- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chappter involves a regular sized nobody who gets the changce of a lifetime when he meets his all-time favorite superhero! 

 

Tags: Foot, sweat, butt, fart, odor

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention! All civilians should navigate to the nearest BrandCo Shelter. A Category 3 Monarch has been sighted west of District A.


That message had been playing on repeat for about 8 minutes now. And while some people decided to play it safe, heading for one of the underground vaults scattered around the city, the majority of the crowd seemed content to simply go about their day. Apparently the threat of complete and total annihilation at the claws of a disgusting creature born in some other dimension and spewed out into the depths of earth's ocean via a massive wormhole, just wasn’t the threat that it used to be. 


And it was all because of her.


Zack’s eyes bulged out of his head as he caught just a glimpse of her shining golden hair as she courageously dashed towards the danger that threatened the last bastion of humanity. His heart was racing, if he hurried he may just be able to catch a glimpse of this heroine in action!


The teenage boy rushed across the busy street, barely avoiding being clipped by a passing taxi, and ran over to where several electric scooters were available for rent. He held his cell phone up to the scanner on the scooter’s handlebar and hurriedly tried to pull the vehicle out of its charging station. But for some reason it wouldn’t budge. The scooter chimed, “Surge pricing in effect, please accept price change.” 


“Goddamnit!” Zack thought to himself. Of course BrandCo had to squeeze every possible credit out of him. Surge pricing came around when the monarch attacks first started and everyone was fighting for a fast way to get the hell away from the scene of the attack, but even now that these monsters were hardly a threat, you still had to cough up the extra cash every time they showed up. He rolled his eyes and accepted the additional charge. It would all be worth it when he finally got to see his idol taking down a monarch. Plus he had no idea when or even if she would be back near his district. 


As the teen raced down the sidewalk, he looked up at the massive interior barrier walls leading out to the edge of the city. These walls served to separate the living sectors of the city away from the massive highways that this gigantic superhero used to quickly get outside the city, without squashing innocent civilians beneath her toes. And so by following along the edge of the barrier, Zack could make his way to the outer perimeter in as little time as possible. 


Upon arriving at the exterior wall of the city, Zack was disappointed to see the substantial line of people waiting to use the single elevator that would take passengers up to the top of the wall. “Goddamnit!” He cursed again. These damn tourists from the inner districts were always coming out to catch a glimpse of a fight when the threat level was this low. It’s not fair that Zach has spent his entire life in District A and he has yet to see her in action. It just wasn’t fair. 


Not content to simply give up, Zack jumped in line and decided that it would be better to watch a short bit of the fight than not watch any of it. The young man could feel the seconds passing by in slow motion as the long, long line shuffled forward at a rate that didn’t even seem realistically possible. After a twenty three minute wait that felt more like two weeks, Zack had finally reached the front of the line. Eager to make it onto the next trip up, Zack places his phone against the scanner and waits for the mechanical arm to raise, allowing him into the elevator.


But instead, Zack is greeted with a familiar chime that causes a pit to develop in his stomach. God damned surge pricing! The teen looked down at his phone to accept the additional charge. He had come too far to be stopped now. Looking down at the phone, his heart nearly stopped upon seeing the additional cost. “2,000 credits?!” He cried out. He never would’ve imagined such a ludicrous cost to ride on a goddamn elevator.


“Either pay up or get out of line.” A stern command came from the single guard posted by the elevator door. Zack began to panic, as there was no way he could afford this huge spike in cost. The young man struggled to think of another solution but because he had taken a bit too long to make his payment, the guard stepped forward to push Zack out of the line. 


His heart sank as he watched the next person in line hold up their phone and gain access to the lift. The guard stood there between Zack and the elevator, waiting for the heartbroke teen to turn around and go about his day, when Zack decided that he wasn’t going to let this chance slip by him. 


Acting purely out of adrenaline, Zack clenched his fist and drove it directly into the security guards unguarded crotch, sending the poor man to the ground in a crumpled heap. It was too late to stop now, so Zack quickly grabbed the ID card off of the guards waist and made a mad dash towards the elevator. The skinny teen made it into the elevator just as the door was closing, and he proceeded to hold the guard’s ID card up to the control panel as he held down the button for the top floor. 


