- Text Size +
Molly sobbed harder as a giant wrinkled hand lifted her from her perch atop the enormous shoulder.

Molly felt the hot breath wash over her as the giant fingers uncurled. She started gagging from the mixture of blood, vaginal fluids and horrid breath assaulting her nose. Wiping away the tears she looked upwards.

The giant soft pink lips stretched in a smile before her, filling her field of view. She could just make out the wrinkles in them through the dim moonlight.

“You fucking bitch.” Molly stammered out.

Shannon’s smile quickly turned to an angry frown.

“You have some fucking nerve to talk to me like that. Every day I woke up afraid to go to school. Afraid of when you would bully me, belittle me and just make me feel like shit. I cried myself to sleep so many nights because of you.”

Shannon paused, holding back a tear.

“I cursed my parents for years for how I looked and the genes they gave me. If only I could change myself, be more confident, sexier, just like you. Well...”

She smiled, revealing her white teeth speckled with pieces of Brian.

“ Thanks to you and your bullying, now I can. I can be anything I want to be. You can no longer push me around, your life is literally in my hands. Brian was just the start for your punishment, but before I get started I want you to experience everything I am capable of, I might even surprise myself.”

Shannon brought her long legs towards her body, pressing the soles of her feet together to form a giant pen that she placed Molly in.

“Enjoy the show.”

The deep voice teased Molly as she was unceremoniously dumped onto the grass. She stood up brushing dirt off her bare body and scanning the giant human prison. She desperately searched looking for any escape, but it was useless. Thats when she noticed something happening, Shannon was changing, except this time it wasn’t her height.

Shannon stifled a laugh as she watched the scared little Molly far below.

“Let’s see what I can do, perhaps a little scarier form for my toy.” She closed her eyes and concentrated.

The first thing Molly noticed was Shannon’s toenails. They rose upwards from her entwined toes, coming to a fine point. The giantess’s feet appeared to thicken, becoming more muscular as giant veins began bulging along the tips and sides of her feet. She turned following the transformation as it worked it’s way up her leg. Smooth soft skin was stretched, becoming more defined as layers upon layers of muscle fought for space.

Molly faced the giantess’s mammoth waist. The large labia was quivering as the changes continued. Fat melted away as a V shape molded into her lower abdominals. The seven foot vagina blossomed out as the blood stained vulva itself packed on muscle. Her lips parted pushed aside by her lengthening clit.

As Molly scanned the hulk like pussy before her, she caught a glimpse of a possible escape. The giantess’s ass inflated with muscle pushing her body up and unbeknownst to Shannon. Creating a small enough gap for her to crawl under and potentially slip through the crack of her ass.

She glanced up licking her lips nervously.

Shannon was completely overcome by her transition. The once supple breasts were deflating against her now muscular chest, the nipples hiding behind her bulging biceps.

Taking a deep breath, Molly dropped down and began crawling under the gargantuan body. The ground was moist from the humidity created by the glistening pussy above. She grunted and pressed forward through the wet grass and found just what she needed. The giantess’s ass cheeks were spread apart just enough that she should be able to squeeze through. She stuck one hand into the gap of the hard flesh and started pushing through.

Shannon peered down through half closed eyes watching the changes. It took seconds for her form to change into the muscular behemoth she now saw. Bronzed skin covered her once pale white body, further accentuating the striation of her muscles. She also noticed Molly’s escape and reveled in feeling the tiny body make its way towards her asshole.

“A nice try, stupid but nice. Oh! She found it.”

Molly was able to find stubs of hairs as she pushed through the darkness. She stopped, panting and exhausted.

“I...hope this fucking works. I’ll be damned if I’m dying like...”

Molly’s thoughts were quickly cut off by the feeling of shaking and the walls around her pressed, forcing the air out of her.

Shannon stood up to her full height and stretched her god like body. Spreading her legs she bent over and peered between her thighs. Reaching through she dug into her ass crack and grabbed hold of Molly’s leg. Releasing her ass cheeks she pulled her out and stood back up.

“ You don’t want to leave before the show even begins do you?” Shannon said sadly.

The little form of Molly gasped for breath, her breasts jiggling with every movement. Her leg was on fire from being pinched by claw-like fingernails that matched the toe nails she saw earlier.

“Here, have a little better spot.” The deep voice almost sounded lovingly.

Molly was brought before one of Shannon’s three foot long erect nipples. It laid flat against her muscular chest.

“I suggest you hang on.”

Molly grabbed the nipple just before the giant hand fell away. She struggled to keep her grasp, finally bracing her feet on top of some rippling muscle and establishing her two handed hold on the dark nipple.

“Now that you can’t escape, which was a stupid move on your part, I can finish.”

Molly saw Shannon close her eyes once more, placing her hands behind her head. The giantess’s now dark red lips moved once more.

“ You ever play much Mortal Kombat?”

“I have no clue what this freak is getting at, oh fuck...” Molly glanced over her right should in the direction she felt movement. Just in time to see another muscular clawed hand come for her.

The hand ripped her away from the nipple and help her out where she could see more of Shannon’s body.

“What. The. Fuck.” She breathed

Below Shannon’s regular muscular arms was another pair of muscular arms, one of which was currently holding her.

