- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's a fun commission, expect a few more chapters in the future!

“It’s been a year to the day honey,” John said into the walkie-talkie like device he and his wife had created. It helped him communicate by projecting his voice through a small speaker that they’d been able to mount into one of her earrings, cleverly disguised as a black jewel. “You know I love you more than anything, right?”

Debra leaned forward onto her elbows, towering over her two-inch-tall husband. Her blonde hair was done up and she was as fancily dressed as she had been in years. She was sexier than anyone named Debra had the right to be. The only thing that didn’t seem perfect for a night out was the nervousness and guilt on her face.

Debra nodded in response. There was no question that the couple loved each other now as much as they had the first day they’d admitted their love to each other.

He looked up at her adoringly; before he’d contracted the shrinking virus she’d looked up at him in a similar fashion. When they’ he’d been full size he’d been six-foot even; they’d been the trademark shorter woman-taller man couple. Now their roles were reversed to the extreme.

“I just…” she trailed off for the dozenth time that night. “I know you love me, and I love you…”

“You need this,” John said in a calm voice, putting one of his tiny hands on her outstretched fingertip. “I can’t please you the same way someone full size can, and I know this is only about your needs. You’re not betraying me.”

She looked down at him. He wasn’t wrong, and they’d had this conversation twenty times since they’d first had the idea. The love in their life was true, but at two inches tall he couldn’t please her the way she needed. And at twenty-six she needed something that he couldn’t offer her. Something vibrating plastic couldn’t offer her.

“You’ve gotta go have fun honey,” he said, rubbing one tiny hand on a manicured nail. “And I want you to bring someone back here. For you.”

“Okay,” she said, steeling herself for a night out that she hadn’t had in a very long time. “A girl’s got needs, right?”

***

Four hours later, John was climbing onto the side-table to the king-sized bed he still shared with his wife, though he rarely ventured far into its landscape. He and Debra had rigged up a ladder just his size, and the simple act of getting around the house was keeping him in excellent shape. An astute observer would notice the little ladders on most of the furniture, but he and Debra had done an excellent job of concealing them.

Both for style’s sake and because not everyone took kindly to those with ‘Shrink Pox.’

Just as he finished the climb, he heard the front door open. The sound echoed through the long hallway that led to the master bedroom and was immediately followed by a low gruff voice and laughter. His wife’s laughter. Quickly John ducked behind the alarm clock, opened what used to be the battery compartment, and climbed inside.

From his cleverly concealed hiding space John watched Debra stumble into the bedroom, laughing. His heart soared as he saw her smile in a way that he hadn’t been able to make her do since he’d shrank. Her laughter was wonderful. Not that he had any problems making her laugh, but this was different. This was laughter in anticipation of true fulfillment.

Despite himself and his preparations, John felt himself grow a little angry as he saw who was following her. He knew this would be difficult for him despite how much he knew Debra needed it. Then he realized this was happening no matter what; he’d better enjoy it. His tiny pants quickly got tossed aside.

“Whoa, easy Jake!” Debra said laughing as she felt a hand on her backside. The world spun as she turned to face the man she’d first met two hours ago. “What kind of girl do you think I am?” she asked with faux outrage as she brought his hand to her mouth and gave his middle finger a long lick. When she reached the tip, she made sure to seal her lips around it and release it with a ‘pop!’

At six-foot-one, Jake was just a little taller than she was used to when John was full sized. Between this and his dark hair Debra felt a little bit better about bringing him home. She completely understood John’s point about her needing physical relief, she ached with the need to fill herself, but at least she found a guy who looked like her now diminutive husband.

“Oh little girl,” he said with his gruff voice, rough from his job in the oil fields where he had to yell often, “You’re gonna walk funny tomorrow.”

Debra let him slide a hand up her shirt and turned slightly so that John could see. She knew that John wanted this for her, and she also knew that John would be having his own fun watching. And she knew where he would be watching from.

