- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's some butt/fart stuff with some watersports at the end. Hope Y'all enjoy this semi-long chapter.

As Amber awoke from this strange vision, she was laying on her back looking up to the sky. But when she tried to lift herself up to sit, she noticed her right arm and left leg seemed to be strapped down by something. When she transfixed her vision on the limbs she noticed that the environment around her looked very familiar. She wasn’t sure how it was possible, but somehow she was in some giant version of Isabel’s boyfriend’s place. She noticed that she was in the place she last remembered being, on the living room couch. But now she was the size of an ant, maybe smaller. And one of her arms and legs were seemingly stuck in the twisting fibers of the old couch. As she lay there she began to smell the leftover stench on the aging couch’s fibers. Over a decade of food spilling, sweat, and fumes had seeped into the Miller family couch. And no amount of spray could get the stench out of it. Amber started to gag and cry, as she was in this strange nightmare that seemed just too real. That’s when she heard a strange, eerie noise. It sounded like a belch, but 10 times louder than any she’s heard. Then some words echo from behind the towering wall that was the backrest of the aged couch.  “Hmm, is that a bug in my hot dog? Ah well, more protein for me I suppose.” was heard as amber listened in, and was shortly followed by, “So what do you say bug, ready to be my food? It’s only the natural order of things. You become my food, then my poop so you can fertilize the plants that feed bugs like you.” Amber wasn’t sure how this was possible, but the voice sounded a whole lot like Ed. 


After some moments of Amber desperately trying to relieve the grasp of the vine-like stray fibers of the ginormous decrepit couch, she began to hear some noise once again coming from what she assumed was Ed. Some large thuds sounded from behind as a huge shadow suddenly blocked out a large amount of light above her. That’s when she saw Ed, who was now taller than the tallest skyscraper, enter view. She saw that he had a plate in his hand, but couldn’t quite get a view of what was on it. His head turned toward the coffee table that seemed to be many many miles away from her. On the table was an opened bottle of beer next to 5 more still in the case. Ed’s humongous voice once again echoed in Amber’s eardrums, “Ohh, and y’all even got me something to celebrate my 21st? Sick!” Amber watched Edward place the plate of dogs down on the table and walk toward the couch. She shuddered as she realized her unfortunate positioning. The beer, as well as the case, was directly in front of the seat that she was stuck on!


The tiny limbs of the shrunken Amber just couldn’t escape the cotton binds that strapped her down. She struggled more and more as Ed took each step towards his seat. In mere moments Amber was confronted with a full frontal view of Ed’s jean-clad ass. The jeans were a little small for the slightly overweight man and looked as if they were cutting into his waist. His fat tush was being squeezed by the jeans and belt wrapped around him, and Amber could do nothing as he began to lower his moon onto her. But just before the shadow loomed any closer it receded. Amber’s eyes were shut as she thought her fate was to be a stain on Ed’s jeans. But after a moment she opened them back up to see Ed fiddling with his belt. A few metal clanks boomed out as Ed unstrapped the tight belt from its rest, and proceeded to wipe it out of the latches holding it. “Ah, I need to get out of these jeans. Pushing carts all-day makes me all sweaty.” said the giant in-front of Amber, followed by the giant man unzipping and unbuttoning the pair of dark blue jeans in a quick motion. As the giant pulled his jeans down he squatted directly in front of the couch, and Ambers olfactory systems were suddenly ablaze. The musk released from his entrapped buttocks smelled like a mixture of an Olympic swimming pool full of sweat, and the largest pile of manure to the tiny bug lady. Amber’s lunch was forcefully exited out as the stench of a large man doing 8 hours of walking and pushing carts in the hot sun washed over her. Edward moaned a satisfied moan as the pressure on his gut was released, and he could finally let his legs and ass breathe a little. Amber was still dry heaving as Ed slipped the end of the jeans off his feet and tossed them aside. Then he started to bend over, his massive keister falling toward the helpless ladybug. Amber got a good view of the rear end of his somewhat tight boxers as they fell from the sky. She saw his whole ass crack was covered by a wet stain; and even filthier there was a large brown streak going all the way up the center. It would seem like she was about to be a stain, on a stain. 


