- Text Size +
Lassic moaned quietly in his little cage, he laid on his back on the floor, his container resting on Linza’s nightstand once again. It was two days since his first training session with Linza and his body ached. She poked and prodded his body, making him bend down in painful positions, or just flatten him into the bed again to get him to “sit”. After some more attempts to reason with the giantess blue girl Lassic just finally had to give up and obey, so in a way it was like the training was working, which only made Lassic feel even more pathetic. Lassic just laid there for a while, his body and pride aching. If he had to hear Linza say “sit” one more time he’d hope to actually get crushed.

Maybe that wasn’t the best thing to hope for though.

As he stared at the plain white ceiling Lassic couldn’t help but wonder what was going on back home, when suddenly a massive shadowy figure loomed above him. Black raven hair began to fill Lassic’s view until finally, he could see Paqui’s bored face staring down at him, one side of her mouth was pushed back a little in a look of disapproval.

Lassic didn’t dare move a muscle, both from the fact that it would hurt and that he didn’t want to provoke a response from this new threat to his very being. He didn’t even hear her come in had to be the scariest part of the encounter, how could he not hear something THAT big? Only after he saw her now did her feet seem to make the usual muffled thooming noise as she took each step.

Paqui stepped forward until she was towering over the nightstand like a blue tidal wave rising high over the ocean. She had on her black tank top-looking skin-tight shirt and below that a new, very white pair of white tights that conformed well to the natural curvature of her thighs. Lassic still didn’t understand their clothing, it was all so simple but futuristic at the same time, and why did everything have to look so skin tight? But despite that, Lassic could only continue to stare at this gigantic being as her frown only seemed to deepen and turn to slight disgust.

“I still don’t get why she wanted a dumb pet like this,” Paqui said to herself, lifting her hand and grabbing the sides of Lassic’s cage and bringing it up quickly to her eyes.

“It’s not even doing anything, completely worthless!”

All she saw was the tiny form of the human still laying down like it was sleeping. But what she couldn’t see was Lassic’s heart almost pounding out of his chest, what she thought was snoring were panicked gasps of breath from just being lifted several hundred feet into the air in nearly a single second. Another shock would come when Paqui raised her other hand, undoing the top latch of Lassic’s cage and opening it wide, tilting it quickly towards her now open palm.

“Wake up!” Paqui said in a short, rude tone as she sent Lassic tumbling and yelling into her hand.

“I-I’m up! I’m up!” Lassic yelled, lifting his upper body off of Paqui’s white-blue palm, looking up painfully at her glare. Just the effort of moving like that hurt his aching muscles.

“Pathetic,” she said again to herself, staring down at the very tiny alien in her hand. Paqui looked over at the mirror Linza had at her desk and walked towards it, hardly paying attention to Lassic in her hand.

“I can hardly even see you, you insignificant little bug,” Paqui seemed to spit out harshly.

Lassic did what he could to lean up even further so he could see into the mirror, and, sadly, she was right. He could see her perfectly, in all her tall blue glory, but he could just barely make out the white hair on his head; he was just a speck. It was a strange feeling too, to be looking into a mirror but not being able to see yourself, it only added to the feeling of insignificance.

That feeling only got worse as Lassic’s world began to shift again. Paqui quickly turned her hand over; not immediately, but fast enough that Lassic didn’t have a chance to grab any loose skin from beneath him, not that his muscles were strong enough to grip anyway.

Lassic screamed out loud as he fell the mind-boggling drop. His arms flailed out and tried to grasp anything that was out there, even if it was Paqui herself. But he didn’t have any luck, he was too far away from anything, all he could do was scream and flail in the air like a skydiver without a parachute until finally-

THUMP

Lassic slammed down onto the soft floor. When he started falling it felt like an eternity, but he was very surprised at how fast the ground came at him. Almost as surprised as to how exactly he was still alive at that point. He felt like he was hit by a very soft truck, but nothing seemed to be broken. Well, he’d heard that some people have survived freefalling from airplanes with absolutely nothing; if something like that was possible why couldn’t this be? But his body began hurting again, worse than before, the adrenaline quickly wearing off and now the pain of the impact was catching up with him.

Paqui gave a disappointed sigh as she looked down at Lassic. He’d hardly fallen down the height of her body and it looked like he was dead, just laying there. So pathetic… She considered just leaving his body there, maybe Linza would accidentally step on him and think he was trying to escape and blame herself, that was better than Paqui taking the fall for his, well, fall. She planned on going with that plan until she noticed the little body finally beginning to move like it was trying to crawl away with its arms just dragging the rest of its body.

Well well, she thought, it looks like the insect is more resilient than I thought. Let’s see how much he can take.

Lassic crawled forward, his heavy body trailing behind him as the aches and pains kept him from getting up. He also wanted to try and sneak away from this towering behemoth of an alien that Paqui was. What he didn't know was that if he'd just stayed still, she would've just left him for dead.

A shadow fell over Lassic as he struggled to move forward. His heart stopped. In a flash he rolled over onto his back, assuming the worst. Above him was the white-blue underside of Paqui’s sole coming down towards him. He fell onto his back and before it could drop, in a desperate yet futile attempt, he threw his arms forward trying to stop the blow. And of course, it didn’t really work.

Paqui’s sole came down with a soft but loud THOOM, blocking out all light and any other sound as Lassic found himself surrounded by darkness and flesh. Her skin felt cool but he could feel a kind of inner warmth that seemed to be building as the pressure increased. The only small comfort he had was the softness of both the ground beneath him and the plushness of sole above him.

Paqui smiled as she felt Lassic beneath her sole. Well, she could hardly feel him. It was more of just a little tickle as he panicked in a struggle for his life, using what little strength he had to push her sole up (which failed miserably in every sense). He could only give small grunts while his already hurt body was screaming out in pain from the pressure alone.

Paqui curled her toes back and forth a few times, feeling Lassic move along with them beneath the ball of her foot. These things were pathetic, and there was a whole planet of them? It’d make a fun little visit one day if she was ever in that solar system. She reached up with one of her hands and grabbed onto one of her braids, pulling it lightly as she became lost in a daydream. Hundreds, even thousands of these little pests running from her, buildings crumbling beneath her feet. What a delicious thought!

Beneath her, Lassic was struggling for any air he could breathe into his collapsed lungs. Sweat began to form on his forehead as he kept trying to lift Paqui’s sole off of him, but it was no use. Slowly, Paqui began rubbing her foot against the floor side to side. Lassic was pulled along with it, left for a few feet, then right, then left again, the carpet beneath him warming up slightly from the friction. At least the movement allowed him some a few rapid gasps of air.

“P-please! St-stop!” Lassic yelled as loud as he could.

Paqui didn’t hear him though, she was too busy smiling as she imagined crushing a human high school just like one she went to, the very idea made her start to drool from the corner of her mouth and her antennas curl tightly. This Earth place could be her own personal playground if she could ever go. Being able to smack all the “intelligent life” she wanted into stains would be a dream come true!

That’s it, she thought, I gotta go look up how to get there!

And with that, Paqui turned around and quickly walked out of Linza’s room, leaving Lassic laying almost flattened on the floor. It was like she’d completely forgotten about her fun in torturing him, but the idea of harming even more of his kind was much more attractive to her.

After a moment or two of just getting some fresh air back into him, Lassic did his best to sit up, despite the pain in his muscles and bones. He had no clue why that big bully just stopped trying to crush him, but he wasn’t complaining, and he really wasn’t going to stick around to find out.