- Text Size +

 John approached Mount Weather- barely a few feet away to him. This entire journey was only going to have taken like 10 minutes, given his size and the incredible speed at which he walked. Everything was in such disarray, and he wasn’t causing much destruction, so the military hadn’t attacked him. As he drew closer, he saw more signs to differentiate the mount from the other. There were more sophisticated roads, little boxes that were presumably checkpoints and guard towers. From trough to peak, the mountain only rose about 720 feet, or up to John’s chin. It stretched for about twice that distance horizontally, or about 10 feet to John. The mount was the perfect height for John to observe the mites guarding it.  He was already horny as hell from Anna squirming in his underwear, and he was in the business of rationalizing again. He was going to just make his point to scare the guards and they would retrieve Ari for him. He smirked down at the handful of guards standing by the entrance (going underground) without warning he leaned in, tilted his head, and scooped up the only female guard with his tongue. He thrashed around, opening his mouth so her comrades could see her, and then swallowed her whole, feeling her try to grip his throat part of the way down. He’d made his point. He then spoke to the rest of them: “you’re next, unless you do what I say. Get me a woman named Ari Gold. Bring her up here”. He paused. “Oh yeah. I almost forgot”. He reached into his pants and grabbed Anna. She was now completely disheveled and shook up. She was curled into a fetal position. She was a very shy person and was somewhat traumatized by the cramped position in John’s briefs. She was a little turned-on too, but she did not want to immediately admit that.  All but one of remaining guards hurriedly dragged her away while their comrade went to fetch Ari.

Of course inside the bunker many security forces were aware of the giant’s approach. They watched the guard being eaten with horror and disgust. When another guard hurriedly rushed in demanding “Ari Gold” be handed over, they were eager to oblige. It was a relief that he had not wanted some more important target. The military knew of Ari’s little conversation with the Goddess. Her commanding officer had angrily exclaimed “you should be court martialed!” as he had two grunts drag her away and throw her in a jail cell like a bag of potatoes. ‘Those thugs are gonna regret this’ Ari had thought. Of course, she had no idea how Belle was going to reach her, but knew something was up when a distraught guard demanded that she be brought to the surface above the bunker immediately.

As she stepped out into the waning sunlight up on the mountain, she was stunned by what she saw. There was a face looming over them. There was another giant. Obviously nowhere as big as the giantess Belle, but he was hundreds of feet tall. He was very hot too. Chisled jaw, blue eyes, tightly trimmed brown hair. He looked down at them all. “That’s her” he said to the attending guard. The guard stepped back, and the hot giant clinched her between his right index finger and thumb. She felt weightless as she was lifted up into the air. The giant stepped back from the mountain. He had opened his briefs. She was going to be dropped in them. Just like Anna, she had tried to grab the shaft on the way down but found it impossible because of its 5-foot diameter. She slid to the bottom, and was crammed between the cloth of his briefs and the tip of his dick. The giant walked off and was slightly less careful of the tinies below him. Power was changing him.

Belle woke up from her power nap just as she saw John, the 800 foot giant, a few feet (AKA 30 miles) away from her. She watched as the hot guy gingerly tried to walk back to her, the little Ari obviously hid in his briefs. How cute. One of her little enforcers was power-hungry, one was power-wary. It would be just like an old cartoon were the main character has an angel on one shoulder but a devil on the other. Belle was now lying on her stomach, propping her face up with her hand. Her huge tits dangled and gently brushed the ground. When John finally arrived, she gave him his orders. “Climb to the top of my ass and drop her there. Then climb back down”. John walked around and obediently did what he was told.

Ari was pulled from John’s briefs and placed on Belle’s ass; on the crest of one of her cheeks. Belle was over 21 miles tall to her, and her ass was a very large mountain from her perspective. Not unlike where she’d just been, Mt. Weather, but many times taller. The pale skin of her buttcheek sloped down, stretching literally several miles. It tapered to a narrow waist and then a smooth and feminine back, leading to her blonde hair. She could see her ‘excess boobage’ peeking out the side. Up-close, Goddess was the only way Belle could be described. But Ari’s daydreaming was cut short. “Hold still” Belle ordered. Ari did so. Belle brought her hand around, holding what was presumably the growth ray. She fired it Ari, and Ari saw a bright light, and felt warmth…..