- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fourth chapter focused on breasts 

 

 

"Oh... I thought for a moment I was gonna die" I said lying down in Rachel's night drawer, where she leave us after letting me go out of her mouth.

"You know I actually think for a moment that letting you go down my throat probably would've feel so good with you struggling in there..." Rachel said that with a cute smile, making some shivers down my spine.

"I die!" I exclaimed.

"*giggle* buy I didn't swallow you" Rachel said.

"Okay you lovebirds, we better get moving and you can do your swallowing things when we're all done" Anthony said.

"Oh r-right!" Rachel exclaimed remembering what we were doing all this time.

«I guess that she was so into it that she forgot everything besides playing with me in her mouth... that's cute and terrifying at the same time...»

"So... it's Angela's turn now isn't it?" Anthony asked letting out a chuckle.

Angela was annoyed by being bothered by him.

"I've already had my selection for a good place to ridethe but... Rachel, can you put this asshole in a place accordingly to him?" Angela was actually joking about this but Rachel did take seriously that last comment.

"I-Is it okay if I'm doing it in front of allus of you?" Rachel asked with her face so red that at first sight someone would probably think that she has a high fever.

And we did know that Rachel was actually taking that joke seriously because she was starting to take off her pants...

"W-Wait Rachel! I was just joking! Just joking!" Angela exclaimed.

Rachel stopped taking off her pants at that moment and turned at us with her blushing expression.

"I-I knew it..." She said.

«It is obvious that you didn't...»

"Well, that was close» Anthony said «Thanks for stopping her Angela» and he was smiling like he didn't care at all if he actually did get to be inside Rachel's ass.

«Actually... I think that he actually didn't care...»

But even so... the thought of being buried inside Rachel's ass... so large at this size... I was kind of exciting thinking about it and knowing that we're invincible made it more tempting for me.

"Well... whatever was all this... I already made my choice" Angela said that with a big smile and pointing at Rachel's big giant and monolithic breasts  "I have to climb those mountains of yours my girl!".

Rachel blushed again after hearing that.

"Wha-what?" Rachel asked nervous.

"After seeing all the fun the guys had with your body!"

"I was not having fun..." William said trying to stay cool.

«You're bad at lying...»

"*Ahem* as I was saying... after seeing all the fun the guys were having with your perfect body... I just couldn't resist and thought about what I most envy about you... and that it... THOSE FUCKING BAZOOKAS YOU HAVE THERE!" Angela was actually screaming when we actually don't needed to do it to be heard.

"Ugh... my ears..." it doesn't matter who said it, we all thought the same thing.

"Okay, I get it geez..." Rachel said scratching her ear a little with the noticeable blush in her face.

"Really?! Yay!" Angela exclaimed.

"You're too happy about it, isn't?" Anthony try to bother Angela but she didn't care at the moment, she was actually just standing there, excited for what was coming.

"Ah... but it is okay to me... to get undressed in front of everyone I mean...?" Rachel asked a little.

"You're asking that after almost taking off your pants in front of us?!" Angela exclaimed.

"Ah... well..." Rachel didn't know what to answer "Ah! Whatever!" Then she take the down part of her shirt and started to lift it up until her bra and allI of her upper body  was all that we could see wherever we looked.

What took everyone's attention the most was without a doubt her massive breasts begin held with by her immense bra.

We were loomed over by the shadow of one of her gigantic tits...

"You guys are gonna like this" Rachel said that while getting her hands in her back.

Annnnnd.. *clip*

Rachel let out her breasts of her bra with a big jiggle.

"Woahhh!" Anthony exclaimed.

"So big..." William said.

"They're so beautiful... just as I imagined them..." Angela said.

"This is so embarrassing but at the same time so exciting..." Rachel said while looking right at us with an intense sight.

"I want to play with those so bad... just how big can they be...?" Angela was so excited that she was drooling just by looking at Rachel's mountains of breast.

"I can actually answer that... with some little calculations I can say that... each of my breasts might look like 150 feet tall..."

«*gulp* They're big...»

"I want to touch them!" Angela exclaimed.

"R-Right..." Rachel said blushing while letting down the big left breast on top of the night drawer, exactly in front of us.

We heard a big *boom* at the moment her breast touched our surface and the ground shake a little after that and I almost fell on my back again but I did resisted this time.

«Such an impact just for one breast... begin this size is really scary... if it's not by this suits we would probably all be death by now...»

"Hey Daniel, look at this!" Angela was calling my name trying to get my attention.

I looked over at where Angela was going.

Gigantic, pink, with a soft texture just by looking at it, with the size of a small bus there it was Rachel's giant and sweaty big left nipple.

"Ah... guys, I can't see you from this point of view right now... can you tell me what are you doing?" Rachel was probably nervous with the thought of all of her friends looking at one of her most private places.

Angela ran towards the big nipple and gives to it a great punch.

"Uhn... what was that?" Rachel asked.

"N-nothing, just don't give it a thought!" I exclaimed.

"Ah! A nipple so big just make me love it and hate it at the same time!" Angela exclaimed while giving a kick to the big nipple.

William and Anthony came to help Angela and they started kicking and punching without stopping.

"Take this! and that!" Angela exclaimed very excited.

"W-What are you guys doing down there?!" Rachel asked with her face completely red.

«It's obvious that she knows what's going on down here... she probably just wanna hear it from one us».

"Well... it might be possible that everyone is attacking your nipple in this moment..."

Just as I was saying that, Angela was opening her mouth besides the giant nipple and was getting closer her face to the big soft thing.

