- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There's torture at the beginning. 

Belle had promised to stop Jack’s bleeding arm socket and had every intention of keeping that promise. However, she had never promised not to give him worse problems. She sauntered over to the closet and grabbed a candle stick and box of matches. She lit the candle and let a little bit of the hot wax drip onto her index finger. Again, she smirked at Jack. His eyes were filled with fear, but he was too drained of blood and energy to scream. She gently pressed the tip of her index finger, covered in hot wax, up to Jack’s bleeding arm socket, sealing it. In unimaginable pain from unimaginable burns, Jack convulsed rapidly, then died of cardiac arrest from the stress. One of the most brilliant living men, with potential to solve resource shortage, died moments after handing over his works to further a status-seeking, power-hungry woman’s quest for absolute control.

Belle now knew where the growth device was and had a shrink ray. However, she was no closer to obtaining the growth ray. She thought the best way to approach the situation was to shrink a rich person, have them sign over their wealth to her, and then use that wealth to purchase the nuclear facility.  She knew just the person.

When it had happened, Belle had been eager to end the fling with her old boss. He was not a physically attractive man, being overweight and 10 years her senior. He also was not one for tact or foreplay, he simply liked to mount her. However, he’d given Belle a promotion and increased responsibility, and the young, status-hungry 25-year-old was willing to repay the favor. After he’d been promoted “upstairs”, he no longer had daily contact with Belle, although he frequently texted her, hoping for a booty call. It was easier for Belle to avoid him. However, he seemed disinterested. ‘He probably got another piece of ass’, Belle had thought to herself. Nonetheless, the man had used his higher salary and invested in some start-ups, and was now worth tens of millions of dollars. He was even married now. Nonetheless, Belle had a plan. His wife, presumably was a shameless gold-digging whore who wouldn’t like her husband to give away his fortune to Belle, even if she crushed him otherwise (the wife would prefer to inherit the money as his widow, whether than have her husband poor but alive). Belle would have to shrink the wife, and hold her hostage in an effort to get him to sign over his money to her. Belle was giddy with the thought of the power she would have over her dirty old harasser. She wanted to look into his eyes when she would shove his whore of a wife head first into her vagina. She’d place the woman on her nipple, and then jiggle her ample breasts around to make the wife hold on for dear life. And best of all, she’d make the wife come to her. She’d simply need to text the husband erotic things, convincing the wife of an affair, and the wife would eventually show up to chew Belle out.