- Text Size +

Brie sat back down on her chair and leaned forward so her breasts were leaning against the table. The entire team rushed forward to touch them, pushing and shoving each other to get the best spot as two dozen tiny hands reached out to rub the sensual flesh of Brie's tits. Brie giggled, enjoying the sensation and the spectacle of the guys fighting over the best spots.

  “Hey!” Kyle turned back to Paul who was hanging back. “Everyone joins in team building exercises, remember?” Before Paul knew it strong hands had clasped around his arms and he was being pulled in. Paul tried to fight against them but it was no use—he could feel the heat coming off his sister's body as he was forced a hairs breadth away from Brie's tit.

  “Go on,” Kyle said. The entire team was watching him. Paul couldn't meet his sister's eye—he slowly reached forward and lay his hand on her boob. Instantly the entire team started groaning in mock disgust.

  “She's your sister, that's really messed up, you know that?” One of them mocked. “Get him closer!” Kyle shouted, and strong hands pushed him right up against Brie's flesh. Brie laughed, enjoying this immensely. Paul struggled to extricate himself from Brie's tits but with the force of the players pushing him against them all his thrashing ended up doing was stimulating Brie's sensative flesh.

  “Touch her nipple!” One of them yelled. Paul refused, but once again refusal was not an option. Four different teammates shoved his body and pulled his arms so that his hands were now cupping Brie's massive nipple, which was now almost the size of his whole head.

  “Kiss it! Kiss it!” They started to chant. Paul could feel his spirit breaking—this was so humiliating, he had to get out of this situation somehow even if it was only mentally. This nipple didn't belong to Brie—he couldn't see her face, so it might as well belong to any girl. Maybe Hannah—but Paul didn't want to sully his memory of her with this. The same with Katelyn. He tried to imagine this nipple as belonging to Bethany—he didn't think she would mind that—but he had been up close to Bethany's nipples, and Brie's pristine nipples lacked the wear and tear of years of suckling infants.

  As a last resort Paul turned to Jen. He had never seen her boobs and was sure they were smaller than Brie's, but her nipples couldn't be that different. And while he never wanted to be with Jen, at least she was not his sister and hers was not a memory he held dear like Hanna's or Katelyn's, so Jen's nipple this would be.

  He leaned forward and kissed Jen's nipple submissively bringing up roaring laughter from the athletes. They hurled all sorts of insults at him, from sicko to pervert to freak. Closing his eyes and imagining Jen's face in his mind he kissed her nipple again, shutting the men out and just waiting until he'd be allowed to stop.

  Finally he felt Brie's body pull away from him and he instinctively stepped back away from the edge of the table into the group of guys. Paul's eyes flicked up to meet Brie's, and her face carried a look of almost vindictive pleasure. They jeered and laughed at Paul as Brie leaned back in the chair and put her sock-clad feet up on the table.

  “I say we take this party elsewhere,” Brie said, leaning forward to peel off one of her socks. These were the socks she had worn throughout all the day's activities including the game earlier, so the odor of her foot was pungent and sweaty. She lay the sock down on the table and the men started to crawl inside.

  The smell was bad enough from the outside and the thought of being trapped inside with so many naked male athletes was repulsive to Paul, but he knew he wouldn't be given a choice. Before anyone could push him he crawled down into the sock, Brie's foot scent combining with the sweat of the athletes to create a quite repugnant scent.

  Paul knew the other guys were still mocking him but he shut it out of his mind. Suddenly the sock was shifting and went from horizontal on the table to vertical in Brie's hand. All thirteen men became smashed together and Paul struggled instinctively to escape the pressure even though there was nowhere to go.

  “Stop squirming, faggot!” The athlete under him growled. “God damn, his sister's really got him horny” another mocked to a great round of laughter. Between the smell, the pressure, and the sensation of being surrounded by so much man-meat Paul wanted to scream, but he held it in and tensed his body up, bearing each second with great difficulty waiting for it to be over.

  After what felt like hours but was likely less than a minute the sock started to shift again. It had been turned horizontal as Brie was pouring it's contents out one by one. Male bodies became unpeeled from one another as they slid through the fabric corridor of Brie's tall sock to land on what was unmistakably the surface of a bed—Brie's bed.

  It was Paul's turn to become unstuck from his neighbor with an unpleasant ripping sensation as he tumbled head over heels through Brie's sock until he landed with great relief on the bedspread. The last few men tumbled out and they now all lay in a rough line. Paul's relief at being out of the sock turned to dread when he realized where he was and what was likely to happen.

