- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story involves a man telling his long time girlfriend about one of his ultimate fantasies and she reacts much better than he ever couldve hoped.

 

Part one is mainly foot stuff. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nick gulped as he stared at his girlfriend who was clearly deep in thought. Each second that passed felt like an eternity to him as he anxiously awaited for a response from her, praying that he hadn’t scared her off or that she now thought he was some sort of freak.

 

“A giantess fetish huh?” She says quizzically. “So what you like big girls? Wait, are you dating me because you think I’m fat?” She asked, suddenly wearing a scowl on her face.

 

“What?! No of course not! Babe you know you’re not fat. And it’s not about being fat, it’s about being large… or even about me being small.” Nick says, trying to explain the fetish a little further. He had decided that tonight would be a good time to break the news to his girlfriend that he was a macrophile. The relationship had been going fantastically for about six months now and he wanted to see if this huge bombshell was going to be a dealbreaker before things got even more serious.

 

“Soooo large like an Amazon?” She asked, flexing her muscles and smiling cutely at Nick. He was relieved that she appeared to at least be comfortable with the notion that her boyfriend subscribed to such an unusual fetish. If this worked out well, Nick may very be looking at the girl of his dreams. 

 

“Haha, Yea sort of like an amazon. But it can be so much more than that. Like imagine you’re hundreds of feet tall and you just stomp around the country, crushing cities down between your toes.” He said, placing his hands down on Mary’s socked feet which were sitting in his lap. She squeezed her toes around his fingers and he felt just a slight bit of dampness in her socks. His cock began to grow hard just thinking about her sweaty feet because alongside being a macrophile, Nick also had a serious foot fetish. But one thing at a time.

 

“Well that’d be pretty smelly… getting squished between my big toesies.” She said playfully while wiggling her toes in Nick’s lap. Against his will, Nick’s erection continued to grow, stimulated by Mary just talking about the odorous conditions between her toes.

 

“Haha yea things can get pretty rough for the tinies. But that’s no concern for the giantess. She doesn’t need to consider their struggles because to them, she’s a goddess.” He says, looking deep into Mary’s eyes. Her face lit up at the mention of the word goddess.

 

“Oooohhh I like that.” She said, bouncing up and down on the couch with excitement. “So you want me to be your goddess?” Her eyes are now piercing into Nick’s. Eager to turn him into putty in her hands.

 

“Yes, you’ll always be my goddess.” He says, raising her foot from his lap and planting a kiss on its sole. As her foot approaches his face, the slight odor emanating from it works it’s way into his nostrils. He does his best to partake in the glorious smell without appearing too obvious. He can also taste a small amount of her sweat on his lips as he returns her foot to his lap. 

 

“But if I’m giant. Everyone is going to want to worship me.” She pulls her feet away from his lap and sits up on her knees and brings her face remarkably close to his own. “I wanna be your goddess and yours alone.”

 

“Well then you’ve gotta shrink me down. If I’m little, then you can be a giantess to me and the world would never know.” Nick says. His heart is racing in his chest, he never would have imagined the conversation going this well. And his stiff member is growing closer and closer to bursting with each word that Mary says. 

 

“Hmmmmm, I could get used to that. A teeny tiny Nick, serving his massive goddess. Just a toy for me to play with Whenever. I. Want.” She puts emphasis on the last three words, before giving her worked up boyfriend a playful kiss on the cheek. 

 

“Phew, you smell like my feet…” she says as she springs up off the couch and prances down the hallway towards her room. “Just how I want it.” She says with a sly wink as she nods her head towards the bedroom. Nick proceeds to pick his jaw up off the floor and sprints towards the bedroom to have the most intense sex that he’s ever had. 

 

Over the next couple weeks, Nick and Mary engage in a series of playful giantess themed role playing where Mary typically peels her shoes off while standing over his head, before stepping on his face and working her toes into his nostrils and mouth. In return, Nick talks to her as if he is a pathetic servant at the mercy of a powerful goddess, as he spends time dutifully licking at her swollen cunt. The sex was terrific as they discovered that both of them received some satisfaction from the notion, but eventually they reached a point where they needed more. 

 

Nick was sitting in the living room watching an ESPN rerun of some hockey highlights from the night before as Mary was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on dinner. She turned her head and shouted over to her distracted boyfriend. “Babe can you set the table?”

 

“Sure thing sweetie.” Nick called from the other room. However, he didn’t moved he was too engrossed in what was on TV. Mary noticed the lack of movement and became instantly irritated. 

 

“Babe. Table. Now please.” She said, her tone giving away her annoyance.

 

“Relax Mary. I’ll be up in like two seconds.” He pushes back, getting rather annoyed himself. 

 

“No, do it now you little gnat.” She shouted. “I swear to God I’ll drop you in my gym shoes for a week.” Her temper appeared to be blueing the line between fantasy and reality for her. This caused Nick to raise an eyebrow. She did know that she couldn’t actually shrink him right?

