- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Emma is a 14 year old girl who has a slacker babysitter named Miranda. After Miranda makes a plan to hang with her friends on the job. Karma & revenge take their role...
It was early on a Saturday morning. 24 year old emo girl Miranda Jenkins slowly got out of bed groaning. She said "Great... Its Saturday. That one day I should have off. But I dont have. Because I gotta babysit that goddamn brat." She slowly made her way out. Then headed into the bathroom to change clothes. After she did her makeup, put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a Slayer shirt, & boots. She headed out to her car.

As she was making her way down the driveway to the car, her neighbor / friend Sarah came up & tapped her on the shoulder. Sarah said "Hey hey girl, wanna go to the mall with me? The new Darkthrone CD is half off at Fye. We gotta get it!" Miranda said "I'd love to go. But I got a phone call from Nicky Sanchez. Nicky said she wanted me to babysit Emma. I like Emma. I really do. But boy, she can be a real pain in the ass sometimes."

Sarah said "Girl, Take me with you. We can just bring some Krystals or some shit, then just lock that little bitch up in her room. We can eat snacks, we can play games, we don't have to worry about her one bit." Miranda said "Is that a good idea? That seems like a bad idea."

Chuckling, Sarah said "When have I ever had bad ideas?" Then Miranda shrugged her shoulders "I guess i may be overthinking. If when her parents ask what happened. I'll just say that I did my job. I dont think Emma will say anything about it." They high fived each other.

Sarah said "Sweet, I'll go get Jackie, Taylor, & Brittney up. We will have so much fun!" Miranda said "Okay. But make sure everyone can fit into the car. I don't want to cram 4 bitches in." Sarah quickly ran into her house. And screamed "GET THE FUCK UP EVERYONE. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH MIRANDA!!"

Miranda rolled her eyes as all of them came running out. Dressed in all black with messy hair. Miranda opened up her doors, and then everyone slowly got in. Miranda popped open a coke bottle & said "Well, let's stop by Krystal first. If we are going to lock her up in the room. We better get some food for her to snack on. Because if we don't feed her. Then I'll be the one in trouble here." Taylor said with an eyeroll "okay okay bitch, just make it quick."

~10 Minutes Later~

Miranda pulled into the driveway. She said to her friends "Okay girls, absolutely NO drama! We are just here to have some fun." She winked at the other girls. Then she stepped out of the vehicle.

Her long blue hair blew in the wind & her beautiful black boots clicked amongst the driveway.

Miranda approached the door to see Emma's religious mom struggling to get ready. Her mom Diane said "Thank goodness you're here! I'm late for work!" Miranda chuckled & said "I brought Emma some Krystals." Emma's mom said "Thanks so much sweetie." She quickly gave a dirty look at Miranda's Slayer shirt, and then she took off for the door so she could get to work.

The 14 year old daughter Emma came down from the stairs. She was wearing no shoes or socks, she had pink leggings on, & she was wearing a unicorn shirt. And her beautiful blonde hair was as breathtaking as a goddess. She gasped loudly. Then ran over & hugged Miranda. Miranda had a face of discomfort.

Emma was a very girly teenager. Her personality was not Miranda's cup of tea.

Miranda pulled the bag of Krystals out & said with a smile "Get however many you want." Emma grabbed 4 out of the bag. Then kissed Miranda on the shoulder. She smiled widely, then ran up to her room to play with her new Taylor Swift action figure that her mom had bought her. She locked the door behind her, and no more was heard from her.

Miranda stared with her mouth open. She said "Wow... we didn't even have to tell her to go up there. She did it on her own... ugh, little bitch." She opened the front door. Her friends came in slowly. Sarah said "You put that bitch in her room yet?" Miranda said with a smirk "Yup!" Jackie laughed, and said "You are so fucking mean." Miranda nodded in agreement. Then Jackie said "Well, fuck her. Give me the remote. And lets watch a movie." Miranda said "What movie?"

