- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait. Happy 2020 y'all! Hope this chapter will sate your tastes for now, I'll try to release the next one sooner. As usual, Hope you enjoy ;)

Heather had been stuck listening to her dear son walk around the house and proceed to eat, sit on, and pass gas on what she assumed to be the other shrunken members in the house. She knew that this must be some form of cruel karma. She had been crushing, devouring, and doing other dastardly things to the bugs she found since she was a child. She hated bugs, and always sought to do away with everyone she found. Now, she was nothing but a bug stuck in the frosting on her son’s birthday cake. 


The last thing Heather heard clearly was her enormous son walking into what she assumed was his room. She still could only see the sky, and now that the frosting was hardened she couldn’t move at all. After many minutes, and only hearing some vague noises coming from the aether, some loud thuds were approaching her position. “God I love being alone in the house, I can just do whatever I want to you without getting caught,” she heard an echo from her son’s lips. “Oh god, who does he have now?” Heather thought before hearing the sound of a chair being pulled out but amplified due to her size. “Ok little one, I think this next fart should kill you. If not, then maybe the one after. I’ll just sit here and fart until you’re no more.” Heather horrifically heard escape Ed’s massive mouth. “Oh god, what the…” Heather said before having an old memory resurface to her mind.


She could recall clearly a time when Edward was around eight, maybe nine. Ed was on summer break, and there were bugs seemingly all around the house. It was just the two of them in the house, with Emily being at a friend’s house and Oliver visiting with some cousins out of state. It was around late breakfast time, with the young Ed sleeping in on his break. He had just gotten up when she was eating the scrambled eggs and crispy bacon she had cooked around 30 minutes prior. Heather shoveled the last bit of eggs and piece of bacon as Ed groggily walked toward the kitchen, clearly dazed in his wake. “Oh hello darling, I made you some eggs and bacon. Go ahead, your plates already ready.” Heather said in a sweet motherly tone to her droopy boy. “Thanks, Mom,” Ed replied back with half-closed eyes while grabbing his plate and taking the seat next to his mom. Heather eyed the seat he was taking and noticed something on it. Her right eyebrow cocked upward in interest on the teeny thing on the chair. She got up from her chair, getting closer to Ed’s almost claimed seat. “Mom, what are you doing?” Ed asked in a disgruntled yet curious tone. “Hmmm, it seems like there’s a bug on your seat,” replied Heather in an almost cocky tone. Ed flanked the seat beside his mom and looked closer onto the seat. It was an ant; something so small and insignificant he probably wouldn’t have noticed if his Mommy hadn’t told her. “So what,” Ed said, “just crush it.” Heather mouth lit up in a rather creepy smile before saying, “Well that’s the plan Ed, but why not have some fun with it first eh?”. Ed looked at her, befuddled at what she said. “Oh trust me Cupcake, it’s real fun. Lemme show you.” Heather said as she unbent her position back to straight. “It’s simple. You could really do anything you want to little bugs.” Heather said as she turned around and faced her soft panty-clad ass to the seat. “You could step on them, eat them, or even…” She said as her butt fell upon the seat, “Sit on them and fart.” As soon as the ass in tight panties hit the seat, a rumbly 5-second fart reverberated on the wooden surface. Bpbtppbptbtpbptbpbptbp. “Eeeeww Mommy, gross,” Ed said in a playful tone as he covered his nose. Heather smiled at her boy, letting out a little chuckle from her son’s comment. She had always thought it was fun to toy with little pests, so she saw no reason that her son wouldn’t either. The light-hearted mother then got a whiff of the eggy monster she had just released and followed her son’s que to stave off the sulfur infused stench. “Ewwwwww, Mom! That really stinks!” Ed yelled in a nasally tone because of the blocked nose. “Hehehe, I know, I’m so bad.” She replied playfully. “Hmm, so it’s not bad to kill bugs? That’s not what my teacher says.” Ed said in a clearly thoughtful tone. “No, no, no dear. They’re just bugs. Pests,” Heather said with a glee in her heart for her strange pastime, “They are meant to be our toys. After all, why would they be so small if they weren’t meant to be toys?” Heather answered Ed’s question in a happy, sure inflection. “Hmmm, I guess that makes sense,” Ed said as he released his pinched fingers from around his nostrils. Heather had seen something in her purified vision, on the floor just as her son finished speaking. Another ant, crawling about her spotless laminated floor. “See Ed, put down your plate and look over there,” Heather spoke while pointing toward the kitchen. Ed followed his mom’s command, and after putting his plate on the table looked at what she was pointing at. He saw it too, another bug skittering across the floor at a small pace. “Go ahead Sugar Plum, get rid of it however you want.” she continued as Ed approached the helpless vermin on the ground. “However I want?” Ed stated, clearly thinking his cruel choice over. 


