- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This has torture stuff and gory violence. Please do not read if you're squemish. 

Belle saw a small figure, about half an inch tall, scurrying along the floor. She walked faster to try and see what it was. Once she was within a few feet away, she saw it was a miniature person. A woman, to be precise, probably about her same age. Her business instinct, her killer instinct, ingrained in her by her mother, was to move in for the ‘kill’ when her interlocutor showed any sign of weakness. She slipped her soft, stocking clad foot out of her flat, and slowly lowered it onto the girl, turning her into paste. She felt a surge of pleasure as the small body popped under her foot and felt the warmth of blood running off the stocking, giddy with the knowledge that just minutes ago the woman was just like her……She turned and saw a man, significantly older, to her right. It was probably the owner and CEO. In ecstasy, Belle wanted to show her power. She dragged her foot along the ground, smearing his daughter’s blood and some gore along her path as her foot rapidly approached the man. She needed him, so he got to live for now. But he didn’t know that, she thought. Playfully, she poked her big toe square into the man’s abdomen, causing him to fall flat on his butt, and probably broke a few ribs in the process.

Belle crouched down, giving the man a great view of her upskirt pussy and cleavage. The little man was curled up in a fetal position, but clearly still breathing and alive. Even though he was in eye-watering pain, Belle could see him ogling her upskirt. Belle smirked. “Who was she?” she asked the man mockingly. Belle knew the business was family owned and managed. She snapped back to reality. She didn’t want anyone to notice that what had happened to the tiny people. But the fun didn’t have to end there. Having such a bad week, Belle decided to spoil herself. She removed her stockings and panties. She used her panties as a rag to mop up the poor woman’s blood. She wanted to feel that warm liquid smearing on her most sensitive part. She was tempted to place the small man in her panties as well, leaving him to bathe in his daughter’s blood, but she thought better of it. That would surely kill him, she thought. Quickly, she scooped him up and placed him in her purse. On the floor a few feet away, she noticed a small device. ‘That must be the shrink ray’ she thought and grabbed it. Not wanting to draw attention to herself with the secretary by leaving out the main entrance, she identified a back entrance and scurried away.

Belle had used the slaying of that girl and maiming of the man as a release from her stress. Not having a job. Not having a husband or family. Power was a powerful aphrodisiac, and she’d more often been on the side of seducing the powerful. Now, she was the powerful. She thought of what must’ve happened in the lab. Clearly, some type of nuclear technology had shrunk her, and she knew that nuclear reactions worked in two directions. Theoretically, it could grow a human, too? She would have to wait until the shrunken man recovered to find out. When she got home, she set the man down. She pulled out a small washcloth and laid him on it, like a bed. She grabbed some rubbing alcohol and a tissue to remove the blood and clean any potential wounds from the man. “Good as new” Belle said to the man, as he glared at her. He laid there, silently, as she leaned her face to about one inch away from his body. “I have some questions, and I need answers, little speck”. Jack, a very bright man, finally spoke. “Why should I answer you? If I give you what you need, why will you let me live?”. Belle thought for a moment. Then she laughed deeply. This unsettled Jack, although he tried not to show it. “This is so silly. You have no choice in the matter. Let me show you what I mean”, the Goddess replied. She reached into her purse. She pulled out a pair of nail clippers, and without warning she swiftly sliced Jack’s left arm off. He screamed so loud Belle could’ve sworn it came from a real man. “I will stop your bleeding, if you answer me two questions. Is there a growth device, and where can I find it?” she sneered at Jack. In a pained delirium, he responded quickly “yes! It’s in my desk at the nuclear plant. It is believed that it can increase the length, width and height of something by 140x each”. She knew he was telling the truth, under such intense pain it would be difficult to concoct a lie. Belle smiled. Men have such a low pain tolerance, she thought.

Chapter End Notes:

I'll try to update the story later this month. It will include growth.