- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 One more week, a new chapter! I just wanted to use that although in this chapter there are no erotic acts in itself if there are finally physical descriptions of certain... things, naked people and a first great discomfort.

I promise nothing, but probably this week I can prepare and upload two chapters.

 


 

"Damn Carmen," Lucy muttered under her breath, so focused on her string of curses that she wasn't even looking out the window of the limo that carried her.

"Damn Carmen ... grrrr!" The reporter growled hitting the padded seat hard, the image of her new coworker accepting the deal without even consulting her burned in her memory ... memory of 20 minutes ago, but still burned. Not that she wasn't going to accept the opportunity, of course she was going to accept it! Everything that was around her and was happening was like a dream come true, one too good to be true ... the problem came from Carmen's attitude and her self-name as first in command!

At least Eva- Goddess Eva seemed to be fully aware of her discomfort while Carmen explained her ideas for the documentary and that reassured her. That had to be the reason why Goddess Eva had given her this part of the job ... Lucy half convinced herself, leaning her head against the glass.


 

(15 minutes ago)

 

"Your ... children? ..." Lucy asked slowly, reading as seriously as possible the contract that the "patriarch" and husband of Eva Henry had offered her. (How many husbands and wives Eva had was something that was beginning to surprise and scare in equal parts)

Eva nodded smiling. "Since Carmen has already granted herself the opportunity to document the infrastructure and how Arcadia has evolved, I want you to take care of something that I personally consider hundreds of times more important ... but don't tell anyone, okay? The people here know perfectly my favoritisms for my children, but I prefer to pretend I keep neutrality!" The goddess wink at her new employee, stroking her neck with the index. “Part of the reason I do this is because I want ... my children to have the opportunity to live in a world where they can be whatever they want. When we were young Olivia, Leon and I fled the city where we lived with our respective parents when I started to stand out a lot, for calling them to be bigger than a two-story house in some way. Let's start traveling the globe looking for more people like me first, and when it was clear that I was something unique in our species we started looking for a place to live, for us and for the people who had joined us on our trips.

It was not easy, we got to create 6 colonies before finally finding the place we were looking for! Arcadia 7Th became the definitive colony, the place where we built on an empty, cold and totally isolated environment of the population ..."

 

"Sounds hard ..." Lucy whispered not knowing how to react.

 

“All the beginnings are hard but I wouldn't change those years traveling the globe for anything in the world! They served me to see everything that ours could offer at that time, and use that knowledge to shape our country. My children ... you'll see, Lucy” Eva leaned back looking for the right words, to the point of fiddling with her lips in an innocent gesture. (too much for someone so big and awesome)

“The reason I have taken so long to have children is because I was afraid that they were like me, that they felt everything I felt… and it turned out that I was right! They are… the same as me, and they mean that the world will end up knowing them, for better or for worse” The reporter nodded, understanding (or rather trusting to understand) what the giantess was trying to say. Using part of the documentary to present both the Goddess and her children would serve to remove possible fears and prove that they were not dangerous (which for the moment Lucy herself didn't feel they were) would help a lot to establish a better relationship between Arcadia 7Th and the world. "And what exactly would my part of the documentary be?"

 

The Goddess nodded smiling, moving her hands in front of Lucy as if she were molding some kind of vase. As if by magic, a green energy began to emanate from her fingers, forming a sort of tiny replica of what appeared to be a building. “I know that it sounds like I'm some kind of evil queen, but since my children are 10 years old I let them live in a building separate from the palace to have privacy and space to develop their tastes and interests without… You know how this is going! There is a lot, a lot of movement in the palace among administrators, employees and leaders of other districts who come for work. I don't want my children to feel that we have no privacy, I didn't want them to feel that their affairs are everyone's business. For now I don't want people to know about my documentary until we have prepared a first version, so for the moment to be able to do your part of the documentary you will infiltrate the building staff-”

 

“Staff? What?"

Eva knew Lucy's confusion was totally logical and understandable, so being careful not to scare her, she began to slowly stroke the reporter's back with her index. "You see, to ensure that my children have everything they need to be well but at the same time they have jobs to do I have hired auxiliary cooks-" Lucy swallowed visibly nervous, tensing her back slightly. "Auxiliary gardeners-" More tension. "Auxiliary Servants-"

 

"Why are they all auxiliary?!" Lucy asked rising suddenly, pushing Eva's finger aside.