  Brie was standing over the bed, her upper thighs at the level of the team while her naked upper half towered over them. She looked down with an obvious expression of lust in her eyes, and she started cupping and playing with her boobs in a show Paul wished he never had to see.

  “You guys won me a great victory today,” Brie said. “I love winners. Only winners are worthy, and today, that means you.”

  Brie's hands slid down to grab the waistband of her athletic shorts. She played with them for a moment showing off the strap of her panties before pulling them down entirely revealing a pair of brightly-colored panties. The men cheered, but now the cheers had turned to whoops and shouts of lust. Brie's cameltoe was right at eye level for all the men to see, the outline of her pussy painfully obvious and impossible to miss.

  Paul had never seen any Big vagina as a small and it would have been a terrifying and intimidating sight regardless of who it was, but the fact that it was Brie's made this all the more horrible. Paul had no doubt at all that it was more than large enough to swallow him whole.

  Things became even worse when Brie started to rub herself on the outside of her panties. “Mmmhhhh...” Brie moaned in a high-pitched, girlish voice. All the men watched her intensely; even Paul couldn't look away. Brie's chest heaved high above as she played with herself, basking in the attention of the tiny men.

  For several minutes Brie played with herself. The wetness of Brie's pussy was starting to penetrate through the fabric of her panties. Some of the guys were actually sitting on their hands to avoid jerking off—undoubtedly they were waiting until Brie allowed it. This was clearly all a ritual they had gone through before.

  Now Brie was fingering the waistband of her panties. The men, who had largely quieted down, were starting to holler again at the prospect of Brie being fully naked. She teased taking them off for another couple minutes before finally pulling them down to a resounding cheer.

  Paul wanted to die—he was looking at something he'd never wish to see: his sister's pussy. It would have been bad enough at normal size, but here it was huge and shimmering with wetness. Brie began to tease her own lips, letting out little gasps of pleasure. She was putting on a show for the tiny men, and the men were giving her a show in return as she watched them struggle not to pleasure themselves.

  “Mmmm...” Brie moaned, stretching her enormous, supple body. She turned around displaying her ass to the men—it was the size of a small house and the players looked on with expressions of naked lust.

  “Watch out!” Brie said. She began to sit down, doing it slowly enough so the horny men could scramble out of the way. Paul ran backwards with them, horrified and ashamed to realize that he was getting hard right along with them. He didn't know if it was because of humiliation or the overwhelming sexuality Brie was giving off, but he desperately tried to hide it from the others.

  Brie's ass caused the whole bed to sag in her direction causing a few of the men to stumble as they struggled to get out of the way. She swung her legs up onto the bed—it was truly a spectacular display, a movement of a vast amount of muscle and skin—and then started to recline onto her pillows. She lay there with her eyes closed for a minute as the team assembled by the side of her naked body, admiring and waiting.

  After a minute Brie opened her eyes and looked over at her tiny men with a smile. She brought her hand to hover over them, considering them, pondering who to grab first. She picked a right guard named Ryan and lifted him up, the other teammates cheering for their lucky brother. Brie held Ryan in front of her face admiring him for a moment. She held him up to her nose and breathed in, enjoying his sweaty, masculine odor. She lowered him to her lips and gave him a tender kiss. Her tongue parted her lips and flicked his tiny cock her so briefly.

  “Soon,” Brie promised. “Just hold it in for me.” Brie took Ryan away from her mouth and dropped him in between her tits. She pushed them together trapping Ryan, and all the other guys cheered. Brie giggled and released her tits, Ryan tripping dazed out from between them. She picked him up and put him on her boob, rubbing him around in small circles.

  Brie released Ryan who clasped onto her nipple and started licking and sucking without any prompting. Brie made a pleasurable little moan, and then reached for another man. A similar sequence of actions happened to him resulting in him on top of Brie's other tit sucking that nipple. Brie moaned and teased herself a little as she watched her two devoted servants at work.

  Brie looked over at the remaining men, knowing they were just dying to get involved but forcing them to wait. She smiled, rubbing her pussy lips as she watched them. Finally, she said: “Okay, climb on.”

  There was a mad rush as the nine other teammates ran forward and started climbing up onto Brie's leg and torso. Only Paul and Peter held back; Peter had access to Brie more than anyone and would rather sit out than join the team for this. Paul held back in obvious horror—by no means was he about to climb on his naked sister's body.

