- Text Size +

Belle’s walking speed was naturally more than 400 miles per hour, given her size. The human mind did not have a natural intuition, and the mind could not process such a large being approaching them and underestimated the speed. Many thought they were able to successfully escape, only to unceremoniously become a red splotch the giantess’ soft foot. A lot of men didn’t run though, they were enraptured by the giant woman. Their eyes wandered from her nicely painted and soft feet, her silky-smooth legs, they tried to get a look at her pussy, the lips poking out and the blonde landing strip…., her flat stomach, huge tits, jiggling gently as she walked, and finally her pretty blonde face. Needless to say, moving at 400 miles per hour, Belle was standing in front of the George Washington bridge within 4 minutes. She breathed deeply and looked across the Hudson River at Manhattan and felt a sense of overwhelming power with the world’s economic capital at her feet. And she could get bigger. She just wanted to have her fun at this size. She looked at down at little Vern, her hostage, desperately clinging on to Belle’s nipple, who had been experiencing g-forces and altitude disorientation. She had vomited a little bit onto Belle’s nipple, but Belle was so large she hadn’t even felt it. But she saw it now. “Not a good way to treat your goddess”, Belle said, dryly. “I’m going to need you to clean that up”. The poor girl looked up at her, confused. “I know you can’t move your arms without falling off, so you’re going to need to send all that vomit back where it came from”. It was ultimately a humiliating power play. Belle wanted her to eat her own vomit. The girl slowly bent down to try and do it, but she just physically could not. Belle was angry. Without warning she poked her index finger into the girl, pressing her against the nipple and nearly crushing her. Veronica was hysterical now. Belle removed the girl and held her out, dangling her by her legs. Her other hand quickly grabbed the area around her shoulders. She pulled the girl apart, splitting her in her mid-section, so that she would feel pain a little longer as opposed to the head. The blood dripped all over her hands and some even fell like rain onto the streets below Belle. It turned her on. She quickly ate the remains of the girl, before turning her attention to the George Washington bridge, always heavy with traffic going from New Jersey into New York. The tallest support tower was about up to her knee. She positioned herself so that she was straddling the bridge, directly over one of the main support towers. She looked down at the streaming cars, and slowly began to bend her knees, the same thing that Brad had seen before he met his end underneath her extensive behind. But this time she wasn’t going to sit on them least not yet. The power and imagery of herself in juxtaposition to the city had made her horny. She had removed her panties and was masturbating for all of the city to see, to admire.