 

“Because I like my children to do things for themselves but have people who can help them, teach them and make sure that everything is fine! Unlike the main palace staff that if they work directly, the Luminous Garden staff is only there to make sure everything is done well and to assist my children in their daily tasks ... although the cooks insist on being the chefs and use my children as kitchen apprentices, something they don't like how disastrous and untidy they are cooking… ”

"Can you go back to the initial topic, Goddess Eva?" Lucy asked almost pleadingly, the tension around her totally palpable.Eva nodded, making the model of the building she had created unconsciously vanish.

 

“Your cover will be like a new Nany-”

"Nanny?!"

"Not in the literal sense of the word, my children know how to take care of themselves and not cause their accidental deaths!" Eva corrected between smiles, although Lucy swore to have heard an enticing "I believe" covered by laughter. "You see, Nany's position for me is more like a friend of my children, someone who talks to them, knows how to listen and can advise while avoiding behaviors that go to self-destruction ... or destruction in general" Eva seemed really powerful and not only physically, her exploits without going into any detail were already an indication that she could really be considered a Goddess. So the idea of r03;r03;dealing with her children, described by her mother as "same as me" ...

The reporter had already worked many times as a babysitter to pay for her university studies and successfully to the point of getting several regular children. None of them could do things like teleport things, read minds or God knows that.

 

 


 

 

"Miss Lucy Crews?" The robot driving the limo asked for the speakers just as the limousine's movement stopped. “We have reached Little L. Garden, your destination”

"Ah?! Oh yes!” Going back on its own was easy, the side door of the limo will open automatically and the light and cold, damp air from the outside completely clouded your senses. "Thank you very much for bringing me ... do I have to pay something or something?"

 

The robot emitted some confusing beeps, beeps that sent a clear and concise message to the reporter who got off the limousine travel bag full of new versions of her electronic devices and the guide Eva had delivered under her arm and her new work contract in hand. According to the Goddess, the “blessing?” that she had placed on her would serve to hide her reporter's cover before her children, allowing her to integrate into the staff of Luminous Garden (or the Little L. Garden that according to Eva was a smaller replica of the original building, like a kind of luxury summer house) without arousing any suspicion in children. Reassured on the one hand although the unique-looking brand under her wrist wasn't the most discreet in the world. (although for Lucy's liking it was pretty cool)

The robot got off the limousine just behind Lucy, the gray and cloudy sky threatening with rain making the image of the street where they were much more gloomy and gloomy than necessary. “L.L Garden, the holiday home of the Heirs at Anchorage Point, the mobile military base of Arcadia 7Th. Built to move around any ocean and under any kind of weather, Anchorage Point was designed to serve as a temporary home for families chosen by our international scouts to join Arcadia, trips that Goddess Eva and Patriarch Leon like to call them New Friends Invitation" Lucy looked around, the high-rise buildings of futuristic appearance and with the facades full of vegetation and luminous signs served to inspire her to resume her attempt at a cyberpunk novel, something she had never dared to think about even after the worst summer of her life Looking for inspiration.

The building in front of her was different from the rest both in size and in being the only one with a garden across the street, large hedges that grew to more than 20 feet high serving as a natural fence with a large metal door crowned by a sign of apparently neon that said LLGarden serving as entrance.

"Here is your bracelet-key that serves both to identify, perform economic transactions to open, close and activate all the building systems, Miss Lucy" The robot explained as he opened the compartment of his chest, a blue-gray bracelet identical to that of all the employees with whom I had contact on the day leaving on a tray in the compartment.

 

“And with this is it? I pass through the reader and can I… enter without doing anything else?” The reporter asked as she placed it on her wrist trying to hide Eva's blessing, the bracelet suddenly adjusting perfectly to the shape of it. "Incredible…"

 

“Correct, you just need to bring it closer and all the readers that can be activated with your bracelet will be… activated, regardless of the redundancy.We have advised his new boss Sirius to come pick you up on the ground floor, wait for him there and everything will be fine"

 

"I don't like the tone too much ... the way you're saying it, you know?" Lucy joked trying to get something else out of the robot, still slightly worried.