Sarah said "My friend told me to try watching something called Deathgasm. It's some sort of metal movie." Miranda said "We could watch that, maybe?"

Sarah sat in a chair & reached for a Krystal from the bag. Miranda said "Hey bitch! Those are for Emma, dumbass." Sarah said "Theres 50 krystals in this bag, you cunt." Miranda rolled her eyes & said "Fair enough." Then the rest of the girls picked up some from the bag.

Meanwhile, in Emma's room. She was not even hungry. She sat her kyrstals off to the side while she played with her action figure. Emma said with a giggle "As long as I have you. My day is perfect." She laughed. Then she brought her lips forward & kissed the little doll right on the face. She started using her imagination with the barbie set. Keeping her busy for the next hour.

Brittney grabbed a Krystal. And said "I'm so glad we are watching Deathgasm. It's a good movie. I watched it a couple of years ago with Jameison." Everyone began eating their Krystals. Then one thing lead to another... As miranda was scrolling netflix, she felt herself getting smaller. She said "What the fuck is going on here?" She looked up & the other girls had disappeared.

She felt a rumble in her gut & cried "OH NO!" She slowly shrunk until she was nothing but a spec. She said "Oh god. What have I done!" A thundering sound came from upstairs. And it was no other than Emma....

Emma slowly walked downstairs. Sarah silently screamed "DIDNT YOU GIVE THAT CUNT THE KRYSTALS?!" Miranda said frightened "I-I did." Emma stood in the middle of the living room. She said "Where did you go?" She started walking around the living room & kitchen. "Miraaaaaandaaaaaa. Where are you?"

Emma saw Taylor on the floor. Taylor trembled in horror. Shaking in her boots & chattering her teeth. Emma walked over to her & squat down. She said "Ew!!!! A bug!" Taylor trembled hard & said "Emma... wait! I'm Miranda's friend!" The other shrunken girls began to scream. To make Taylor run far away. But all were so tiny. They never could have been heard.

Emma lifted her foot to step on Taylor. Her long brunette hair was sweaty by the time Emma caught up. Taylor took off running. She cried "Emma! Please wait! I'll do anything." She began to cry, and then she realized she was in a corner. She turned around & saw Emma looking at her with her arms folded. Emma slowly pressed her foot down. She had stopped Taylor. But she did not crush her. Taylor was very confused. Emma reached over for a tissue from the kitchen table. Emma leaned down & picked Taylor up with the tissue. Then Emma began walking into her parents room.

Miranda said "What is Emma doing to her?!" Emma walked & Taylor screamed at the top of her lungs for Emma to hear her. But nothing ever worked. Emma took a turn, and then it hit Taylor hard.. They were in the bathroom...

Taylor shrieked & began pissing herself. Her jeans got soaked. She said "Emma. Please no. I'm begging you." Emma tossed the tissue in with absolutely no thought in mind. Then she put a hand on the knob. She then felt a tingle inside of her gut. She took her hand off the knob. Taylor thought she was safe. Then something even worse began to happen.

Emma began to pull her pink leggings down & began lowering her thick filthy butt onto the toilet. She sat on the toilet, her cheeks fitting perfectly into the seat. Taylor looked up from below to see Emma's big butt.

For a 14 year old.... Emma had some cake. Her butt was thick. You could easily tell that she worked out. Her friends from school loved to exercise. And Emma loved to over-achieve. So she always exercised more & always loved to be the prettiest.

Emma pulled her phone off the charger & began texting her friend about going to the mall next weekend. As she typed, she slowly began peeing. She bit her lip as it sprinkled its way into the toilet. Turning the water dark yellow, and leaving a rancid stench.

The pee pulled Taylor in, and soaked her from head to toe.

Taylor said both nervously & with hope "Okay okay... all she had to do was tinkle... thank god." Suddenly a fart blasted from Emma's butt. Taylor screamed louder than she had ever screamed in her life. "HELP ME! JESUS CHRIST! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"

Her eyes widened & she nearly fainted when she saw something big & slimy begin sliding out. Taylor looked up with fear drowning in her eyes.

