- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry all, thought I uploaded this chapter a while back. Theres a whole lot of ass and fart content here.

 

 

 

 

In the morning, Nick awoke to the sensation of his prison being shaken about. The instant he regained consciousness, he was immediately aware of the ever present stink of his girlfriends feet. It was as if when he was in this tiny space, he was allowed to think about nothing other than Mary’s cute little toes. Although he wouldn’t call them little anymore. 

 

The shaking came to a stop when the massive crusty sock that was guarding the entrance to the shoe was removed and Mary’s smiling face came into view. “Hey my smelly little man. How was your night? Are you ready to serve your goddess yet?” She asked cutely with a chuckle and a smile. 

 

“Yes baby, I love you sweetie so much. I just want to serve my goddess!” He cried out, throwing himself down on the insole of the reeking shoe. 

 

Mary chuckled and tilted the shoe so that Nick rolled out into her palm. She looked him up and down and noticed that the front of the tiny man was covered in dried jizz. It looked like even her most disgusting piece of footwear wasn’t able to overcome his libido and love for feet.

 

“Good.” She thinks to herself. She was glad to know that even in his shrunken state, Nick would be able to survive the intense odors that she planned on subjecting him to. However, she considered the fact that if Nick was able to bring himself to orgasm while basking in the worst smelling shoe that she owned, she may need to branch out and try some other things if she ever need to “punish” the little man.

 

“Well short stack it looks like you’re gonna get out on good behavior this time.” Mary says, bringing Nick to the richer sink and running some warm water to wash him off. “Since you were a good boy and worshiped my stinky shoes last night, I’ve decided not to take you to the gym this morning.”

 

Nick looked up at his beautiful goddess as she washed his mess from the previous night off of his body and dried him with a clean towel. “But baby, you can do whatever you want with me, I don’t mind. Please I live for your beautiful feet.” He said, kneeling down and kissing his gigantic girlfriend’s palm. She chuckles as she brings him up to her face and inspects him closely. 

 

“Oh sweetie, I’d love to squash you at the gym, but my tummy isn’t feeling too great.” She said making a pouty face sticking out her bottom lip and mustering up her best puppy dog eyes. “So were just gonna stay in and be lazy today. Well, I’m gonna be lazy. You’re gonna be working hard for me.”

 

Nick’s eyes light up as he understands that Mary is still going to play with him and continue to let him live out his giantess fantasies. Knowing just how to get her worked up, the tiny man plays right into the whole goddess/slave routine. “I can’t wait to learn how I can be of service my goddess.” He says with a deep bow.

 

Mary smiles at him, knowing that he’s being a bit of a smart as, but still happy that he’s playing along. She then bites her lip, eager to put this little man through the ringer. Carrying her tiny toy into the living room, the new giantess plops herself down onto the couch and holds her prisoner between two fingers, dangling him by his arms. “Okay my little slave, since I’m not feeling great, you’re gonna spend the morning making me feel good.” She then dips a finger into the waistband of her panties and pulls them out away from her body. 

 

Nick looks down and sees what’s in store for him down below. He can already feel himself getting hard imagining being pressed into her massive sex, and if he couldn’t be squashed under her feet then this is the next best thing. He shudders with anticipation as Mary brings her plush lips towards his miniscule body to whisper something to him, the scent of her morning breath washing over him. “Please your goddess…” She says softly before releasing him and allowing him to plummet down into the waiting grips of her underwear.

 

Nick can barely breathe as he falls rapidly for what feels like an eternity. He understood the whole idea that Mary was going for, but he was terrified of heights and the g-forces from the fall were about to make him faint. Then, suddenly, he feels his descent stop as his body hits a soft fabric surface. Surprisingly, Nick realizes that Mary’s panties acted more like a pillow than a trampoline, as he was expecting to be catapulted forward into her already glistening labia. 

 

There is a loud giggle coming from above, but before Nick can look up at the gigantic face smiling down at him, Mary releases her thumb from her waistband and the panties snap shut. The young brunette shifts her hips around, trying to make herself as comfortable as possible as she sets her head back  and pulls a blanket over her lap. As frantic movement of her tiny captive boyfriend begins to speed up, she closes her eyes and lets her imagination run wild.

