- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brad and his friend Caroline desperately flee from the giantess that leveled their work building. Will your favorite villainess let them make it?

Belle blinked. She was struck by the calmness that existed some 800 feet in the air. Even though she could hear a little bit of panicked yelling at her feet in the leveled nuclear facility, it was largely ‘background noise’. This was what goddess-hood must feel like. She looked at her left hand, gripping the duffel bag, which had grown with her, and then at her right, where she was still gripping the growth ray. She smiled. She could grow again if she wanted.

She looked at her feet. The flat part of each of her heels was about 30’ by 30’ and had completely leveled the office section of the plant and front of the plant, as she’d been facing towards the office door when she’d grown. She wondered if the secretary who’d shown her in last time had been there. In fact, she probably had been, it had been 7 days ago. The thought of such personalized killing had turned her on so much. She looked around her big butt and down at her heel. The wedge of her shoe, which normally stood about 1 inches long, 1.5 inch wide, and 2.5 inches tall, had completely bulldozed through Jack’s old laboratory and crushed parked cars. It towered nearly 35 feet in the air and had crushed nearly 20 cars in the lot. All around her, she could see some survivors trying to scurry away from the rubble.

Two such survivors were Brady and Caroline. Brady was a young engineer, and Caroline, his close female friend, his “work-wife” if you would. They had been in a break room, where Brady had been elatedly showing Caroline the ring he had bought for his long-time girlfriend. He was going to propose this weekend. They’d seen a sudden flash of bright light, and then heard noises like a building crumbling. Then they saw that the wall of the breakroom was gone only to be replaced by the several feet of rubber, looking like it belonged to a sandal, and several feet of pale white flesh. Brady was in awe of Belle’s toes, and had slowly began to approach them, when he felt Caroline yanking on his arm. They needed to get the hell out. The giant had destroyed the front exit, so they were going to have to leave out the back. Maybe if they left out the back, she wouldn’t see them, Caroline had thought. As they rushed the sunlight, there they saw her in full. Brady was slack-jawed. Her nicely painted and feminine feet sat on a several-foot tall platform of shoe, leading up into a nicely toned smooth leg that towered several hundred feet into the air. As he saw a side view of her tremendous hips and ass, clad in a tight white dress, he felt his dick grow hard. He felt dangerously close to losing control as he saw the narrow little waste gave way to tits that would’ve been huge on a normal woman, complimented by a ‘girl-next door’ looking blonde face. As they continued to race through the parking lot, he looked around to see full ass view. Then he saw it. The woman was bending her knees ever so slightly, as if she knew the plant workers were trying escape from behind her. Brady couldn’t help it anymore he let go of Caroline and stuck his hands in his pants, furiously masturbating to the Goddess. He hoped she might notice him before he was a splat on her ass. Belle might have noticed him too, if it weren’t for all the cars she was going to sit upon. Each one briefly indented her ass fat before being mercilessly crushed into a flat layer of metal and gore from the dozens of escapees, including Brady and Caroline. Belle wondered if she was making her point about what her reign was going to be like…………