The robot emitted two beeps of confusion while making a gesture that due to its structural limitations should be the way to shrug. "They are young, and that means everything that means ... don't be too hard or be too afraid of them and you'll be fine” The robot explained before turning around and floating back to the limousine, entering inside just in time to dodge a drop of water. “We are not yet in Arcadia but still allow me to welcome you to our country, Lucy. May the force be with you-”

"Do you really say that here?!" The reporter asked quickly like a bullet, her eyes lighting up like a child on Christmas day.

 

"No, I'm sorry." The robot apologized by giving a metallic laugh that left the reporter in awe. “It was just a little joke based on the parameters of your latest movies watched online, Miss Lucy. We aren't any kind of sect that always says goodbye saying some phrase like May the light of the Goddess take care of you”

 

"Well, it's a good phrase ..." Lucy reflected as the robot marched in the limousine, the only vehicle that drove down the street. Pedestrians quickly began to walk along what seemed to be marked as a road as soon as the limousine moved away, only a few stopping to look at some with curiosity and others with confusion. "Well Lucy, you started the day as an Alabama Spirit correspondent, you continued it as the chosen to interview the Goddess and now you are here as her personal reporter in charge of her great documentary in a secret work as ..." Swallowing slowly and holding on with stronger to her bag, Lucy stepped forward to be next to the reader emitter of the door, rising in courage to raise her hand with the bracelet.

As if a browser pop-up page were a holographic screen appeared in front of the reader. ‘You want to enter: Lucy Crews, Nanny. It is right?"

Lucy nodded as if waiting for someone to answer her, not realizing the green button she said was confirming just below. After a few giggles of the people still watching her, the reporter finally managed to make the "click" that allowed her to enter the garden, which in turn caused the building's doors to open at the same time. "Come on ... come on, Lucy ... it's now or never ... they can't be so dangerous, right?" The reporter encouraged herself, finally entering the hall of the building.

Or so she thought, since the first room directly in front of her looked like a simple hall with a shoe cabinet on the wall ... shoe cabinet that reached the ceiling. Ceiling of 25 feet minimum height, and that without having a measuring tape at hand.

 

Assuming that the building required indoor slippers, Lucy passed her bracelet through the reader in the closet that opened her sliding door at the time. Inside, just as Lucy expected, there were dozens of shoe shelves ... a huge amount of them absolutely huge with sneakers, heels and all kinds of shoes of such a huge size. And again and just as Lucy expected that meant that the Goddess's children, or at least a specific amount of them apparently, were as large as her mother.

That caused a lump in the throat that quickly moved to her stomach, quickly becoming a digestion cut (which had not eaten anything in the last 10 hours should be really serious) to hear some small grunts on the other side of the door noble wood slide. The time had come, the time for which she had prepared so much in the last 25 minutes. With a smile from ear to ear the reporter ran her hand through the reader who was driving the door too big and heavy to move it in another way. "Good morning! ...-" Lucy said loudly and clearly that slowly became an increasingly whispering voice.

Nothing, nothing in the world could have prepared her for this. Not 40 years in the world's most secret and violent special forces, nor 35 years trapped in a room with Tarantino, Hideo Kojima and a bunch of snuff tapes.

Nothing in the absolute definition of the word, because nothing could have even broken her mind more. And she had to narrate months ago the world championship of cricket, hockey-grass and badminton in a row without breaks and without having any idea of r03;r03;any of the sports.

 

The interior room was as one would expect a luxury living room, with an area at the bottom where there seemed to be a minibar, pool table and many other entertainment and a main area with sofas and armchairs of the highest quality and functionality arranged in the center all facing a fireplace with a gigantic screen on top. And to call it gigantic was especially serious since the whole room was rescaled to an absolutely colossal size, the armchairs and sofas of more ... human size? Their seats reached her waist and were at least 9/10 feet tall and at least 6 and a half wide. And none of that was what Lucy was seeing, her eyes too focused on the person who was looking forwards leaning forward with her back to her in one of the giant sofas.