The ride was long and painfully awkward as the other passengers in the elevator car glared at the apparently insane young man who was dead set on getting on top of this wall. But Zack didn’t care about them, there was only one person who he cared about, and she was closer now than ever before. 


When the vehicle stopped at the top of the wall, Zack once again held the ID card against the control panel and pressed the button that would send the vehicle back down. Stepping out of the elevator as the doors were closing, he could hear the furious screams of the people who were just denied access to the experience that they had already paid for. It was unfortunate but Zack couldn’t risk allowing any of them to call a guard over to take him away before he got to see her.


Hoping to remain as inconspicuous as possible, Zack stands over in the corner of the viewing area and begins scanning the area for any signs of excitement. Suddenly, the excited teenager notices a large cloud of dust coming from a large crater off in the distance. And out of that crater, a massive creature is launched up into the air. It looks like some sort of unholy combination of a frog and a crocodile that’s easily the size of a large building. And just as the monarch reaches the apex of its ascent, a bright light shoots out of the crater and charges through the creature, causing a massive spray of blood to erupt into the air. 


“GOOOOO STARLIGHT MAXIMA!!!” Zach screams at the top of his lungs, as the other spectators clap and cheer for their super hero. He risked everything to be standing right here right now, and it all paid off. He got to witness the strongest human being to ever exist defeat a monarch with her signature move. It was a dream come true.


As the action seemed to be over, many of the spectators in the area began making their way over to the elevator so they could be the first to go back to their regular lives, but Zack has no intention of leaving. He stared intently as the massive superhero sauntered back to the city, at one point taking a quick dive into the ocean to wash the brightly colored monarch blood off of her. It was almost surreal watching her emerge from the water, her hair back to its beautiful golden color and her hyper-advanced body armor now returned to its signature shade of white and gold.


The armor that clung tightly to her body was made up of specially designed nano-particles that could be moved according to her subconscious desires. Zack could recall learning about the suit’s abilities during one of Starlight’s earliest fights with a Category 6 monarch. The beast had managed to pin her up against a cliff and was using its secondary set of arms to claw at her stomach. Things seemed desperate for the massive hero, when all of a sudden the armor around her arms began to fall away, while at the same time, forming an amplifier on her foot. This amplifier allowed Starlight to channel her cosmic energy into a powerful kick that crushed the monarch’s legs. 


Now that she was out of combat, her armor was simply hugging her body so tightly that you could be forgiven for thinking that she was wearing nothing but body paint. The fanboy teenager couldn’t help himself from growing painfully erect as he watched his hero’s massive breasts bounce gently as she walked out of the water and towards the city wall where she would climb back into the city and disappear to her massive secluded tower in District Z.


Zack was then interrupted from his hormone fueled ogle-fest by a large hand landing on his shoulder and spinning him around. He was now standing face to furious face with three security guards, one of whom was still very irritated with Zack for punching him in the balls. 


“Sir I’m so-“ was all that Zack managed to get out before the guard threw a punch directly into the boys stomach. This attack caused Zack to sputter and cough as he crumpled into a heap on the floor. Several on-lookers gasped at the sight of an authority sucker punching a young man for no apparent reason, but the other officers managed to keep anyone from intervening on Zack’s behalf. 


The main guard then leaned down and picked Zack up off the floor and held him up in the air by the collar of his shirt. “Who the fuck do you think you are you little shit?” The man screamed. Clearly the time since he was punched in the jewels did not allow him to cool of, but rather it allowed his anger to fester to the point of exploding. He was so angry that when Zack began to resist, the guard compensated by moving his grip onto the boys throat. 


Now Zack was beginning to panic as his supply of oxygen was growing painfully low with this angry man’s muscular hand closing around his windpipe. Time continued to pass and Zack began to worry that he may very well be killed right here on the spot, and in response to this his fight or flight mechanism kicked in. And since he currently had no options to run, he could only hope to fight his attacker off. 


