- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone! I'm still working away at a few different stories, but I didnt have anything I'm ready to post on any of my stories on here. But I was looking through some of the stories I wrote a while back and found this one that I never posted. So here ya go!

This one is a story about a brother and sister, and it involves a good bit of ass, gas and sweaty torment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Jason clicked through the various files saved on his bratty little sister’s PC. He was searching desperately for something that he could use as leverage over her since summer break was coming up and he really didn’t feel like dealing with her crap for the next couple months. 

 

His little sister Brittney was, to an outside observer, the sweetest and kindest young lady that had ever existed. She was a solid student, a fantastic athlete and an avid member of the church and community. There wasn’t anyone in town who didn’t think incredibly highly of Brittney. Other than Jason that is…

 

Jason knew better than to see what everyone else saw in his wretched little sister. To him she was a genuine hellspawn, sent here to do nothing other than annoy and torment him. She was constantly in his personal space, spying on him and denying him the slightest bit of privacy. She also had a nasty habit of ratting him out to their incredibly strict parents. In fact, he was pretty sure that she had some sort of proof that he had snuck out the other night, so he needed something to use against her to keep her mouth shut for the summer. 

 

As he clicked around on her desktop, he stumbled across something that was all too familiar to him. In the corner of the screen was a single folder labeled “Homework.”

 

“No way she’s this predictable.” Jason said to himself as he double clicked on the icon. As he poured through the various files, nothing really seemed to stand out to him. It seemed like fairly normal homework stuff, pre-calc, English, history… nothing out of the ordinary for an 18 year old student. He was about to give up when he happened to notice and additional folder inside of this one that was just labeled with a simple ‘.’ This caught Jason’s attention immediately, and upon opening the folder he was greeted with an enormous amount of word documents with unusual titles. He scrolled down and clicked on one called “Tiny Treat.” He skimmed the document and was incredibly confused by what he was seeing.

 

“Please, my goddess, have mercy!” Jason cried out, his pleas falling on deaf ears. The giantess released a massive booming laugh as the tiny terrified man was dropped down into her waiting maw. A short high pitched squeal could be heard right up until the giantess snapped her jaw shut, cutting one of the tiny man’s arms clean off.

 

The hungry giantess giggles as she pushed her unfortunate snack around her mouth, being less than gentle with her powerful tongue. Jason screams in agony as his pathetic body is battered around the dark and disorienting space of his sister’s mouth.

 

“What the fuck?” Jason says quietly to himself as he closes the document and resumes browsing through this unusual horde of documents. He opens another story and quickly browses through it.

 

The giantess stroked her golden blonde hair out of her face and wiped the sweat from her brow. Typically it was this point in her run where she was usually ready to pass out, but today was different. She was completely invigorated with a drive to continue pushing herself. In fact, she felt as if she could run another ten miles without issue. And it was all thanks to her big brother.

 

The sweaty blonde flexed her toes inside her shoes and felt the small pathetic lump that used to be her older brother. As she squeezed her toes together, the pathetic little insect inside her sock began to writhe in agony. She knew that she was covering him in her rancid footsweat, and the simple thought of the torment that she was causing him filled her with an intense sense of euphoria. 

 

“Get comfy Jason, you’ll spend the rest of your life under my smelly toes!” The giantess laughed as she took off running again.

 

Jason read through one story after another, and they all featured a few key elements. First, Brittney was always some sort of giantess or goddess. Second, Jason was always shrunken down to the size of an insect, or turned into some sort of inanimate object. And finally, the stories always involved Jason being tormented in disgusting or painful ways by his cruel giantess sister. “Holy fuck Brit, you’re fuckin looney toons!” He exclaimed to himself as he quickly began to search for a thumb drive in which he could download the evidence of his sister’s insanity. He also took some photos and a video of him proving that it was her PC that the stories came from. Finally this was his chance to shut her down for good.

 

That afternoon, Jason was sitting on the couch watching some TV when Brittney came skipping through the door. The bubbly young blonde stuck her tongue out at her couch potato brother as she prances through the living room and continued up into her bedroom. Jason smiles, knowing that she would soon stumble upon the little present he had left for her. 

 

Sure enough the petite girl returned to the living room, only this time her bubbly, happy attitude was replaced by an aura of visible frustration. “What the fuck is this?” She shouted, knowing that they were alone in the house. 

 

“That’s your chore list for the summer.” Jason said arrogantly. “I’ve got a lot going on this summer and I really don’t have time to be cleaning or mowing the lawn or any of that crap.” He returned his attention to the TV, doing his absolute best to keep his smile under wraps.