Emma strained hard as a long gooey chunk of shit poked out of her butt. Continuing to push until it was hanging directly over her. She stared silently with tears flowing down her cheeks. Looking up at the huge disgusting turd.

And then Emma pinched it off with a smile.

It made it's way down & plopped hard on Taylor's face. It sent her to the bottom of the bowl & the piece gave a hard smooch right on Taylor's head.

Emma giggled & said "All done." She reached over & grabbed toilet paper. She pulled a sheet of paper ofd & then she slowly cleaned out her young shaved vagina. And then she pulled another sheet off. She leaned up & began to wipe her butt. After a good wipe, she tossed it in.

She said with a smirk "That's gotta suck. Sorry bug, but I had to go & you were in my way." Taylor bobbed her head over the water gasping desperately for fresh air. Stinking of pee & shit. Emma waved & said "Bu bye." Taylor let out a loud horrified scream as Emma gave it a flush. The sadistic girl watched joyfully as Taylor went flooding down the drain.

She began to pull her leggings back up. The leggings went up & went around her big booty. Then she headed her way back into the living room. Brittney said "Oh my god...." Sarah said "What is it?" Brittney said "I think Emma just sent Taylor to her new home!" Sarah said "Uhh, what do you mean?"

Brittney said "Emma just took a fat smelly shit on Taylor. And flushed her! She is in the septic tank now!!"

Sarah joked "Well that's a shitty way to die."

Angrily, Brittney said "This is not a time for jokes! We just lost our friend to that monster!!"

Then suddenly, they heard Emma's footsteps coming. Miranda screamed "HIDE!" Brittney dived off the chair, and hid herself up under it. Sarah lied on her chair, & Miranda took off to the kitchen.

Emma said with a moan "Whew, My butt feels so much better." She giggled. And resumed walking her way to the kitchen. She opened up the bottom drawer, and then pulled a Capri Sun pouch out. Emma insert the straw & took a sip. She then said "Time for some tv." She approached Sarah's chair. Sarah looked up at her. Fearing that she would be the next victim... and pay forĀ  that horrible joke about Taylor.

Sarah began backing away slowly. Then Emma brought her big butt down & sat down on the chair. Emma's butt crack pressed against the back of the chair. Causing Sarah to be stuck kissing it.

Sarah carefully placed her foot on the back of Emma's leggings. She said "I'm not dying today!!" She began struggling her way up Emma's shirt. Emma began to flip through the channels, and she found an episode of SpongeBob. She leaned forward & watched it with a smile. Sarah kept climbing, and then grabbed onto her golden blonde hair. She said "Maybe this will get your attention!" She grabbed ahold of Emma's hair. She climbed it & yanked it hard while hanging in front of her face. Emma said "OUCH!"

Emma looked at tiny Sarah & said "Um, is that a Sour Patch Kid!" Sarah gulped & said "Uh oh..." Emma pulled Sarah off of the strain of hair & then sniffed her. Sarah said "P-Please dont eat me..." Emma said "Ooh! This one talks!" She lifted her head back & opened her mouth. Sarah wiggled her feet. Dangling from Emma's fingertips.

Emma let go & dropped her. Sarah screamed as if she were staring eye to eye to a wolf. Sarah fell into the abyss known as Emma's mouth. Emma gulped almost immediately. Sarah flooded down her wet slimy throat until she splat into the fresh hot tummy acids. Emma said to herself "god I hate how sour they are. That's why I always gulp first." She smiled with her tongue out.

Sarah punched the inside of Emma's tummy. She said "Can you PLEASE let me out??!! YOU CRAZY BITCH?!" Within a minute or so. Sarah got sucked underneath the acids very hard. Emma felt the rumble in her gut. Sarah desperately tried to swim up. But the acids were too strong. It was like a ripping current. She grasped for something to grab, but nothing was there but the acid. Sarah was suddenly dragged all the way under...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

Emma let out an insanely loud unladylike belch. Saliva dripped on Emma's bottom lip. She quickly covered her mouth & said "Excuse me." With a giggle. Taylor & Sarah were now Emma's victims...

