- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Third chapter, focused on mouth play.

 

 

Moments after William get enough of playing with Rachel's toes, we were ready for our next destination.

"So, where are we going next?" William asked serious, ignoring completely the fact that we all just see him getting engulfed by Rachel's toes for half an hour, getting excited for everything that she did and now he was trying to play cool like any of that happened.

"..." We all glared at him.

"What?" He asked seriously.

"Forget about him, Daniel where are we going next?" Angela asked while seeing at me.

"Well... I decided that I go with her lips" I said.

"The ones from her face or..." Anthony was interrupted.

"Don't you dare to finish that sentence you hear me?!" Angela exclaimed.

"I mean... her mouth" I said.

Everyone was seeing at me, even Rachel at the distance.

"My mouth?" Rachel asked surprised.

Of course it wasn't something normal to request, I had my doubts about where should I choose to go, but after getting the experience with Rachel's feets I get to understand that I can choose whatever I want and we can make something from it.

Then it crosses my mind that I really love Rachel's lips, her beautiful smile, even how cute her tongue is and I couldn't resist to the feeling to say...

"Yeah, I'd like to see Rachel's mouth at this size".

"Daniel, are you talking seriously? You actually what are you talking about?" Angela was kind of freaking out with my idea.

"What? I can choose wherever I want, then I choose her mouth" I said.

"I kind of want to see that too" Anthony said.

«I'm not surprised! You're into whatever comes to you!»

"I already make you go with what I wanted, I go along with this" William said.

"Are you fine with this Rachel? If one of us get lost in your mouth you can probably eat them!" Angela said.

"I... I..." Rachel was seeing right at us with such an intense glare as she said that.

"You see?! You're just freakin..."

"I'm into soft vore..." Rachel said interrupting Angela.

"Say what again?" Angela turned to Rachel.

"Soft vore... but more specifically... playing with little people inside my mouth and eating them softly..." Rachel said.

Angela's face expression turned into something difficult to read.

"Of course I will not eat you! Not until I create something that can make you resist my stomach acid and the digesting progress..." Rachel said kind of embarrassed.

"Is she talking seriously?" Angel turned to us.

"Oh, don't worry... that's not gonna be soon, maybe another day if we decide to repeat this" Rachel said blushing a little.

"Agh... then it's obvious that you want us to try the mouth stuff this time... okay let's do this..." Angela surrendered to everyone.

"Okay guys, then next stop..." without warning, Rachel lowered her hands to the ground beside us and then she grabbed us one by one with her left hand and leave us on her right hand.

We felt disoriented as we ascended at a high speed.

«She's not wasting any time with this opportunity huh? She must have contained herself all this time trying not to take us to her mouth just to "play" with us.»

Then we stopped... it took us some seconds to comprehend our surroundings...

But then, we saw it...

Rachel's giant face right in front of us, with her mouth wide open just inches from us.

"My mouth..." she finished her sentence.

*gulp* I'm kind of regretting this a little.

We don't know if Rachel can get carried away with us, or get aroused with us and forget that we are in there.

But... I trust her, with my life actually! So I better not regret this...

"IN-YOU-GO" Rachel said lifting and shaking her hand a little making us fall y the giant humid cavern that is her mouth.

"Woaaah"

"Ahhhhh!!"

"HEHEHEHEHE"

I landed in her tongue... with her giant teeths nearby.

«Oh god, this is a new experience...!»

I was on top of her humid, wet, warm and so dangerous tongue... feeling so hard her breath going on again and again trying to push me away.

"Haah... haah..." Rachel was absolutely aroused by this, she couldn't hide even if she tried... and I did notice that she was actually trying to breath softly but that compared to us was like a hard winter breeze but completely warmer instead of cold.

It was so much for me...

#bzzzt# then I feel my bracelet vibrate a little.

"What was that?" I asked to myself.

I take a look at my bracelet.

"You have 1 new message"

«What...?»

I touched my bracelet, then open the button that said "Your mailbox".

There it was a message from "goddess Rachel" 

«Haha... very funny».

"I hope you can enjoy yourself in there Daniel <3" That was what the message said.

Oh, that's right she mentioned something about a communication device in the bracelet just in case someone couldn't speak...

«She was prepared even for this!!»

And the fact that she added a heart was actually making me feel happy... she was so a lovely girl that I couldn't be more proud that I'm in love with her...

«Actually, there's the fact that she's a pervert and I don't know what kind of dangerous things she will probably do to me... so... I'd just say that she's fine...»

"Oh... this ground it's... so hard to walk on..." Angela said from somewhere I didn't know because we were separated when we fall.

"What did you expect from a tongue?!" Anthony asked.

"Well! I don't really know what I can do in here!" Angel exclaimed.

"Don't mind me, I'm trying to go to her teeths and see them up close" William said.

"Daniel, what did you even wanted to do in here?" Angela asked.

"I... I thought that it was going to be more..." I didn't finished my sentence when I felt what it seemed like Rachel gasping for a moment.

#bzzzt#

I opened my mailbox again...

"Let's get a bit wild should we?" The message said.

"Yeah... something like that" I said.