 

“I’m not doing your chores you lazy turd!” Brittney was growing more and more upset with her brother's bold attitude, especially since he knew that she could tell their parents that he snuck out a couple weeks ago. “In case you forgot, I can show mom and dad the video of you sneaking out to go to Jessica’s house. So I think you’re going to be doing my chores this summer.”

 

Jason simply looked up at his sister, who was fuming at his request, and shook his head. “Nah, you can just do the stuff on my list and I’ll keep quiet about your stories.”

 

“WHO DO YOU THIN…” Brittney stopped mid-sentence as she realized what her brother had just said. Jason smiled widely as he watched his bratty sister come to realize what was happening. He knew her secret and it was way more damaging than anything she had on him. “S-stories? What stories?” 

 

“Ohhh c’mon Brit, you’re not stupid. Just know that I made copies of everything and took a couple videos so if you want to keep being a little brat, then everyone is going to know your weird little secret. And I do mean everyone.” Jason says, standing up off the couch and walking over to his little sister. He then points to the list of chores that she had clutched in her hands. “So get started on that list, because I really don’t care if you tell mom and dad about me sneaking out, because if this stuff gets out then the whole town is going to know what a little freak you are.” Jason then pushed past his sister, who was now shaking with anger, and walked up to his room, eager to get started with his summer vacation. 

 

Three weeks later, Jason was once again lying around the house simply watching TV and playing games on his phone. He looked up from his phone and peaked out the window to see his annoying little sister mowing the lawn in the hot summer sun. He chuckled quietly to himself as he returned to his game. It had been an amazing summer having Brittney doing all of his manual labor. In fact he had made it into a little tradition where every time she went out to mow the lawn, he made sure to sit in the living room where she could see him relaxing while she baked in the sun. Finally he had the upper hand and there was nothing she could do about it.

 

As he was clicking away at his phone, Jason is startled by a sudden alert coming through. It was a text from Brittney, saying “Check your email.” Jason looked back out into the back yard, but was surprised to see that she was no longer out there. Curious about what she could be doing, Jason took the bait and opened up his email. And sure enough there was an email from his little sister with the subject line “Please Read This Whole Story.” He opened up the email and found a PDF which appeared to contain another one of her weird giantess stories.

 

Jason considered just deleting the email and going back to his game, after all he really didn’t have any interest in reading her disgusting fantasy stories. But as he went to delete the file, he found himself unable to do so. There was something inside of him that urged him to read the story. He clicked on the file and began reading.

 

It was a hot and humid summer day and Brittney had just finished cutting the grass. She raised an arm over her head to give herself a quick sniff test. After two whiffs, Brittney recoiled in disgust. On a normal day, she would’ve put on deodorant before stepping out under the beating sun to do her chores. But today was not a normal day, in fact she had been skipping showers for two days in order to truly prepare for her revenge. 

 

As she put the lawn mower away and began walking towards the house, she took note of the incredible swamp ass that she was currently feeling. She wanted more than anything to just go and take a shower and scrub away the wretched odor of her ass. But she had chores to finish and a brother to punish. As she entered the house she saw her brother sitting in the living room, doing nothing but playing on his stupid phone. 

 

“Hey J!” She said, prancing over to the couch where he was sitting. The loser only had time to look up as Brittney reached down and pressed one finger into his forehead. “Here we go!” She said, shivering with anticipation. 

 

“What the fuck?” Jason said, slapping his little sister’s hand away. He then tried to get up off the couch but he felt his head beginning to grow heavy as his vision grew dark and he eventually passed out.

 

The confused man awoke some time later, feeling incredibly weird. He tried to get up and move around but found that his body was no longer cooperating with him. In fact, he couldn’t even move his head around to get a good look at his surroundings. However, the longer he looked up at what he could see, the more he began to realize that he recognized the area. This was his bathroom, only it seemed as though everything was huge.

 

Suddenly a loud crashing noise was heard before a horrible sight made its way into Jason’s vision. He was terrified to see the massive face of his once “little” sister looking ominously over him. Her gigantic face cracked a wide smile as she began to speak.

 

“Well well well Jason, I think this is the cutest you’ve ever been.” She said, reaching down and picking Jason up off the bathroom counter. It felt weird having his sister pick him up like this, especially since he still couldn’t move and he also couldn’t feel his arms or legs. Helpless to stop her, Jason simply watched as Brittney turned him around and allowed him to see his reflection in the mirror. He was horrified once he realized what was happening.