The person exhibiting an absurdly beautiful integral nude on the one hand.

And on the other hand, so large, much larger than the armchair, which made it without many calculations at the height of 20 feet, standing up and down. From the voice, the shape of her super small waist, the vagina still virginal in appearance although somewhat too low and of her absolutely huge, firm and round buttocks indicated that the person should be a woman ... Which meant that the meat trunk of illegal dimensions in 24 countries and meat balls also the size of rhythmic gymnastics balls should be some kind of hallucination ... a mirage caused by the difference in the heat inside the building and the cold air that had just entered with er from the outside.

Yep, Lucy nodded to herself with a half-smile proud to discern the source of the mirage.

 

"Come on ... we have a place for the master tablet!, how could it always disappear?!" The woman (rather young for her slightly sharp tone but expanded as Eva for her voice) was not having any results in her search, forcing her to to lean more on the sofa arm to continue searching between the next pair of cushions ... And that caused the trunk of meat that descended to almost the knees and as thick as her giantess ankle rising slightly towards the reporter when she was leaning against the sofa arm, her enormous and illusory weight large enough that she still hung completely smoothly.

An especially realistic mirage, Lucy thought to herself as she watched as the trunk and rhythmic gymnastic ball game swayed to the vibrant beat of those huge buttocks as the woman evolves through the sofa. After leaning a little further, the reporter could discern how the meat trunk was completely covered with the same soft, whitish skin and without any wrinkle or defect to the huge tip, which even covered with skin was clear that it was much thicker than the trunk previous. The meat gathered on the tip in a small (in comparison) rather adorable foreskin, Lucy was allowed to admire in silence.

"Finally!" The girl shouted for joy rising at full height with what appeared to be a huge simple tablet. "TThis has been Mythr's fault, it's always her who takes the tablet" The girl said to herself as she turned to the door ... and met Lucy in her view.

 

As night falls at the end of each day, silence fell on both that only stared at each other:

  • The girl studied the reporter silently, her eyes slightly shining moving up and down, then from side to side and finally back to the reporter.
  • Lucy, on the other hand, looked at the gigantic young woman's perfect face, her huge breasts each larger than her head and her hair and pupils with the same crystalline appearance as Eva's. And to the trunk of meat that hung from her crotch in the position that Lucy had seen so many times (more on the internet than in person) even slightly wobbly by the gesture of having turned around.

The reporter nodded to nothing in particular for a frozen expression for having realized ... that there was no mirage. Too much tension, too much pressure that ended up breaking Lucy's mind to the point that the first thing that came out of her mouth was neither an apology nor an escape.

Instead it was a phrase that was chasing her and that she was unable to control. "Do you like splatoon?"

 

Responding first with a sepulchral silence, the giantess girl instead continued with the most natural and logical action in a situation as illogical as that.

Let out a cry of pure shame as she tried to cover her crotch (ineffectively) with one hand and her humongous breasts with the other arm. (ineffectively)

"Who the hell are you?!" The girl screamed even louder, falling to her knees on the floor, still getting much taller than Lucy. "What are you doing in our house!?" The girl continued screaming in embarrassment, tears falling down her flushed cheeks. Screams that Lucy did not hear, her mind suddenly feeling too charged as if it was resonating thousands of drums at once.The world grew darker around him while he lost strength in his knees, rushing to the floor covered with carpets.

 

(...)

The cry of shame and heartbreaking fear resonated throughout the building despite the barriers and systems to prevent it from plaguing the walls and floors. Nothing in this world could really pose a mortal threat to them, and yet all the staff that was nearby and 6 of her brothers and sisters decided to break the rule of not teleporting in the building to come to their aid.

 

35 minutes later the laughter is still heard (laughter from the children of the Goddess and concealed by everyone who hoped to continue collecting their salary at the end of the month) on all floors of the building, just like the crying disconsolate on the first floor now completely sealed until further notice.