Heather’s memory concluded with Ed picking the small ant up, carefully taking care to not crush it in his small fingers. Heather could clearly tell her young tike was turning the gears inside. She was rather curious how he would do it herself. She saw him look down at his stomach and heard it faintly grumble from her seat. He looked back up at the helpless ant, with most of its legs broke twitching helplessly on the tip of his index finger. He licked his lips and drew his finger closer to his maw. Heather grinned, remembering that the first time she thought about how to toy with her bugs, she chose to eat her first few as well. His index finger inched to the hole in his face, as it opened up wide to receive its meal. He slid the ant off his finger and onto his tongue, then in one quick motion closed his mouth, and gulped the ant down his gullet. “So, how does it taste?” Heather asked her son. “Mmmmm, hey that ant was pretty yummy!” Ed said back to her. “See I told you, little one. Now come here and eat your breakfast…” Heather said in her memory before a strange loud noise snapped her back into reality. PBBBLPLBPLBSTPLSLRRRRRRT. “Oops, I sharted,” Heather heard as her head descended from the clouds. Immediately, she gasped in horror as she heard the liquid-air mix release, followed by the sound of her horney son saying it as if to confirm her suspicion of the crass noise. She saw her son’s enormous shadow cast over her and followed it to the giant man’s body looming over the chair he was pooting on. He let out an evil chuckle before monologuing, “Aww, little buggy not strong enough for a little poo huh? Are you gonna drown in my poop? That’s what your useless life leads up to. Eating my shit to death. I bet you liked it, little maggot. Didn’t you? Well, since it looks like your still twitching down there, it looks like your somehow still alive. I think I’ll just watch you suffer in my shit till you stop moving.” Heather heard her son say in such glee. He squatted back down, leaving her in the dark as to where he was. “Oh god. This is my fault. I caused this.” Heather said out loud, as her body found more tears to cry. Heather once again had her son’s shadow cast over her; this time it passing over her and moving toward the kitchen. She heard the sound of a paper towel ripping off its pre-cut ridges.  “Hmm, yep it’s dead for sure.” Heather heard, followed moments later by, “Well if it wasn’t dead then, it is now,”. The loud metal pang of the bin’s lid hitting the wall sounded off, as Heather deduced that he just put one of his own friends or family members defiled corpse in the bin like the rest of the last day’s trash. 