  The teammates fought and jostled for the best position. Three other men joined the two that were already on her tits shoving and kicking each other to gain the best position. One man actually ran to the side of Brie's face and started playing with her ear—it was obvious they all knew the things Brie liked and slid into those positions automatically.

  This left five men to fight and crowd around the area of Brie's pussy. A small fight broke out as the five of them—including Kyle the team captain—fought to gain the best position on top of her. Two men were sent tumbling down between Brie's thighs and they didn't come back up—evidently they were just going to pleasure her from underneath.

  “Not going to join in?” Came Peter's smirking voice behind Paul in an immitation of the way the teammates treated him. “What's the matter, are you gay?”

  Paul had had enough—he was gay if he didn't lust after his sister, and a pervert if he gave into their demands to please her. “Just fuck off!” Paul shouted at his sister's diminutive companion. Rather than looking angry or frightened Peter just smiled wickedly, as if he were a child about to tattle on Paul to the teacher.

  “Oh sweetie, sweetie!” Peter trotted down the length of Brie's body calling out to her in a sickeningly sweet voice. “Paul thinks he's too good to join in with everybody else!”

  “Hmm?” Brie asked, distracted by all the pleasure the eleven teammates were giving her and taking a while to notice that Peter was addressing her. He was the only one who could get away with calling her “Sweetie”--she was “Boss” to everyone else.

  But Brie's eyes fell on Paul causing him to recoil from her direct attention. Her expression was one of annoyance, but a wicked smile came over her face. She reached over and picked her brother up holding him in front of her face. Paul looked down at Brie's huge face—he tried to remind himself that this was the same Brie he spent his entire childhood quarreling with and trying to get one up on each other. He tried to channel who he used to be—a brother who was on equal footing with his sister and who had no problem telling her off.

  “Brie, this is disgusting!” Paul chided her recklessly. “I'm your brother, you can't...”

  But Paul couldn't speak as Brie jammed her thumb in Paul's face, bending his head back as she effortlessly cut him off blocking his nose and mouth. Brie laughed as Paul struggled to free himself, a deep laugh of cruel satisfaction—the power dynamic had shifted in her favor forever.

  “I don't have to listen to your stupid shit anymore!” Brie laughed, still suffocating Paul with her thumb. “Oh, and you're not my brother anymore, you're just a Tiny I own now. So be useful for the first time in your worthless life and go suck my clit, bitch!”

  Brie flicked her wrist sending Paul tumbling onto Brie's stomach. Laughs came from the few teammates whose mouths weren't preoccupied. She was glaring at him fear and humiliation shot through Paul to his core. He had no choice.

  Fighting against every instinct of his body Paul crawled over Brie's belly button towards her glistening, soccer-player-covered pussy. He hesitated as he got close but the players near him grabbed his arms and dragged him over. He now found his head directly over Brie's clit, the smell of her arousal all-consuming.

  “You heard the boss!” Said Kyle as he grabbed Paul's head roughly. “Now suck, you little worm!”

  Kyle forced Paul's face into Brie's pussy as at least one other player held him down. He had no choice. He did as he was told, his mouth quickly filling up with Brie's juices as he pleasured her desperately with his mouth. He could hear her laughing between moans of pleasure as the men forced Paul against her.

  “Don't stop, bitch!” Brie gasped as her legs started to spread. A shadow came over him as Brie's hand arrived, grasping one of the men who had fallen between her legs. He was already pretty lubed up by Brie's juices and Paul had a good idea what was about to happen. Pinning the player's arms by his side Brie shoved him headfirst into her cunt.

  The ground under Paul began to move violently as he watched Brie slide the player in and out of herself while moaning indecently. All the while Paul was being held down on Brie and he was finding it difficult to breathe—the sensations were so intense that he was starting to get overloaded; he was starting to disassociate with everything going on around him and drift off into some other world.

  After about a minute of vigorously fucking herself with her little athlete-dildo Brie released him into an exhausted cum-covered heap between her legs and grabbed another player to continue. “Fuck yes!” Brie gasped. A minute later she swapped him out for another. It went on like this for almost half the team, Brie getting more and more heated with each new dildo.

  Then, just as Paul dreaded, Brie's hand came for him. “Your turn you little fuckstick!” She gasped, short of breath. Paul felt his hands pinned at his side and had just a minute to hold his breath before he felt his face, shoulders, and torso plunge into the depths of his sister's cunt.

  The heat and pressure was unimaginable; he was helpless to do anything as she slid him in and out, her vagina walls hugging and squeezing him as her body shifted around him like a hurricane blowing through. She fucked herself with him harder and harder—she had to be almost ready to cum.

