- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow these stories are getting less and less christmas related by the day. Sorry if I had to cut this short. Getting work done with this cold sore is unbearable. The second part of this chapter aswell as, hopefully. chapter 5 will be posted tomorrow! 

 

     “Y-Yeah! Why do you ask?” Megumi uncomfortably backing away. Typically she’d be more enthusiastic about talking about her number one best friend, however, Megumi was still incredibly wary of the girl in front of her. Even still, she’d be a hypocrite if she decided to straight-up avoid her. Gathering up all her courage Megumi decided it’d be best to just follow along with her mad ramblings. 

 

     “I’m a super huge fan of her work! Since you’re friends with her or something I was wondering if you could get this signed for me?” She handed her a book with a pure white book sleeve. Typically, Megumi would be overjoyed to get Fujo’s autograph for someone, but after misplacing her phone and unintentionally ghosting all of her Okisana friends she’d feel way too embarrassed to speak with them all of a sudden.

 

----

Shuichi: Huh..?

 

Fujo: Wow, you didn’t know I thought you were Megumi’s boyfriend. Under those kind double E’s lies the brain capacity of a dense airhead with no knowledge of social cues.

 

Shuichi: She… was just too embarrassed?! Is that really the reason?! I… I’m honestly super relieved. 

 

Fujo: I bet you thought she hated you, or something! Haha! You really are an idiot!

----

 

 

    Looking underneath the book sleeve Megumi saw the one cover she absolutely did not want to see. “Gore Galore!! The Terrotic(Terrifying + Erotic<3) Torturing Succubus Kurumi Hideo!!” Otherwise known as the most graphic Fuzue Shijo doujin. Even if Megumi didn’t understand the romantic elements of it, Megumi was undoubtedly scarred by the contents of that specific doujin. She wasn’t the only person scarred by it. The negative reception of the doujin was so bad that Fujo had to take it off the market and re-release a heavily censored version. To this day, less than a hundred copies of it remain in the hands of her most dedicated fans.

 

    “Wanna know the best part about this copy of GGTTTSKH(The ironic acronym her fans use to refer to the doujin)?” She slowly started to remove the book sleeve. As more of the cover was revealed, Megumi saw all she needed to see before she was able to deduce that, Tsumi Yoshikawa was the proud owner of an incredibly rare uncensored comiket copy of the forbidden doujin. [THE FOLLOWING SCENE WAS SKIPPED OVER IN ORDER TO SAVE ON TIME! Here’s a quick summary: Tsumi revealed that she had not one but three mint-condition copies of GGTTTSKH, Megumi was expectedly hesitant and returned the doujin to Tsumi saying she couldn’t give it to Fujo because she “didn’t have the time” to go all the way to Fujo and get it signed. She was understandably disappointed and returned to not caring about anything that was going on. END OF SCENE].

     “Hey, Megumi. You said that this short storytelling thing was supposed to help us pass the time, right?” Rentaro asked pointing at the clock. Fearing the worst Megumi turned her attention to the clock and was shocked to see that only half an hour had passed since they started telling stories She wasn’t the only one to notice either. It seemed like almost half the people in the room had their eyes glued on some kind of clock. The only ones who seemed genuinely interested in this whole thing were Megumi, Bunny, Rentaro, and… Megumi’s pet fish Shiromi. 

 

----

Shuichi: Who?

 

Fujo: How do you not know about Shiromi? He’s been in literally every scene!!

----


 

 

The boredom was steadily creeping its way into the room and it seemed as if nobody even wanted to tell a story. Megumi didn’t know what to do! She wasn’t mentally prepared enough to tell her story and it was starting to get extremely quiet once more. Silently panicking to herself she turned to face Furyu, who was cuddled up trying to make the most out of the Kotatsu. Staring at her with puppy dog eyes, Megumi tried to telepathically ask Furyu if she wanted to tell a story.

 

“Stop staring at me! The hell do you want!!” Furyu yelled at her, heavily creeped out by Megumi’s display of cuteness.

 

“Please. Tell. Story.” She blinked to her in morse code, thinking that she’d understand.

“Do you have something stuck in your eye?” She stared at Megumi trying to make sense of what she was doing. It was no use, Megumi’s actions were way too confusing to understand and the fact that she was being completely silent didn’t help in the slightest.

“Please…” She muttered, creeping towards her.