His giantess wife looked briefly at where she knew he was hiding, and John saw the burning desire on her face. He was torn between what he was feeling. The anger at seeing another man about to bed his wife. The joy that he felt when he saw her happy. The rising of his own manhood in anticipation of what he was about to watch.

As John dealt with his emotions, Jake helped Debra take her shirt off. She kept herself in great shape, so her C-cup breasts didn’t fall at all as her red bra was removed. The blonde gasped as Jake’s lips engulfed one tit, then the other. Her hands cradled the back of his head and pulled him in closer as he continued his oral assault.

She stepped backward and felt the bed at the back of her knees. Debra let herself fall into a seated position at the end of the bed, and Jake’s lips pulled free from her breast with a groan of frustration from both of them.

“Set him free, baby,” Debra said as she bounced lightly at the edge of the bed and pawed at the front of his pants.

“Wait, no,” John said to himself, leaning forward in his hiding spot to see the action. That’s when he looked down and realized that he’d already grasped his own cock. He stroked himself despite his misgivings as he watched the giant couple. Part of him was jealous, but part of him couldn’t wait.

Debra gasped with delight when Jake freed his eight-inch cock. She smiled broadly before grasping it gently by the base and giving it a test stroke. He was circumcised, which she wasn’t used to, but otherwise this was a magnificent cock. Jake moaned in appreciation as her hand stroked him.

“Open up hot stuff,” he said to her. Hazel eyes flickered upward, suddenly a little nervous. To Jake it seemed as though she had a brief war within herself, then the moment passed. Her eyes narrowed hungrily at his rod and her mouth opened wide.

Debra leaned forward and let his helmet into her mouth. Her eyes rolled as her tongue flickered along his sensitive flesh; the first cock she’d had in her mouth in a year. She forced herself to start slow. Debra had always been a fan of oral sex, but she knew deep-throating a dildo during masturbation was very different than the real deal.

John had always loved watching her take a dildo several times larger than himself into her throat, and he couldn’t help but forget his initial wave of jealousy as he watched her bob her head up and down on this giant cock.

“Oh baby, I hope you’re loving this,” he said as he stroked his own manhood, remembering the feeling of her throat on his own rod.

Jake’s rod made it to the back of her throat in record time, and Debra was drooling from the taste. He was clean, with just a hint of sweat. Her throat bulged just like John used to make it do.

This is perfect, she thought as she suppressed her gag reflex. Both hands went around his hips as she pulled him deeper. Jake got the idea and put a hand on the back of her head, rocking his hips back and forth.

With her desire and determination, Debra was delighted when she felt her nose press up against something soft. She opened her watering eyes and saw she was pressed up against his trimmed pubic hair. John saw her attempt at a smile from his hiding spot as her tongue snaked out to lick her new lover’s balls.

Then she pulled back with a gag, breathing hard and wiping the extra saliva from her chin.

“Get those pants off!” Jake ordered as he pulled the rest of his clothes off. John had noticed the resemblance to himself, but Jake’s hairy, broad chest was a stark contrast to his own tan, narrow runner’s build.

Debra was more appreciative. Her black leggings were stripped off in record time and tossed into the corner with a flash of yellow from her underwear. Moments later a pair of jeans covered them, followed by a t-shirt for a band that had broken up a decade ago.

Then the couple was on the bed, Debra crawling quickly backward while Jake tried to follow her smooth snatch with his face. Every time he managed to snake his tongue out and taste her sex she giggled and slipped further upward until her back was against the wooden headboard. When she had nowhere else to go, Jake finally was able to get his hands under her backside, which he used to pull himself deeper into her snatch.

“Oh god!” she shouted out as she felt his skilled tongue work its magic. Her eyes rolled as he teased her clit in a way that her husband hadn’t been able to do in a year.

She looked down at Jake eagerly lapping at her pussy, eyes closed as his tongue flickered along every neglected sensitive spot she had. Seeing he was engrossed in his wonderful task she turned her head to look at the alarm clock. From where she was she couldn’t see John, but she knew he was there.

