- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Insertion centered chapter and the end of the story

We awakened several minutes later in Rachel's gigantic bed, with the giant girl watching us from the sky.

«Just how hard was that last ride to make us lost our conscious...?»

"Oh great! You did wake up!" Rachel said with worry in her voice.

"Rachel was worried about you two" William approached to us from our left.

"She was really into it back there, I can't imagine how excited she was" Anthony came from behind William and said that.

"I'm so sorry guys! I get carried away playing with you and when I felt that you stopped moving... I thought..." Rachel exclaimed, her voice booming above us with tears almost coming out of her eyes. 

"Stop it, we already knew the possibility of you being too reckless" William said.

"Huh?" Rachel looked at the tiny man in front of her.

"You guys didn't fall unconscious?" I asked looking at William and Anthony.

"Rachel was just rubbing her nipples so hard that I thought for a moment I was gonna collapse..." William answered.

"Ah... guys?" Rachel said.

"I really enjoyed it!" Anthony said.

«Of course you did...»

"Guys...?" Rachel said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you guys not mad with me?" Rachel asked.

"Why would we?" I asked.

"Y-you lost consciousness when I played hard with you... and I..."

"*PFFFT* that? That was nothing! And I actually enjoyed it too" Angela said.

"You did...?" Rachel asked.

"Of course! And I know it's embarrassing to say this with everyone here... but I think I lost consciousness after coming in your mouth..." Angela said.

"You did what?!" Rachel asked with her face fully red.

"I came in your mouth... geez you make me said it again..." Angela said with her face also red.

"*Ahem* as you can see... There's no reason for us to be mad at you" William said.

"Actually, I think everyone is enjoying this Rachel... so there's no need to worry" I said.

"You... are you all okay with continuing with this?" Rachel asked. 

We all take a look at everyone, it seemed just by our looks that we were agreed with the same answer...

"We're all okay with this, Rachel" William answered.

"Guys..." Rachel was almost breaking into tears but she managed to contain it.

"Rachel... don't start crying.... We're all here because we agreed to do it... and we still stay here even after the weird day that we had" Angela said.

"Oh guys...I can't believe that you guys wanna stay with me even after knowing my secret fantasy and playing so lewd with you..." Rachel said.

"Me neither, trust me" Angela said.

"So... can we continue where we left all?" Anthony asked.

"Oh right... Anthony still has to choose..." William said.

"Shit..." Rachel blurted out.

"Stop ruining the mood girl! You know that it's my turn to choose and I have the perfect request for you!" Anthony exclaimed.

«We all know he's gonna say something that might cause a problem...»

"All right Anthony... come with all you got... I can take it..." Rachel said, even knowing that whatever it might be... it's gonna be difficult even for her...

"Are you sure giant girl? I was containing myself all this time and I want something big for the great ending" Anthony said.

Rachel let out a worry expression but she nodded.

"I promised that I would agreed to whatever you guys wanted..." Rachel said. 

"Okay then! I want you to masturbate for one hour and a half. I don't care how, I don't care where, but you have to do it with all of us inside you" Anthony said all that with a straight face.

"..." it took a moment for Rachel to realize what did she agree to do... her giant and beautiful face turned so red that we were actually surprised that she could become even more red than any of the other times she was blushing before.

"W-what did you just said?" Angela asked not believing what she heard.

 "An hour and a half..." Rachel said. Repeating unbelievably what Anthony said.

 "Inside..." I take a look all the way down to Rachel's thighs, between her legs at the distance... *gulp*

"Even in a normal day I can't stand that much..." Rachel said trying to find an excuse.

"Well, you better try sooner than later don't you think so?" Anthony asked.

"You really want that?! Are you sure?! Can't we... just stay on the bed... watch a movie or...." Rachel was trying to avoid Anthony's request.

"Rachel... you can't lie to me, I mean, to us" Anthony confronted her and take a step closer to her giant body. Approaching step by step to one of her feets.

"W-what do you mean?" Rachel asked nervously.

Anthony approached to the big toe of her left feet and then he touched it with both of his hands.

It was clearly to show her just how big of a difference in size we had. Her toe was big enough that all of us we could live in a house the same size as her toe, and even like that we probably could have a lot of space left.

"You actually wanted all this time that all of us crawled inside of you, so tiny in comparison with your giant pussy... you wanted to feel us inside you, so you could have the best orgasm in your whole life" Anthony said that while rubbing Rachel's big toe.

"I... I..."

"You can't said 'you don't want that' because that would be a lie, this is your fantasy after all... you get off by thinking those things" Anthony.

"I'm sorry..." Rachel said with a sad expression.

"You don't have to be Rachel..." I said.

