- Text Size +

He didn't want to look at his sister but he did, and he was relieved to see that she was wearing a bathrobe. It was tied loosely and an ample amount of her cleavage was showing, but it was far better than the full nudity he expected.

  “Eww, you're so stinky, you should smell yourself!” Brie giggled. She tossed the sock away from her bed and stretched, her robe becoming slightly undone as her right breast started to reveal itself. Her nipple began to poke ever so slightly out from behind the fabric as if to mock Paul.

  “Look at you, you're completely useless as a companion, you're to scrawny to be an athlete, and you're too ugly to be a model.” Brie said, the clean giantess talking down to the sticky tiny. “I don't know what value you could have; I just don't understand it.” Brie shook her head and Paul had the impression there was something she wasn't telling him. But before he could wonder about that he was completely distracted by Brie starting to undo the tie of her robe.

  “Now look at me on the other hand,” Brie said, beginning to pull her robe open. “Nineteen years old, athletic, supple, cute... guys would die to have me, right little bro?”

  And finally the robe was coming completely off. As Brie let it fall to the ground Paul was now greeted by a massive billboard of clean white flesh. It was almost breathtaking in an odd way. He didn't want to think about how perfectly formed her body was—it never occurred to him to think about Brie's body before but now it was quite literally all he could see.

  “For example, how many girls do you know have great tits like these?” Brie asked, cupping her ample boobs. Paul struggled not to become hard. This was too much. “Tell me how great my tits are you little turd nugget.” Brie commanded.

  “Y-your tits are great, Brie!” Paul felt his voice say as Brie bent over him, squeezing her tits. “Or how about my hips, or my taut, fit body?” Brie said, posing in front of Paul. The folds of her sex were clearly visible not much higher than Paul currently was. He couldn't help it—the display of overwhelming femininity and sexuality were overriding his disgust and making him hard.

  “Or how about my ass?” Brie asked, turning around and bending down, her bare ass the size of a house the only thing Paul could see. It was indeed thick and full without being too large for her athletic frame, and when she gave it a little slap he could see the skin ripple in quick waves. For a fleeting moment Paul wondered how it was that Brie had trouble getting guys with a body like this.

  “Your ass is wonderful, Brie!” Paul responded; in his desperation and humiliation he sounded almost too enthusiastic; Brie turned her head around and gave him a little laugh.

  “And you say no guys want to be with me.” Brie said, turning around. “Well, you're wrong. I can get a guy anytime I want. I see their eyes on me all the time at soccer meets.”

  Those little spats where a big Paul and Brie would trade back and forth barbs before Paul would eventually drop the verbal nuke on Brie seemed out of a different life, but clearly it was alive in Brie right now. She was going to make Paul eat every one of his words.

  “I'll tell you what's going to happen.” Brie said. “I'm going to meet a guy at a soccer meet who owns a team of girls and we're going to start dating. His team will win the women's cup and the Mashers will win the men's cup, and in the celebration he will propose to me. When we marry our teams will come together. His girls will retire from playing and my Mashers will knock them up; we'll produce dozens of the most sought-after soccer stars Gettysburg has ever seen. They'll be of championship pedigree on both sides of the family and we'll keep making them until the girls can't make them anymore. We're going to be so rich from the players we create as well as the money from my husband's awesome job, and in the meantime he's going to give me six children! And when I get older it will be me who gets voted into mom's senate seat when she retires, not Sarah who's just going to be a boring accountant, and no one's even going to remember you.”

  Brie's taunting was turning into fantasizing about her future out loud, and even in his state of terror Paul still could see how overly optimistic Brie's predictions of the future were. Paul didn't know if she was that dilusional to think she'd get all of that or if she just wanted to taunt him in some strange way, but the resentment was real and intense.

  Brie moved forward, putting her knee up on the bed to Paul's right. Her pussy was almost directly over him and he could smell the sweetness of her sex along with the scent of soap upon her clean skin. And high above, a wide giddy smile grew on Brie's face.