Debra let out a moan as Jake slipped her clit between his lips and nibbled it lightly. Then the saw what she’d been hoping for: a tiny hand slipped through an opening that could easily be mistaken for a speaker hole. It formed a thumbs up.

That was all Debra needed. As wonderful as this felt, as fulfilling as it was to play with a full grown, steaming hot, throbbing cock, part of her had held back. Part of her had felt guilty for being with someone other than her husband, even though this had been his idea.

That part of her leapt out of the way as her first orgasm of the night ripped through her. It had been so long since she’d been with a full-sized person that the intensity of it overwhelmed her senses. Unlike many girls, she’d never had any trouble orgasming, and now that she truly had the all clear she knew tonight would be a multiple-orgasm kind of night.

“Oooh! I needed this so bad!” she told Jake as she pulled his face harder onto her pussy. His tongue sought out her deepest recesses until she came again with a squeal.

When Jake’s tongue got tired, and Debra was leaning against the headboard catching her breath, Jake straightened back up. He pulled Debra’s hips forward as she laughed, laying her on her back with pillows under her. Jake started to align his massive cock with her waiting lips as she sat up so that she could see the insertion herself.

“Oh, wait!” she said quickly just as he was about to slide himself into her warm, hungry hole. “Condom!”

For a moment John thought she was pointing at him and fear ran through his body. Then he jumped as Jake’s hand slapped down on a condom that he hadn’t noticed, laying immediately in front of the alarm clock.

“Holy shit!” he said to himself as he caught his breath. He hadn’t panicked that hard since a cat had tried to eat him six months ago. He’d been sure she had pointed at him, meaning to use him as a condom. John knew his body was stretchy and indestructible, and they’d purposefully avoided testing how far that would go. But John would be lying if the fear hadn’t given him an exciting rush.

From his hiding spot John watched Jake unroll the condom, sliding it down his cock until it fit snugly. He knew that Debra had never liked using them with him, so John appreciated that she had at least kept the bareback feeling for him alone.

Debra giggled as she grabbed his cock, now encased in a thin layer of latex. She’d picked up a bumpy kind of condom. She’d never cared to use them before, but if she was going to have a lover once in a while, a condom was a must. So she’d try every fun kind of ribbing she could find.

After she aimed him at her opening Jake needed no prompting. He put his hands on either side of her head, shifted his knees to get a better position, and pushed. Debra gasped as she felt a real penis enter her for the first time in far too long. His cock slid smoothly into her despite her muscles shaking from the unfamiliar intrusion.

The bumpy sides of the condom felt incredible. Coupled with the stretching sensation and knowledge that she was fucking someone else while her husband watched, Debra felt her next orgasm fast approaching. Jake didn’t waste any time waiting for her to get close; he was too excited himself. She was by far the prettiest woman he’d ever picked up from a bar, and he knew he’d be good for round two.

As soon as he felt himself entirely encased in her vaginal vice Jake started hammering away.

“Oh shit!” Debra said as she reached around his back to pull him closer. Her best dildo had nothing on the real thing. His length flew in and our of her, stopping barely shy of slamming into her cervix.

From John’s viewpoint there wasn’t much to see. Even though they’d planned it so that he could watch the entire session it was obvious to him that unless the giant couple did some serious rotating he wouldn’t be able to see much of the action. It didn’t take a genius to know that this giant was using his wife for his own primal pleasure, but John wanted to see it.

Forgetting briefly about his own safety, John stepped outside of his alarm clock hiding spot.

“Yes! Yes! Yes” Debra squeaked out as each of Jake’s thrusts filled her wonderfully, incredibly. If her noises hadn’t been such a strong endorsement of his size and thrusting he would have been a little annoyed; instead, he took it as a compliment. The drinks had put him in a good mood and it would take more than her moaning to change that.