 

Nick stood up off the couch and walked into the kitchen, over to where Mary was standing. He continued to walk towards her until she had backed up into the refrigerator and he was standing over top of her, highlighting exactly how much taller he was than her in reality. He smirked as he placed his hands on the back of her thighs right beneath her ass and lifter her up so that she was at eye level with him and her feet no longer touched the floor. 

 

“And just how exactly are you going to manage that?” He asked with a wide grin on his face. Mary was breathing incredibly quickly, her breasts bouncing slightly as she squirmed in his large hands.

 

Nick then gently set her on the ground and placed a single kiss on her forehead as he began to get our dishes to set the table. Mary stood still for a few minutes before silently returning to the dinner she had been preparing before that exchange. The two then ate dinner in complete silence. As much as Nick enjoyed the giantess role playing, he wanted Mary to remember he was her partner, not her slave. And it seemed as though Mary did not appreciate the way in which he went about reminding her. 

 

When she had finished her meal, Mary stepped away from the table and stormed off to the bedroom. Nick shook his head and sighed as he got up from the table and started to take care of cleaning the kitchen. It appeared that he would be sleeping on the couch tonight. Eventually he finished cleaning the kitchen and returned to the living room to watch a bit more TV before it was time to fall asleep. 

 

Around 10 o’clock Nick felt himself drifting off to sleep. He then picked himself up off the couch and walked towards the bedroom, hoping to at least smoothing things over a bit so that Mary didn’t go to bed hating his guts. He knocked softly on the door and slowly pushed it open, trying to see if she was still awake. 

 

As he poked his head inside the room he saw Mary sitting on the bed wearing a lacy set of lingerie. Confused, he pushed forward into the room and that’s when he noticed what was sitting on the floor in front of her. It was something that made his throat dry up and caused his heart to skip a beat.

 

On the floor in front of his scantily dressed girlfriend was a pair of black converse sneakers that Nick was all too familiar with. This happened to be the smelliest, sweatiest, oldest pair of shoes that Mary owned. She picked up these shoes several years ago in highschool and had managed to keep good care of them for years afterwards. And for a long time they had ended up in storage because after being worn for so long, they had inherited a permanent foul odor of her feet. In fact when they had begun exploring this fetish, she had dug them out of storage and upon opening the box they were stored in, Nick was struck in the face with a wave of odor that brought him to his knees. Now, I’m an effort to keep them fresh, Mary would wear them barefoot for a while after getting back from the gym and then she would seal them shut with a pair of gym socks that hadn’t been washed in weeks. They had to be kept in a sealed bag in the back of the closet to stop them from stinking up the entire apartment.

 

“Babe what are you,” Nick started to speak, but was cut short by Mary extending her arm towards him. After opening her palm, Nick could see a single red pill in her hand. Curious, he stepped forward and picked it up.

 

“Eat it.” She commanded, not moving from her seat on the bed. Nick looked the pill over, and he couldn’t tell what exactly it was. He then turned his attention back to his girlfriend, who wasn’t smiling at all.

 

“Babe, I-“ He tried to speak to her but again he is cut off.

 

“Just eat it.” She commands again.

 

“What is it?” He asked, a little bit concerned about her attitude.

 

“It’s going to shrink you. And when you’re tiny, I’g going to drop you in my gross, smelly sneakers. You’re going to spend all night just sniffing my smelliest pair of shoes and then in the morning, I’m going to put them on and take you to the gym. Then when we’re done there, you’ll lick my feet clean. When you’re done with that I’ll consider listening to your apology.” Mary smiles when she finishes describing Nick’s so called punishment. The exhausted man rolls his eyes and shakes his head. It’s true that he loved Mary’s feet and he loves that she was so into the whole giantess thing, but he was a bit nervous that she was going insane. 

 

“Listen sweetie, I think we need to talk about this while giantess thing.” Nick says while taking a seat on the bed next to Mary. But before he can continue she plays her trump card.

 

“I’ll make you a deal, you swallow that pill and I’ll blow you nonstop for the rest of the weekend. If I’m not cooking, cleaning or working out then I’ll have your dick in my mouth. Okay? Do it for me baby.” She says placing her hands on Nick’s shoulders and pressing her elbows together. Her large tits swelled forward, nearly spilling out of her black, lacy bra. Nick simply rolled his eyes and decided to just let this roll for now,  because who could pass up a non-stop blowjob weekend?

 

The unsuspecting man popped the pill into his mouth and then leaned forward to get a kiss from his flirty girlfriend. However she simply placed a finger on his lips and smiled at him. Nick sat there confused for a minute before realizing that Mary was clearly still in some sort of mood. 

 

“Ugh, whatever. I’m just gonna sleep on the couch tonight. I’ll talk to you in the morning, alright babe? I love you.” He said before he got up off the bed. As he walked to the door, Mary spoke up again.