Jackie was hiding on a tissue on the table. Emma watched television for a quick second. Then she felt an urge to sneeze. She reached for the tissue box. Jackie cried "EMMA! NO!!!!"

She lifted the tissue out, and then brought it up to her nose. Fearfully, Jackie looked up into the nostrils. And she screamed loudly "EMMA!!!!!!!"

Emma suddenly blew her nose with the tissue. Jackie's body was penetrated by Emma's filthy snot. Completely drenched. Jackie got a mouthful & her clothes were melted off by the bacteria. Jackie began to cry her eyes out as she realized her life was over now... Emma got up & headed over to the trash bin. She leaned over & tossed it in.

Jackie screamed as she fell her way to the bottom of the trash bin with the tissue. And was now stuck at the bottom. Never to be found alive. But this wasnt the end...

Emma leaned over & began to do something with her mouth. The tiny girl looked up from below & then a disgusting piece of gum dropped from Emma's mouth.

Jackie launched herself up & tried running away from it, and then SPLAT. It landed right on top of her, and left her stuck to the bottom of the trash can.

Letting out a laugh, Emma said to herself "Been chewing that all day. I really wish that there were more. But sadly, that was the last piece of gum." She rolled her eyes as she headed her way to another part of the living room.

Brittney & Miranda were the only two survivors. And they knew for a fact it would be a struggle to survive Emma. Emma was unaware of what she was doing. But when you are almost as small as a spec... nobody knows where you are. Absolutely nobody. As far as anyone could tell, they were just pieces of dust beneath everyone.

Emma said to herself "I better go play with Taylor. She probably got bored waiting on me me..." She began to walk up the stair set. Miranda looked as her butt cheeks bounced their way up the stair set.

Miranda shook from fear & nervously said to Brittney "Listen to me & listen closely. Fuck the pay, fuck netflix, fuck Emma. Let's RUN. The exit is right over there! We can make it!" Brittney said "Um... I'm honestly not even sure if I want to escape anymore..."

Miranda stared at her very confused & said "Are you out of your fucking mind? That bitch will kill us!" Brittney said "And what will happen if we DO get out? This was a damn near 30 minute drive. It would take us hours to reach the door of THIS house. How would it work?!"

Miranda said "You may have given up... but I havent! We can make it! Just look me in the eyes. And promise me you will do whatever it takes." Suddenly Emma came back downstairs to grab her lipstick tube. Then saw Brittney standing in the middle of the living room with Miranda.

Brittney was terrified. But she knew this was the only way to get out... Brittney held her arms out for Emma to notice. Miranda took a quick dive underneath the couch, and hung onto the bottom of the sofa.

Emma said "Ew, another bug?!" She lifted her foot. Miranda screamed "BRITTNEY! NO!!!!"

Miranda watched in horror as Emma slowly brought her foot down onto her friend. The foot kissed Brittney flat on the face, then pressed her into the floor. Brittney's face twisted as Emma pressed down harder, then she felt all of Brittney's bones crush underneath her.

Emma chuckled "You were one heavy bug." As she began to scrape her foot across the carpet. Smearing Brittney across the floor. She leaned over while her foot was on the flattened girl & grabbed another tissue from the table, and began to wipe up all of Brittney's remains. Emma said "Ewww, god this is so messy! Ugh. God, this makes me want to puke!"

She quickly walked over & then dropped the tissue into the trash can. The tissue had Brittney's mangled body parts & the rest of her completely splattered. Emma gagged, and then suddenly she held the trash can.

Miranda's eyes opened widely as she saw what Emma was about to do.

Vomit began raining into the trash bin. The vomit included pieces of Sarah's skirt, bits of Emma's Chik-Fil-A sandwich from last night, & some of her disgusting tummy fluids. Sarah did come out... she was already inside of Emma's butt.