As the sky blacked out for Amber she thought for sure she would be crushed immediately as her bestie’s boyfriend unwittingly sat on her. Instead, she got a lucky break, if you wanna call it that, and wasn’t immediately ground to a fine paste as the assteroid fell upon her tiny form. Instead, as the wall of butt fell upon her, many of her bones were cracked and twisted, but nevertheless, she was alive. She had ended up directly in the center of the pungent asscrack of this massive man. The smell was indescribable, far too fetid and nauseating to put to words. If Amber wasn’t under the massive pressure of the planet-sized bubble butt, she surely would puke again. The fetid air didn’t contain much oxygen, and she was forced to try and breath every breath she could to survive. Amber couldn’t help but have a coughing fit as the smell of dry shit pasted on the fibers surrounding her was forcibly swallowed. As Amber was being unknowingly tortured by Ed, he was busy watching the T.V while eating the rest of the hot dogs and guzzling down the rest of the opened beer in front of him. Ed felt good as he started to rest his aching body on the old couch from doing a hard day’s work. He decided to push his buttocks into the cushion a little to try and get more comfortable. Amber couldn’t see this coming as the pressure increased ten-fold. The all-encompassing ass started to grind her even more, pushing the weight of the world on her. Immediately, both her legs snapped internally, as her tiny bones couldn’t take the pressure. She felt several of her ribs crack in her chest from the immense strain. But just as quickly as the great pressure came, it left as the giant settled. That’s when a terrifying noise reverberated from the giant.


A gargantuan gurgle emitted from the inside of the beast’s belly. It sounded as if his stomach was pleading with him, begging him. But Amber wasn’t sure if it was begging him to stop eating, or for more. “Ahh man, I’ve been saving this one up since lunch earlier.” Amber Heard in a muffled tone whilst under this man’s rump. As he finished this sentence, Amber began to howl and scream, “NOOOOO, DON’T YOU DO IT YOU FUCKER!” she said before feeling a sharp pain in her chest. “DON’T DO IT ED! I’M UNDER YOUR ASS! PLEEEASE DON’T!” pleaded the little broken ladybug stuck in the blast zone. Ed leaned a little forward, causing the pressure to build up on Amber, and in his rectum. PFFHHHHSPLPLPLLLP. A rancid, wet bubbly 4-second wind bellowed out of the large man’s booty cheeks. Amber felt the sweltering miasma wash over her. It was so warm and feculent as it washed over her, she felt her eyes not only start to cry but get liquefied from the humid blast of gas. Inside her eye sockets, her eyes partially melted due to a simple pass of gas from the giant above. “AHHGHHHHHH” she screamed out in pain, but to no audience as her suffering was soundly muffled under the weight of the man. “Ahh, that one was good” exclaimed Edward proudly, “*sniff sniff, oh that one smells pretty foul to, hehe” exclaimed the foul man proudly as he reached for his next beer. By now there was only one hot dog left, and he didn’t seem too interested in it. He was just sipping on his beer while watching some show about cars on the telly. 


Meanwhile, as the giant man was merely relaxing in his stench, Amber was writhing in it. She was still screaming in pain, although tiredly by now. She couldn’t even move an inch if she wanted to, as she felt immense pain surge through her whole body. She didn’t want to give up but was put in a position that she could do nothing. She tried everything she could, resorting to trying to bite his butt to get his attention, for better or worse. At this point in Amber’s psyche, she would be fine with being saved or being killed out of mercy. As she bit the fabric, she seemed to have finally caught some sort of attention as suddenly the mass sitting on her twitched slightly. “Am I sitting on something?” Amber heard from the giant, hoping he would get up and spot her. “Boy, whatever’s under me better love my smell, cause I’m not getting up,” said Ed to himself in a mocking tone. Amber once again yelled in defiance, “ED! IT’S ME, AMBER. PLEASE GET UP!” she pleaded. “Ohhh, man. I think I got something for whatever’s under me. I think you’ll like this one.” said Ed in a cruel tone while leaning forward and pressing on his gut. PPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTBLTBTLBLTBLTPBLRPBPPRRT. His gut released hell upon this young, tiny lady. A solid 10-second tempest of fiery sulfur smell showered on her like a hurricane wind. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” she bellowed in bitter agony as the fetid, onerous, and toxic mist entered every inch pore of her body. Her lungs couldn’t take any more of the noxious gas entering them, and one of them suddenly collapsed from a mixture of pressure and stench. Amber started to cough up blood from her mouth as her lung collapsed. A deadly pain resounded in her chest as her lung failed her. Her already limited breath became strained. That’s when a ray of light finally poured upon her.