"Like what?" Angela asked with confusion.

#bzzzt#

"Enjoy this ride my precious toy" after I finished to read the new message... the ground started to shake...

«Oh no...»

 

 

 

*Rachel's POV*

"Haah... haa..."

I knew it since I just put them in my mouth...

I wanted to play with them so badly...

"Haa... haa..."

I wanted to touch myself so bad... but I tried to control the urges...

After all, my friends are inside of my mouth, completely at my will... completely powerless against me...

Oh, that feeling of power was so strong for me...

But I managed to control myself and try to give the tinies a good ride inside of my mouth that they could never forget.

I licked my lips without caring about if some of my friends get stuck to them «That's something I will take care later», then, I started to make sure they feel my warm breath all over them.

"Haa... haa..."

And the best part of all of this is that I even get to hear every scream, every comment, everything that they're saying about this...

But the most important thing for me at that moment was...

«Make... Daniel... enjoy himself...»

God, I didn't even care if he takes off his protection suit and cum all over my tongue...

«Actually, that's pretty hot...»

I just wanted to make sure he was happy...

Because... you know... I kind of... like him... but even more at that size...

And that makes me to want to play with him even more... I can just put myon finger on my tongue and play with him so much that...

«Fuck it, I'll just do that».

 

 

*back to Daniel's POV*

I watched astonished as the giant finger of Rachel came to her mouth... coming for me.

"Gaahhhh!"

I felt a lot of pressure...

"Nhg... I han... ohj... aik... his..."

«"I can of like this"?! That's what she's trying to say?!»

It was weird for me, being pressed against Rachel's tongue while she was trying to say something, it did make me kind of confused.

"Ahhhh!" The rest of the group was in a bad situation right now.

"Ah fuck this! Can you two play this shit when the rest of us are not trying to fall deep in your mouth?! It's hard to move in here already!" Angela was angry, and maybe kind of jealous with the attention that Rachel was giving me.

Rachel came back into her senses and lifted her hand away from her mouth.

Some time passed and everyone get to exit Rachel's mouth.

"I-I'm sorry guys... I might let myself get carried away..." Rachel said as we left her mouth and were standing in her right hand away from her face.

"It's okay, that's your thing after all..." Angela said.

"I did enjoy that though, it was a good ride" Anthony said.

"It was... something" William said with a straight face.

Everyone was tired after that ride in Rachel's mouth, I was still trying to catch my breath.

"What about you Daniel?" Rachel asked blushing a little.

"I... eh... I... really enjoyed it, I mean it" I said that smiling a little but as before I doubt that she actually could see it.

"Guys... can you throw Daniel to my other hand please?" Rachel asked seeing at us, and after she said that her left hand appear beside us.

I had only a few seconds to process what she said at that moment, but it was too late when I've realized.

I was being pushed out of Rachel's giant right hand by my friends.

"Go get her tiger!" Anthony said.

"What a lucky bastard you are, aren't you?" Angela said.

"You don't want to make her wait right?!" William said.

"Wait guys! Stop! No!" But no matter how much I struggled, they keep at it until I falled on Rachel's giant left hand.

My ground started to shake a lot and made my fall on my back.

"You know... I've always wondered how it was going to be kissing someone as small as you are" Rachel said.

«Wait... is she saying what I think she's saying?»

"Guess we have to test this for science, don't you think Daniel?" Rachel was smiling at me, blushing and who knows what is going in her head but she's bringing her hand close to her face... the hand I'm standing on...

"Ah... oh god..." I said.

Her lips were coming closer and closer at me and there was nothing I could do about that.

In seconds I was begin smothered against Rachel's giant, big and soft lips... it was a great sensation.

«Clearly it wasn't the real thing of a kiss, I mean, I don't think that kissing a 25 feet lips can count as a kiss but the feelings in it kind of mean something right?»

Rachel was pushing me with her finger on her lips, pushing me to side to side and trying to rub me against the whole thing.

And I was too, kissing every inch of the soft thing, Rachel knew that because she could hear it all on her communication device...

In fact, at this moment it's probably well know to everyone in this room that I'm kissing Rachel's massive lips and at the same time Rachel is kissing my whole body with such huge pillows.

"Woah Daniel, I kind of envy you right now" Anthony said.

«Of course you do...»

Rachel stopped after what it seemed like three minutes of kissing, I have to say that I was completely tired of being smothered.

But I loved every last second...

"Well... I suppose it's time for Angela to decide our next stop" William said after seeing that Rachel stopped kissing me.

"M-My turn?!" Angela was nervous, it was clear in her voice.

"So we're moving to next location now?" I asked. 

"I don't think so" Rachel said almost blowing me away.

She looked at me with lust in her eyes.

"I'm not done with you yet my tiny little guy... I still have to enjoy this since we were interrupted by the rest when everything was just starting to feel good" Rachel was... looking at me... and every time her mouth was opening to talk... it seemed like she was teasing me a lot.

«Oh god»

"The rest of you don't worry... I'm just gonna have a little fun with my tiny Daniel".

And as she said that... she lifted me over her open mouth... licking her lips little... obviously waiting for me...

And then she let me fall on the abyss...