"Daniel is right, you don't have to be sorry... because we actually, and I think I speak by everyone here... but we actually want to help you... to live this fantasy..." Anthony said that, I couldn't see his face from where I was but I just knew he was giving us a gentle smile.

"Are you... Are you all really okay with this...?" Rachel asked, still doubting.

"Well... I still have second thoughts about all of this, but... I might want to just see if there's the little chance that we can probably... eh...get you to orgasm..." Angela was the one who said that.

Rachel was blushing a lot after that.

"And I can said all of the guys we wouldn't leave this onelife-opportunity" Anthony said.

"O-okay... then it's decided..." Rachel said lifting up a little "but I have to take off this first..." As she said that, we saw how Rachel take the strings of her own panties while moving all of her body above us. Anthony was lost somewhere between her legs but that didn't matter at that moment...

What did matter was that Rachel was actually getting off her panties above all of us...

Rachel was barely naked before and I didn't thought that it could get better than before.

I was clearly wrong...

All of us saw to the sky, where the actual heaven was looking at us.

The mountains of her butt, perfect and round as nothing I've ever seen... 

Her beautiful, pink and giant pussy, wet in anticipation for our coming.

"Wow..." I said.

Rachel was pleased with my comment and shaked her legs a little, trying to show off her giant body to us.

"Do you like this guys?" Rachel asked, clearly already into it.

I opened my message bar from my bracelet and write something to her.

#I love it# it said.

Rachel clearly saw that message because she was smiling at me while biting her lower lip.

"I'm sorry but this is such a turn on... I might want to..." Rachel stopped at the middle of her sentence, and it wasn't because she didn't know what to say... it was because she was already into what she was going to say...

Rachel lowered her left hand between her legs and started touching herself above all of us.

We could get to see Rachel in all her glory... while masturbating with her giant hand.

"Hnnnm!!" She contained a moan.

She was using her fingers to satisfy herself.

"Oh god... I just might..." Rachel then came to her senses.

She looked at us, and while biting her lower lip... came to an idea.

She let herself and her body fall in her legs...

We didn't have much time to react, as the giant girl and her round ass was landing on us.

"Ahhh!!" 

Everything became dark... I didn't know where I was and actually I didn't care... I just wanted to Rachel to actually get herself with all this teasing.

"Oh my... I can feel all of you against my butt... I love this... oh... I REALLY LOVE THIS!" Rachel was clearly enjoying herself.

«So I'm being pressed against her butt... well then... I wanted to do this a long time ago then...»

I bit her flesh softly.

"Hnngg! Oh! Who did that?" Rachel said after clearly enjoying that "oh, whatever! You're all going to get a punished for that no matter who it was".

Then, the pressure got worst as she actually sit down on us... and after that... we could feel strong movement around us and...

"Haaa...haaa...ha..." Rachel moaning.

She's touching herself while sitting on us?!

Rachel continued like that for a couple of minutes until she wanted to change a little the things around us.

She lifted up her butt and let us take some fresh air for a moment, and when I say a moment I mean like actually three seconds or so...

Without a warning, Rachel picked all of us one by one with her left hand, except form Anthony who we didn't know where it was.

We were taken by her wet fingers by her pussy juices.

«She must be really turn on to actually have so much juices on her fingers... and it's so sticky...»

"Now guys... I need to lubricate all of you..." Rachel said smiling at us with lust on her eyes.

"Lubri...cate?" Angela said before we were throw to the now open mouth of Rachel without any warning.



Rachel POV

I let them fall to my mouth and tried to savour every last inch of them.

My friends are trying to let me live my fantasy, I'm so happy I might die... I'm so happy I want them so bad...

"Hnnng..." I was moaning... touching myself... while my friends are inside of my mouth... they can probably feel all the tremors of my tongue...

I'm so happy... I'm so happy...

I feel someone in my mouth trying to wiggle in my tongue, trying to let me get all the feeling in it... that must be Daniel...

«Oh god... I love him so bad...»

I played with them on my tongue a lot... and I'm still doing it...

«Daniel... I want you to be inside me...»



Daniel POV

Rachel spitted us out of her mouth after some minutes inside... she was taking pauses in her masturbation to make sure she didn't come... until we are inside her...

"Ah... guys... I don't think I can stay so long... but I really want to do this..." Rachel said while getting the hand we were standing, close to her breast, then close to her navel... then close to her monolithic pussy...

It was a big and giant moist and warm cave, the biggest pussy I would probably see in my life...

"It's probably like a water park inside there to all of you... only it's darker... and warmer..." Rachel take a look at us and smile while biting her lower lip "the big difference is that... if you wiggle inside... you might get even more wet by my love..." 

"She's really lost into this..." William said.

"Uh-huh... but I can't deny that I already came three times in her mouth..." Angela said.

Rachel smiled even more after hearing that.

"Okay guys... get me the most chaotic and biggest orgasm I've ever had".