"She has raped me ... that stranger has raped me with her eyes!" The third daughter of the Goddess, Celica, sobbed with her face sunk in her hands and her body completely defeated on the armchair that bore her name. “Now we can never get married! My virgin has taken from me-”

 

"Shhh..." The little girl (compared to Celica at least) who sat on the arm of the armchair sighed insisting on her strategy of headpatting and hugging the head of the giantess. There was no one in the world who knew Celica (also in the opposite sense) as much as Abbie, a lifetime together since they met at 6 months olt as evidence, and yet the human had a hard time staying stoic and empathic with a cry like that. “Don't you think you're being a bit dramatic, Cel? Talk about rape when all she has done to you was...”

The giantess quickly gave up crying and tears, straightening to look directly (unconsciously putting her back more straight than normal to secure her size in front of Abbie) to her life partner. “You don't know how she looked at me! It was ... it was like a bloodthirsty beast! Cold and stoic, waiting for her moment to devour me…”

 

As it had previously happened minutes ago, the mention of the final comment raised a guilty and malicious giggle, this time coming from the eldest of the only two brothers who had stayed with her after nothing had happened to their sister, the fourth son of the Goddess Alec. "I think that if we can make something clear about this, it is that the old-world organization systems like places for the tablet don't work-"

“How can you start saying something like that right now?! Our older sister has been raped and you want to reorganize the organization system?!” Buck, her twin brother and fifth son of the Goddess answered him, rising suddenly from the armchair of both of them, almost overturning the armchair and his brother on the floor in the process. “We have to do justice! She is our older sister and the minimum punishment that bitch deserves is a quick death!” Buck's love for his older sister was as evident and intense as ever, a love and admiration born of being her the only other pair of twins (not identical in their cases) in the family. So intense that as always it ended up being a bit almost too suffocating.

 

"Nobody is going to take revenge on anyone, Bucky..." Abbie tried to calm the situation, ignoring the hateful looks of the young "God" for intervening seeking peaceful resolutions.

Who did not ignore the hateful look was the cause of the whole situation, who responded to his little brother with a hatredful look as or even more terrifying than his forcing him to shrink scared in his armchair. Even being all brothers and sons of the Goddess, the physical differences between Eva's sons (born of a patriarch impregnated with Eva) and those of Eva's daughters (born of Eva herself permeating one of the matriarchs) was like the comparison between a lynx and a bengal tiger, especially in the size part.

While the children rose up among humans, even measuring an average of 2 meters with 11 years they were no match for their female counterparts that inherit the size and unique nature of their bodies directly from their mother. (being the age at which they reached 2 meters high much earlier ¾ years)

 

Abbie gave a quick kiss to her beloved on the forehead as a thanks, turning immediately to stick the tongue to the too brave young. “Buck, honey… If you want to do something that your sister would really appreciate, could you go to make her a pineapple juice? I would do it but you know that for humans like me it isn't possible to handle the immense amounts of liquid that bitch consume!” Celica stifled a faint giggle at the tone and how suddenly abrupt speech of her beloved. “Don't laugh it's true! I've seen you drink the weight of an adult cow in liters of milk!”

 

"Make a pineapple juice? Damn human bastard ...-"

"How dare you?!" Celica shouted completely changing her mood, the comment affecting her especially, perhaps even more than the threat's own objective. “Who invited you to play with us when you were alone at recess?! Who managed to let you play football with the other boys in your class?! HOW CAN YOU STILL INSULT SOMEONE USING HUMAN?!”

 

“I get it, I get it! You don't have to keep screaming, bubba!” The 13-year-old grunted his teeth as he rose from his shared chair, shying away from his older sister's angry look at the choice of words.

Abbie and Celica waited a few seconds of silence before sighing and laughing in unison, hoping Buck hadn't heard them. If there was anything in the world that the young man hated more than receiving orders from humans it was when they laughed at him.

And if it was a human who caused them to laugh at him? Hatred would quickly go to anger. And Buck was not known for being especially peaceful.

 

"You can laugh at my twin as much as you want," Alec said, attracting the attention of the two 16-year-old girls. "But back to reality I agree that we should do something with that human ... we don't know his intentions and that he was able to access the building means that we can be unprotected"

"Splatoon ..." Celica said to herself out loud, completely breaking the thread of the conversation Alec raised.