“Shit baby, I’m close already!” he told her, pushing himself up so he could get a view of his cock pistoning in and out of her nether lips. With each push her vulva turned a little inward, unused to the size of his shaft and clinging to him. With each pull her labia pulled outward slightly, pulled along in an attempt to keep his cock from leaving her empty.

“Just do it!” she said, her voice high and out of breath.

John watched in awe as he heard his wife’s voice. Saw the faces she was making. He stood as close to the edge of the coffee table as he dared; the fall would be painful if he did go over, though ultimately it would just be an inconvenience.

The titans fucking in front of him were a sight he knew he would never forget. It was like two mountains moving together as one sensual, loud unit.

Jake’s head was on Debra’s left shoulder again as his thrusts became more erratic. The giantess turned her head once more to look at John’s hiding spot, hoping to give him a view of her face as she had yet another orgasm. She knew he was only playing with himself in there while she got pounded, so she wanted to give him something extra.

Then her eyes narrowed on his tiny form. She gasped as she realized he was out of his hiding spot. Tinies weren’t incredibly rare, but she knew some people were prone to smashing them. It was the entire reason they’d made his hiding spots and carefully concealed the signs that he was living there.

And there he was, out in the open. Just as Debra had expected, he was stroking himself. The erratic pounding at her pussy shook her vision, but she could tell from his face and body language that he was excited for her. Happy for her. And close to completion himself.

As another orgasm shook her entire body she reached out, knowing Jake couldn’t see that side of her. As she had a hundred times before, she extended a finger.

John knew exactly what that finger meant. Hadn’t they done this every time she’d masturbated for the past six months? His hands picked up speed on his cock as he felt his orgasm fast approaching. Her finger curled in front of him as her giant lover shook her entire body.

“Here it comes!” Jake yelled, setting off all three of them.

Debra cried out as she had another orgasm, faster than she’d ever believed possible. Her shout drowned out John’s as he came hard, shooting his tiny load onto her outstretched finger.

“Oh damn!” John shouted as he had one of the strongest orgasms of his life. His legs shook just like he knew his wife’s were.

As he watched Jake finish shooting his seed into the condom, jerking himself while balls deep in his wife, John stepped back and leaned against the alarm clock. Debra’s eyes unfocused as her orgasm ripped through her and she brought her finger up to her mouth. John watched her slip the finger into her mouth, her cheeks caving in as she sucked his load off her fingertip.

The two made eye contact as her orgasm finished, and they shared a smile. There was no question the two were still madly in love, and that the other man inside of Debra hadn’t changed that at all.

Then Jake leaned back and slid his wilting cock out of Debra. The couple groaned, Debra with longing and Jake in response to the sudden cold.

Debra turned back to Jake, trusting her husband to hide himself quickly. She’d loved the moment they shared, how perfect this night had been. How pleasureful it had been for both of them. Now she needed to see if she could keep it going.

“How long until round two, big guy?” she asked Jake, sitting up as he maneuvered himself to the edge of the bed.

Carefully he slipped the condom off his cock, not letting any of his seed fall out.

“Hell,” he said, “A little TLC and I’ll be good to go in a couple of minutes.”

Debra wasn’t going to wait a couple of minutes, she decided as she put a hand on his shoulder to stop him from walking into the bathroom.

“Just toss it on the ground baby,” she said as she climbed off the bed and knelt in front of him. There was a wet slapping sound as he did as she instructed.

“Easy, it’s a little tend—whoa!” he said as she slipped his cock into her mouth again.

It was a lot smaller than the last time; he was already down to half-mast. But she loved the taste of his seed on his cock, and immediately she felt the shrinking stop. The delicious tasting cock pulsed in her mouth as she sucked, getting all the flavor she could from it. There was the faint taste of lubricant, of course, but it had been far too long since she’d tasted any cum not from her husband.

She loved him more than anything, of course, but a girl has needs! Luckily they both understood that.