  “You know what I think I'll do?” Brie said. “I'm going to put you in my butt.”

  A cold stab of dread shot through Paul even bigger than when Brie had selected him downstairs. “W-what?” Paul asked.

  “Up the butt! Up the butt!” Brie said in a sing-songy way, giggling madly. “Don't worry, I just washed it!”

  The bed shook and knocked Paul around as Brie climbed up onto it, Brie's leg coming close to landing on him at one point. Brie lay down on her front with her legs spread around Paul, her ass rising up like a twin-peaked mountain.

  “Come on, up onto my ass with you.” Brie said. When Paul didn't move, she said: “Or maybe you'd rather be dropped into the toilet?”

  There was nothing Paul could do; Brie was going to get what she wanted one way or another. Fighting against every instinct to stay he pulled himself up Brie's left thigh and crawled along her warm flesh. The surface of her ass was squishy and gave way under his weight and he made his way to the center of her left cheek.

  “That's a good boy,” Brie said. “Now, keep going.” Brie brought down her hands and spread her cheeks. Her anus was in full view and was an extestentially threatening sight to Paul. The thought of going back into her pussy didn't seem so bad by comparison. He dropped down to a crawl and slowly scooted forward.

  “Almost there.” Brie said. “Come on, you're making me impatient!” Her asshole loomed ever closer to Paul as he pushed himself reluctantly forward. Brie's skin was giving off warmth and he could distinctly feel her heartbeat.

  “Give it a kiss.” Brie giggled. “Go ahead, kiss my ass.” Paul pulled himself forward just a little more and laid a kiss on the pink folds. He could taste her soap but there were still hints of another taste here.

  “Ooh, that's so sensitivie, do it again!” Brie commanded. Already starting to hate the taste in his mouth Paul gave her asshole another kiss. Brie squirmed. “Get in closer. I want you to start licking!”

  It was the most humiliating thing Paul could think of to lick Brie's giant asshole, and he was certain that's why he was being made to do it. “Mmmm...” Moaned Brie. Her hips started to undulate. He could smell her arousal growing.

  One of Brie's fingers found the back of Paul's head. Pushing gently at first, Paul found his head pressed right up against her asshole. He tried to turn his face, to do anything to get away, but with one head-squishing push Brie pushed Paul's head into her anus, the walls clutching his face harshly as a terrible smell assailed his senses.

  Brie let go of her ass cheeks and they sprang back to grip the rest of Paul's body as he flailed in desperation. He couldn't hear anything in here but swore he could feel Brie laughing. He thought he might break his neck from struggling but if he didn't struggle he would surely suffocate!

  He fought his own instincts and made himself calm down even as he was running out of air, but finally Brie released him, Paul's head popping out as he leaned against her cheeks to catch his breath.

  “You're a literal butthead!” Brie said, still laughing. “No, a literal ass-hat! My ass was your hat!” Brie repeated redundantly. She reached down and picked him up and he thought it might be over, but he was mistaken. Brie spun herself around to prop her ass up against the headboard of the bed, her legs against the wall with her feet high above.

  “I want to watch this,” Brie said, her neck straining as this position gave her as close of a view as she could. She positioned Paul over her ass again, her feet sliding along her as as she located the hole he was condemned to enter. “Feet together, butt plug.” Brie commanded. Paul did so and a second later felt his feet slide through the opening to her asshole.

  “Okay, now use my finger as leverage to push yourself further in.” Brie said. “If I have to do it you'll probably like it a lot less.” Paul gripped against Brie's finger tightly. She started moving the finger down and he allowed himself to slide in, dissappearing first up to his knees, then waste, and finally up to his chest. With every new inch the pressure got more immense but at the same time he could feel Brie relax a little around him.

  “Oh god, that's so awesome,” Brie said. She moved her finger away and Paul could feel the air be pushed out of his lungs as Brie clenched.