 

“No you’re not.” She said quietly, causing Nick to turn around with a confused look on his face. “I told you, you’re sleeping in my shoe.” She stood up off the bed and placed her hands on her hips. It was sexy when em she acted tough like this, and Nick felt like being a little bit dominant tonight. So he sauntered back over to Mary to give him a piece of her mind. 

 

As he got closer to her, something weird caught his eye. He was now standing eye to eye with her, when normally he would be five or six inches taller than her. He looked down thinking that she must be wearing some tall heels to compensate for the height difference. But when he looked down at her feet, they were bare and she was standing flat on the floor. He then looked back up at her face, only this time he needed to crane his neck a bit to see her face. 

 

“Holy fuck.” He said in astonishment as he began to back away from her. But his girlfriend just kept walking towards him, backing him up against the door. By the time his back was up against the door, he was at eye level with Mary’s heavy chest. Her increasingly massive tits were pressing up against his face, and as he continued to shrink, the large mounds were the only thing holding him up off the floor. 

 

Mary giggled as she watched her boyfriend grow smaller and smaller until she was able to pick him up in her arms, and eventually she was able to hold him in one hand. The young woman felt a rush of power as she held her once big and strong boyfriend in a single hand, her ultimate giantess power fantasy now coming true. She looked down at his tiny form and couldn’t stop herself from smiling. Now she was his goddess.

 

Nick on the other hand was overwhelmed with a wide variety of emotions, the predominant ones being both fear and arousal. Here he was living out his ultimate fantasy, the woman of his dreams literally holding him in the palm of her hand. For the first time ever he would be able to truly embrace the giantess fetish in full. However, this giantess of his dreams also happened to be incredibly irritated with him.

 

“Ohh now that’s a good little slave boy.” The giantess cooed, stroking him on the head. Her smile was kind and gentle, but he couldn’t help but be a little bit nervous about all of this. 

 

“Uhh baby, what’s going on?” The nervous man asked, currently trying to hide what he could only describe as a fear-boner. The giantess simply smiled and carried him back over to the bed.

 

“There’ll be plenty of time to talk tomorrow, right now it’s bed time.” She said softly as she picked up one of the dark converses off the floor. Nick’s heart began to race again. Despite the fact that he loved smelling those shoes, even at his full size their odor was capable of taking the wind out of him. At this size the stench would probably kill him. Sure the giantess thing was fun but he was a little afraid that she hadn’t considered just how much more intense things were going to be now that he was so small.

 

“Oh my god, I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like for you. The box said your sense of smell would be heightened tenfold so this is going to be the stinkiest thing you have ever experienced!” She laughed heartily at her boyfriends future plight as she pulled the dirty sock out of the mouth of the converse and brought it up to her face. With a quick sniff, Mary grimaced at the sour odor that assaulted her nostrils and looked down at Nick. She stuck out her tongue at the still stunned man as she dangled him above the mouth of the shoe.

 

“Goodnight baby, I’ll see you after the gym tomorrow!” She promised sweetly before letting go of her grip on Nick’s wrists, causing him to drop down towards the rancid sneaker. 

 

“Wait, she’s serious about all of that?!” He thought to himself as he plummeted down to his new prison. But he didn’t have time to continue to process the situation, because when he landed on the damp insole of her sneaker his mind went completely haywire. 

 

The odor was something he never could have imagined in a thousand lifetimes. Since revealing his foot fetish, Nick had been allowed to lick Mary’s feet on several occasions, many times directly after coming home from the gym. But this was an entirely new universe of foot stink. The odor was increasingly heavy, and every breath in felt like he was chewing on a piece of her toe jam. The sour scent of her feet permeated into his very soul, the rotten stench becoming a part of his being. Nick instantly felt his dick erupt with intense, searing pleasure and he buckled at the knees. He no longer knew who he was or what was happening, he simply fell to his hands and knees and began lapping up the fetid footsweat that was pooling on the insole beneath him.

 

Outside the shoe, Mary slid a hand into her panties as she pictured her cute little man soaking up her stinky foot smell inside of her oldest pair of shoes and her heart fluttered with desire. She could just picture herself as a young girl, sliding those shoes onto her bare feet on a hot summer day and watching as Nick’s face disappeared behind her slender toes. She could just imagine, keeping her tiny boyfriend as the insole of her most broken in shoe, licking the bottom of her feet all through highschool and college. If only she had known Nick back then. 

 

It didn’t take long for Mary to finish herself off, and she gasped as the intensity of her orgasm racked through her slender body. She couldn’t wait to play with Nick tomorrow and dive even deeper into this fantasy of theirs, but first she would need to finish his “punishment.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned, part two will be up in the next few days. Thanks for reading and if there's a story or theme you'd like to see, leave it in a review and I might just take a crack at it.