“Guess you’ve never heard of Sheeva, huh? I’m like her, but way better.” Shannon’s voice was almost demonic, frightening and shook Molly’s body.

The arm moved her back in front of the football field wide chest, just below her chin.

“This will never do. I don’t want to shrink but I can’t grow her...unless....” Shannon mused thoughtfully

Shannon brought her lower left hand up to her lips and spit into her palm. With another finger she forced Molly into the pond of spit.

Before Molly knew what was happening she was thrust into sticky warm water. She thrashed, trying to find which way was up. She fought to keep her mouth closed, but she couldn’t last any longer and the warm water rushed into her mouth. Just when she thought she was dead, she was pulled out and found herself on top of the giantess’s rippled belly coughing and gagging.

Shannon propped her head up by crossing her upper arms under her head and wondering if she fucked up.

“ Stand up bitch.” Shannon commanded as she pushed her and out.

Molly rolled onto her side and weakly tried to get up again.

“I said stand.”

Once again before Molly could get to her feet, she was thrown by the force of the enormous abs below her.

“ I swear to God, if I was as big as her, I’d kick that freak bitch’s ass.”

Then the unexpected happened.

Molly began growing, her body rapidly expanding across Shannon’s.

Shannon anticipated this result and watched carefully, hoping her hypothesis was true.

A new fire lit in Molly’s eyes as she realized what was happening. Molly though about her body growing more muscular and much larger than Shannon’s. Her body grew and changed matching Molly’s thoughts.

Shannon stood, watching closely as Molly’s transforming body slid off and rose from the ground.

Almost as quickly as her growth began, Molly’s growth slowed and she found herself face to face with an all too familiar vulva.

“Fucking bullshit!” Molly screamed at the grotesque pussy before her.

Molly reached out quickly grabbing hold of the lips before her and started pulling them apart with her new muscles.

Shannon’s knees went weak as Molly pulled her lips apart. She could feel her pussy becoming wetter and wetter with each pull. Far below her, Molly once again struggled.

Molly’s strong hands began slipping more and more as the air around her became more moist and the folds before glistened. She looked ahead and stared into the pit of Shannon’s vagina opening and closing.

The demonic voice above her shook her eardrums once more.

“I’m glad you went straight for the pussy, that’s exactly what I had in mind. I needed you large enough to satisfy me. Allow me to return the favor.”

Shannon’s lower arms grasped Molly’s smaller muscled form and started pulling her away. Molly held onto her lips.

“I’ll rip your fucking pussy lips right off!”

Suddenly Molly’s hands were forced open as the lips she held onto began to thicken. They grew wider and wider as Molly lost her grip, unable to grasp the much thicker flaps of skin. Then suddenly her clit grew from in between the thick flaps and punched her squarely in the face.

Shannon felt a surge of pleasure shoot throughout her body. She rammed Molly’s face into her super sensitive clit once more and started rubbing. Harder and hard she rubbed until she came.

Shannon had never felt such intensity.

Molly tried once more to catch her breath, her hair was matted you her head from Shannon’s cum. Once more her world was turned upside down as she went whirling around in Shannon’s strong grip.

Shannon placed Molly on her back, using her arms to pin the smaller giantess to the grass.

Leaning in, she brought her dark lips just above her face, changed her voice back to her original octave and whispered.

“Thanks for the orgasm. My turn.”

Shannon lowered her head and stuck her tongue out, letting it play across Molly’s body. She lingered over her enormous supple breasts, running the tip over the puffy nipples. She then traced her way over the washboard abs until she found her pussy.

She lightly lapped at her lips and slowly increased her licking until Molly’s body betrayed her and Shannon tasted her vaginal fluids.

Molly screamed and kicked and fought, but it was to no avail. She forced her thoughts to make her bigger, stronger, anything, but her body no longer complied.

“Please stop, please” Molly pleaded “ I never meant for this, I’m so sorry for ho..oh...ow...ow...OW!”

Shannon cut off Molly’s pathetic please by forcing her tongue deep into Molly’s warm uterus. She kept forcing her tongue further and further in. When she felt the back of her uterus she pushed even harder. Shannon used her lower arms to force Molly’s strong legs into her mouth. The taste of dirty feet mixed with her musk almost sent Shannon over the edge. She began to slow pull Molly further into her cavernous mouth.

Molly howled in terror as she slowly found her self surrounded by enormous white teeth. The pain in her pelvis felt like she was going to rip in half. She could feel her feet hit the back of her mouth and begin the descent towards Shannon’s stomach. Her last scream was muffled by the closing of the dark red lips behind her.

Shannon closed her mouth and swallowed Molly’s strong body whole. The feeling was intoxicating.

She sat back on her haunches, retracted her lower arms back into her body and let the muscles shrink away. Within moments she was back to her former slim figure and full fatty breasts.

Everything was back to where she started except for her bulging stomach. She could just make out small ripples of movement where she was still fighting.

With a loud burp, Shannon stood up and caressed her large belly like an expectant mother and made her way back towards her small town.
Chapter End Notes:
Possibly the end of this story. Wanted to take a stab at a shorter story in hopes of actually finishing. I left it open for more chapters if it seems like there’s any interest. Thank you for reading!