The bottom of the trash bin was drenched & soaked in Emma's sick green vomit. It was a nightmare. Lucky for Jackie & Brittney, they were no longer alive to suffer this embarrassment.

Then Emma held her gut, she reached & then she formed a hideous sick glob of spit in her mouth. She slowly held it over & spat it out. It came down slowly, and drenched Brittney in the gooey spitball. Then Emma took her face away from the trash can & said "God that was disgusting."

Miranda said while scared "Time for me to get out of here!" She took off running for the door. Screaming & crying over the loss of her friends. She made it within maybe minutes. Completely out of breath.

It was a whole lot less than what Brittney had told her. But she ran like she was in the fucking Olympics to escape the 13 year old girl. They had no idea what she was capable of. Miranda had no idea that such a sick tragedy would happen from eating Krystals.

Miranda walked to the door. And then realized there was no possible way through the door. Below the door, was no more than a tiny crack. And it was unsurpassable.

She knew her time was arriving. She could sense a shadow, and then she felt her heart stop for a second.

She slowly turned around to see Emma looking at her...

Emma slowly walked towards her. Her massive feet looked at Miranda. She said "No no no. Where do ya think you're going, little guy?" Miranda said "I-Im not a bug! Please save me! Make me your new roommate I'll do anything please! I beg you!" Emma said "I guess I dropped this Sour Patch Kid on the floor.... oh well."

Emma could not hear a single word spoken from Miranda. Emma leaned down & lifted her up from the carpet. She said "I got a special seat for you." Miranda said "Wait. What?" Emma walked over to the chair & sat Miranda down in it. Miranda said "Are you s-saving me?!"

She looked up & knew it was too good to be true. Emma began to pull her beautiful leggings back down. She said "Kiss my butt!" She began to sit. Miranda could see the thick booty coming down & then she began to run. But it was simply no use... She then she got engulfed by Emma's massive, filthy, stinky, butt crack. Emma giggled as she lied back & continued watching her episode of SpongeBob. It was so hot & stinky for Miranda. It ruined her hair, it made her body moist, & it ruined her clothes. Which sucked, because she had just bought her shirt the other day. And her hair took a good 30 minutes to do.

Miranda growled & then violently punched Emma. Emma said "OW!" She reached behind her & lifted her ass up just a little. She insert a finger & slowly began fingering the tiny out of her.

Miranda said "Wait. I'm sorry!" Emma said "Whoa. This Sour Patch kid is mean." Miranda got pulled around & brought to her lips. "Bye bye. Hope you had fun today. You may be cute. But do ya know mean sour patch kids go? Thats right. My belly."

She tossed Miranda between her big warm lips without a single thought in mind. Miranda cried for someone to save her from the wet abyss. But Emma swallowed her down before even a slight sound could be heard from her.

Emma said while rubbing her tummy "Now you'll be there forever." She licked her lips & rubbed it once again. then smiled & then headed her way upstairs. She never found her babysitter & never knew what she had done to Miranda's friends.... it would forever be an unsolved mystery.

Emma headed upstairs to play with her doll. Miranda had already digested. Emma held her tummy & then she felt something big & nasty. Miranda's soul was suddenly sucked from her body & she fell face first into the acid. Emma leaned up, and then ripped a loud sloppy fart into the back of her pink leggings.

Miranda's soul was nothing more than a gas cloud from Emma's big nasty butt.

All of the girls were defeated by goddess Emma.... And nobody had a clue. Those tiny girls stood no chance to escape Emma's cold grasp. Emma played around with her Taylor Swift doll for a few more minutes.

"I'm so glad mom bought this for me. I'm so jealous that she got to attend the concert & not me." She rolled her eyes to the left & saw the untouched Krystals...

She said to herself "Well, I better eat these Krystals Before mom says something. I know how she is with me eating." As she picked a Krystal up from the bag. It had an odd scent to it, but that did not stop her from what she was doing.