“Well that was fun, I suppose. Now I’m hungry again though. Ohh yeah, I totally forgot about the cake mom made me.” Heather heard the words she desperately hoped she wouldn’t. Her titanic son’s face loomed over her once more. She could see the voracious gaze, the carnal look in her son’s eyes as he peered down on his next meal. “I think I’ll have these pieces,” he said as he grabbed another paper plate and reached for a piece. Heather desperately tried once more to escape her plaster prison. No matter what she tried, the frosting that was hardened around her wouldn’t budge. Then she felt the ground around her start to lift in an unsettlingly fast pace. In one quick sweep, Heather’s screaming bug body was taken along with the cake piece onto Ed’s plate. “This piece, and this one I guess too” Ed blurted out as he got his two pieces of birthday cake onto the paper plate he held. Afterward, Ed took his plate with him and started to walk to his room. Heather was screaming as loud as she could before she realized that Ed had already proved to her that he would just crush her like an insect. On one hand, she desperately wants to get discovered and possibly returned to normal. But on the other hand, being crushed, or even worse by the hands of her own son wasn’t something she planned on. She looked up at her son while contemplating her catch 22, and noticed he was walking to his room. “Damnit, think. What will I do?” Heather thought out loud as the two of them entered his room.


After a few steps, Ed had taken a seat on his computer chair, resting the plate of cake on the desk. The tiny in the frosting prison had no choice but to face the turbulence as the cake was quickly dropped onto the table. Heather still didn’t know what to do, but Ed had made up a plan for her as he picked up a plastic fork and stuck it into the cake piece she lied upon. “ED! Please, It’s me, your mom!” the helpless tiny yelled as a large bite of the cake was taken with the fork and shoveled in the giant’s mouth. It looked like he barely chewed up the cake before gulping it down his gullet. He panned his eyes down to the cake and stabbed his fork to it once more before stopping abruptly. Heather looked up at her son’s massive brown eyes and felt his baleful stare upon her. “There are no sprinkles on this cake, so what are you?” Ed said as his eyes focused on the strange speck in the white frosting. “ED! Ed, it’s me! Please notice me Ed, I beg you!” Heather screamed. The giant face of her son drew closer to her, and a smile was painted on his face. “Yet another bug and this time stuck in my cake,” Ed said as his head retreated back before continuing, “Hmm, it seems that you little things are just putting yourself in harm’s way at this point. What is it bug, do you wish to be eaten with my cake?” Ed said, keeping his coy smile intact. Heather writhed around, screaming for help. Begging to not be devoured by her voracious son. His hand moves toward the plate, picking up the other piece of cake next to the speck. Ed brings it up to his mouth and bites it, taking a chunk that cut the piece in half. He chews it slow and deliberatley, staring at the little thing on his cake. Heather watches in abject horror as her sons gyrating mouth moves closer to her sweet prison, then opens up. Inside the maw is the moist leftovers of the cake he was chewing. He let out a heavy sigh, giving Heather a warm wash of cake flavored breath. After finishing chewing, Ed swallows the bite and continues to speak to his prey. “Hmmm, no I don’t think I’ll eat you. I already ate 2 of your brothers. Don’t want to be too repeditive on you bugs, I’ll get bored.” Ed stated before finishing off the piece of cake he was holding. Him, just staring down upon Heather while she wails and squirms fruitlessly. Heather watches her son gaze upon her hapless self, chewing and thinking up her demise. Tears spilt down her cheeks while she yelled for dear help. Ed swallows up the bite and looks slightly angry. “I just don’t know, how am I going to dispose of you? I can’t say that I want to step on you. It’s just not that fun. I already decided I didn’t want to eat you. I suppose I’m out of gas as well, although I think I gotta go poop. Oh, maybe that’s what I’ll do.” Ed says as he drew his fingers close to the helpless bug.


Heather was released from the frosted prison, just to be placed in her huge son’s grasp. Her whole body was sore from staying stuck in that same position for what seemed like forever. She was picked up and placed into darkness inside the giant’s palm. She could sense that he was walking somewhere by the movement going on. After a short moment, light hit the mother’s eyes once more. Harsh, flouresent light. “I’m in the… the bathroom?” Heather thought as her eyes adjusted. The bathroom was quite a small one, with the mirror and sink laying directly aside the toilet. Heather yelped as Ed’s hand moved downward and dropped her onto the sink’s edge. “Now…” Ed said as he began to slide his knickers down, revealing his girth, “I think I gotta release this shit I’ve been brewing.”