 

His reflection in the mirror revealed to Jason that he had somehow been turned into a pink pair of women’s underwear. Brittney giggled as she rubbed her finger along the rearmed of the garment, the space that would ultimately be forced up against her large round butt. Jason tried to scream as he felt Brittney’s finger glide across his face, making him understand that if she were to put this underwear on, then he would be subjected to the humiliation of burying his face in ass of his little sister. 

 

Brittney laughed as she sensed the mental duress that was emanating from her former brother. Then, not wanting to waste any time, she began to lower the unfortunate boy down towards the ground and stepped into the garment’s leg holes. She made sure to pull the underwear up as slowly as she possibly could, drawing out the terrifying crawl towards her brother's new fate. 

 

Jason tried again to scream as his sister’s massive, pale asscheeks grew closer and closer towards what was his new face. He wasn’t even making contact with the large globes when Jason began to detect an incredibly powerful odor emanating from the dark crevasse before him. He wanted to vomit as the potent stink of sweat and sewage assaulted his nose, but he was unable to even gag, most likely because he no longer had a normal body. 

 

The smell became even more intense when he finally made contact with Brittney’s large butt and was forced into a slight wedgie. He felt his face become compressed as he was forced into the tightly cramped space between the massive unwashed cheeks, and the smell of shit worked its way into the nose that Jason wished had disappeared with the rest of his body. The pungent stink was constant and Jason tried to hold his breath, but he realized he wasn’t even actually breathing. This new form seemed to imbue him with a sense of taste and smell that never actually ceased, making it so Jason was essentially in a perpetual state of licking and sniffing Brittney’s foul and disgusting ass crack. 

 

Brittney let out a slight moan as she felt the underwear come to rest in her large booty, leaving her with a bit of a wedgie. Normally she would be irritated by a pair of panties that was just a little bit too small, but this overly tight fit was absolutely perfect in this circumstance. She was now content with the knowledge that her lazy, bully of a brother was now getting his just desserts. If he was going to blackmail her into sweating her ass off doing all of his chores, then she was going to make him soak up every last drop of that sweat. 

 

Brittney then pulled on a tight pair of leggings as she exited the bathroom and walked back to her bedroom, swaying her hips with every step and grinding Jason’s face between her bulbous cheeks. Upon arriving in her room, the young blonde decided to go about finishing her chores by cleaning up her room. She picked up the clothes off her floor and vacuumed the hardwood floor, taking the time to push her butt up against the door, the bedpost and pretty much anything else that could push her underwear a little bit farther up her rancid crack. 

 

Eventually the cleaning was just about finished, when Brittney noticed a pair of shoes partially sticking out from under her bed. She then got down on all fours to push the shoes back under the bed where they belonged, but as she arched her back to get a bit more reach, she felt a familiar sensation. Cracking an evil smile, Brittney closed her eyes and allowed her muscles to relax.

 

Pppppffffftttttttttt

 

She broke into an uproarious laughter as she held a hand up against her asshole and felt the hot air leaking out of her cute bottom. She can’t even imagine how horrible the stink must be for her stupid brother since his face was pushed right up against her smelly, post-fart rosebud. “Hahaha sniff it all up stinky!” She cried between gut wrenching bellows of laughter. The hearty laugh also appeared to shake some things loose in her guts as she felt more farts begin to pile up at her back door. 

 

Jason was in agony after his little sister just unleashed an ungodly fart directly into his face. The smell was something he couldn’t even imagine in his wildest nightmares, but here he was living it. The scent of raw sewage wafted through his very being and Jason began to beg for mercy, even if that mercy was death. 

 

Unfortunately for the human underwear, his goddess had other plans. Jason could hear the ominous sound of another fart gathering just beyond this massive sphincter. He couldn’t do anything to prepare himself for it’s release, but Brittney found a way to make it even worse for him. 

 

Just as the large orifice began to open up for another gust of heinous wind, Jason felt a large object began to push into the back of his head. The poor man felt as his face was distorted as a single finger pushed him directly into the large sphincter just as it opened up to fart once more.

 

Pppppppfffffttttttt

 

This fart was even more intense than the previous one, but what was causing Brittney to laugh the most was the fact that she could feel her tight little asshole grasping at a portion of her panties. Not only did Jason just get farted on again, but now a portion of his head was being chewed on by her hungry butthole. The blonde couldn’t hold back her laughter as she flexed her anal muscle and felt more of the thin garment getting pulled within her. 