Zack begins to kick furiously at the large guard, until one of his kicks manages to connect with the man’s neck. This sudden assault serves the throw the attacker off of his balance, causing him to release his grip on Zack’s throat. Unfortunately, as Zack fell he lost his balance and tumbled backwards, over the railing. 


Time felt as if it was standing still as Zack realized what had just happened. He watched as the horrified guard lurched forward, extending his arm as far as he could in a vain effort to save the doomed teenager. Then suddenly, time returned to its normal speed and Zack was left with nothing to do but scream as he raced towards the ground that was several hundred feet away. 


The terrified boy blinked for the final time when suddenly he opened his eyes to complete darkness. It was weird, his death must have been so instantaneous that he didn’t actually feel anything. “Is this the afterlife?” He thought to himself. And though he wasn’t a religious person, he breathed a sigh of relief that he wasn’t being tortured by some horned asshole with a pitchfork. 


Light then began to pour into his vision, causing him to squint to be able to see anything at all. “Wait, am I in heaven?” He now considered, albeit a bit surprised. Once his eyes adjusted to the light, he could make out the most beautiful face he had ever seen. She had soft features with a warm smile and bright glowing eyes. And her hair was flowing in all directions, giving off a familiar aura of cosmic energy. 


Zack decided he was in fact in heaven, since he found himself face to face with the one person in the world whom he cared about all. “Starlight Maxima…” he said softly in disbelief.


“Well, I guess there’s no need to introduce myself huh cutie?” The goddess asked playfully. “What’s your name?”


Zack stood silently in her palm, simply staring up at her gorgeous face. She chuckled a bit before tasing an eyebrow and whistling at the awestruck teen. This snapped Zack out of his stupor enough for him to reply. “Uh it’s Zack, ma’am. Sorry.”


“Don’t worry about it sweetheart, but how about you leave the flying to the pros.” She says with a sly wink as she flexes her power and hovers off the ground for a few moments. Zack is in astonishment at his current position, sitting in the palm of his idol, experiencing her tremendous power firsthand. 


“Are you alright?” The glowing giantess asked, trying to be sure that the young man hadn’t suffered any serious injuries. “What happened, did you lose your balance?”


Zack looks back at the ledge from which he was dropped, seemingly to his death, only moments ago. He eyed the dumbfounded security guards and civilian onlookers and nervously returned his gaze to Starlight Maxima. She immediately picked up on some suspicious vibes coming from the situation and decided it would be best to take Zack into the city on her own. 


“How would you like to come with me?” The heroine asked, giving the boy a warm smile and allowing her glowing aura to dissipate around her. Zack can only nod his head as the giantess smiles and raises her palm up to her shoulder where the nano-particle armor begins to form a small sphere on her shoulder. The sphere opens up and Zack takes a seat in the chair and straps himself in. 


“Hold on tight.” He can hear her say as she crouches down and then starts sprinting towards the wall. In a few seconds they have arrived at a section of the wall that is painted differently than the rest of the large metallic structure. A familiar white glow surrounds the massive woman as she leaps up over the wall with ease, doing a flip in the air before landing firmly on the ground inside the wall. 


Zack is a bit shaken up by the landing, but he is far to amazed by the view to notice. Stretched out before him are nearly 50 miles of a narrow passageway that is little wider than Starlight’s wingspan. There are five of these highways that originate in the center of the city where Starlight’s tower stands. These highways divide the city into five sections and each section is comprised of five districts. And inside this city is where all the remaining human beings reside, away from the constant monarchs looming across the rest of the planet. 


 Zack only has a moment to soak in the view before his gigantic shuttle takes off like a rocket, sprinting down the road at Mach speed. The tiny man is thrust back in his seat as he reaches speeds even faster than that of the bullet trains that speed around the city. Based on the g-forces he experienced while the giantess was running, Zack isn’t surprised to find that they have arrived at their destination in no time at all.


“Welcome to Casa de Maxima!” The Titan declares as she places her palm on the surface of the monolithic black structure. The structure reacts to her presence by shifting backwards and opening up to reveal a massive entrance way. The giantess steps inside and walks over to what appears to be a massive desk. 


