- Text Size +

Chapter 11

   

Without warning, the stomach walls began a series of crushing contractions, the peristaltic belly muscles squeezing Jason slowly towards the lower end of the chamber again, where digestive hell and certain death waited in the serpentine small intestine.

 

But Cindy’s quest for erotic sensation had postponed Jason’s preparation for this next stage of digestion when she neutralized her stomach acids. Regardless, digestion needed to proceed so her stomach’s response now was to crush her prey down to a workable size for the small intestine.

 

Jason knew he was in trouble when the toned muscles of Cindy’s stomach squeezed him tightly in a hungry embrace until his ribs began to crack, his tortured screams lost in the constricting flesh. But there was one who heard his anguished suffering.

 

Cindy, with the stethoscope still pressed to her stomach, listened in fascination to the sounds deep within her turbulent gut, imagining the terrifying ordeal of her victim, first to be hungrily gulped down her throat and now imprisoned in her indomitable belly and completely at her mercy.

 

A sudden knock at the door startled her from her reverie and her gut geared down in anticipation of an unknown danger. Jason felt the stomach walls relax, allowing him a precious intake of breath but making him painfully aware of his damaged ribs. Now he was convinced he was destined to be food and she never had intended he should escape her voracious stomach.

 

Cindy rose nervously, threw on a robe and clutching it around her nakedness, approached the door. She listened for a moment and hearing nothing, asked “Who is it?” A female voice came back, “A friend please let me in.” This wasn’t a voice she recognized and who would be calling at this hour.

 

Her tortured victim momentarily forgotten, Cindy asked nervously, “Do I know you?” The voice on the other side said “You might say your fiancé knew me inside-out but more to the point, I know you’re a man-eater and you have a live one inside you right now, so please open the door.”

 

This revelation caused Cindy to stagger back clutching her stomach reflexively, as if Jason might suddenly break out. In a haze of confusion she returned to the door hesitantly, unlocked and opened it. Standing there and smiling at her was an attractive blonde who seemed vaguely familiar.

 

Without hesitation the blonde walked into the room and softly closed the door behind her. “You might remember we met briefly in Vermont the night you watched me eat your fiancé Bill”, the blond confessed with such quiet confidence that Cindy was completely taken off guard.

 

Pausing to compose herself and absorb what she’d just heard, Cindy blurted, “You…you’re the girl who swallowed Bill alive that night?” “Yes I am” returned the blonde. “And there’s something else you need to know about Bill; at the same time he was your fiancé, he was my abusive husband, so I did you a favor.”

 

Cindy now in shock, sat down heavily on the bed. The blond mused “It’s ironic really when you think about it; he shit on both of us in life and then ended up as a little piece of shit himself after I’d done with him. I’m sorry I had to spring this on you at a time when you’re at such a disadvantage but I think you’ll appreciate there really isn’t an appropriate time to tell someone you ate her boyfriend.”

 

Cindy couldn’t help stealing a glance at the blonde’s abdomen, marveling over the fact that Bill had spent his last moments trapped inside there. She bore no malice for this woman because she’d suspected that Bill had another woman on the side but she’d never known anything solid enough to confront him with.

 

But that didn’t explain the blonde’s presence now, so she asked “How on earth did you find me and why?” The blond said in answer “It really wasn’t too difficult. First, I had to disguise myself so Bill wouldn’t recognize me when I did confront him. You see I fully intended to eat him, as dramatically as possible.

 

“I followed the two of you so knew who you were before I dispatched Bill to the tender mercies of my belly, and then I found out you were joining the hunters and it was simply a matter of tracking the credit card statements that came to your apartment after you left.”

 

She paused and extended her hand with a warm smile saying, “By the way, my name is Heather.” They shook hands and Cindy began, “But how….” when Heather cut her off saying, “All in good time, but first things first”, then both of them sat down on the bed and the atmosphere became considerably more relaxed.

 

Heather began “I’ve been shadowing your little group for a while now with the intention of recruiting one of the predators you catch for my own purposes but I’ll explain that in a moment. At first I thought Diane would be that predator but she’s too reluctant to use her talents. But then I saw what you did with Jason and realized that you were true predator material.”