“Splatoon? Do you want to play Splatoon now?” Abbie asked as confused as Alec or even more. "Strange moment but I can go find the switch and your special controls..." Celica denied rubbing her forehead with both thumbs. "That pervert said if I liked splatoon before she passed out-" "You will leave her unconscious with an emotional shock" Abbie corrected in a clearly accusatory tone. 

"Yeah..." The giantess said nodding slowly. “We have to find out if it's some kind of code among rapists to know if whoever is in front is a possible victim!-”

 

“Ok, now you are being dramatic! It might just be the only thing she managed to say before her brain was fried by your terrifying mental waves! According to the security guardbot, there was a switch between her belongings ...” The giantess continued to nod as her companions searched for other possible explanations, patiently waiting for the moment when Abbie ran out of ideas to implant her own in her little head. “No no, Don't even think about it!! We will not enter the underground cells to investigate! That place is not made for your size, I don't want have to go through the shame of going to Hope to get you back crying from the frame in which your huge ass gets stuck, you hear me! We will not go down there!” Celica slowly turned her head towards her human-sized brother (at least more than her) in front of her who elegantly rejected the offer with a single nod, forcing the giantess to decide to turn her head back to the human now sitting on her knee.

"NO!" Abbie shouted as soon as she understood (rather, visualized) the plan that Celica had implanted in her mind in great detail.

 

“Oh come on, you can get in and out perfectly! I want my revenge in front of my visual violator and only you can enter those halls! It is not my fault that my mother chose that the roofs were 9 feet high to keep us away, I need my partner, the absolute beauty of my girlfriend, my wife and counselor, my eternal beloved to get the answers I need!” Celica pleaded with her hands clasped and lying on the floor on her knees.

 

Unfortunately for the giantess and although Abbie enjoyed so many compliments coming from someone who surpassed her in all sections, the response of the human was still a resounding and clear No. One that slowly Celica tried to change while her hair began to light up an intense pinkish green. "Don't even think about trying ..." Abbie tried to ask too late, Celica's mental suggestion had already taken control of her mind. "Don't even think about it! Don't make me your puppet! I will, ok ! I will do it but enough! GET OUT. MY. MIND. BITCH!” The human growled, clutching her head with both hands, the giantess's control over her slowly fading away.

 

"I swear I'll make it worth it ... please" Celica thanked in silence as she watched the second person of the day snarling down the hall, planning what to do to compensate her for the favor. A growl from her little brother as a reminder and full of a clear message echoed behind her, Celica not even having to turn around to visualize her expression of disgust. "I know it was wrong, Alec ... you don't need to remind me. That has been wrong ... I didn't like it either"

"And then, dear older sister?" Alec asked with his disgusting and hated ironic tone.

"... leave me alone ... that girl was devouring me with her eyes and I know that Abbie will forgive me"

 

 


 

'When one thought the day couldn't get weirder ...’

Although Lucy's mind had returned to itself 10 minutes ago, was her body still too ... exhausted? Exhausted? The situation was not like asking for a dictionary. A strange sensation kept her immobile on the kind of metal surface where she was, as if it were a great weight she was hanging from her entire body.

The last thing the reporter could remember was the most important discovery of the decade ... or of the century. Futanaris exist.

Lucy herself was not someone especially involved in this world of oriental depravity, the hours of night work daytime rest and her own age maybe something too old to mess with a youthful rage on that side of the network the culprits mainly.

 

‘Why am I thinking about that?’ The reporter said to herself in a silence worthy of a grave, the only good thing being paralyzed was that her cheeks would almost certainly look red from the outside. And luckily, because every second that she will not try to focus her mind on analyzing her confinement she was going back to the work of art that hung like a hose from the crotch of that girl ... giantess. The funny thing is that although her first presentation to one of her new bosses has ended so badly, she was not even in the top 3 of the worst first days of her life.

The girl ... giantess seemed especially embarrassed and hurt, Lucy thought as she counted the 19 flickering of the lights right now over her. And it was not for less, the last thing someone may want is to feel robbed in their own home ... especially being completely naked. Lucy's thoughts were alternating between the image of the naked giantess girl, how bad she felt about what had happened and loose fragments of Black Rover for the next 5 minutes (or 5 hours, there was no way to count the time since its horizontal position looking at the ceiling) until in the distance she hear the sound that so many times she had heard that day of mechanical doors opening.

