctant to hand me over to Okazaki, I literally changed hands like a traded trinket.


“It’ll be fine, Asano-senpai,” Okazaki’s hand closed around me, pressing me against her palm. “Let’s go, Senpai. The health check stuff is in the other room.”


I couldn’t reply, so Okazaki just took me over to the adjacent room while Sensei spoke to Yae. I could hear Okazaki’s happy humming as my entire world shook along with the swinging of her moving arm.


Click.


The sound of the door locking did not feel me with joy nor was the 10 cm fall onto the table when Okazaki let me go.


“Fufufu~n! You’re even smaller than you were this morning, Senpai,” Okazaki’s voice filled my ears.


Looking up, I didn’t see Okazaki’s face. No, I couldn’t. Instead, I found myself staring straight up at a massive pair of white panties many times my size. Okazaki had tossed me on the edge of the low table. Just by standing near the table, her skirt became a canopy that blocked her face and the rest of her body from view.


“Oh. Whoops,” Okazaki took a step back when she noticed. “If I can’t see you, I guess you can’t see my face either.” 


Had she done it on purpose? No, the ignorant expression on her face as well as the way she sheepishly rubbed the back of her head told me she hadn’t thought of that until she had already done it.


I braced myself as Okazaki knelt down so that her face was level with the table. The wind force from my 145 cm junior just bending down was nearly enough to push me off my feet.


Seeing my plight as I tried to endure her movement brought a smile to Okazaki’s billboard sized face. “Wow. I don’t even have to try to get a reaction from you now, Senpai.”


“You seriously need to be careful, Okazaki. You’re already kaiju level big to me, so I’d rather you know your own strength,” Since she was close enough to hear me now, I tried remaining calm and scolding her, but it came out sounding like a mixture of nervousness and agitation.


This only made Okazaki’s smile widen. “Did you like the Nao-jira act from this morning? I’m having the time of my life being so much bigger than everyone, Senpai. I thought it’d be weird once you got so small, but this is great.”


Was my junior awakening to something she shouldn’t have awakened to? Probably. Thankfully, she was being forced to do her work properly despite having an obvious interest in making the size difference between us clear. I could be a little calmer knowing that.


“Well, let’s get started,” I told her. “You wouldn’t want Sensei to get mad at you, right?”


“Erk… Right...”


That was the one bit of leeway I had over Okazaki. As such, she started to do her job. The physical check she had to do was written on a piece of paper on the clipboard at the table I was on. I could clearly see what was written on it as I walked over to the stage sized wooden board, so I would know if Okazaki was doing something she wasn’t allowed to be doing.


Even so, the information my junior had to collect was still more than enough to make her get up and close and personal with me.


“Height… 6.3 cm…,” Okazaki placed a ruler next to my body and smiled seeing it tower over me. She then put the ruler away and slammed her index finger down right next to me. The finger alone was longer than I was tall. “Yup. You’re still shrinking, Senpai. I wonder if you’ll just be the size of my finger tip tomorrow.”


“I probably will be. But then I’ll also be back to normal by the end of the day too.”


“Oh right. That’s no fun.”


Weight was the next measurement Okazaki needed to get. Since I was too small to get a reading on a normal scale, she had to pluck me up and deposit me on a digital scale like what we typically used in our science classes. “Hm… 3.4 grams… That’s light, Senpai. No wonder it hardly feels like I’m holding you.”


Was I really that light? To be around three grams put me lighter than even the metal paper clip holding the papers I was standing on together. It was no wonder that Okazaki could send me flying so easily with just her movements.


Just to confirm, Okazaki actually picked me up in one hand while holding a paperclip in the other. She agreed that I was lighter.


After those two, Okazaki had to get much more in depth data than I expected.


“Sorry, Senpai. I’ll need to hold you still for this.”


“Whoa, wai- Mpfh!” was all I could get out before Okazaki pinched me between her fingers face first.


