- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The title is pretty much all you need to know before reading this chapter.

 

Merry Christmas!! I had an awsome time visiting my family in the states, but I'm back to writing this story! Only 2(?) more chapters left! Hope you enjoy!!

     “The real question is: who are you?” As far as Rentaro knew, he was the only guy at the party, so seeing someone else was honestly pretty worrying. But, for the time being, the only important issue was why he was underneath the kotatsu. And thus, Rentaro’s hypocritical fight to protect the privacy of all the girls at the kotatsu began.

 

 

     “Well, if you have to know… My name is Shuichi Shinko!! A student of Okisana Academy and the one and only boyfriend of Megumi Shiro!!” His haughty attitude wasn’t all too unjustified. Getting through the impenetrable density that was Megumi Shiro’s romantic awareness was no easy feat and almost every guy at school straight up didn’t believe him when they found out that his confession actually got through to her.

 

     “I bet you must be really proud of yourself. I mean, trying to sneak a peek at four girls you don’t even know, is soooo boyfriend-like.” The sarcastic tone of Rentaro’s voice reeked of disapproval and those words dealt a massive blow to Shuichi’s ego. So much so, that he didn’t even know how to respond for a second.

 

 

     “W-Well, first of all: I’m not peeping! And second of all: you’re one to talk, you... you foot pervert!!!” It was true! What Rentaro was doing was, perverted and wrong. There was no denying it! And yet, no matter how wrong it was those thoughts still lingered in his head, perforating his desires. He wanted to feel that sensation once more. He wanted to experience the heavenly feeling, and take in the unmatched aroma.

 

 

     “Shut up!! I know it’s wrong! It’s just that… This is a once in a year opportunity I could not pass up!!!” Rentaro collapsed to his knees. 

    “I understand what you mean, but that’s just going too far, don't you think? I’m all for indulging your desires, but trying to get your **** all **** on someone who’s completely unaware is a bit weir-”

     “You might want to watch where you're standing by the way.” 

 

     “Huh?” Under the dim orange lights of the heating lamp, Shuichi could faintly see a large shadow looming over him. His heart sank, or at least it would have if this situation wasn’t all too familiar for him. As he looked up, all he could do was let out a depressing sigh before the foot of a girl he didn’t know quickly lowered onto him. It wasn’t enough to hurt him in any capacity(due to the softness of her socks, as well as the softness of the carpet), but it was enough to completely pin him against the floor. 

 

     Shuichi has always had a knack for getting himself into a very particular kind of trouble. Ever since he started attending school Shuichi was constantly getting himself into very compromising and perverted situations. Whether it was falling down the stairs, or tripping near the shoe lockers, Shuichi always found himself at the feet of some girl. This cycle wasn’t exclusive to micro-schools either. One time at the start of his freshman year at Okisana, Shuichi decided to spend his study-hall free time roaming around the classroom floor(secretly hoping to catch a peak at some girl's panties). After narrowly escaping death by falling eraser, Shuichi was surprised to see that the girl who had dropped it in the first place, started to reach for it with her feet. This eventually lead to him getting stuck to her sock and stuffed inside her shoe. Luckily for him, he was found eventually… after about an hour. This ‘streak of bad luck’ was purely a curse brought about by Shuichi’s vapid pervertedness, In reality, if Shuichi just tried to go through life like a completely average law-abiding high school student he probably wouldn’t find himself in such compromising positions. 

 

----

Fujo: A fitting curse for someone as disgusting as you!

 

Shuichi: It’s a perfectly healthy teenage boy interest!!

-----

 

 

      “Why does this always happen to me!! Curse this rotten luck!!” Shuichi yelled struggling against the massive weight of the foot that was currently pinning him to the ground. Rentaro tried to help him escape but, as he heard him curse what he’d personally consider a blessing, his motivation to help him slowly faded away. Nevertheless, he did end up helping Shuichi escape.

 

      “How dare you take something like that for granted. You’ve been blessed! Unlike me, who only finds himself stuck in some girls boobs.” Rentaro placed his hand on Shuichi’s shoulder gave him an earnest thumbs up. Shuichi was in disbelief. How could he say something as blasphemous as that?! However, it was clear that neither person had what you'd call healthy interests. 

 

      “You’re joking, right? How the hell could you consider getting stuck under some girl’s foot a blessing? All while saying that getting stuck in their cleavage is a curse?!” Shuichi criticized trying to look for his phone that must have fallen out of his pocket during the incident. 

 

     "Oh, here let me get that for you." Rentaro kindly said grabbing his phone off the ground. Much to his surprise, upon catching a glimpse of his lockscreen wallpaper Rentaro was thoroughly disgusted. "Ha, it's pretty hypocritical to call me a pervert... Mr.Sneak Photographer!!" Holding up his phone it was clear that for some reason Shuichi had a blurry picture of some girl's panties as a lockscreen wallpaper. As the two pf them argued and argued, it eventually lead to a full-on brawl over their difference in opinions. Which brings us to the present.

 

----

Fujo: Not even gonna ask.

 

Shuichi: I think that's for the best.

----

 

 

     “Umm, Shuichi? I-It’s really nice to see you and all but, why are you here?” As long as no one knew what had occurred underneath the kotatsu it was gonna be fine. And upon being caught, the two of them silently signaled to each other: ”‘Keep quiet, please!” before reluctantly lying about what had actually happened.

 

     “Merry Christmas Eve Megumi!! Megui invited me over to surprise you and it was really cold so I went under the kotatsu…” Shuichi was very clearly lying, and yet Megumi was too either too dense to realize or just wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

      “Merry Christmas! You do not realize how happy I am to see you~ I just wish you gave me a little warning.” She gently picked him and placing him in her palm, in turn leaving Rentaro alone to face the consequences of his actions. “This is Shuichi Shinko! He’s one of my classmates from Okisana, and I guess we’re kinda boyfriend and girlfriend or something.” Megumi blushed a little, reassuring Shuichi of the fact that the two of them were in fact, a couple.

