- Text Size +

John was still stranded on the curve above Belle’s ass. When she’d squatted, he’d feared he’d be sent plummeting to his death. By a purely random chance, Belle had leaned slightly forward, and that was just enough for John not to be killed. He had to make his move soon! He knew that her purse had grown with her but it was left to the north with her clothes, crushing some poor town. But as he dialed, he realize she had it turned off! John had a hero’s complex, but little did he know that he had a better chance of solving this crisis than ‘the experts’….

GOVERNMENT CRISIS CENTER in MOUNT WEATHER, VIRGINIA:

When the Giantess Belle had leveled Manhattan, the President, select members of the Cabinet and the Joint Chiefs had been ushered away from Washington to a secure location in Northwestern Virginia named Mount Weather. In a deep underground bunker, a response to the 20-mile giantess was drawn up. The giantess’ “little” social media post of her crushing the Financial center of the world had made her easily identifiable. She had been identified and several things were happening simultaneously; a team of the military’s best hostage negotiators, and criminal psychologists tried to craft an approach to get Belle to back down. Technologists tried to gain access to servers to link her recent social media activity with a cell number. With the world in disarray, the world economy tanking, and millions already dead, it was difficult to get access to the private owners of telecommunications. Generals and high-ranking military officials tried to ‘war game’ further confrontation with the giantess. They’d already attacked her once but then she’d grown.

Lt. Col. Dr. Ariela Gold was one of the military’s leading psychological experts. She’d been a star recruit in her Ivy College’s ROTC program, and went all the way through with a doctorate in psychology. When she’d got out, she’d proved an invaluable intelligence asset. But this new situation with a 20-mile tall woman was something she never thought she would experience. But it all made sense very quickly. The brilliant psychologist quickly understood the roots of Belle’s rampage. The woman was resentful about being sold a lie. A lie that 35-year-old Ari herself had been coping with for the past few months. She’d been driven by careerist ambition, and had neglected her romantic life, a family, etcetera. And they were both staring down the barrel of middle-age. She learned that the thing with which all that had been sacrificed was now known to be transactional (as Belle had been laid off). Ari then learned that how Belle had obtained the shrink ray, and later the growth ray and the murder spree before she’d grown, although the details were still vague.

Ari was shook. The similarities between her and this mass murderer were great. Ari looked at her reflection on her computer screen. She was having to wear makeup when she’d never had to before. Her curly brown hair was getting streaks of gray and she was wearing pushup bras because her large tits were drooping ever so slightly. Ari of course knew that Belle was much prettier and she was of course more than 5 years younger. In fact Ari had thought that part of her problem was that she wasn’t pretty enough to find a man willing to put up with her career and age. But Belle was younger and prettier and had the same problem. Fundamentally, Ari understood Belle’s rage and felt that she would’ve wanted to make the world pay. And she was a master of psychology- she understood people. She would need to get in touch with Belle- privately, and become her right hand woman…..