 

It was another ten hours and countless, room cleaning farts before Brittney finally decided to get ready for bed. She took her time peeling her panties off of her round ass and laughed loudly upon seeing the large skid mark that she had left behind. “Well Jason, I hope you’re ready to go back to doing your own chores. But if not, I'll be glad to do this again sometime.” The young woman said before tossing the panties on the floor and stepping into the shower.

 

Jason awoke the next morning in his own bed, with a horrible taste in his mouth and muscles so sore that he wasn’t sure that he would be able to move at all. The exhausted man looked up to see his little sister poking her head into his room. He was overwhelmed with a sudden sense of dread as she asked, “Want me to mow the lawn today?”

 

Jason was horrified as he finished the story that Brittney had sent him. It was apparent that his little sister was certifiably insane. But one thing he didn’t fully understand was why he had read the entire thing. There were several parts of the story where he wanted to stop reading and never look back, but for some odd reason, he felt compelled to continue. 

 

Just then, his insane brat of sister walked into the living room, looking like absolute hell. Her clothes and hair were disheveled and her brow was dripping with sweat. It was clear that today was an unfortunate day to be outside doing chores. But despite how uncomfortable she looked, she was smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Hey J, how’d you like the story?” She asked, leaning up against the wall and maintaining an uncomfortable amount of eye contact. 

 

“Listen Brit, you need help. You’re fuckin crazy.” He said, standing up off the couch. He wanted to get away from his sister because something about this situation was making him deeply uncomfortable. 

 

“Please sit back down Jason.” She said calmly. And to his own surprise, Jason actually took a seat on the couch. The strange thing was that he didn’t actually want to sit back down. But something was compelling him to do so against his will. 

 

“What the hell is happening?” Jason asked, trying as hard as he could to get up off the couch with no success. Brittney walked over to her brother and placed one of her feet up in his lap. Jason winced at how hot and damp her foot felt in his lap, but still he wasn’t able to move.

 

“Please take off my sock, and take a big sniff.” She says with a smile, wiggling her toes in his lap.

 

“No fucking way you freak. I’m not sniffing your nasty fuckin sock.” Jason shouted, clearly flustered by what was happening. But despite his clear refusal to do what was asked of him, Jason was horrified to see that his hands began to quickly pull the damp sock off Brittney's warm foot. His hands then began to move the sock closer and closer to his face, while the horrified man shook his head in disgust. “No no no, what’s happening? I don’t want to do this!” He continues to protest right up until the sweat soaked sock makes contact with his nose, and he then makes a long involuntary inhale. The vinegary scent of Brittney’s overworked feet hits Jason’s senses like a freight train, causing the poor boy to gag.

 

“Ohhh poor little Jason. I guess I can let you in on my little secret. See a few weeks back, I managed to run into a genie… isn’t that exciting?” Brittney said, placing her foot back on the floor. “And he gave me three wishes! Can you guess what I wished for?” 

 

Jason started to open his mouth, but his sister cut him off before he could. “Please shut the fuck up.” She said bluntly, after which Jason found it impossible to say anything at all. Brittney continued, “Well if you’re too stupid to have figured it out, I guess I’ll just tell you. I can make people do anything I want, as long as I ask them nicely. So if I were to ask you to please get on the floor and kiss my foot…” 

 

As she trailed off, Jason flung himself off of the couch onto all fours and quickly lowered his head to the floor. Then, against his will, he began to plant a series of little kisses on her still sweaty foot. Brittney simply laughed as she continued to explain. “Now my second wish was a pretty boring one. I wished to be the world's richest woman by the end of the year. So we’ll see how that works out I guess. But the wish I’m most excited for is my final wish.”

 

Jason felt a hand grip a chunk of his hair and pull his face upwards so that he was looking his sister in the eyes. “My last wish was for the power to make any of my stories come true!” It took a few seconds for Jason to comprehend what was just said to him, but as soon as it hit him, he tried as hard as he could to beg for mercy. Unfortunately for him, he was still unable to speak and even if he could, Brittney wouldn’t care. 

 

“Let’s start with one you’re familiar with…” Brittney says, raising a single finger and pressing it into Jason’s forehead. He quickly blacked out and when he woke up, he was staring up at his bathroom ceiling waiting for the sound of his sister to come hold him in front of the mirror.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm just not realizing that when I copy pasted this story from a word document, none of the italics or bolding carried over. I hoipe that wasnt the case with my other stories. Oh well. Leave me a review if you enjoyed it!