Torso length and width, leg length, arm length, head length, foot length - a lot of data had to be gotten, so Okazaki had to measure every part of me carefully. I was manhandled as she pressed the ruler against all parts of my body while holding me still with just her fingers. 


“Fufu~n!” Okazaki giggled as she continued. As she measured, she got less and less forceful as she got more used to it. It was probably for the better because she was going to have to do this to the other boys as well later. I was basically her test run before the real deal.


It didn’t make it any more enjoyable unfortunately. Okazaki enjoyed adding comments about my size at every opportunity.


“Looks like my thumb’s bigger, Senpai.” “Hold still, Senpai. Your head’s smaller than a grape right now, so I need to be careful.” “I wonder how long it’d take you to run a meter with those legs, Senpai.” “Senpai, you barely measure up with the ruler.” 


She couldn’t resist doing so. I knew that. Okazaki never got to be bigger than others normally so she was enjoying it while she still could.


“Are we done yet?” I asked after she finally put me down. I was exhausted from having my entire body in her control. Despite not moving, I felt like I spent a lot of energy simply enduring the repeated measurements.


In comparison, Okazaki hadn’t spent any of her energy at all.


“Almost, Senpai. Just the pressure check is left. Fufu~n! I’m going to enjoy this.”


Pressure. If it was just that left then we would be finished soon. Not much time had passed since the physical had started, but it was still nearing the end of class. Yae and I had to go back and change before we could go home, and my clothes were still in the mini-locker room.


“Hm…? Wow, you don’t seem the least bit panicked about what I just said, Senpai,” Okazaki noticed my lack of concern.


“Why would I? If you need to push down on me to check how much I can take then go ahead. It’s your job, isn’t it? You’ll need to do this to the other guys too.”


“I should have known that’d be how you’d react,” my answer made my underclassman giggle. “I thought you would have started freaking out, but this is charming in it’s own way.”


“Charming… I’m dedicated to Yae, you know,” it was uncomfortable having Okazaki’s finger hovering directly above me.


“I was too slow…,” Okazaki casually stated. “You’re no fair, Senpai. I want someone to pay attention to me as much as you do to Asano-senpai.”


“I pay enough attention to you, don’t I?”


“That’s the problem,” Okazaki pouted and puffed up her cheeks. I knew full well the reason why. I simply didn’t answer because she was going to be able to vent anyways.


Okazaki forced me to lie down on the table and took out a pad of the same material the safety soles were made of. It had a metal rim around it with a digital readout, suggesting to me that it was a sensor. Okazaki then placed it on top of my body. I was completely covered by it. It felt like a heavy tarp had fallen over me.


“Here we go, Senpai. I’m about to apply some pressure,” I heard. “Fufu~! Just for you, Sensei gave me free reign to do this however I could, so how about you get a little ‘kouhai service’ from me?”


I couldn’t exactly see anything while surrounded completely by the pink protective mold, but I could tell Okazaki was being mischievous again. I could at least tell Yae I had no control if she did anything too uncouth, and I could still tell Sasakura-sensei if Okazaki went too far.


Slam!


Nonetheless, my entire body was put under extreme pressure as Okazaki put her weight on me. I could feel the entire table shudder as Okazaki did something. The pink square pressed down all around me, forming a mold of my body just like with what happened when Yamaguchi stepped on me earlier today. Unlike with Yamaguchi, the pressure Okazaki put on me was weaker but lasted much longer.


“Mmph...” I struggled to open my mouth and eyes, but it was impossible while being pushed down.


“Fufufu~ Do you know how you’re being squished, Senpai?” I felt Okazaki’s words reverberated throughout my body. She was definitely using her own body. The table shook along with her little motions. My best guess was her butt. She must have jumped onto the table and sat down. I was being pressed down against by my short kouhai’s now enormous rear end. Was she putting her entire weight on me? She was moving too much to not be.