  “Try to escape. Just try.” Brie challanged. It didn't take much encouragement for Paul to push against Brie with all the effort he had but her muscles just would not budge; their crushing power held him right in place despite his best effort.

  “My sphincter is stronger than your entire body! You're trapped!” Brie laughed. “Oh my god this is so hot. My little brother is stuck in my ass.”

  Brie's pussy was right in front of Paul and it was getting moist with juices. Brie's fingers came down and she started playing with herself right in front of him, an overwhelming show of female self-pleasure that Paul couldn't escape any more than he could his anal prison. He was getting hard again, his tiny cock pressing treacherously against the walls of her asshole. It didn't escape her notice.

  “I can feel your little dick!” Brie exclaimed. “Oh god this is too good, I need more than this!” Paul could feel Brie's body shift and heard the sound of her bedstand drawer opening up and her fumbling for something. It wasn't much of a mystery what it was—seconds later Paul was face to face with a thick purple dildo almost twice as long as he was tall.

  Her pussy sufficiently lubricated, Brie inserted the dildo in herself with a great moan, Paul's prison becoming even more constricted as it's neighbor received its much larger visitor. Brie then began to fuck herself with the dildo, it's length glistening with her juices every time it came up.

  “Ah, ah, ah!” Brie cried out with every thrust as her hips bucked wildly. Paul felt he was going to be crushed to dust inside her. Her juices were spilling over as he movements became more intense. Finally Brie came with a very immodest, feminine “Ohhhhhh....”, a sound Paul was sure would haunt his nightmares until the day he died. Finally Brie started to relax.

  Her fingers came for him, gripping his arms and pulling him out of her asshole. Her ass didn't want to give him up so easily and her sphincter walls grabbed at him greedily as he went. The smell was terrible and Paul felt that all the washing in the world couldn't put it right.

  “Fuck, that was the hottest thing I've ever done.” Brie said. “Tell me you loved being my ass toy, Paul.”

  Defeated and afraid of a repeat, Paul exhaustively repeated: “I love being your ass toy, Brie.”

  “You wish you could worship my ass and be inside it every day, don't you?” Brie prompted.

  “I surely do wish it,” Paul affirmed.

  “You are nothing but Brie's little turd, right?” She asked.

  “I'm just Brie's little turd.” Paul said, wishing he could just disintegrate right there. Brie seemed satisfied. She swung her legs from the wall to the side of the bed and stood up. She lifted Paul up to take a quick whiff.

  “Ooh, God, you reek,” Brie laughed. “You're a really disgusting little butt plug, you know that right?” More laughter. “I'm not letting you touch my body until you get cleaned up! Let's go.”

  Once again to the bathroom as Brie placed Paul in the sink and turned on the tap. Paul's body quickly became sticky as the hot water reacted with the residue on his skin. Brie brought some soap and started to clean him; it was much the same way Sarah had done the morning before she had given him to Brie, but Brie's cleaning was a lot rougher, and a lot more violating. She was enjoying the sensation of how small Paul's body and all it's puny parts were under her soapy fingers.

  “Fuck, that was exhausting.” Brie said as she picked the now-clean Paul out of the sink. “Time to get ready for bed I think. You're sleeping with me, of course, and if you even think about sneaking off you're going in my ass again, headfirst this time, all the way down to your ankles!”

  Paul had to sit there and endure as Brie went about her preparations for bedtime in the nude. She took careful and consummate care of her body—she had always been that way—and she didn't cut any corners when it came to self-maintenance. When she was done she picked up Paul and carried him back to the bedroom for a final time that night.

  Brie put Paul on her bedside table and then thankfully put on some pajamas; a set of matching light blue pants and tops. She slid herself under the covers and then picked up Paul and admired him sleepily in the light of her bed lamp.

  “I usually let the good boys sleep between my boobs at the end of the night.” Brie said. “And even though you're a little turd and generally worthless, you've actually been a very good boy to me in a very important way today even if you don't know it. So you get to sleep next to my heart. Enjoy.”