 

While Mary is relaxing and enjoying herself, Nick is busy trying to figure out how to do the job assigned to him. The space inside of his girlfriend’s underwear is limited, and the force of the fabric on his back is holding him pretty snugly against the massive set of moist lips. “At least she’s already warmed up.” The tiny man says to no one in particular, as he begins to massage the massive walls of flesh that make up the giantess’ most intimate region.

 

As the shrunken man continues to work his hands up and down, he notices that his already limited space appears to be closing in around him. In an effort to give himself more room, Nick tried his best to prop himself against Mary’s massive labia and climb up towards the top of her slick vagina. Fate however, decided that the micro-sized man had it too good and conspired against him. 

 

Just as Nick was getting into a good climbing rhythm, he lost his footing and felt his tiny body slide back down the front of his gigantic girlfriend’s silky underwear. When his body finally came to rest, Nick tried once more to climb up into a more comfortable position, however he quickly realized that his legs were now pinned beneath the mountain of flesh that was Mary’s excited sex. 

 

“Ah shit, my leg is pinned!” He said, trying to free himself but finding no success. The exhausted explorer decides to take a few minutes to rest and figure out what to do next.

 

Up above, Mary raises an eyebrow as she notices the lack of movement coming from her little toy. With a pouty look on her face, the giantess begins to shift around in her seat while gently placing a finger on the outside of her damp panties. After a few seconds of gentle prodding, the massive finger makes contact with a small lump that reacts violently to being poked. The giantess has to stifle a giggle as she feels Nick begin to start squirming once again. 

 

“Oh!” Mary gasps as she feels the tiny form in her panties slide down even lower, causing what she can only imagine are Nick’s feet to come into contact with her sensitive rosebud. “Looks like someone’s sliding down a bit too low.” The giantess says to herself with a chuckle. “You really don’t want to be going down there…” A sly smile then begins to creep across her face as the petite woman sits back on the couch and begins to shift her hips back and forth again. 

 

Nick feels the walls around him begin to slide back and forth, and with nothing to grab onto for support, the tiny man feels more and more of his body begin to inch down beneath Mary’s tremendous vagina. “Jesus Christ Mary would you fucking sit still? You’re gonna fuckin kill me!” He says, beginning to get a bit worried about being buried beneath a mountain of beautiful giantess. Suddenly a firm pressure comes down on Nick’s head, forcing him down even further beneath his massive girlfriend. The miniscule man now found himself buried up to his chest by the dripping walls of the giantess’ eager sex. 

 

Mary bites her lip as her hand slowly works it’s way down towards her struggling little toy. She was unsure if she could really go through with what she was planning. As her fingers passed the waistband of her panties and brushed past the small, trimmed patch of pubic hair, she guided them down onto her clitoris where she paused for a moment to make a few small and rapid circles. Her breath quickened and her nipples hardened as she felt the delicate nerves become overwhelmed with stimulation. “Fuck it,” she thought to herself. “This was supposed to be a punishment.” Having made up her mind, she pushed her fingers farther downward until they once again came in contact with Nick’s tiny head. And then she kept pushing.

 

Nick flailed even harder as Mary’s large, imposing finger began to exert more and more pressure down on his head. He was a bit scared that his skull was going to explode, until he felt his body begin to slide downwards again. The terrified young man screamed as more and more of his body was pushed beneath the wall of slimy flesh, until eventually his head was plunged down beneath the titanic woman. 

 

Several soul crushing seconds pass before Nick’s head is pushed into a small, dark space where he can once again draw breath. He greedily sucks in oxygen, but is instantly repulsed by a noxious odor. The feminine scent that enveloped him while he was working to service Mary’s gargantuan vagina was incredibly overwhelming, but it was an overall pleasant odor. Hell even the raw stink that he was subjected to inside her old sneakers was incredibly potent, but he still loved every second of it. This smell was different. 

 

It was immediately obvious where Nick was currently trapped based on the smell alone, and this knowledge was enough for him to want out of this little fucking game. He shifted from side to side, desperately trying to get his arms and legs free so he could start working on an escape, but it was of no use. The damp and fleshy walls of Mary’s admittedly bulbous ass had him pinned tightly to the couch, subjecting him to a constant flow of toxic ass-scented air. “Mary, get off of me! I’m done, we aren’t doing this anymore!” He shouted into the dark abyss.