She leaned forward & then took a bite. She felt a weird tingle in her tummy. She said with a laugh "Those snacks are upsetting my tummy. Ugh, that's what I get for eating that damn Sour Patch Kid off the carpet. Oh well." She took one more bite of the contaminated Krystal. Then suddenly gagged. Her body began to twitch & turn until she found herself shrunken on the bed...

~4 Hours Later~

Emma was running around on the giant bed. She had absolutely no idea what to do now, at all. She said to herself crying "I hope mom won't be mad at me..." She sniffled.

She didnt know if she could grow back. Which horrified the fuck out of her. And she did not like to imagine that she would be stuck this way forever.

Soon enough... she heard the front door open. She knew it was her mom Diane. Diane walked into the living room. Wearing her skin tight blue jeans, black boots, & her white shirt.

She saw the whole living room was empty. She said "Honey, where are you?" Emma cried "I'm up here!!!" But Diane didnt hear a thing because of the itty bitty voice. Diane began to walk upstairs. Her black boots clicking as she made her way to Emma's room. She looked around & all she found was a half eaten Krystal, and her Taylor Swift doll lying on the floor.

She said "Well, Miranda probably just took her somewhere. In the mean time... I guess I'll look through Emma's room for a minute. She better not be keeping any of those dirty magazines that cousin Sammy gave her. She promised to throw em away. So I better not find that."

She began to open a dresser up, and then found a diary. The diary had Emma's name on it. She smirked & said "Maybe wont mind" She walked over to the edge of the bed. Emma looked up from below.

Her mom's butt stared down at her. It was so big....

Emma said "Mom!! WAIT!!" Diane's began to sit. Her big fat juicy ass came down ever so slowly. But it did not go as Emma had wished.

Emma took off running & then suddenly Diane's butt landed right on top of her. She was not squished or crushed. But the smell was unpleasant... and it was very wrong for her lips to be on her mom's bottom.

She lied in Emma's bed & pulled the book from the shelf. She began to read it with a smile. Emma crawled out from under Diane's butt & tried to climb the backside of Diane's shirt to stop her from reading. But that plan was a horrible fail....

Emma was far too small to do anything about it. Diane read out loud "whats this say. Hmm. 'I love my mom. But her butt is so big.....' well that's rude."

Diane read the first two pages & her face was in utter shock from some stuff that Emma had wrote. The comments about her mom having a big butt & her comments about how she wanted to bang her own best friend were really eye opening...

Diane dropped the book & said to herself "Emma sure is cute. But I cant believe a girl as innocent as her would say these things." Then she made a loud yawn Emma felt Diane move to get up. Suddenly Emma fell down & screamed for her life. Then she lost her grip on the shirt...

She went sliding her way down into Diane's blue jeans. And she managed to slide right down the butt crack. Her jeans were skin tight & her panties were as well. It was like a suffocation room.

Emma was stuck against Diane's big beautiful butt. She coughed & gagged at the horrid scent. Diane said "Well, I am kinda glad Emma isnt here... I gotta fart." She leaned down, and strained. Emma cried "MOMMY! NO!!!! MOMMY PLEASE NO!"

Suddenly the wettest & sloppiest fart sprayed Emma. It blew out of her filthy hole for a good 3 seconds. Emma's hair was dripping in anal juices & her white unicorn shirt was now completely stained. And could never be cleaned. No matter how many times it could get washed. Her mom's taco bell fart would not come out of those...

Emma said while drenched in anal juices "H-H-How could you!" Diane said "I better fix myself something to eat. Since they ate all the Krystals." She began to walk downstairs towards the kitchen. And she pulled a huge slice of cake from the refrigerator. She said with a laugh "Another reason why I'm glad she isn't here. I can finally eat my cheesecake." She laughed & then took a seat in the chair.

