- Text Size +

He sat on Martha’s shoulder, looking past the single strands of her brown hair lying nearby towards her face, as they chatted the afternoon away. Surrounded by the warmth emanating from her body, it was easy for him to relax. Every few moments he would look around, admiring the size of his surroundings, how big and distant even the smallest pieces of furniture in the room looked to him as they loomed in the horizon. But nothing came close to Martha and the landscape her body has become to him. He watched her stretch her legs, putting her feet on the coffee table, as he admired their sheer length. They looked like two massive bridges from his perspective. He took a quick glance at her chest, making sure she doesn’t see him doing so. Even though Martha wasn’t much endowed in that area, her breasts still appeared as two massive hills to him and he enjoyed watching them rise and fall with each breath of hers.

 

He got bored of just sitting around and decided to do some more exploring. He approached one strand of her hair, grabbed it firmly and began his ascent. He climbed up slowly and carefully, breathing in the flowery scent of Martha’s shampoo, as one brown moon watched him getting higher and higher. A few minutes passed before he made it to the top and he took a moment to admire his surroundings, as he walked through this unusual forest. Eventually though Martha began to worry about him getting lost up there and asked him to descend, which he did, climbing down a strand on the opposite side of her head and sitting down on the top of her left ear’s helix.

 

“You seem to be getting better at hiking” she said, feeling him on her ear, albeit barely “As well as having fun”

“That’s because I am”

“Getting better or having fun?”

“Yes” he said, watching a smile stretch across her colossal face

“So am I. I like watching you wander around and I can’t explain why”

He pondered about it for a minute. “It’s something new, I guess. Something unusual”

“I guess you’re right” she said, sighing.

They sat in silence for a moment, each lost in their own thoughts, before Martha spoke up again:

“I can’t wait for you to get big again”

“Why?”

“I like you better when you’re big”

“Don’t you like me when I’m small?”

“I do. But I want you to be safe”

“I’m safe around you”

“No, no you’re not. I almost stepped on you. A spider almost ate you. And worst of all I didn’t show you the bottle with the compound. If I did, all this could be avoided”

“I think you’re too hard on yourself. A lot of things happened, but I don’t hold it against you”

“You don’t?”

“No”

She smiled. Whatever the situation, he could always make her mood improve. She reached out to her phone with her left hand, making sure she doesn’t budge too much and risk tossing Jake off, as she checked the time.

“Megan will be here soon. I’ll need a place to hide you. Which do you prefer, the box or the pouch?”

“What if I said neither?”

“Then I’ll have to put you in a very special place”

“How… how special?”

“Very” she said, a wide grin adorning her face.

There was a knock on the door. Here we go, Martha thought, as she reached for Jake, pinching him gently between her thumb and forefinger. She pulled the collar of her t-shirt with her other hand and brought Jake down towards her chest, tucking him into her bra, where her left breast was.

“Stay still” she told him, smiling down at him for the last time as she stood up and walked to the front door.

 

“Hi, Megan” she said to a short, redheaded woman standing before her.

“Hey. I brought the stuff” Megan opened her purse, revealing a small glass bottle containing a transparent liquid and handed it to her. “As for how to use it… How, erm, serious is that other person’s… problem?”

Instead of replying, Martha lifted her hand, making a pinching sign, the space between her thumb and index finger being roughly as long as Jake was tall.

“Jesus. Try not to drown them in it. It has to be ingested, by the way. Make them drink it. Although now that I think of it, one drop should be enough. It might take some time before the effect kicks in.”

“I’ll manage. Oh, and – thank you”

“Don’t mention it. I’ll see you on Monday”

 

She closed the door and walked quickly to the kitchen, setting the antidote on the table and a bottlecap near it. She then plunged one hand into her bra to fish Jake out.

“Enjoyed the ride?” she asked, grinning, as she brought the little man to her eye level

“I almost suffocated in here. You could’ve warned me”

“Where’s the fun in that?” her grin grew larger. She put him down, near the cap, as she opened the bottle and poured the antidote in, filling it to the brim and telling him to drink. When she asked how it tasted, once he took the first sip, she was met with a tiny scowl on his tiny face and a repetitive shaking of his head. Figures, she thought. Despite the taste, Jake kept on drinking until he was full. She carried him back to her room. There were two pillows on her bed. She set him on one, lying down herself with her head on the other, looking at him.

“I’m sure it’ll start working soon” she told him with a reassuring smile.

They took some moment to unwind as they talked what they’ll do once he regains his height. Martha switched her position, now lying on her back, as Jake sat near her right ear so that she could hear him better. The stress of the day took a hold of her not long after and she fell asleep. After an hour or so of napping, she woke up to the silence of the room.

“Jake?” she whispered, turning to the side he was on before she fell asleep. He wasn’t on her pillow. Instead, his makeshift tunic was lying nearby. “Oh God” she whispered. He got smaller, shrinking away, vanishing out of sight and she was sleeping when it was happening. Did he call out to her for help? Was he scared? Tears began to fill her eyes as the despair set in.

“Yes?” she heard his voice. She looked up. There, on the other pillow, was Jake – now a solid three inches in height.

Pure joy took the despair’s place, tears dried up and a smile spread across Martha’s face. “It’s working!” she said in delight, as she watched Jake slowly, but surely, grow in her eyes.