 

While the tiny man suffered in fetid agony between two massive moons, Mary continued to give in to her base desires, fingering herself while imagining her precious little man being trapped under her smelly ass. Her mind went back to a particular memory. It was one of the first few times that they had been intimate with one another, and Mary was perched on top of Nick, eagerly deepthroating his cock as his tongue flicked away at her pussy. The gently yet rapid movements of his tongue caused the flustered girl to momentarily lose focus as a small puff of tainted air escaped from her bowels and invaded her boyfriend’s headspace. The unfortunate slip up caused Nick to toss Mary aside, dramatically coughing and fanning his face as he ran off to wash his face. As awkward as that encounter had been, Mary couldn’t stop herself from giggling now. “Nowhere to run this time huh baby? If I farted you’d have no choice but to just soak it all in.” She said to herself, trying to contain her excitement. It was one thing to have Nick worship her like a goddess, but for her to be able to punish and humiliate him like this was an unusually sensual experience.

 

The gigantic brunette bit her lip as he fingers continued to work around in her panties. Truly she loved Nick with all her heart, but there was just something so empowering about being treated like a goddess, especially by forcing her loyal little subject to do something that he doesn’t particularly enjoy. She let out a small moan as she felt a gurgling begin to emanate from her intestines. Could she really do this to him? It was one thing to let him jerk off inside her gross sneakers, but this was different. She knew just how disgusted he was by the very idea of a woman passing gas, let alone being blasted at point blank range. 

 

She smiled as she made up her mind and relaxed her muscles, allowing a low hiss to escape from her ample behind as she expelled some air onto her unfortunate slave. As the struggles beneath her intensified, Mary’s body was washed over by wave after wave of euphoric ecstasy fueled by the knowledge that Nick was now bathing in her potent fart and loathing every second of it.

 

Buried under a mountain of ass, Nick writhed in agony as a loud wind erupted from somewhere above him and the smell in his new prison was instantly amplified one hundred fold. He knew that Mary had just farted on him. “That fucking bitch!” The tiny man cursed. She had just knowingly pushed him down into her sweaty asscrack and then had the fucking gall to actually fart on him? He was furious, but at the moment he was most concerned with getting out of here before he suffocated on the air inside his bratty girlfriends colon. 

 

Unfortunately for the small man, there was no way for him to escape this retched prison. Try as hard as he might, his arms were completely pinned by the large fleshy globes. And so for what felt like a literal eternity, Nick sat in complete darkness while he broiled in this hot, rancid fart coffin. Nick felt himself reach the verge of unconsciousness, when the walls around him began to shift violently.

 

A faint light began to flood into Mary’s ass, and Nick could just barely make out the details of his gigantic girlfriend’s enormous, intimidating asshole. He didn’t have any time to marvel at it however, because the fabric at his back was pulled out of the way and two large fingers worked their way in between the massive asscheeks and quickly pulled the small and exhausted man out into the open air. Nick begins to gasp at the clean air as he is carried between two fingers back in front of Mary’s face. 

 

The giantess’ adorable face shows that she believes that she was just being playful and her nonchalance made Nick even more furious about the whole situation. “Hey baby.” She says with a giggle. She then brings the tiny man a bit closer to her face so she can take a few whiffs of his little body. “Phew! You smell like you need a shower… or maybe I need the shower hahaha!” 

 

Her laughter only causes Nick to lose his cool. “What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the fuck would you do that you little bitch? We were both enjoying this giantess thing and you had to go and push me up your fucking ass! And then you’ve got the fucking nerve to fart on me? You know I hate that disgusting shit!” The small man was nearly out of breath by the time he finished yelling at his giantess girlfriend, but Mary simply smiled and let out another giggle. 

 

“Sounds like someone hasn’t learned their lesson.” Mary says matter-of-factory. “I guess I’ll just have to put you back in my big smelly butt.” The giantess then sticks her tongue out cutely at the shrunken man.

 

“What?! No! Don’t!” Nick is stammering for the right words to say. He is furious with her, but he also understands that if she wanted to, she could put him up her ass and never take him out again. Truly she was his goddess now, and he would need to tread carefully if he wished to return to his normal size.

 

“Oh don’t worry sweetie I’m just teasing you.” The cute brunette said before leaving a large sloppy kiss on her tiny boyfriend’s face. This caused Nick to breathe a sigh of relief. He had read enough giantess stories to imagine how a newly massive girlfriend could snap and become a cruel goddess if she chose to do so. “But… I do have an offer for you.”