Diane resumed eating the cake while watching Judge Judy. Emma wiggled around in her mom's massive butt. And she coughed heavily at the nightmareish scent. Diane felt something rumbling in her gut. She leaned up & leashed another toxic farm into the chair again. Emma's hair flew all around from the disgusting winds from between Diane's cheeks. Diane held her gut. Emma wiggled around as her mom's hole throbbed. But then, Diane felt it...

She grabbed Emma by her legs. Emma tried to hang on tightly to one of the small butt hole hairs, but it did not work. She let go & Emma was lifted out of Diane's crack. She picked her up & began looking into the eyes of the tiny girl. Emma began pissing her leggings.

Diane said "Is that... a shrunken girl?? H-How did you get in here?! And how did you get so fucking tiny?? How did you get in my butt?!" Emma said "I'm Emma!! And there was a problem with the Krystals!" Diane could not hear a word. And she could not identify her because she was completely brown from her mom's sloppy farts. Diane said with her red lips laughing "Well missy, you picked the wrong house to plunder round in."

Emma cried "Oh no. Wait. Mom, I'm sorry for not saving you a Krystal!" Diane said "I got something special. For people like you. Who love to break into peoples' homes." She rubbed her tummy & said "Ya see, I really really gotta take a dump. I've had one brewing all morning. " Emma said "MOMMY! NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT! PLEEEASE!!!"

Diane smiled & stood up, then began walking her way to the bathroom. Emma could tell that Diane meant business. Diane's heels clicked on the floor, and Emma knew that she was approaching an end...

Diane opened the bathroom door & then pulled her jeans down along with her panties. Revealing the big tight booty. She said with a smile "Here is my toilet. Bu bye. You tiny little bitch." She flicked Emma into the water. Emma screamed loudly as she splat into the clean waters. Soon to be filthy...

She began started swimming for her life. Diane smiled widely. "Don't even try to escape honey. You ain't going anywhere." She turned around.

She sat down. Her butt fit perfectly into the toilet & she said "Open wide honey, I got something big coming!" She grinned sexily & wiggled her butt.

She gave a strain. Then green liquid began to slowly begun pouring on Emma's face. Tears flooded as Diane strained much harder.

Suddenly her butt hole opened & a long disgusting rain of shit came pouring into the toilet followed by some loud sloppy wet farts. Emma swam in the dark murky green toilet water. She looked up crying for help. And Diane's warm sexy ass was sitting above her. Diane strained some more, and then unleashed a warm long spray of piss. Followed by another heavy smelly dump.

Emma was buried in it all. Diane said to herself "I knew I shouldn't have eaten that Mexican food for lunch" She sat for an extra second & then launched a final turd into the water. The turd came down fast & plopped on top of her daughter.

She reached over for toilet paper while grinning, and then she slowly wiped her big ass clean. She dug in deep to wipe every inch of shit out. She tossed it in, and then began to stand up with her sadistic grin. She said with a smile "So bitch, how ya like me now?!"

Emma was begging desperately for Diane to save her. Diane said "Let this be your lesson. NEVER go in MY house. There wont be another time, I guess somebody else shoulda told you. Oh well, that's the price you pay. And guess what? You're going down the drain with my shit. Because that's how worthless I think you are!!"

Emma screamed for her to wait. Diane waved at her & said "Well honey, Nice knowing ya, enjoy your life in my septic tank, you disgusting little slut!"

Emma screamed mercilessly as she flooded down the drain with Diane's diarrhea. And when the flush was finally done, nothing came up but pieces of Emma's hair & a few strands of her mom's poop... Diane pulled her panties & her jeans up. She blew another fart into her jeans. She said "Still gassy too!"

Diane was completely clueless that she had just shat on & pissed on her only daughter. She was now a dead bug inside of the septic tank.

She headed outside to her car. She said "I better go find Emma & Miranda." As she then drove off to search.
Chapter End Notes:

Remastered story. The original story had several issues. This is the improved / more detailed version. Hardcover books are for sale on my Instagram if anyone wants a copy