As soon as she comes to a stop, Starlight places one of her hands on the desk. And as soon as her finger touches the surface, the sphere in which Zack has been riding in begins to shift as the nano-particles in her suit transfer the small teen down to more level ground. Eventually it came to a stop and he steps out onto the table, taking a moment to get his land legs back. 


Zack is once again awestruck as he cranes his neck to look upwards at his incredible host. Her armor appears to magically melt away, transforming from a white and gold body suit into a sort of loose fitting t-shirt and a tight pair of shorts. It was incredible how versatile these tiny little machines were. 


“Ugh finally out of that stuffy suit.” The giantess sighs, pulling a massive stool up to the table. Plopping her butt down on the stool, Starlight leans down resting her massive rack on the table and brings her head down so that she can see Zack a bit more closely. “You would not believe how sweaty it gets in that thing. Jesus. Thankfully that was a quick scuffle or I would absolutely reek right about now hahaha.” 


The giantesses hearty laughter brings an intense smile to Zack’s face. He couldn’t help it, her cheery attitude was infectious. Plus the sight of her massive tits being squeezed together at the edge of the table certainly isn’t hurting his mood. A fact that the giantess quickly notices. She giggles at the embarrassed boy trying to hide his erection, and decides to move the conversation along to keep his mind occupied.


“So what happened out there on the balcony? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone fall over the edge, you’re lucky I saw you just in time.” She says. Zack then relays to her all of the events that led up to him being dropped to his apparent demise. The giantess takes it all in, quietly nodding as Zack tells his tale. 


“Well it sounds like I’ve got a bit of a super fan on my hands huh?” She says with a slight smile. “Punching an officer in the jewels just to catch a glimpse of me kicking some ass? Those are some big cojones amigo.”


“Yeah I guess it was pretty stupid. I’m sorry to get in your way. And thanks so much for saving me. I really don’t deserve it.” Zack says, hanging his head in shame. “I was just so excited to see you… and I couldn’t afford it, but I also didn’t know when I’d ever get another chance to see you and I just panicked!”


“Woah, woah, woah! Slow down cowboy. There’s no need to thank me. Being a hero is what I do. It’s for folks like you that I work so hard to keep this city safe.” The pretty blonde says reassuringly with a much wider smile. “Listen little man, I’m not sure where you’ve got to go so I’d be happy to get you a ride to anywhere you need to go.” 


Zach’s heart drops as he realizes that his time with this perfect woman is rapidly coming to a close. If only he had some way of staying longer. “But if you like to stay for dinner or whatever, I’d be happy to have you. I don’t get a whole lot of guests these days. But if you’ve got family or work to get back to then that’s fine.” Starlight says, looking down at her miniature guest. 


Zack cannot believe his luck. Clearly he did die from that fall because this was simply too good to be true. “That would be incredible! I mean I don’t want to impose…”


“No, no it’s fine. It’s been so long since I had company over for dinner.” The massive woman claps with delight upon hearing the good news. She then reaches a palm out to her little passenger and a small chair forms on her skin. Zack steps up to the chair and takes a seat. 


As soon as his ass hits the chair, a harness coils around his torso and locks him in place. “Man it’s crazy what she can do with this armor.” Zack thinks to himself as his seat travels up the giantess’ arm and comes to rest on her shoulder again. Satisfied that her cargo was safe, the enormous woman bounds over to one of the walls where the outline of a door was painted on. Once again she places her hand hand on the wall and the doors slide open revealing a large circular elevator. The duo rides upwards until it comes to a halt and they step out into a massive, well decorated space that looked like an insanely high end apartment. 


Zack marveled at the place as his large companion swiftly walked to the kitchen and set him down on the countertop, before she set to cooking a large meal for herself, and setting aside a tiny portion of her own meal for her guest to dine on. Throughout the cooking process and the meal, the two talked and talked, just getting to know each other a bit. 


Zack thought he may have stepped a bit too far as he rattled of a multitude of stats about Jackie’s (as she asked to be called in private) super hero career. But the giantess simply giggled and blushed, appreciating just how big of a fan this tiny man was. And since he knew so much about her, Jackie prodded Zack for more info about his own life. 