 

Nick raised an eyebrow at Mary’s request. It’s not like he could go anywhere at the moment anyways so he might as well hear her out. “What kind of offer?” He asked.

 

“Would you like to go back in my converses?” She asks, placing Nick in the palm of her hand. The young man feels himself grow instantly erect at the mention of this giantess’ wretched sneakers, and Mary giggles noticing her little man’s erection. “Haha it looks like you don’t mind me being a little smelly, do you?” The giantess uses her pinky to gently play with Nick’s erect cock. 

 

“Well… I mean…” He was at a loss for words. She was right, he was a deviant who was obsessed with the smell of her unwashed feet. “It’s different… you know I’ve got a foot fetish.” It was a weak defense but it was really all he had. 

 

“Oh I know baby, and it’s okay… we can shrink you down whenever we want and you can spend all the time you want with my cute little feetsies.” She coos playfully. “But if we are going to keep playing goddess and slave, then you need to let me have fun too.” 

 

Her gaze now weighed heavily upon Nick’s shoulders, and the tiny man had a pretty good idea of what she was getting it. He was going to have to decide how much he would be willing to put up with in order to continue living out his fantasy. 

 

“But how is it fun to fart on me?” The little man tries one last time to plead with his goddess. He desperately wanted to continue to live out his giantess fantasies with her feet, but the very thought of spending another second beneath her heavy behind was making his stomach turn. 

 

“You’re not really treating me like a goddess if you only do the things you like to do.” She said, gently lowering Nick down onto the couch cushion. The shrunken man cranes his neck as he looks upon the massive form of his once tiny girlfriend. She looks absolutely incredible in her silky lingerie, and despite what it just put him through, Nick had to admit that her ass looked insanely nice as she spun around and placed a finger under each cheek, lifting the heavy mounds up and letting them jiggle as the fell back into place. 

 

“But baby…” He says, not sure of what to say. 

 

“Look sweetie, I love you and I wouldn’t force you to do something you didn’t want to do. If you want to go back to normal then just stay where you are and I’ll get you the shrinking antidote.” Mary says as she steps over to the adjacent couch cushion and gently sways her hips back and forth. “But if you ever want to spend the night in my smelly shoes again, then you’re going to walk over here, lay down, and ask me nicely to sit down on you.” She giggles, knowing that Nick’s mind is already made up. 

 

The tiny man swallows the lump in his throat as he watches Mary pick a wedgie out of her massive ass. He really doesn’t want to go back under those heavy cheeks, but he can’t just pass up the opportunity to love out his foot fetish fantasies with the love of his life. For a girl this amazing, some sacrifices would have to be made. Content with his decision, the tiny man slowly crawls across the vast expanse of the couch until he is perfectly in line with Mary’s pale moons. He then lies down flat on his back and just stares up at his fate.

 

“Ahem… I think you were going to ask me something?” Mary says, thrilled to be toying with him like this. 

 

“My goddess will you please sit on me?” He says shakily.

 

“Well I suppose I could.” The giantess teases, placing a finger on her chin in faux thought. “I was going to watch the Harry Potter marathon today, so I guess I could allow you to worship me while I watch.” The goddess’ massive ass then begins to descend on the terrified shrunken man, but it was too late for him to run now. 

 

Mercifully the large butt stops a few inches away from squashing him. “Maybe she was just toying with me?” He thought to himself.

 

“Oh and I did tell you that my tummy wasn’t feeling right didn’t I?” Mary’s voice can be heard from where Nick is laying in her shadow. “Last chance to run away.” Her voice booms as another blast of fetid air comes roaring out from between the giantess’ heavy ass cheeks. 

 

As soon as the raunchy fart makes its way into Nick’s nose and mouth, the tiny man instantly realized that he had made a mistake. He tried to stand up so he could have Mary grow him back but mere seconds after her disgusting tainted air assaulted his senses, Mary dropped her body the rest of the way down.

 

The giantess then wiggles her butt down into the soft couch cushions, trying to make sure that Nick is positioned directly underneath her asshole as another fart sneaks its way out of her. Content with how things turned out, the petite brunette then places her feet up on the coffee table and turns up the volume on the tv, drowning out the sound of her near constant flatulence for everyone except the tiny man being forced to smell it all.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Leave a review if there's a premise you'd like to see.