“Megumi.” Furyu placed her hand on Megumi’s shoulder. Her expression was that of an extremely worried mother going to visit their child in the hospital. “Is your head OK?” She asked thinking that Megumi had gone insane,

 

“Just tell your story already!!” She grabbed on Furyu with a desperate look in her eyes. “Can’t you see that I was trying to tell you the entire time?” Megumi sighed.

 

“How the hell was I supposed to know that!!!” 

 

----

Fujo: I don’t know what Furyu’s talking about. I thought it was super obvious.

 

Shuichi: Yeah, sure… 

----

 

 

      An overprotective sister and a sibling seeking for adventure. What’s the worst that could happen?



      It was a warm spring day and amidst the mundane day to day of the humble students of Tomodori Middle School, was the up and coming track star Chihiro Tsubasaki chasing after a micro girl who definitely shouldn’t have been in such a dangerous place. 

 

      “Think you can run from me you little-” Mere inches from catching the girl. Chihiro was stopped dead in her tracks by a very interesting person.

     "Lovey-Dovey Heart Breaking Clothesline<3!!!!” The girl ran towards her extending her arm out. As her sights were lasered in on the tiny she failed to notice that she was about to run straight into the girl’s arm and within a few seconds, Chihiro found herself laid out on the ground after running straight into the one and only [SPOILER]’s(For the time being, we’ll call just call her Taka) patented special clothesline. “Jeez, Haryu why do you always have to be causing trouble. Do you know how worried your sister was?” She kneeled down opening her palm for the micro girl to get on.

 

      “Well, when big sis accidentally brought me to school by mistake, I… fell and got lost. Haryu Mitsukabe was Furyu’s little sister. Even at her micro-only middle school, she was always getting into trouble and when she was around normal people that trouble-seeking attitude definitely didn’t change.

 

      “Can’t pull the wool over the eyes of this middle school idol! It’s totally easy to tell how much you’re lying right now <3! And knowing you, I can tell that you probably snuck inside Furyu’s bag in order to see what Tomodori Middle was like. I get that you’re curious but, you shouldn’t go around starting trouble.” She guessed correctly causing a nervous expression to appear on Haryu’s face. Taka was definitely a champion when it came to breaking through people’s lies, you could even say that it was one of her special skills. 

 

     “Tch, I never guessed you’d figure it out that quickly!” She sighed. “Fine! I’ll admit it! I did sneak my way into big sis’ stuff. And just so ya’ know I only started trouble because that bimbo was talking smack about my big sis!” She pouted. It was almost strange, the degree in which she idolized her sister. From talking like her to acting like her, Haryu wanted to be exactly like her super strong and courageous big sister.

 

----

Fujo: She’s pretty much the exact opposite of Megu-chi

 

Shuichi: Megu-chi? Oh! You mean Megumi’s younger sister. (Authors Note: The word younger is boldened because Megui [otherwise known as Megu-chi as a way of differentiating her name from Megumi’s name] is a normal-sized girl). I never really thought about it before, but she really doesn’t follow Megumi’s footsteps at all. I mean, she’s super sarcastic, gets super bashful at the slightest mention of romance, and worst of all… she’s flat as a board!

Fujo: Dude, she’s like 14 years old. I’m pretty sure at that age it’s perfectly acceptable, though I do get what you’re talking about. When Megumi was that age I’m sure hers were C’s at least!

----

 

      “In any case, Chihiro totally deserved what was coming to her so it’s a win-win…” Taka tried to laugh it off but was stopped as she sensed a menacing presence from right behind her. It was none other than everyone’s favorite middle-school delinquent Furyu Mitsukabe and she seemed pretty pissed that Haryu would do something so stupid.

 

     “You gotta lotta’ splainin’ to do when we get home!” She quickly yet, carefully snatched Haryu’s hand and started to walk away.

     “Wait, are you seriously leaving? Lunchtime just started though. I don’t wanna eat alone..!” Taka tried to stop her.

     “Deal with it! I gotta get this idiot home before she gets killed. If you wanna come with you could always cut classes and tag along.” Furyu tucked Haryu into her shirt pocket and walked to the school gates.

     “School Idols don’t cut classes so I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though and make sure your little sister gets home safe. I'll try to cover for you, but don't complain when you're called in for cutting classes!" She waved goodbye, in hindsight, if Furyu told the administration that her micro sister had stowed away they'd probably allow her to leave early anyway. 

-to be continued-

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Once again, sorry about cutting this one short! I wanted to post something today hope you don't mind.