His manhood grew rapidly until it banged against the back of her throat. She took a deep breath and pushed herself down on it again until she felt her nose hit his stomach. Debra tried to smile as she lodged the cock in her throat, halfway down to her stomach.

“Oh shit,” he said, grabbing the back of her head and pulling her down, as if there were any more of him he could slide into her throat. “Hey, I grabbed the other condom if you’re ready.”

Other condom? Debra thought as she fought her need for air. What other condom?

John was too distracted by the glorious vision of his wife deepthroating that massive cock to hide himself. He knew how skilled her mouth was, he’d enjoyed it for years before he became smaller than any cock.

If only there was a way I could enjoy her throat one more time, he thought to himself.

Then something massive slammed down on him from above. It had only happened a couple of times since he’d shrank, but John knew the sensation of being smashed. Debra had once stepped on him, turning him into a flattened caricature of himself until whatever bizarre force controlled him had popped him back to full size. She’d felt terrible, but it had been a learning experience for both of them.

Somehow he’d survived the event with no pain or damage at all, as near as either of them could tell.

The sensation of flatness was too bizarre for him to accurately tell her about, which was a shame. Because he also couldn’t accurately describe the feeling of two massive fingers lifting up one of his sides, then pinching. Nor could he find words to speak about how more fingers pulled his other side, stretching further than he’d ever imagined he could be.

But he could describe the feeling of his asshole bizarrely widening as the massive fingers pulled him apart.

If John hadn’t been so compressed, he would have screamed in terror. Instead he was forced apart quietly, unable to move or make a sound no matter how he tried. A silent prisoner in the hands of a giant that either didn’t realize what he was, or simply didn’t care.

Jake, on the other hand, could only groan in pleasure. He’d seen something on the nightstand, right where the first condom had been, so he’d grabbed at it without looking. Then he leaned forward, using his forearms to pull Debby further onto his cock, enjoying the hot wet feeling of her throat for a little longer as his fingers worked at the condom.

It felt a little different than what he was used to, but it stretched like he expected it to and his alcohol-blurred judgment knew that once he slipped it on, he got to slip himself back into her. After a few wonderful moments of her throat trying to eject him as she struggled for breath, he let Debby back up. She leaned back on her knees, wiping saliva off her chin and gasping for air as she coughed.

Jake used that time to quickly jam the condom onto his cock, grabbing the odd tabs at the bottom to pull by. Somehow it seemed to get tighter and tighter as it pulled downward, and at the halfway point two little nubs popped out from the side for ribbing, while the pull tabs dangled loosely. It felt odd for sure, but he thought the tabs might give his balls some sensation as he plowed her again.

Must be some new kind, he thought to himself as he pulled it all the way down. He looked briefly to see how well it clung to the ridges and veins of his cock, then forgot about the novelty condom and grabbed two handfuls of Debby’s hair.

She had just caught her breath when she felt Jake’s hands in her hair. Debra giggled out a smile, loving how he was treating her as he aimed her head at his cock again. Her eyes looked down to make sure it would hit her tongue properly, then she gasped, setting off a coughing fit.

Holy shit John! she thought, rapidly trying to find a way to save her husband. He must have gone straight up your asshole!

Both her hands went up to Jake’s, tapping rapidly. She faked coughing and luckily he let go of her hair to give her a chance to free up her throat again. As she coughed she looked at her husband, stretched obscenely across eight inches of cock. Her mind raced as she took in the image.

John’s legs dangled uselessly near Jake’s balls and his own cock hung oddly as its base was stretched and the rest of his tiny cock didn’t know what to do. His arms stuck straight out, hands wiggling at the end, and Debra could see her husband’s head somehow barely changed. His face simply looked like artwork at the tip of a condom reservoir. The head of the cock was outlined perfectly in John’s ribcage and she could see every ridge and vein barely hidden under the skin of John’s stretched abdomen.