"Don't mind if I do..." she said while biting it.

"Hyah!" Rachel exclaimed, almost letting out what did seemed like a contained moan.

And just as everyone was surprised by Rachel scream, another thing was happening...

The giant nipple in front of us started to grow and getting erect because of that last stimulation.

"Oh god!" Angela screamed as the big nipple engulfed her under it.

Everyone was getting caught by the giant and erect nipple except from me who get the sight of my life as the tip of her nipple was standing just in front of me.

in front of me... and easily on top of all of our friends with leaving a lot of space.

I couldn't resist and grab a wrinkle in the tip of Rachel's nipple, and leave a little kiss on it.

"You have beautiful nipples" I blurted out in low voice.

"W-what are you saying?!" Rachel exclaimed and her nipple get a little more erect... and then... everything got dark as I was being smothered against the ground and Rachel's enormous nipple.

"By the way... it's probably that my nipple might seem like 20 feet... I mean... you guys made me feel so good there that it's your fault that you ended like that!"

«She's just lying and taking advantage of her size...»

«...»

Some moments later we were standing in a soft surface...

Rachel was laying upside on her bed, with her naked breasts exposed in all their glory and we were in front of the middle space between them, in her large cleavage.

"Okay guys... We're going to play a game" Rachel said biting her lower lip with a light blush on her face.

"What kind of game... my goddess?" Angela asked with a bit of excitement and a kind of lustful expression.

We feel the ground shaking a little like an earthquake, but it wasn't that, it was just a little shiver of excitement that Rachel just had...

"Oh my god... she called me goddess..." Rachel said bitting even more her lower lip and blushing a lot.

"*Ahem* so... about this game?" William asked.

After hearing that, Rachel came back to her senses and continued explaining.

"You have to do pairs and help each other to get on top the tip of my nipples... the team that makes it to the top first gets a reward... and the team that loses... gets a punishment" Rachel said that with a little grin.

«She's serious... She's probably losing her mind with all of this... and I don't know what she is capable of right now...»

I can't lose...

"Daniel you're coming with me!" Angela exclaimed running at me and without a warning... she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the right mountainous breast.

I saw William and Anthony running to the left breast.

"Okay... I make yourselves comfortable and make your pairs have private calling conversations if you wanna discuss some strategy or something but you all can still hear me and if you need something you can send me a message" Rachel explained all of this while typing with her left hand some keyboards on her computer.

«She's ready for anything huh.»

"Okay! That's great! Come on Daniel we have to defeat those guys!"

"Yeah! We can't lose"

Both of us we were running towards the giant nipple at the distance but Rachel's boob was so big that it was difficult for us to get there.

"So...  sloping..." Angela said getting exhausted.

Meanwhile we were running to the giant nipple, it was clear that Rachel was getting aroused by this... because her nipples were getting erect just by the thought of her friends in her breasts running at the nipples that dwarfed them in size.

"Hnng..." She was obviously containing herself.

"We need to make it to the tip! We're not getting another opportunity to touch her glorious nipples! We need to do it!" Angela exclaimed while running.

«Great... she lose herself in all this situation...»

I don't know who's more excited right now... the giant girl with her friends running towards her nipples or the girl that just want to touch them so bad...

Rachel was blushing so much at this situation that she didn't know if she could watch this to the end... but she had to see what team makes it to the end.

And we were almost there... just getting to the large landscape of Rachel's areola...

"Oh god... they're making it..." Rachel said.

We were reaching the nipple, but that wasn't the end.

Angela buried her face to the erect nipple when we get there.

"There's no time for that! We still need to make it to the end of the tip! We have to climb!" I said.

"Ugh!" Angela exclaimed.

We both started climbing the giant nipple of Rachel.

«God... it's so soft and easy to grab...»

And just barely before William and Anthony... we make it to the top.

"W-We have a winner team..." Rachel said glaring at us.

"We did it!" Angela exclaimed jumping up and down on top of Rachel's nipple.

"Hnng!" Rachel exclaimed after feeling that.

"Ah! Sorry!" Angela exclaimed, even when Rachel couldn't hear it.

"You sure are into this now" I commented.

"Of course I am! I'm in love with every inch of Rachel's perfect since last year! I can't waste this one lifetime opportunity!" Angela exclaimed.

«Angela is in love with Rachel's body? That's the first time I've heard about it.»

"Oh! Don't worry though, I have no intentions of getting between you two, I know you guys like each other" Angela said.

"Wait! What did you just said?!" I exclaimed.

Angela was about to answer me but the voice of our giant girl interrupted her.

"And now for the loser team..." Rachel said glaring at her left nipple meanwhile getting her left hand closer to her left boob.

"I'll make you remember how small you are now to me..." Rachel said with a lustful grin.

Then we saw how Rachel used the fingertip of her index finger to bury Anthony and William against her left nipple, engulfing them in a lot of pressure.

"Oh god! this feels sooo good...!" Rachel said.

She was now fingering her nipple a lot.

 "You guys feel sooo good against my nipple!"

Angela was drooling over the view in front of her but it didn't last any longer when Rachel turned her face to us.

"And for the winner's prize... since you guys did so well with my nipple... I expect..." 

Rachel grabbed her right boob with her left hand, shaking our ground a lot and making us trip and before we get to fall, me and Angela get to grab Rachel's right nipple.

Then... we were surprised when we saw Rachel's giant mouth wide open right upon us.

"I expect... you make my nipple feel even more good" her giant mouth said that.

«The last thing I remember was that everything turned dark and I was pushed again against her giant tongue and now her giant nipple too.»