A woman's voice asked someone 5 minutes of time with the prisoner that Lucy assumed it was her, her steps quickly approaching where the reporter was. "Are you awake, perverted?" The voice asked as a new light flooded Lucy's point of view and the sound of a door opened right next to her.

 

It turned out that it was not a door, but a gate that allows the female voice to pull the surface where Lucy was outside, a much more normal ceiling (normal within the science fiction fantasy that everything seemed to be in the island) receiving it. The mere idea that all the time she had been held in the closest thing to the morgue that had seen make her bones shake, at least just the time until finally her body began to respond.

“This thing that has happened to you is called Empathic Overload, a defense tool that the Goddess's children and Aunt Eva herself usually use when they are especially locked up… You really should give thanks, you know? You have passed out so quickly that you have not felt any other side effects” The female voice said as she finally appeared in Lucy's point of view, allowing her to finally face her interlocutor.

 

The young woman was especially young, with the naked eye of the same age as the giantess of a while ago. Saving that detail all the rest in her seemed to be extremely normal (which was to be appreciated on the other hand), a face covered with freckles and with a reddish hair like hers braided in two small pigtails that fell in front of her shoulders. Neither too tall nor too short, not too thin but without scandal curves like the rest of the women Lucy had seen on the island, a simple denim jacket that covered her shoulders accompanied by jeans and a short orange striped shirt. Someone ordinary, just what Lucy needed to recover mentally.

The girl offered her hand to the reporter to help her sit down, something Lucy especially appreciated at a time when her muscles still tingled. Her worst fears were confirmed when she saw that the wall where her "bed" came from was full of similar floodgates with signs with numbers engraved on each one. "You've got me ... like a corpse?!" Lucy had to scream completely terrified, a scream that the young woman received with total stoicity.

 

"Who would keep corpses in underground cells instead of incinerating them properly?!" The girl asked really confused by the comment, which helped Lucy remember how different the outside world was and "Arcadia ... 7Th."

 

"Anyway ... you don't look like a guard if we're in an underground jail ... are you my lawyer or something? You have to clarify that all this has been just a great misunderstanding!”

 

The girl stifled a laugh covering her mouth with her fist, a look halfway between pity and pity, especially bothering Lucy. “That's what all the guilty people say, you know? And I'm not your lawyer, far from it!”The young woman smiled as she waved her arm back, waving her jacket in the air, finally making sense of why she didn't have her arms inside her sleeves. “You find yourself before the vital companion and counselor of the third daughter of Goddess Eva, Abbie Perry!”

 

Lucy inclined her head in confusion. “Are you… Abbie's advisor? I don't think that the title of counselor of the third daughter of the Goddess is enough to show off like that...-”

"You idiot! I am Abbie Perry!”

“But you just said that you are the third counselor—”

 

Lucy sincerely tried to get out of the little maze of words she had unwittingly formed, the girl rubbing her face with both hands. “I am Abbie Perry, the counselor and vital companion of Celica, the third daughter of Goddess Eva. Better this way?!” Lucy nodded smiling with a silly, innocent smile, one that now annoys Abbie especially. "And what are you saying that it is not a title to show off, foreigner ?! I am her vital companion, I have been with Celica since we both have reason, we have grown together and we have shared everything-”

"Are you giving much importance to the term Vital Companion, does something extra mean to you than the outside world?" Lucy asked giving freedom (unconsciously) to her journalist vein.

 

"Do they teach you nothing at school, foreigners?! The vital companions are the ones who live and give our lives to the Goddess and her children, we are the ones who accompany the Heirs, we help them maintain order and we remind them of their human side-”

"Are you glorified secretaries?"

Abbie opened her eyes wide, her mouth half open from the disbelief she was feeling. In all her long life, the young woman had never met someone with so little courtesy and unconsciousness at the same time. "How dare you call me glorified secretary, stupid foreigner?!" Abbie shouted finally returning to herself, tears falling down her cheeks in rage. “I AM CELICA'S BEST FRIEND, HER BRIDE, HER CONFIDENT AND HER FIANCEE! I AM NOT A... I AM NOT A SECRETARY!”