  Brie lowered Paul into her shirt and slid him between her breasts. Paul hated himself for just how much he liked it here; soft, warm, comforting. After his ordeal just now it felt downright heavenly. He wished it could be the chest of anyone else, but at this moment the thought of any other girl was so distant as to not exist. Brie's heart was beating below her breasts but it was a comforting beat and it lolled him off to sleep with it's gentle rhythm.

  The world was moving around him as Brie shifted in bed. She turned over a few times but each time her boobs cradled him and the movement did little more than wake him temporarily. But after a while he was aware of other motions. Brie's heart rate was increasing and her body was starting to undulate. It was still pitch black. Brie was playing with herself in the middle of the night.

  Paul resolved to remain absolutely still. Maybe Brie was asleep and dreaming, or maybe she was just enjoying the sensation of him lying there. Either way, he was starting to covet his warm bed and didn't want his host to remove him from it. But the movements and heartbeat were getting more intense.

  Suddenly cool air rushed into Paul's encolsure as Brie lifted up the top of her shirt with one hand. Paul looked up and caught her eye instinctively as she looked down at him from that unflattering angle where her chin dominated.

  “Fuck, I want you on my cunt.” Brie said in a breathy whisper, then dropped her shirt back down. Paul's comfertable hideaway was restored but only for a moment. From the other direction he felt the fabric being disturbed. She was reaching from below to grab him, and looking back he could already make out her other hand under the seam of her pajama bottoms.

  Brie's fingers found Paul's foot and he was dragged out from between her boobs and down her stomach until he was directly on top of Brie's pussy. She cupped him to it, holding it tight. “Fuck, lick me. Lick me back to sleep my little turd.”

  It was almost worse that Brie wanted to take it so slowly because it meant it would last longer. She rubbed him against her cunt in slow circles as he licked her. Eventually her hand stopped moving and he wanted to quit, but a quiet “Don't stop.” from high above pressured him to reluctantly keep going. His mouth was getting tired again as he spent so much energy to give Brie pleasure so slight she was likely to fall asleep through it.

  After what felt like ages Paul stopped, thinking Brie had fallen asleep. But then the fingers of her hand that had been loosely rested on him found his ass cheek and gave it a sudden sharp squeeze, spurring Paul back into action. Another eternity passed and Paul felt by now Brie must surely be asleep, so he stopped again. But no; her fingers gave his ass another painful squeeze.

  This process repeated a third, a fourth, and then a fifth time. It had to be hours; Paul's head and neck were throbbing and the musky smell of her juices was overwhelming. The movements of her body were getting less and less, and she was slowly starting to dry up. But her fingers kept finding him every time to squeeze his ass again until the sixth time where the cessation of movement was no longer met by any response.

  Paul lay there in the quiet as he could hear Brie gently breathing. She was asleep at last. And here Paul was, sticky and moist lying on her cunt. He wanted to get away but he knew the act of crawling on such sensitive ground would wake Brie right back up. This was nowhere near as nice as his boob bed from before and totally humiliating to boot. But he didn't seem to have much of a choice. Reluctantly, he lay there atop her cunt until finally he too drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

  The morning seemed to come treacherously slowly; at some point Brie moved her hand away so the bright light coming through the window began to illuminate the blue fabric of her pajamas above him. Brie's cunt also became visible under him, an overwhelming and humiliating reminder of where he was and what he had been through.

  He knew Brie had to get up soon—it was almost time for morning drills, right? He dreaded the deluge of teasing he would get from the athletes, but would at least be happy to get away from this nightmare. He didn't know why Brie had picked him but he hoped it would be the last time he would ever have to spend at his sister's mercy.

  Well, that at least would turn out to be true.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Only one chapter left to go! In the last chapter we will learn Paul's fate. I wonder if anyone can correctly guess what it's going to be?