Her fake ‘coughing’ fit under control, she lightly grabbed the cock, careful to not pull on her husband and accidentally hurt him. She aimed it at her face, letting herself take in a good look at her husband’s face. A quick glance upward told her that Jake had his eyes closed gently, clearly enjoying her hand on his member.

She turned her eyes downward again and saw John’s eyes flashing sideways as she thought she detected a smile. Her own eyes moved to where he seemed to be looking, and she saw one of his hands waving to her. Unconsciously she started to play with Jake’s balls. Old habits die hard.

Then the waving hand turned into a thumb up.

Debra looked at her distorted husband with a question unspoken on his face. She could barely tell as his head was so stretched, but after a moment it was obvious what he was trying to tell her.

Once the initial shock went away, John got a better stock of his situation. It was the strangest thing he could imagine ever feeling. His insides were filled up with cock, every inch of him insanely stretched beyond anything he could have thought was possible. John’s body was molded to Jake’s cock perfectly.

John could feel each pulse of the giant’s rapid heartbeat. But then he realized the strangest thing: he could move his hands, his head felt mostly under control, and nothing hurt. Despite every torture his body had been put through as a tiny, he’d never felt pain. Though this was definitely humiliating in its own way.

So when Debra looked squarely at him, clearly concerned at his situation, John knew what he had to do for his wife. No matter how much his mind was screaming at him to let her free him, he knew he had a unique opportunity to make the love of his life feel wonderful. In a way that perhaps would never be replicated.

John waved at her, looking down at his hand until she looked as well. Then he gave her a thumbs up as best he could without being able to see his hand; it was halfway down the cock and far out of his line of sight. Debra must have seen, her eyes returned with a question.

“Do it!” he said. Or tried to say. His vocal cords weren’t working, but clearly she got the point.

After a moment of deliberation, he saw Debra give him a look he’d only seen once before, when he proposed to her. A smile so brilliant he’d have sold both his kidneys to see it.

Anything to see that smile, he thought as Jake’s pulse rocked through his body and he felt the cock tip forward, Debra’s giant fingers tilting him forward.

Then her mouth opened wide.

Heat and desire flowed through her body in a way that she hadn’t felt since her first night with John. Knowing it was John, riding along her one-night stand as a willing condom awoke something in her she had only felt once. A need beyond words, an emptiness that would only be filled by her husband.

Or some version of him, anyway.

With her mouth wide open she aimed Jake’s cock at her mouth. Her lips wrapped around his cockhead, her husband’s chest, and she pushed herself down. She felt her husband’s arms slide into her mouth as Jake’s tip and John’s face tapped the back of her throat. Her hunger drove her forward, letting her drive herself further onto Jake’s cock until he was fully lodged in her throat.

She held herself there, feeling Jake’s cock with her throat but tasting her husband on her tongue. Far below her fingers slid in and out of her snatch, tickling her clit. As she bobbed her head up and down Jake groaned under her enthusiastic assault. Then she felt it.

Tickling.

Oh my god John is wiggling in there for me!

The thought raced through Debra’s head and she came, stifling her scream with Jake’s cock. The vibrations of her throat brought him close to cumming again; her obvious love of oral coupled with sensations he’d never felt before were overwhelming.

Jake’s hands grabbed her hair again and pulled hard, yanking Debra off his cock, mouth still open.

“Whoa Debby!” he shouted, “That was insane, but I gotta get back in your other hole.”

Debra smiled up at him and pushed him backward. He scooted further onto the bed as she climbed after him.

“Oh baby I’m gonna put you right where I want you,” she said, looking down at Jake’s cock. Jake didn’t mind, as far as he was concerned she was talking to his cock. If her weird thing was just some cock-whispering he could put up with it considering the amount of cock-gobbling she happily did.

She sank onto his cock with a sigh until her clit pressed against his skin. Then she felt tiny movement within her vaginal canal; John’s gift to her. He did his best to massage her inner walls, and she felt every little twitch like an electric shock.