Amber looked up in a blurry damaged vision to see the watery silhouette of Edwards ginormous hand reach for her as he stood above her. She was lifted upside down by her broken left leg, causing her to yelp in pain. She was lifted a few inches in front of the giant’s face, and desperately tried to scream for his attention. “Please Ed, *cough cough, it’s me Amber” said the defeated girl that used to be so hopeful of her future. Unfortunately, she couldn’t say anything louder than a whisper, for her chest couldn’t take the pain of talking. “You’re a weird-looking bug. Four legs, never seen a bug with only four. Maybe you lost the other two?” he posed to what he thought was just some bug. “Well since you already suffered my gas, I suppose I should show you mercy. It’ll be slow, but merciful.” said the sadistic giant as he put his index finger and thumb around Ambers’s torso. “I figure since you already lost two legs, you wouldn’t mind losing a few more?” asked the beastly man. Amber just moaned in pain as his other hand’s fingers took hold of her left arm. An immense pulling pressure suddenly tugged at Ambers’ left arm. Without even struggling, the ginormous fingers easily tore the limb straight from the tiny lady’s socket. Amber had no choice but to yelp and howl in pain as her arm was forcefully ripped from her body. She could no longer hold her eyes open as she writhed in pain in this man’s cruel grip. He squished the limb between his opposite hand’s index and thumb, causing a bloody mess in his hand. Afterward, he moved on to her right leg and followed a similar procedure. Amber’s body had lost too much blood, and she was about to pass out and die just before her leg was torn off. “Hmm, it looks like your passing already little bug. Ah well, I suppose I’ll just throw you down the toilet.” the giant announced as he started walking. As Ed walked he put the leg he just ripped off in his mouth, along with the paste that was left from the other ‘leg’ he tore off. “Well I’ll give you bugs one thing, you sure taste pretty good,” he said happily while walking toward the bathroom, bug in hand.


As he entered the restroom, Ed turned the light on and walked toward the toilet to see that it had some pee in it already. To some people, this would be strange, but the Miller family always had a strange bathroom policy. Nobody flushes the toilet until they go poop in it. It was his mom’s idea to save every penny on the water bill. As Ed peered in the toilet he was shocked to see what was inside the puddle of pee. “Is that another bug, and it’s already inside the toilet,” he announced. “God, maybe we have some sort of infestation, this is the third one I’ve found today. I’ll have to get mom to call the exterminator or something.” Ed said while looking at the bug in the bowl. “Well, here’s one of your friend’s bug, although I think he’s already dead,” said Edward before unceremoniously dropping Ambers corpse in the toilet from above. “Well now that I’m here, I gotta pee.” Announced Ed while pulling his boxers down. His penis was erect and ready to release, and he did. He paid no mind to the bugs inside the toilet as he let his stream run. After a minute of releasing his warm yellow liquid, Ed’s stream finally died down and the last droplets were deposited in the water. He pulled his boxers up and looked to the two bugs in the bowl. One is clearly dead, and the other clearly alive from his view as he watched it flay around next to its deceased kin in his pisswater. “Oh don’t worry bug, I’ll be back later. That way I can flush both ya down the toilet” he said before turning around and presenting his ass to the bowl, “along with your other friend I ate. Oh, what’s this? I think it wants to say something to you.” he said while placing his boxer clad man ass back on the toilet, followed by a loud echoey PBLTLLTLTLTLPPFFFFF. “Ah, sounds like your friend is having fun in my tummy, and can’t wait to see you guys in a few hours.” said the evil man after releasing his gas into the toilet. Afterward, Ed got up and reentered the living room. That’s when his eye caught onto something on top of the backrest of the couch. “Another bug,” he thought as he closed in on the little one...

Chapter End Notes:

Don't be shy to leave critisism/reviews. I'm all ears in the response to my work ;)