- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the epilogue of the story, I'm not sure yet if I'm gonna do a sequel about this characters but hopefully it might be

 

Also, this is gonna be a short chapter

Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

After everything ended that day and after three more rounds of Rachel toying with us and touching herself all night without letting us take a breath any moment.

At the end of the day, she ended up growing us to our normal size, everyone was a mess so we did take showers in turns to get ourselves up.

And we were leaving Rachel's house she thanked us for everything we did for her, she seemed really happy about this day.

Then she asked if anyone would want to do this again and all of us rejected that idea... well... not all of us...

"I'm sorry but this was, like I said, a onelife-opportunity and I don't think I will try this again" William said.

"It was great but I think I would like to do it with someone other than you guys, I'm sorry but I have to be rough with a girl sometimes" Anthony said.

"I will think about it... I still have my doubts... oh! But if I can get to be the bigger one I would love to!" Angela said.

"What about you Daniel?" Rachel was kind of disappointed with everyone's answer, but she was happy just by looking at me and not even answering.

"Rachel... I..." I had my doubts...

Rachel was making a sad face, thinking about what would be my answer.

"I'll be waiting for the next time" I said.

Rachel gives me the best smile she could ever make.

"Oh stop it you two, just kiss already!" Angela exclaimed.

Me and Rachel looked at each other into the eyes, then smiled.

"So... do you want to take another taste to my mouth?" Rachel asked kind of embarrassed about her own phrase.

"I would love to" I said getting closer to her and kissing her, this time as equals in size.

It was official, me and Rachel we were a couple now...

 

And that's gonna be a long trip to who knows where...




One month later...

 

It was an important presentation in some important organization, Rachel was in front of everyone explaining to everyone the artifact she made, the logarithm behind everything, the process she did to make it, she talked about the size changing device and how it can help the world, then, she also presented the protection suits that can resist any kind of danger and damage... except from acids or combustion.

The scientific community was pleased with her exposition and the invention she just made to the world.

Angela, William and Anthony were in the middle of the crowd looking at Rachel.

"I'm so happy about her" Angela said.

"She deserved it... I can only think that she's that mad scientist that the world needed" Anthony said letting out a giggle.

"Shhhhh just stay quiet you two, were in the middle of something important" William said.

"Hey... where's Daniel? He's going to miss Rachel's big moment..." Angela whispered to Anthony.

"I don't think so... I think that he's going to make her get a big moment right there" Anthony said pointing at Rachel.

Angela turned to her and watch...

 

"As I was saying... with this device we could h-hyah!" Rachel was kind of getting clumsy in her explanation and was actually a bit flustered and blushing a little "I-I'm sorry... with this device we could help in the north of..."

 

Angela turned to Anthony.

"What was that?! Don't tell me that..." Angela was doubting her own words, it was something not normal in her mind, something that never could have crossed her mind.

"You guessed right... Daniel is not going to miss the big moment of Rachel... in fact... He's more closer to her that anybody in this room..." Anthony let out a chuckle.

"That idiot...!" Angela whispered her exclamation.

"I tried to stop them at the hotel but when I wasn't looking, Rachel inserted him inside of her without letting me know... *sigh* those two are just messing around in so important meeting..." William said kind of disappointed.

 

Meanwhile they were talking about how absurd was all of this.

I was enjoying myself in such a great way. Rachel created some new kind of device for the two of us, some kind of egg vibrator that I can actually control from the inside, that way I can't get lost inside her pussy and I can tease her whenever I wanted and she would love it.

I even have water, food and a room inside here, I can literally live inside my girlfriend's pussy!

But we talked about it the two of us the other day and it seems that Rachel doesn't want me to stay small all the time, only when she's in the mood I think.

I'm really okay with that, I can't think of living all my life as a speck and I don't want to...

 

So she give me a portable device so that I can change my size when I'm not comfortable being tiny.

Rachel is just amazing, she did a lot of things and tried her best to get a comfortable zone for our relationship.

"Well, I guess that means I can give her a little reward" I said while pressing one of the bottoms in the vibrator console.

"Ah!" Rachel did let out a strange moan in that moment in the middle of her presentation.

"Whoops..." I said.




The end... (for now? I don't really know)?

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

If you want to know more about my projects I'm on twitter where I also do some shity drawings 

You can follow me and tell me your ideas for a next story!

Till the next time!