And this is how the titanic beauty got a glimpse into the miserable existence that Zack called a life. Orphaned as a child, he had spent several years bouncing from one government home to another until he was too old to continue receiving aid. He struggled to find consistent work for several years until he landed his current job. It was miserable work that paid very little, but it gave him a place to stay and some other bare minimum accommodations.


“Wow, that’s a whole lot to take in.” The giantess says, leaning her massive head down towards the vulnerable young man. “It sounds like you don’t have much going on for you out there.” Zack winced, it was harsh but accurate. He had nothing. He couldn’t imagine how pathetic this giantess must think he is. 


“Well how would you like to live with me?” The gigantic blonde said with a wide smile, picking Zack up off of the table. “You can be like my little pet.” Zack chuckles half heartedly upon hearing the giantess refer to him as her pet. He assumes that she must be joking around, but he thinks about the prospect of living with Jackie and how incredible that would be.


“Well, I’d hate to be a burden. I mean you’re off saving the world, I don’t want to be getting in your way.” Zack says, trying not to sound too eager to to move in with a complete stranger. 


“Oh don’t worry about that. I rarely ever have to go and fight monarchs more than once a week. And you couldn’t ever get in my way, I mean if you get in my way you’ll just get squashed under my feet haha.” Jackie pokes Zack in the stomach as she laughs at her own dark joke. Zack however, has a hard time finding the humor in the notion of being crushed to death beneath the massive foot of his idol. He forces a half smile and chuckles quietly to avoid disappointing the giant woman.


However, Zack’s trepidation does not escape his host’s watchful eye. “What? Are you scared of getting stepped on by little ol’ me?” The hero asks playfully, sliding here chair backwards and standing up over top of the tiny man. Zack slowly steps backwards, despite the fact that there would be no amount of ground he could cover to avoid this monolithic woman. The giantess then swings a hand down towards her guest and scoops him off the table before crouching down and dropping him on the floor. 


Zack is left sitting on the floor, looking up at the gigantic superhero Starlight Maxima. She was still sporting her battle armor, and from his position directly beneath her, Zack was forced to marvel at just how truly imposing she was. And when she raised one of her feet up in the air above him, the young man could not stop the wave of paralyzing fear that washes over him.


“Don’t tell me you’re scared of these big feet!” The woman said to him before bringing her building sized foot down on top of his head. Zack merely closed his eyes and waited for the foot of fate to wipe him from existence. But several seconds passed and he felt no pain. 


Opening his eyes, Zack saw that the nano-particles in her boot formed some sort of protective cocoon around him and prevented him from being reduced to a red smear on Jackie’s foot. Then suddenly he could hear her voice echoing from somewhere around him. 


“Hahaha see ya scared cat? You’ve got nothing to worry about. The armor knows to keep you safe, so there’s nothing to be afraid of.” The giantess’ demonstration of the abilities of her sophisticated super suit failed to make Zack feel any better about living with this titanic woman. In fact, he was now having some serious doubts about the proposal. The teen tried to shift around a bit, but the walls around him were incredibly rigid, and he was beginning to feel claustrophobic.


“Uhhh Jackie, can I get out of here?” He said, unsure if she could even hear him. 


“What? You’re not enjoying yourself?” Her voice rings in his ears as he feels his cocoon start to move around him. Eventually the top of his cocoon gives away and Zack can see that he is now positioned directly beneath the giantess’ massive toes. Initially the boy simply marvels at the size of her toes, but it only takes a few moments for him to take note of the intense odor coming off of them. And now that he’s noticed the smell, it is the only thing on his mind. 


“Haha I see your heart rate going up… something got you excited down there?” Her voice echos in Zack’s head.


“Jackie please let me out!” He pleads, struggling against the rigid walls of his prison. “Your feet… I can’t breathe!” His cries for mercy are answered by nothing but a booming laughter all around him.


“Aww come on Zack. I worked my butt off saving the city. The least you could do is soak up a bit of footsweat for me!” More giggles echo through his ears.

“How about you lick my toes for a bit, and I’ll let you out before bed time.”