After saying that, we saw how Rachel used her other hand to open apart her pussy lips, letting us see the pink and giant cave that we were approaching to.



Rachel POV

I opened my pussy lips and without wanting to waste any second... I inserted my friends inside of me with my left hand...

«Oh god! This is so immoral... this is so lewd...» 

I started to touch myself, trying to play with my clit and trying to feel my friends wiggling inside of me.

"Oh god... guys... I want to know how it is in there..." I let out that single phrase...

Just thinking about it... my friends are inside my most precious and intimate place in my body... I was touching myself with them inside me...

I'm crazy, I have to be... how is this making me so horny and so happy at the same time?!

Does this counts as losing my virginity? No, that can't be... those little specks doesn't count as something large as... as...

Then something came to my mind...

Without stopping my foreplay, I tried to look in my night drawer...

«Ah, it has to be somewhere... it has to be... right... right here!»

I smiled for a moment, bit my lower lip knowing what was going to happen now...

"Guys... good luck inside there" I said.


Daniel POV

We were getting pressed against Rachel's vaginal walls, she couldn't contain herself with how horny she was... she couldn't contain it... and even if she could... she wouldn't do it because she want to tease us so bad that she don't care about anything... she knows we can't die because we are wearing her protection suits, that's why she isn't containing herself.

"Haaahhh... ahhhh! This is so great!" Rachel exclaimed.

We were moving around a lot because her fingers were getting in and out without warnings... and why would she warn us? She's just masturbating as she would any other day... but to her this day is more special... because we're...

"Guys... good luck inside there..." Rachel said that out of nowhere. I didn't understand it at the moment but... I did it when a sudden movement blown me away deep inside her.

«What the heck was that?!»

Then, I noticed when it hit me again... I get stick to it so I couldn't get my vision out of it.

I was stick to what it seemed like a giant dildo.

"Hahhhh! Oh god this is too good...!" Rachel exclaimed.

I didn't know what was crossing my mind, but for some reason I wanted to let Rachel know I was in here... so I just typed in my bracelet...



Rachel POV

I was getting off so hard with this new sensation... I don't know how much longer I can take this...

Then it happened...

I received a message from my little boy... from Daniel...

#I love you# it said.

"Eh?!" I exclaimed.

#PD. I'm stuck to the dildo... I think I'm at the tip...# 

I didn't thought anything more... I just continued inserting even more that dildo the deeper I could...

«I want him to touch me... I want him to get the deeper it can be... I want him to get inside my pussy and explore every inch of it... I want him to fuck me no matter what size is he...!»

I'm so happy that he was okay with all of this... that he actually love me too...

I want to let him know... that I'm a land to explore all for him...


And then... I came hard... and had the best orgasm I've ever had in my life.



Daniel POV

Rachel came, squirted all over her bed, she let out the dildo I was still stick to... all her juices came all over my body.

And there, at the distance was Rachel's beautiful face...

"Ha... ha..." She was clearly tired after that and we can't actually know if she even did an hour and a half, and we actually didn't care at all. I was just happy I did help Rachel to orgasm... it make me kinda proud about it... even if she actually used a dildo to actually came at the end.

"That was something amazing guys..." Rachel said.

"Ah... Rachel, I think I'm still inside you" Angela said.

"Stay there then or get out by your own... if I start touching my pussy again while looking for you I might want a round two..." Rachel said, smiling and kind of liking the idea.

"Okay! I get it... I get out on my own..." Angela said.

William on the other way was standing in the bed, trying to get up after all that ride.

"Uh... I know I had to say it earlier but... where is Anthony?" William asked.

Angela open her way through Rachel's vaginal lips and get out of her pussy.

"I didn't see him all this time... where is he?" Angela asked.

"Can't he answer? We're in a call all of us aren't we?" William asked.

"Don't worry about him" Rachel said trying to get up a little "I cut off the communication for him with my computer".

"Why?" I asked, still sticked to the dildo.

"Oh... well..." Rachel get on fours and let us see all of her backside.

Her pussy was again above us, dripping some juice drops from it.

"He's actually turning me on... down there in my butt... He's wiggling a lot you know..." Rachel let out a giggle after that.

"HAHAHAHA he's in your ass?!" Angela was laughing at that.

"But I want him to get out now... can some gentle little men get inside there so he can tell him where the exit is?" Rachel giggle a little after that.

"Ah... I'm sorry I can't... I'm still stick to the dildo... can the giant lady help me?" I asked.

Rachel didn't think it and grabbed the dildo, bringing it closer to her face.

We were again in the same position, with me really really tiny in front of her... and she, smiling with all her heart in such a cute and devilish smile.

"Oh... I can help you with that..." She said licking her enormous lips.

"*gulp* oh god..."