 

The last thing the reporter intended to do was bring another young woman to tears, at least she didn't seem to have strange abilities that make people unconscious. “Eh eh, sorry! I wasn't trying to degrade or something like that! I was just asking why I think the term and the function you claim to be really curious!” Lucy tried to comfort her without much success, trying to find a handkerchief to offer her without much success. "I really haven't tried to devalue your position at any time, I'm sure you do a great job at being her life partner!"

"IT'S NOT A JOB!" Abbie shouted even more furiously. “I love Cel with all my heart and she corresponds to me with the same intensity, there is no difference between living with the woman I love and being her vital partner! I take care of her and she takes care of me, without work or obligation through my feelings”

 

"And I'm sure of that!" Lucy smiled trying to wipe the girl's tears with her thumb. "Only someone who loves someone else so much could respond so emotionally"

 

Abbie nodded slowly as she wiped the other side of her face with her sleeve. And suddenly as if a flash had illuminated his face his expression changed from anger to anger. "How dare you confuse me like this, foreigner?! First you visually assault my beloved in our own house and now you try to confuse me?! That was what you intended to do before with splatoon, right ?!”

 

"That? NO, of course not! I was ... I was as nervous as the giant- Celica! I was as nervous as she was and when I get too nervous I usually ask nonsense about my tastes in order to see if the other person is friendly or not!” Lucy said this time she was the one who felt attacked. “I only came to do my job as a new Nanny of the Heirs, I didn't expect that in the first ... second room of the building there would be a monumental giantess naked with a cock that would leave a horse in shame and with two balls the size of giant pumpkins ! No one had warned me!” Lucy said quickly, realizing immediately that the way she described the giantess didn't seem to be liking Abbie too much. "You see? I'm super nervous and start saying stupid things, this time turning to using comparisons based on my parents' farm!”

 

Abbie frowned at all convinced but enjoying the flattery to her beloved (flattery that she undoubtedly shared elsewhere). “New Nanny, huh? Do you know that if that were true Aunt Eva would have said something? No one is hired for the staff of the building without going through her... and as she has said nothing ..."

 

"But it's true! It's she who has hired me and has given me this!” Lucy raised her right hand until the bracelet was in sight, taking advantage to verify that Abbie's bracelet was identical to her own. "You can ... you can ask her if you want, it's the truth!"

 

"Of course I'm going to ask her, you didn't need to tell me!" Abbie growled annoyed at the foreigner's order (begs from Lucy's point of view), turning around ready to get out of jail.

And when the mechanical door opened, the young woman crashed in front of another person's chest, an old-looking man with a dark complexion dressed in an almost perfect butler tuxedo. He all looked like some kind of cartoon of a butler, Lucy saw immediately tried to avoid the look of those eyes almost as sharp as the nose of the Lord. "Sir Sirius ..."

 

The old man waited with a perfect posture for Abbie to recline back into the room, her hands behind her back as she entered without losing even a squeeze of composure. "Miss Abbie, Lucy Crews tells the truth. I also see that your partner's terrible decision to invade your mind has caused you to still be emotionally unstable, I recommend drinking a large glass of hot milk and taking a little nap" The old man passed by with a small bow until he reached the reporter. “Have my apologies, Miss Lucy Crews. I was finalizing the arrangements of your new room when this unfortunate incident occurre” The old man offered his hand in a squeeze. "Sirius Smith, personal butler of Goddess Eva for 40 years, guardian of children for 20 years and administrator of Luminous Garden for 11. A pleasure to meet you"

 

"Likewise!" Lucy rushed to take the butler's hand, surprised by his firmness and strength.

 

Sirius smiled slightly before returning to his expression of previous neutrality, turning around starting to leave prison. “Follow me if you are so kind, I have gathered the children to introduce you to them and then we will go to your room”

The idea of r03;r03;presenting himself to everyone terrified her completely, even more so considering that the giantess of a moment back would be among them and almost certainly he would have had the time to put his brothers against her. Lucy swallowed slowly as she ran as much as her muscles left her not to be left behind, followed by Abbie who muttered and groaned softly as she closed the prison door.