Then she leaned forward, putting her hands on Jake’s shoulders. Her hips rocked forward and back, her legs brought her up and down, stroking Jake’s cock and tugging on her husband’s body. His arms rubbed her insides as she bounced, setting off another orgasm. Without meaning to she clutched hard on Jake’s toned shoulders, causing her nails to dig in and him to drive his hips up to meet her own thrusts.

Debra rode him hard, chasing her next orgasm while her nails left marks on Jake’s shoulders. She cried out as she felt herself come on her husband once more; the fact that her husband was closely molded to another man’s cock was irrelevant. In a way she was making love to her husband for the first time in a year.

For John the sensation was surreal. It was as if he were living a dream; part of him was molded to another man’s cock like he were a second skin, while the other part was deeper inside his wife than he’d ever imagined. Her vaginal walls gripped and pulled at him as she rode him, wet with lubrication that made it feel like he were moving in an impossible water slide.

Intermittently he got a strange salty taste in his mouth. It wasn’t his wife’s fluids, he was intimately familiar with her taste, then he realized where it was coming from. Her wife’s lover had rudely inserted himself up John’s asshole, and now John was tasting the result.

And his precum is just leaking out of my mouth, John realized with a gag. The cock was planted in his digestive tract, so of course any fluids from it would just come out the other end.

Somehow despite everything he felt he knew what his wife was feeling, and he thrust out with his arms as much as he could. He wasn’t strong, that was certain, but his stretched form was still more than capable of massaging her tender flesh from the inside. As near as John could tell, she paused at least three times with shuddering orgasms while he did everything he could to stimulate the love of his life.

While he was very conflicted about how he was also being penetrated balls-deep by this giant cock, John couldn’t help but notice his own cock was doing its best to rise to the challenge. Debra’s slippery pussy slid up and down over him, though surely she had no way of knowing she was stimulating him too. Each time he got close to his own second orgasm she would pause with her own, and his body’s confused reaction brought him back from the precipice rapidly.

Then John felt the cock he was firmly planted on grow stiffer, swell more. There was a distance sound of muffled, urgent talking and he realized what was going to happen.

Oh hell no! John thought as he remembered what condoms were for. The fact that precum was already leaking out of his mouth didn’t escape him either. If that pre-ejaculate could leak out of him, actual semen would soon be pouring out of his throat into his wife’s fertile pussy.

Debra had the same realization just after Jake told her he was getting close.

“Hold it!” she said to him as she quickly dismounted.

Jake’s groan of disappointment turned into a moan of pleasure as Debra’s mouth slid onto his cock once more. He hadn’t lasted as long as he’d expected to for his second orgasm, but he was completely okay with that. This condom had barely taken away any sensation, and now he could practically feel her tastebuds licking his shaft.

On top of it he had a strong feeling that odd ribbing he’d seen had helped her on her own way to several screaming orgasms. Whoever made this condom was going to be a billionaire.

Debra pushed her face down on her husband, until she felt her nose push against Jake’s skin. She let herself move slightly back then pushed forward again, letting her throat massage his growing cock. Then she pulled off, grabbing her husband’s legs and pulling slightly upward on him. She was gratified to see a smile on his face, and that his body didn’t seem to be awkwardly sticking to Jake’s cock.

“I want to try something,” Debra told Jake. She didn’t bother to elaborate on what, and to be honest he wasn’t super interested. He just wanted to plant his load somewhere in her body, preferably with his balls pressed up against her skin.

John knew what she was doing. They’d only bothered with condoms a couple of times, and the condom had come off pretty quickly. By mouth.

He re-entered Debra’s mouth, seeing the back of her throat briefly before he descended into the darkness that he knew was her esophagus. Then, as he stared into darkness feeling the massive cock pulse inside of him, he also felt a tickling tongue and gentle teeth at what he assumed must have been where he was attached to the cock. His mind told him his butt was being squeezed, but that was just all it could comprehend.