“Grk… Oof...” I tried moving, but the pink material kept me in place. I expected to run out of air the cramped space between the table and the mold, but material was surprisingly breathable. I would have appreciated it if I wasn’t breathing in the smell of my underclassman. Okazaki was a girl, so she smelled like one, but with my size and the fact that I was confined underneath her, my nose could only breath in a sharp, salty, and pungent smell. It was almost dizzying.


The pressure and suffocating feeling were finally alleviated when she was satisfied. Okazaki took the pink mold off of me, giving me a chance to breathe while she inspected it. When I finally caught my breath, I saw her giant figure holding the mold with one hand and touching her butt with the other.


“W-Wow. You really made an impression on this, Senpai,” Okazaki swallowed her saliva. “I didn’t think I pressed down that hard, but this is your...”


It seemed Okazaki had been affected by the sight of my tiny body having been molded onto the pink material. She was red in the ears and obviously sweating. I clearly had to watch out for her. I hoped she’d behave more normally after this week was done, but I was sure she’d start bugging me in the future about Reduction again. If anything, I could only hope she’d just leave it with just me and not bother any other person.


“In any case, that’s the last of the things to check,” Okazaki approached and pocketed the pink square. I could see from her shifty eyes that she wasn’t supposed to take it along, but I said nothing. So long as she didn’t do anything too extreme, it’d be fine with me. 


“So are we good, Okazaki?” I asked, interrupting her clearly improper thoughts.


“Y-Yeah. Sensei said you should be able to handle getting stepped on even without the Safety Soles when you get smaller, but you should still be careful, okay? It’ll still hurt,” Okazaki gave me some information about my current status.


“Oh? That’s a surprise. I guess safety’ll be less of a concern then? Is that why you sat on me?”


“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about, Senpai. Come on, I’ll take you back to Sensei,” Okazaki was quick to change the subject. I couldn’t say a word as my body was snatched up by her hand and returned back to the main room.


I was thankful to be returned to Yae in any case. After being taken back and put in my childhood friend’s hand, I was greeted by Yae’s enormous face leaning in.


“Touya. Is everything okay?”


“You’re free to answer honestly, Kirishima,” Sensei stated. “Consent is an important thing in this world. Even if you are currently Reduced, you should let us know if Okazaki did something you don’t approve of.”


“I-I didn’t do anything wrong!” Okazaki shouted.


“It’s fine,” I defended her. “I’m fine, Yae. Okazaki’s looked like she was getting used to handling people my size. If she has to do this for the other guys, she should be fine as long as she’s careful during the pressure check… And shuts up.”


“Senpai!” I earned my underclassman’s affection.


Yae didn’t seem to appreciate Okazaki’s unconscious approach towards me and stepped away. She held me in one hand while holding a paper bag in the other. That must have been what Sensei had talked to her about and given her.


“You can tell me about it later then, Touya,” From her tone of voice, Yae didn’t request. She demanded. When it came to Okazaki, she was more than just cautious. I understood why, though I considered leaving out the fact that she chose to sit on me during the pressure trial. I technically didn’t confirm that anyways.


“Well, if I have to then you can tell me about what Sensei told you, too.”


“A-Ah… About that, I think the details will have to be a bit at a time,” Yae surprised me with her statement. “Sensei said to show you all of the equipment slowly.”


“Slowly? Well, I guess that adds a little bit of a surprise,” I accepted and turned around on her palm to Sensei and Okazaki. I gave them a little (literally) wave that they could hardly see.


My waving ended when Yae signed and closed her palm. “I guess we should head back then. We still need to get changed too. Thank you, Sensei. I’ll make sure to follow your instructions.”


“Please do. There’s a good amount of flexibility, so you can do anything else, but just make sure when you get home that you follow what I wrote down to the letter. And don’t forget to ask your mother for permission for the other thing. As for what’s left in that bag, just see if you can make use of them.”


I wondered what Sensei had spoken to Yae about, but I would be hearing it later anyways. Yae was an honest girl much like I was a bit too blunt. With just a bit more to the class period left, she left the nurse’s office with me in tow.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks to lord_ne for the math check!