- Text Size +
First picks

Shannon drove in silence into town. Her through ted focused on what she would say to Carly. Excitement kept her on pins and needles through the whole trip.

She slowed down for a bus that was picking up kids in the neighborhood.

Shannon chewed nervously on a nail.

“This should be her bus.”

Ahead and on the left she saw the dark brick home where her friend Carly lived. Standing outside by the mailbox was her best friend. She was dressed plainly in a gray hoodie and black sweat pants. She always wore loose clothing to hide her pudginess.

As the bus slowed for Carly’s stop, Shannon leaned out the window.

“Carly! Over here, it’s Shannon!”

Carly looked right at her, a confused smile coming over her face.

“Shannon?! Hold on!”

Carly ran around and told the bus driver she was going to school with a friend. She then made her way to Shannon and plopped into the passenger’s seat.

“Shannon what...”

Carly stopped and looked her up and down.

“What the hell happened to you? You look amazing!”

Shannon smiled, “ I’ll show you. However, we’re playing hooky from school for a while.”

Carly shook her head, “ No Shan, I can’t do that. I’ve got too many tests and I’ve got a presentation in Mr. Brooks..”

“ Not anymore, those will all be a distant memory. You’ll see.” Shannon cut her off as she drove off.

Carly looked concerned, “ Shan, I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but I can’t miss any school. College is just around the corner and you should be thinking about that too.”

Shannon glanced at her.

“Carly, I’ve discovered something more important than any of that. Something that will guarantee you and I can be together and together we can do whatever our hearts desire. School, your parents, hell, anyone else in the world is nothing compared to what I have to show you!”

Carly sighed. “I don’t know. I want to be with you too, but we’ve talked about this. It’s never gonna be something we can make work. Whatever you’ve found still won’t be enough to convince my parents.”

“Bet.”

Shannon drove the Honda outside of town and headed back to Old Bill Johnson’s farmstead.

“Why are we all the way out here? What could be so great out here that you’re risking me getting in trouble?”

“Will you just wait, you’ve always trusted me before. Trust me now.”

Carly sat back and stared out the window.

Shannon turned down the driveway of the farmstead and parked the car on the backside of the old house.

Shannon turned the car off and looked at her friend.

Taking a deep breath she turned and looked at her friend.

“What if I told you, I could change anything about my appearance, my height and my strength?”

Carly shrugged. “I guess that’s cool, I know you’ve always dreamed about that, but that’s impossible.

Shannon smirked. “Get out of the car and I’ll show you.”

They both stepped out and met in front of the vehicle.

Carly brushed a lock of brown hair out of her face.

“Alright, convince me.” She crosses her arms.

Shannon winked. “Step back a bit.”

Carly rolled her eyes and took a step back.

Shannon quickly grew to fifteen feet tall. Her skin burst through the tight clothes as she rapidly expanded.

Shock quickly overcame Carly’s face as her best friend stood over her. Tatters of clothing fell all around her. She cranes her neck up to take in the beautiful body of her friend towering above her.

“What?! H-how?!” Carly stammered.

“ Molly locked me in a room full of chemicals. They spilled all over me, next thing I knew I was able to do this. Don’t ask me how it works, but Carly, I can do anything. Watch this.”

Shannon’s breasts slowly swelled, her nipples sitting proudly atop of the now much larger orbs of flesh hanging from her chest. Shannon’s hair turned from blond to a brilliant red and her skin darkened to a dark tan.

“That. Is. Amazing!” Carly yelled.

Shannon knelt down and placed two palms on either side of Carlys small head.

Carly’s vision was filled with the contrasting soft white palms of Shannon’s large hands around her face.

“You can have this too, I’ve done it before. To Molly.”

Concern flashed across Carly’s plump face.

“ You did what?”

Shannon shrugged.

“I may have already had a little fun with Molly and her boyfriend. Found out by accident while toying with her that with some of my spit she was able to gain my abilities. They weren’t as powerful as mine, but still, it worked. Obviously I couldn’t let her remain like that so I may have..um...swallowed her while I was really, really big.” She smiled innocently.

Carly just stared at her.

“You swallowed her and she was big too?”

Shannon nodded.

Carly shook her head.

“Shan, I..I don’t know. I don’t even know what to say to..”

Carly was cut short by Shannon placing her much larger lips over hers and kissing her. Shannon jammed her tongue into Carly’s mouth forcing her to gag and swallow her saliva. She placed her hands on her shoulders and held her tight so she wouldn’t get away.

Carly struggled as hard as she could to no avail. Shannon was much to strong for her. Her tongue filled her mouth, causing her cheeks to puff out. She tried to cough as the saliva poured down he left throat.

After several moments, Shannon finally released her. Satisfied she had forced her friend to swallow plenty of her saliva.

Carly fell down coughing and gagging.

Shannon watched intently as Carly slowly composed herself.

Carly sat up, wiping saliva off her face and shot Shannon a glare.

“Might as well give it a try now.” Shannon grinned slyly.

Carly got to her feet, brushing grass off her clothes.

“And how exactly am I supposed to do that?” She said angrily.

“Just use your imagination, let it run wild. You can be anything you want.”

Carly huffed and closed her eyes.

Shannon watched closely as Carlt was deep in thought.

