- Text Size +

(19) Day 4 Morning Scale (33 cm > 11 cm)


With a new day, new challenges came. I learned this first hand when I lost 30 cm the previous day and had trouble getting ready for school because I couldn’t reach many things. The second to last day of Reduction Week would be even more challenging. When I woke up, I found an even more drastic change had occurred over night despite be losing less height than before. 


Everything was 3 times bigger than it was when I went to bed.


“11 cm,” Yae’s voice boomed from above as I stood next to the tower of a half-ruler she had placed on the desk. “If I wasn’t seeing this with my own eyes, I wouldn’t believe it.”


I had woken up lost in the sleeping bag. It was dark and I had gotten so small that it was a cavern I could wander around in. I found it impossible to find the exit until Yae woke up. It was frightening to hear the thunderous pounding of her footsteps as she got out of bed and approached the sleeping bag. I could hear her call for me, but it was muffled. Since I didn’t come out, Yae had opened it up, pouring light in and blinding me before I could get a good view of the titanic world around me. The next thing I knew, I was picked up in Yae’s hand and plopped onto her desk.


If I thought Yae was big before, she was gargantuan now. She was a 27 m giant from my perspective. Just looking up from the top of her desk, I found myself dwarfed by just her breasts. Poking out through the gaps in her button-up pajamas, each one was larger than I was tall. If Yae lowered them down onto the table I’d be smothered by them. I doubted I’d be able to move even if she wasn’t putting on her full weight.


Thankfully, Yae was more than reasonable while frantically deliberating what to do, but unfortunately, even as cautious as Yae was, I found every movement she made was more pronounced to me. I could feel the force of the air and the shaking of the ground as Yae lowered herself so that her face was level with the edge of her desk. The sheer billboard size of it was utterly intimidating. My first reflex was to back away because pure instinct told me I was in danger.


“Touya, does your body seem okay? Everything must look so different right now.”


Just by talking, the hot breath leaving Yae’s mouth blasted me like a strong gust. I had to close my eyes and lean my body forward to avoid being blown off my feet. 


“Touya?” Yae’s loud voice deafened me. She was wondering why I wasn’t answering. I would have told her it was because I was trying to deal with her morning breath but decided against it. Her mouth directly in front of me was unnerving. I had thought the lipstick mark from Ayame-san the day before was large, but with everything tripled in size this morning, I could very well fit in Yae’s mouth. I made a conscious effort to back away.


Yelling as loudly as I could, I told my titanic neighbor. “Everything’s way too big! And you’re way too loud! Can you hear me?”


It seemed to take a moment for Yae to register what I had said. I steadied myself as she stood up straight again. “Sorry. It’s actually hard to hear you. You sound so quiet if I’m not super close. This is way different from last night.”


I absolutely agreed. Yae’s desk had become the size of a gymnasium to me. Just travelling from one end to another meant walking a fair distance - a distance all within Yae’s reach. There was no getting off the table either. I was glad I didn’t have a fear of heights. I felt like I was on a cliff looking down at the floor far below. Communicating with Yae was also difficult now too as my voice could only carry so far. 


There was also the fact that Yae herself was the size of an office building. With her standing in front of me, I had a clear view of her pajama pants. Even the elastic band was above me. It was also intimidating to see Yae’s crotch sway forward and back as she stood. I was afraid it would slam into the table.


“Well, I’m worried about how you are now, but we should get ready to go,” Yae frowned, looking at the clock. She picked up my belongings from the other side of the desk between her index finger and thumb, delivering them to me so I wouldn’t have to make the trek. “Touya, can you get ready by yourself?”


I could. Because I had prepared everything I needed in my sports bag that Yae just gave me, I could do everything except take a bath and brush my teeth. I didn’t think there’d be much need for either when I took up so little space now though, and Ayame-san wasn’t present to bug me to do so. I simply had to get into my uniform. Changing in front of Yae, however, was not something I wanted to do.


“Is something the matter, Touya? You’re not doing anything,” Yae noticed I was just staring blankly up at her.


I was waiting to see if she’d figure it out, but the time spent under her gaze made me anxious. Was I going to have to undress in front of her? Was that what she was waiting for?


She wasn’t. Yae didn’t figure out what I wanted but it seemed it wasn’t necessary as Yae walked away from the table and out of my view thanks to the dresser in the way. I heard Yae rummaging through it for her clothes but couldn’t see. “Well, I’ll get ready, so you should too.”


Slam!


The door closed as Yae walked out, leaving me alone.


“All's well that ends well, I guess?” I relaxed my muscles and moved to get changed.


As I did, I considered my situation. It was clear to me that I had no sway in what Yae could do. Sasakura-sensei had mentioned that to me before. She could leave the room without saying a word or even re-enter it if she wanted to. Just because I wanted her to not be around when I changed didn’t mean she’d have to listen to me. 


“I’ll have to note this down,” I told myself as I buttoned up my uniform’s dress shirt. I was quick to change. With nothing else to do, I could only wait for Yae to return. There was no way off the table so I was stranded.


I had experienced it yesterday when the Asano family carried me around the house, but it really hit home when Yae was looking straight at me. I no longer had any control.  There was nothing I’d be able to say if she really wanted me to undress in front of her. She could change in front of me and I wouldn’t be able to do anything either.