 

Incredulous, Cindy asked, “You were watching me the whole time?”

“Oh no, but I saw enough tell-tale signs to realize you’d  swallowed Jason and that routine with the baking soda was a dead giveaway that you were prolonging his life in your belly for your own pleasure.

 

“That’s when I knew you had the imagination and instincts to be a true predator; you were really into sensuous swallowing and carnal consumption, reveling in your victim’s terror of being trapped deep inside your stomach. But I will admit I did watch you through a chink in the curtains just now,” Heather admitted.

 

“But you don’t understand” Cindy interjected, “I don’t have the ability to shrink anyone, it was Diane that shrunk Jason!” Heather looked a little surprised but recovered quickly, patting Cindy’s hand and saying, “I don’t think that matters a great deal as long as you enjoy the spirit and spoils of the hunt; I can teach you the remainder.”

 

Heather continued “That brings me to the question of why I need your help. I’ve had more than my fair share of bad relationships with men, although I do have to admit the majority of them were due to poor character-judgment on my part.

 

“That doesn’t alter the fact that there are some real bastards out there who are making some women’s lives miserable and they’ll never see any justice for it. Until now that is; that’s where my plan comes in Cindy, and how you can help me.”

 

Cindy smiled broadly and offered, “We’re going to eat them all?” Heather replied “Well we’re going to have a damn good try, but what I have in mind is organizing it as a business where we are actually paid for putting these low-life bastards out of commission; not just two-timing husbands but perverts, child-molesters and rapists too.

 

“It sounds fantastic, I know; we’ll be punishing the scum of the earth with vigilante justice. I do know the innocent victims of these crimes will pay generously to have their antagonists disappear with no questions asked. I already took three assignments and each one vanished without a trace. It’s a consuming activity.

 

“Of course I told no one how I disposed of them but I can tell you I thoroughly enjoyed hunting them down and giving them the full-on terror treatment for my own carnal pleasure before I dispatched them to tummy-town. Now you tell me if that isn’t fitting justice!”

 

Meanwhile, deep inside Cindy’s growling stomach, Jason had been trying to hear the conversation between the two girls over the frightening, guttural sounds of digestion, but now he was becoming aware that his whole body was beginning to tingle and burn in the agony of digestion.

 

The neutralizing effect of the baking soda was being overcome by the relentless acid and enzymes secreted into her stomach and the atmosphere was acidic and running out of oxygen. Suddenly Cindy’s stomach emitted a ferocious growl that was loud enough for even Heather to hear, doubling Cindy over with a belly-cramp that told her that Jason’s time was up.

 

Deep in the pit of Cindy’s stomach, Jason’s broken, lifeless body was now thrust through the pyloric valve into the small intestine to be dissembled and distributed around the voracious body of the innocent but deadly girl that had selfishly and ruthlessly consumed him, body and soul.

 

As Cindy’s stomach once more relaxed and she recovered her composure, Heather extended a hand to caressed Cindy’s belly saying, “I should have warned you that when you tinker with the digestive process, it sometimes carries painful repercussions. I know, because I’ve been there myself.”

 

Cindy gave Heather an anxious look and said, “What really worries me is I just ended Jason’s life and enjoyed every erotic moment of it. Swallowing Jason and playing teasing games with him, even just the idea of him hopelessly trapped inside me while I digested him was incredibly empowering to me as a woman.

 

“My urge to swallow him alive took control of me and it was as if I had no conscience for any of my actions after that. Jason was a good man and he didn’t deserve to die like that, but I couldn’t stop myself. I know I’ll feel terrible when I’ve had a chance to think rationally.

 

Heather said gently, “Don’t you think I went through the same turmoil? I must have swallowed half a dozen innocent men before my conscience got the better of me and I came up with this scheme where my eating men would be a benefit to the community and satisfy my insatiable appetite for the little critters too.”

 

Heather continued “I’m passionate about devouring men and too often I’ll spot a complete stranger that sparks a hungry desire in me and I get an irresistible urge to eat him up on the spot so that’s why I’ll need your help to rein me in and keep me on purpose.

 

“There’ll be plenty of low-life scumbags to keep us satiated for a long time to come.” Looking thoughtful, at length Cindy responded, “If you’ll excuse the pun I have to digest this idea, it’s all so sudden and such an abrupt life-style change plus it’s a felony in most states.