Carly began growing, her baggy clothes tightened as she shot upward. It wasn’t long until she was also completely naked and to Shannon’s surprise, now towering ten feet above her.

Shannon also noticed something else. She had not changed her body in the slightest.

Carly looked down at her now. Taking in the view and marveling at the feeling of being so large.

“Is this what you wanted Shan?”

A frown passed over Shannon’s lips as she inspected her body.

Her pale skin was still there, her small breasts sat above her chubby belly. Shannon could make out the indentations on her waist under her stomach where her panties had dug into her skin. Thick curly pubic hair covered her vagina and she followed her thick legs down to her puffy feet.

“Carly, you can change other things. It doesn’t just have to be your height. We can be perfect together and make everyone else envious of us for once! We can destroy this awful place!”

“I knew it. You always wanted to be like those girls that bullied you. Do you not like me as I am? Am I too fat for you? I’ve accepted who I am. Don’t be like Molly, be the woman I know you are.”

Shannon grew past Carly. She felt the sides of her feet push the toy like car aside as her heels brought down the old farmhouse behind her. Her breasts scraped Carly’s belly as she rose higher and higher, double Carly’s height. She spread her arms wide.

“Look at the power we now possess Carly. Think! Think of all you’ve been through, all the fat jokes and others looking down on you. We can change, change is a good thing!” Her voice booming as she pleaded.

Carly hung her head.

“This isn’t the Shan I know. I won’t let you hurt this town. It may not be everything you wanted, just like I’m apparently not. It’s my home, it’s where my parents live. No one there deserves this. Not even Molly.”

Shannon’s blood began to boil.

“How could she act this way? I thought she would be ecstatic!” Shannon thought angrily.

Narrowing her eyes she looked down on her giant plump friend.

“ I shared this gift with you and you’re throwing it back in my face?”

Shannon willed her muscles to grow.

Carly watched in fear as Shannon rapidly packed on mounds of muscle. Her quads grew out as layer after layer of muscle developed. By the time she was through Carly couldn’t even see Shannon’s face over her ripped chest. Her breasts had gone from globes of fat to well rounded rock hard muscle. Her abs rippled towards the the strong v shape of her waist.

“If you don’t to ascend to goddess hood with me, then you will suffer the same fate as everyone else in this miserable town.” Her deep raspy voice threatened to pop Carly’s eardrums.

Shannon bent down, reaching with her strong veiny arms she grabbed Carly under her arms and began lifting her off the ground until they were face to face.

Carly stared into Shannon’s eyes, now changed to a bright red. Her giant face was tight, not a trace of fat to be found.

“ I hope you’re strong enough for this!” Carly hissed at Shannon.

Carly imagined her fat inflating all over her body as she increased her height to match and surpass Shannon’s.

Fat poured out around Shannon’s thick hands. Carly’s soft belly pressed into her strong stomach and flowed around her as her friend grew taller, fatter and so much heavier.

Her muscles began to strain, burning from the increasing weight. She finally let go as Carly’s puffy feet finally pressed into the ground. Before she knew it she was staring into Carly’s cave sized belly button. Above her, two giant nipples peered over the top of her belly.

Carly pushed her stomach out forcing Shannon into her ass. She then picked up one foot and brought it down onto her.

Shannon reacted quickly and grabbed hold of the super soft and squishy sole threatening to smash her. Straining with all her might she finally held her in place and rolled to her right before the cankled foot can booming down. Scrambling to her feet she leapt onto the top of her foot and grabbed hold of her index toe. Shannon wrapped her mouth it and began sucking.

“I’ve got to get her distracted. I don’t know how she has this much control. Molly wasn’t near as strong. I’m pretty sure I remember how much she liked her feet tended to, perhaps this will buy a quick moment.”

She sucked harder and sloppier, running her hands up and down the top of giant foot.

Carly relaxed.

“Shan, oh my. Don’t stop, that feels amazing. Oh...oh yeah.”

She sat down on her cellulite covered ass, pressing into the earth. Reaching under her belly she found her clit and began stroking it slowly.

Shannon began kissing all around her foot, slowly turning until she was facing Carly.

“Now.” She thought

Jumping off her foot and landing between her legs she started growing and growing and growing. Higher and higher, stronger and stronger. Her growing calves pushed Carly’s legs, spreading them apart. Shannon forced her hand under Carly’s and into her wet pussy.

“OH!” Carly screamed.

Shannon’s hand continued growing inside her vagina. Pressing against the walls, causing her fat friend to begin bucking her hips wildly. She pulled her hand out just in time, as she grew taller and taller.

Shannon’s toes pushed under the folds of her leg fat and pushed onwards surrounding Carly with her tanned veiny feet.

Shannon peered down at her friend, still too lost in her own self pleasure to notice the muscular goddess above her. She scooped her up in one hand and brought her to her lips. Cupping both hands under her, she pushed her belly up with her thumbs and got to work pleasuring her pussyfooted with her rough tongue. The ball of fat that was her friend squirmed harder and harder as she continued, slowly writing the alphabet in cursive across her hairy, wet, fat pussy. In and out of the folds she thrust the tip of her tongue.

Carly orgasmed again and again and again. She had never felt anything like this before. She felt amazing.

Until she opened her eyes.