Carefully with her teeth, Debra caught the edge of John’s stretched asshole and treated it like the bottom portion of a condom that she wanted to get rid of. She pushed forward, let her teeth catch on that little ridge, then pulled back. For a moment she felt John catch on her teeth and slide slightly toward the tip of the cock before her teeth slipped off.

She withdrew enough to draw breath through her nose, then repeated. Jake loved every moment of it. His cock was getting stroked off nicely by her throat, but he also could tell what she was doing. He desperately was trying to hold back his orgasm as he felt her pull the condom off with her mouth. Jake had never hooked up with anyone who wanted to taste his load that badly, and he’d never heard of someone taking off a condom this way.

“Here it comes!” he told Debby, giving her a heads up. He’d held off as long as he could, but everything combined had sent him over the edge.

Forgetting about being careful with her husband, Debra grabbed his legs and pulled him quickly off the distant half of the cock. Luckily he slid right off, being well lubricated on the inside from the sea of fluids he’d been swimming in. Another pull and she would have gotten him off gently anyway, but if Jake was going to cum, she was going to feel it.

As soon as she pulled John off Jake’s raging erection she planted her mouth right on the tip. John groaned and erupted as she relaxed her throat one last time. Debra tasted his seed briefly before she pressed her nose up against his skin again. As much as she loved the taste, she also loved the feeling of someone throbbing deep in her throat.

John she held in one hand as she did her best not to squeeze him as she came one last time while Jake loosed his second load so deep in her throat she only tasted the first shot.

When Jake was spent and Debra couldn’t hold her breath any longer, she pulled off.

Then the room was silent but for the sound of them both catching their breath. She rose from kneeling and sat John discreetly next to the alarm clock. Debra was relieved to see her husband had somehow already snapped back to his two-inch tall form, and he stumbled away toward the back of the alarm clock where she knew he would duck inside to hide himself.

Or he better, she thought as she turned back to Jake.

“So, uh,” he said awkwardly, “That was awesome, but I’m all spent.”

Debra laughed as she gathered her clothes and tossed him his.

“Don’t take this the wrong way,” she responded, “That was great and I really needed that.”

“But don’t call you?” he said with a smile on his lips.

Debra nodded apologetically. This was the part she didn’t like, but it seemed like Jake was very understanding.

“I totally get it,” he said as he pulled on his pant. “Thanks for tonight, it was awesome.”

Five minutes later, after Debra had shown Jake to the front door, Debra was sitting down at the dinner table with a cup of microwaved hot chocolate. Sitting at a 3D printed table on the table, John was sipping from his own tiny cup.

“So,” he began, “How was it?” John already knew the answer, but he had to hear it from here. After speaking he coughed for a moment until he produced a glob of somebody’s secretions.

“Holy shit John,” she said, leaning her head onto one of her hands. “Our sex used to be incredible, but after a dry year that guy blew my mind. But what happened to you?”

John laughed nervously as he remembered what had happened to him. It was so hard for his mind to wrap around that he was almost forgetting what it had been like. There was only a haze of pleasure and satisfaction that he had pleased his wife even in his diminutive state.

“Honestly, I moved so I could get a better view. I think he smashed me flat without looking and just stretched me right over himself.”

John nervously looked at his backside. He wasn’t hurting anywhere, but part of him was screaming that he should be terribly hurt.

“Well, we can’t do that again.” Debra’s face turned red. “I mean, the condom part. I would die if anything happened to you, and the only way to find out what your little body can take is to find out the hard way.”

“I’m totally with you hon,” he said, imaging himself torn apart as he’d been pulled onto that massive cock. “What if next time I just tag along with you through the night?”

“Oh I love you so much,” she said, leaning forward until her lips touched his little face. For a moment she was tempted to suck him into her maw and see if he still tasted like sex, but she held herself back.

John gave her a kiss back, loving the heat from her mouth.

“I love you too.”