“What an insane power difference,” I realized this was going to be an even crazier day.

 


(20) Ready to Go (11 cm > 10 cm)


“Seeing it first hand is more than I expected… Or less...”


“So this is Touya Onii-chan now?”


“It’s surreal that he fits so cleanly in my palm.”


Yae re-introduced me to her family now that I had shrunk again before we left. I sat in her right hand as she held it out to the two of them, not wanting to think about how high up I was from the ground. 


“Touya-kun,” Ayame-san kneeled down so she could hear me. “Was yesterday night, okay? Yae didn’t do anything, did she?”


“O-Okaa-san! I didn’t!”


I couldn’t say a word as I was more preoccupied by the mammoth fingers blocking my view of Ayame-san. Yae prevented me from speaking by just curling her fingers.


“You two are just one step away from dating, aren’t you? Touya-kun, are you sure Yae’s willing to wait until graduation? Yae didn’t suggest anything, did she?”


“Nothing happened! And I will! I mean, I’m waiting!  Touya promised after all! Stop teasing me about that,” Yae shouted, shaking her arms. My body felt like I was on a roller coaster as Yae argued with her mother. I wished she would have put me down. Just an ordinary conversation-argument between the two was a hurricane of being tossed around in Yae’s grasp for me.


“Grk! Gak! Uwah!” I had the wind knocked out of me more times than I could count before Yae deposited me on the dining room table. I didn’t have any time to rest, however, as a finger the size of a person poked me, turning me over. Before I could get my bearings, the same finger slammed down on me, pinning me to the table.


“Ehehehe~! Onii-chan, you should’ve been this small yesterday. We could’ve played even more fun things,” Yuri was as energetic as always. I, on the other hand, was already physically exhausted just from Yae’s hand and Yuri’s finger.


“Hey, Yuri, stop that,” Yae saved me by moving her little sister away. I was still being taken along for the ride, though, as her massive hands surrounded me. She cupped them together and picked my body up in between them. She then tilted them so that I rolled onto her right hand. “Sorry, Touya.”


“It’s alright.” I said, but I didn’t shout, so she couldn’t hear me. I gave her an ‘okay’ gesture to satisfy her as she looked at me with concern. I probably didn’t look fine since my legs were shaking and my body felt like jelly.  Yae didn’t seem to notice, however.


“So how are you going to take him to school, Onee-chan?” Yuri asked an important question, getting my giant friend’s attention.


“How?”


That was a very good question because it was up to Yae. I was no longer at a size where I could walk to school. It’d take months to get there. If I hadn’t opted to be with Yae, a government appointed handler would have come to pick me up like a human bus stop. I assumed she would be putting me in the paper bag with tissues like she had done before, but I was noticeably smaller now. I could certainly fit in any place like her book bag or pockets. She could even just hold me in her hand as she walked.


“You should make sure he’s comfortable, Yae,” Ayame-san suggested. “I doubt Touya-kun would enjoy being thrown around.”


After that first hand experience, I certainly wouldn’t.


“Onee-chan, I think you should put him somewhere you can feel him. Onii-chan might get lost.”


That was another good idea. If even Yae’s breath could knock me over, any movement could send me flying while she walked to school.


“Um… Well… if that’s the case then how about this?” I heard Yae as my body was pinched between her fingers. Like a crane game prize, I was lifted high up in front of her face and then lowered before Yae dropped me in a warm, soft location.


“This is…?!”


Yae’s choice was certainly one that I wouldn’t expect of her, but I wasn’t one to complain when I realized.


“Oh my, how bold of you,” I heard.


“Nishishishi~! Onii-chan, I can’t see you anymore, but can you hear me in there?”


Yae’s breast pocket was certainly a place where I’d fit and for Yae to not lose me. Ayame-san was right in that it was a bold move on her part. I found the pocket to be cramped, not because it was a small pocket but because of Yae’s chest. It was a tight fit, meaning I was pressed against Yae’s right breast. I could feel its heat pour through Yae’s clothes and into me. 


“Touya, it’s a little embarrassing, but this is probably the safest place,” my world shook as Yae spook. While in direct contact with her, her very words caused her body to move. I could feel the vibrations with my entire body. Her breathing alone brought me up and down rhythmically. Her heart, I could tell, was pounding fiercely like a taiko drum. 


Much like bag yesterday, the only light source I had was from above, but it was quickly sealed away when Yae buttoned the breast pocket up so I wouldn’t fly out.


Tremble!


“Uwah!” my body was whipped into the air and then quickly flung down as the entire pocket began to move.


“This could work,” I heard. “Still, this really is surreal.”


Boing!


She wasn’t kidding. Never in my life would I think I’d be pressed up against a girl’s breast at 10 cm tall. I wondered if Yae even knew they were bouncing as she walked. I could feel the impacts of her footsteps with my entire body.


“Touya, are you ready?” I heard Yae ask, but there was no way she could hear me even if I replied so I chose not to waste my breath. Yae was already moving.


“We’ll be going then, Okaa-san.”


“Have a good day, you two.”


I certainly hoped it would be good.