Zack screams in protest to his captors suggestion. There’s no way he was going to lick the sweat of this crazy bitche’s feet. The very idea of lapping up the salty liquid oozing from her pores made the boy feel sick. “Jackie this is fucked up, let me out! I’m not licking your feet!”


This time Zack doesn’t get a response from his captor. Could she not hear him now? Was he really going to be stuck here beneath her rancid toes? Was he really going to have to lick her foot to escape? His mind raced as he pondered what to do. 


Several hours passed before Jackie took a seat on her bed and pulled her foot up into her lap. She placed her palm beneath her toes and allowed the nano-particles to shift aside so that Zack could fall from his place under her toes. The giantess then inspected her toes, trying to see how effective he was at cleaning up her sweaty skin. Much to her chagrin, it appeared that Zack had not done as he was instructed.


The tiny man gulped in the fresh air, thrilled to be released from his hellish prison. After catching his breath, Zack turned up to look at Jackie and give her a piece of his mind. However, he quickly loses his nerve upon seeing the massive face scowling down at him.


“I’m disappointed. I think it was a pretty simple job and you just chose to ignore it.” 


“Jackie I want to go home, I appreciate you helping me today, but I don’t want to stay here any longer.” The boy pleads with the giantess, just hoping to bring this nightmare to an end. 


“Ohh Zack, you are home. This is the life you’ve chosen.” The giantess stands up and brings her tiny plaything to her face. “We both know that you have nothing out there. No friends, no family, and no one who’s going to come look for you.” 


Zack struggles in Jackie’s tight grip as he is carried away from her enormous face, to an even more monstrous feature of hers. The young man watches as the giantess’ armor begins to shift and change once more. The skin-tight leggings gave way, revealing to enormous white globes, separated by a thin band of nano-particles that disappear into the dark valley between. Face to face with the largest ass on the planet, Zack heard the giantess repeat herself. 


“Welcome home!” The giantess said as she moved the panicking boy closer and closer to the massive globes. When he makes contact with the top of the gigantic thong, the nano-particles begin to crawl up over his body and start to pull him inside. Eventually his vision goes dark as he is completely enveloped by the semi-sentient garment and his body is shifted into the perfect position. 


After a few moments Zack’s feels himself come to a stop and the wall in front of him changes from a solid barrier into a series of rigid bars. And on the other side of those bars, is the massive, wrinkled anus of his gigantic captor. He couldn’t believe it, in the course of a single day he went from being saved by his number one hero to being sealed against her wretched asshole. “Jackie, please, let me out! You can’t leave me here! Please let me out! I’ll lick your feet just don’t leave me here!” He screams, praying that his voice can be heard by the giantess. 


“Oh don’t worry little man, there will be plenty of time for that when you’re done with your punishment. I’ll take you out in a couple days and we’ll discuss your future.” Suddenly the massive hole in front of him opens up and releases a hot, foul smelling wind. Zack’s senses are overwhelmed by the sheer volume and intensity of the fart that Jackie had just released on him. 


Jackie giggles, feeling the violent struggles and hearing the intense screams coming from her bum gave her such a rush. If such a small toot was capable of driving the boy so insane, she could wait to see what happened when she let a really big one go. Almost as if her body was in agreement with her, the giantess’ stomach began to gurgle and churn. Feeling the stream of gas making its way down through her intestines, Jackie gave one final command to the helpless fanboy being steamed alive in her thong. 


“Alright Zack, I’m headed to sleep so I’ll give you something to pass the time. Lick my asshole one million times before I wake up and I won’t make you stay back there when I hit the gym.” The giantess then wiggles her ass in the bed as she tried to get comfy under her blankets. With one more massive fart, the superhero smiled and clenched he cheeks together. She then drifted off to sleep, letting one fart after another pummel her new roommate.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this one! The idea popped into my head forever ago and I'm glad I finally got to give it a go. I actually started writing this story with the giantess being sweet and kind, but it ended up just dragging on and on. I'd be open to Re-writing and releasing the longer gentle giantess version if people are interested. Let me know!

 

Thanks so much for reading and if there's a premise that you'd like to see explored then please leave me a review or head over to twitter and shoot me a DM @omanahan88