  And then, like an earthquake, Brie came. It was unmistakable as her body squeezed all around him and he could hear her practically scream. Paul almost blacked out from the pressure and lack of oxygen, but found himself sliding out of Brie to land in a damp bit of bedspread underneath her dripping cunt.

  “Oh fuck...oh my god...” Brie was breathing in ecstasy above. For a moment everything was still. Then Brie's hand came and wrapped itself around Paul's sticky, exhausted form. Paul wondered what on earth Brie could want with him now, but she merely placed him on her belly—she just wanted to lay her eyes on him, lying there exhausted and defeated.

  Paul wanted to curl up and die—he was to rattled to even cry. But at least for the moment there was peace—Brie was focusing on rewarding her teammates individually. One by one she would bring them up to her mouth, whisper sweet things that Paul couldn't make out, and lick their cocks until they came on her tongue.

  After everything Paul had been through he thought he might be spared this final indignity. But after all eleven players had been satisfied Brie's hand came for him. She held him up to her face and smiled in a tired yet vindictive way.

  “That's how I like to see you,” Brie smirked. She kissed him across the midsection. Paul's dick seemed to completely leave his body and act on its own—it was still hard after all this time. Brie's tongue teased the underside of his cock, gently licking back and forth.

  “Give it up to me.” Brie said in a falsely sweet and encouraging way. “Come on.” She urged. Paul was desperate to hold back but his cock had entirely defected from him—it wasn't like he had been able to jerk off even once with all the guys around over the past weeks and he was desperate for release. He came pitifully onto Brie's tongue, and his body collapsed exhaustively in her hand.

  “That's a good boy.” Brie said with a final smile, and put Paul down on her stomach. All around him teammates were sprawled out resting. They were on Brie's boobs, her chest, her waist, and her legs. Everyone—Brie included, was exhausted and apart from Paul they were all very happy. They rested here drifting off to sleep one by one.

  Eventually even Brie was asleep and Paul felt himself rise and fall gently with each of his sister's breaths. It would have been very pleasant if it were anyone else. But Paul was overwhelmed, broken, shattered. Above all, he was exhausted. So finally he joined everyone else in sleep.

  It was not until some hours later in the middle of the night when Brie started to stirr. By this point several of the teammates had woken up and were sitting or leaning against Brie's body. They didn't dare engage in any horseplay that would disturb Brie's rest, but now that she was stirring the rest of the team started to wake up and move from their sleeping positions.

  Slowly Brie started to sit up and all the men scrambled to get off her body. A couple of them didn't make it in time and went tumbling between her legs again. Brie smirked tiredly, picking them up and placing them with the others. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were beady, but she looked very happy with herself.

  “That was fucking great, guys!” She said with a tired smile, then reached down to pick up a small cloth bag that was laying on the ground. “Here, get in. You can shower up and then get to bed.”

  All the tiny guys apart from Patrick climbed into the bag—Patrick would wait here until Brie returned to cuddle with his owner, the way they had done since they were both children. The bag was not as cramped as the sock but still deeply unpleasant, as all the guys were not just covered with sweat but the residue of Brie's juices. In all, it was a disgusting mess.

  But there was relief to be found as Brie carried the bag downstairs and released them all at the communal showers. The tired men showered with a minimum of horseplay and taunting as Brie watched tiredly, still naked, towering over them. Paul scrubbed himself vigorously with soap, wishing he could wash away the memory of what had just happened along with the physical evidence.

  Finally they were all clean and the showers were switched off. Brie adresssed her team for the final time that night behind her sleepy, disheveled hair that was spilling all over her face: “You were wonderful tonight, my sweet Mashers.” She coos. “I'll let you sleep in a little tomorrow—but we'll hit the pitch for practice at nine o'clock. We have to keep up our winning ways!”

  There was one last tired cheer from the team as Brie stood up to her full height and saluted her players in all her naked glory. Then she left to return to Patrick and her bed, and the tiny men were left to collapse on their beds.

  “I can't believe you fucked your sister,” One of the guys said to Paul. “Yeah, you're an absoulte sicko” Another said. Weak, tired laughter came from other teammates. But Paul was so worn down that he couldn't even muster up the energy to be angry about these repetitive taunts.

  Not wanting to think, or feel, or even exist right now, Paul collapsed on his bed, and just like the teammates around him he fell back into sleep in a matter of minutes and slept through the night in a dreamless, yet troubled, sleep.