 

 

      “You idiot!” Ayame yelled pounding her fists softly against Rentaro’s chest. After seeing the tears in her eyes Rentaro was honestly touched by how worried she was. “Next time you wanna do something stupid like that then… you can just ask m-me.” She yelled, very quietly murmuring the last part. Typically during this interaction, the harem protagonist(Rentaro) would either say something like, “Huh? What did you say?” or he wouldn’t have heard it in the first place, but since this a non-canon Christmas special we can overcome those cliches!!

 

     “You really mean it?” Rentaro grabbed Ayame’s hand only to be punched straight in the gut.

      “Ha! That was j-just a t-t-test! Jeez, now I know you really are a pervert!” Trying to hide the intense blush on her face, Ayame ran away before Rentaro had a chance to recover from her punch. 

 

      Moving right along, the conversation turned to Shuichi and her relationship with Megumi and after a few minutes of idle chit chat, Megumi eventually began recalling a cherished memory from her past.

----

Fujo: I forgot this was supposed to be a hmjshort story collection.

 

Shuichi: Haha, very funny! 

----

 

      One year ago on a relatively cold night, a stunning girl with white hair slowly walked down the street admiring the pretty Christmas lights and stopping at every donation box on the way to her destination. By the time she reached the house of a certain student council president, she was practically flat broke.

 

      “Bzzzt!!” Upon ringing the doorbell Megumi was greeted by the one and only Akane Shinko. Perfectly beautiful and perfectly dressed, she held her brother Shuichi in the palm of her hand. 

 

      “Welcome! Make yourself at ho-”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      “Actually, wait! Nevermind. I’m not mentally prepared to tell that story yet!!” Megumi turned her head in embarrassment. In all honesty, her memories from that time weren’t exactly the clearest due to a certain accident that occurred while they were opening presents. In short, Megumi ended up accidentally eating a bunch of liquor chocolates and the rest was history.

 

----

Fujo: Saying she ate “a bunch” is most definitely an understatement. In reality, I think she ate almost a dozen of those things. That girl really pigs out when it comes to sweets so, it’s no wonder she got shit-faced drunk.

 

Shuichi: Not gonna lie, Megumi’s super hot when she’s drunk.

 

Fujo: Is it me or is your pervertedness turned up to 10 or something?

----

 

      “U-Uh can I get another minute to think about my story.” She let out a nervous laugh. “A-And plus, I need to give Nana my phone so I can’t participate just yet!” Scrambling for an excuse Megumi pulled Nana into the kitchen. It was kinda funny how even in a casual setting like this Megumi still found a way to be overwhelmed by the pressure of speaking in front of a crowd. 

 

      In the meantime, Megumi had unintentionally left Mai, Rentaro, Ayame, and Shuichi all alone with what might have been the most infamous bullies in school. But, there was no need to worry because both Bunny and Furyu were still there. However, there was a slight problem. Furyu was asleep on the sofa, while Bunny was still hung up about the fact that Shuichi and Rentaro put their lives in danger over a simple act of pervertedness. So hung up about it, that she decided to personally lecture the both of them. If you couldn’t tell, Bunny isn’t exactly fond of perverts.

 

      “Why would you endanger your own life just to sneak a peek at some girls?! I mean, honestly, what’s wrong with you??” Bunny slammed her hand down on the kotatsu in front of Shuichi and Rentaro. Megumi may have believed their excuse, but Bunny very clearly knew the gist of things.

 

      “I-I wasn’t peeking at anythin-” Shuichi attempted to lie his way out of the situation while Rentaro on the other hand, was slightly more “truthful” about his intentions.

      “It was a once a year opportunity we could not pass up!!” Flashing a sly smile this may have seemed like his way of very blatantly throwing Shuichi under the bus but in actuality, Rentaro just didn’t want to something as detrimental as that on his conscious. No matter what punishment came his way, Rentaro at least wanted to deliver an honest answer, because unlike the many bad luck accidents he’s found himself in, he was actually being a pervert this time and deserved to be treated like one. “I’m genuinely sorry for what I’ve done, it’s just that… your thigh-highs are the best!!!” He yelled assuming that Bunny was the mystery girl he “indulged” himself on.

 

      “Thigh-highs? What do you mean?” Looking down Rentaro saw that Bunny had a pair of grey wool socks on. Looking around at the other three girls, Rentaro was shocked to see that fate may have lead him actually lead him astray in this case.

 

      “Thigh-highs? What do you mean?” Looking down Rentaro saw that Bunny had a pair of grey wool socks on. Looking around at the other three girls, Rentaro was shocked to see that fate may have lead him actually lead him astray in this case.

      “Gross, there’s some sticky stuff on my socks…” Sekira said, looking at the sole of her socks. Finally realizing what happened Rentaro profusely apologized once more, hoping that no one else would find out about what had actually happened under the kotatsu.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all had a great Christmas! Comeback tommorow!!

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:

@LabbaArt (https://twitter.com/LabbaArt or http://labbacomics.com/ or https://ko-fi.com/labbaart(can't believe I've never linked this before. Sorry if you're reading this Labba hehe))

 

@McAssault_Rifle (They're a really cool guy who's helped me out a lot! You should follow him on twitter or something https://twitter.com/McAssault_Rifle )

 

@RandomInterWeeb (Yes I realize how narcisitic it might be to put my own name in the special thanks but I deserve it OK! https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)