- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I added this one out of order because somehow I skipped it. 

She stood up and brushed her massive butt, making sure there weren’t any cars or popped bodies still stuck on there. She grabbed her duffle bag and put it around her shoulder. She stepped out from the rubble of the power plant. She paused for a second, thinking about what to do next. The plant was in an exurb of New York City, near the Hudson River, about 50 miles North of NYC. She could see West Point from here, the United States’ most premier military school. The military would attack her then, and she’d have no choice to grow. She decided to have some fun at this size first before growing again, so she would walk south to New York City. As she walked, she didn’t really pay attention to the ground around her, although she did enjoy the sound of homes crushing as she walked through the bedroom communities. How many people worked hard every day just to have a family life, with their new home being at the center of it? How many husbands would return home to see the wife and kids flattened under her tread? She wanted to see their faces when it happened. Eventually, she stopped at a very large structure. It was clearly a High School, and a large one at that.  From her perspective it looked like it sprawled out 3 feet by 3 feet, meaning it was probably around 160,000 square feet. She’d had a good experience in High School, she’d been pretty popular and had a boyfriend (although he’d cheated on her the day she went away for her college), but her parents had always thought she should’ve gone to a private school and was above the common rabble of a public high school. Well, now she literally was above them, and she intended to make it known to all the bug-sized inhabitants.

She saw the school parking lot, and with some cheap but souped-up cars typical of High School boys. Belle grinned as she slipped her nicely manicured foot and stepped on the lot, crushing dozens of those cars. Unlike people, those cars’ structure offered some resistance, and she loved the way they felt. “Girls, when I was in High School, I dated I guy because of his car. Big mistake. Luckily I’ve taken care of that for you”. She paused for a few seconds, as if expecting a response, and then acted. She wanted to contact with specific people, and she knew there was only way to draw people from the building. Her foot hovered over the building, covering a corner of it. The foot descended and made contact with a delightful crunch.

Dozens of people, most of them just innocent High School students, were killed in that simple act. Belle didn’t care. She’d already had contempt for society, and her size had made her view them even more so as mites, unworthy of human decency. In fact, perhaps out of a sense of powerlessness over her own life, she relished the effect her destructive actions had on other people.

She crouched down, able to give onlookers a much clearer crotch view. She was able to see inside the building now, through the walls demolished when she’s stepped on 1 wing. The students were terrified trying to find their way through rubble and either deeper into the building, or out the back or front, away from the looming giantess. Belle didn’t really have a preference for her prey.  She managed to gently pick up a small, nerdy looking girl. The girl screamed as Belle set her down in the middle of her palm and then brought her up very near to her face. She smiled brightly, baring her flawless white teeth, which could easily rip the girl to shreds, mere feet from the girl. Mocking the girl’s panic Belle said: “relax, I think you just got the day off…..” looking towards the destruction she had caused. “What’s your name?” she asked the girl.  “V-v-Veronica” the terrified girl stuttered. “and you old are you?” “Eight-eighteen” she finished. “Well, Vern, I’m sure this’ll go well in one of your fan fictions, or whatever you’re into”. The girl was crying but could not muster any words. “Well, I do know that you’re fan fictions are harmful to young adult minds. The obsession replaces your religion, and prevents you from dating, having fun. I’m gonna teach you about both those things; sex and religion”. She transferred the girl to her left hand, and began to undress, slowly removing her tight white dress. Her silky white thighs were exposed all the way to her panties, as well as the skin of her mid-rift and small waist. She removed her bra, revealing perky but large f cup tits, swaying back and forth from her action of removing the bra. Belle smiled at Veronica. “Like what you see?” she asked, “because you better”. The girl was terrified, and was most struck by Belle’s nipples, which looked like daggers, appearing nearly as tall as she was, although they were only part of an inch to Belle. Belle watched the girl briefly and then without warning placed her on the left nipple. The girl screamed in terror, her arms were almost, but not quite able to wrap the entire way around them. Belle said “stop screaming and lick them or else I sit on your school”. The girl was terrified and began with small licks. “Full tongue!” Belle barked. “I told you I’d teach you about worship”. After a few seconds, Belle began to get bored with the licking. She said “hold on stronger now” and with that she began to do…….jumping jacks. Belle had thought the rise and fall of jiggling of her breasts  would throw the girl off and send her plummeting to her death. But the girl had been so small that she was able to wrap her legs around Belle’s nipple, keeping her in place in spite of the movements. The boobs bounced and jiggled violently for about 60 seconds before Belle stopped. “Impressive” she said. If you can hold on all the way to Manhattan, I think I’ll keep you”. She only picked up the growth and shrink ray and stuffed them into the side of her panties- using them like a holster. She left her dress, bra, and shoes behind, relishing the feel of anything in her way being annihilated under her feet.