 

“But on the other hand it is a perfect solution for my new addiction. I never realized the erotic heights of swallowing a man alive and then the added thrill of having him imprisoned inside me.” She went on, “Do you think there’s any pleasure in it for the victim?”

 

Heather replied “Oh yes, I’ve had a man beg me to swallow him alive and still scream in sheer terror of going down my throat when he realized the horrific and rather permanent outcome of a one-way trip inside me and being digested alive.

 

“I’m beginning to think female predation might be an evolutionary step to ‘thin the herd’ of undesirable human characteristics that would then be eliminated from the genetic line, so-to-speak.” Cindy nodded and said “That’s a fascinating thought; we might be benefitting mankind in general.”

 

She asked “Have you ever chewed one up?” Heather answered “No, I don’t think anything can beat the thrill of swallowing them alive or feeling their terror when I tease them with my teeth and then gulp them down only to face the horrors of full digestion inside my belly.”

 

Rising from the bed and rubbing her stomach Cindy said, “Mmm, but speaking of bellies, mine is empty again and I’m starving. Much as I enjoyed eating him, I guess Jason wasn’t much of a meal so how about we go eat something a little less stimulating and a little more filling?”

 

“I was about to suggest the very same” Heather said, “In fact if it’s OK with you, this would be a great time for me to run my latest assignment to ground. Before I came here I tracked him to a sleazy bar not far from here, so it’ll give you an opportunity to watch me in action if you’re interested.”

 

“God yes”, said Cindy, “It’s such a turn-on to watch a man devoured; that night when I watched you swallow Hank, I was extremely aroused but so confused by my feelings. Then later I fantasized about how sensuous it must be to swallow a man alive, but never believed it possible until now.”

 

They chatted on while Cindy dressed and then the two of them left in a cab, while outside, hundreds of rapists, child molesters and two-timing wife-beaters slept on, blissfully unaware that they had become potential prey for a couple of man-eaters that would be prowling the night preying on low-lifers.

 

Arriving at the bar, Heather went inside with her oversize bag, leaving Cindy waiting in the cab. Ten minutes later she returned, asking the driver to take them to an all-night restaurant where they arrived within minutes. In no time they were seated in a booth and Cindy couldn’t contain her curiosity.

 

Heather said, “It’s just too easy with these sleaze bags; you just flirt a little and tell them to follow you into the bathroom when you know it’s all-clear and then presto, you have bite-size perpetrator! He’s 2-inches tall and fits nicely into a special compartment in my purse. He can throw a fit and scream his head off and no one is any the wiser because he’s surrounded by his own clothes.”

 

Incredulous, Cindy asked “You mean he’s in there right now?” Patting her purse Heather replied, “Right here and not going anywhere until a little later when he’ll drop a link in the food chain. No matter how tough they are even at 2-inches tall, they all plead for their worthless lives faced with the reality of being eaten alive”.

 

They finished an early breakfast and made their way back to Cindy’s hotel room. Instructing Cindy to follow her lead, Heather lifted the naked man from her purse and deposited him on the nightstand where he looked up in awe at the two giantesses towering over him.

 

Then Heather slowly and seductively began stripping off her clothes. Cindy took the cue and peeled off her own clothes while their small spectator watched with growing interest. He was taken completely by surprise when Heather said, “You don’t belong in the world of real men Hank; real men don’t molest little children the way you did.”

 

Hank was puzzling over how she knew who he was and what he’d done, but Heather went on “You’ve been banished from the company of decent people and you are sentenced to spend your last minutes of life passing into the jaws of death, gulped down the gullet of gastronomic greed to suffer digestive disassembly in the caustic consumption chamber of a gluttonous giantess.”

 

“Who the hell do you think you are?” piped a belligerent Hank who hadn’t yet come up to speed on the veiled threat. In answer, Heather opened her mouth and ran her tongue across her teeth and moved her naked stomach so close to him he could hear the soft sounds of digestion deep inside, saying “I’m your worst nightmare; I’m a real predator that’s gonna’ eat yo’ ass.”

 

End of chapter 11