[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

Like any good Master, Fujimaru Ritsuka takes care of his Servants and tries to do what's best for them, even if some of the actions he takes in that pursuit can be... ill-advised.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Fate Timeline #577,394,168
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18713 Read: 10599
Published: December 12 2019 Updated: December 12 2019
Story Notes:

So, about a month ago, someone asked me to detail the mannerisms of Medusa, her sisters Euryale and Stheno, and her Lily Form (Ana) because they were going to write a story that involved all of them.  Seeing how Medusa is my favorite character in Fate, and they knew that, I was more than happy to provide I nice, in depth analysis of my Waifu and her sisters.  However, I quickly realized that Gorgon, Medusa all cursed-up, wasn't going to be joining the fun, so I decided I was going to show the most monstrous side of my favorite 'flawed' Goddess some love too!
Really, this is more of a love letter to Gorgon than a ero-story, since I also came to realize that December 12th was the day I actually did pull her last year.  I was all ready to take her to level 90, I don't grail my Servants passed 90 since I don't think it's necessary, grinded my butt off to get her skills to 10/10/10, but sadly because of financial restraints of the season I was only able to get her to NP3... my single greatest regret for my account so far.  Still, she's served me great throughout the year, seeing me through tough battles and challenge quests, so I'd say she's earned lots of pampering and head pats.
Now, there are a few creative liberties I had to take with the story, especially at the end and with how free quests work, but hopefully the story is worth it.
Also, all the Servants that show up or are mentioned over the course of the story are Servants I've pulled, with the exception of the two resident 5 stars of Chaldea.  I used to be a bit of a whale but have drastically cut back this year.

Well, enough of my ramblings, I am just happy I got this done in time!


1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 2] (18713 words)